Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Pro-Black Men Who We’re Surprised Dated Or Marri
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Pro-Black Men Who We’re Surprised Dated Or Marri

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5960616263 68>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 2.07  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrikan gal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrikan gal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 5:03pm
why is black history month celebrated? when the holocaust, world wars, hiroshima are deemed as tragedies. When do A.A get to mourn slavery. Just asking?
Sponsored Links

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I honestly thinks that marrying out and bearing and rearing children with whites dilutes us.....in a whole number of ways.

I wonder how the story will play put in years to come though.

You are AA correct? Your gene pool was diluted hundreds of years ago...

If that's the case pure Africans shouldn't marry AA's or any one of the diaspora...because we're African mutts and it would be diluting the gene pool...

Edited by eanaj5 - Dec 02 2012 at 5:04pm
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 5:06pm
I'm not talking about Slave masters raping.

I'm talking culturally and otherwise.

Edited by jonesable - Dec 02 2012 at 5:07pm
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 5:06pm

I honestly thinks that marrying out and bearing and rearing children with whites dilutes us.....in a whole number of ways.

I wonder how the story will play put in years to come though.

But there isn't much concern for that I see...

You say, "I see," like it is evidenced in this thread. It really isn't. Do you want to see more concern or outrage about the lack of Black preservation? I honestly think Black women have displayed this for several decades. Visit every BW/WM swirl thread. You will see tons of anger about the lack of Black preservation.

Edited by Limalady - Dec 02 2012 at 5:07pm
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 5:07pm
I wouldn't marry African anyway.

I would be with someone with my cultural and my values and then raise children with those same values and ideals.

And hopefully they carry that on....

I don't want my culture to die out.

It already is .
The language and everything
I mean the Gullah language by the way.
My granny fussed me out this summer for not speaking it when I'm home much

Edited by jonesable - Dec 02 2012 at 5:13pm
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 5:08pm
I was gonna come in here and ask why this thread is so long...

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

this is off topic but i have always wondered what caused the breakdown between jews and blacks and their alliance. is it bc jews were able to assimilate?
And then I saw this gem^

There was never an "alliance" to begin with. Them folks are a bunch of identity thieves anyway. The fact that a group of people can assimilate while robbing the identity, culture and inheritance of another group, financing the slave trade and our destruction and then want to turn around and say "hey we are all in this together" is laughable.

beebeexx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote beebeexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by afrikan gal afrikan gal wrote:

why is black history month celebrated? when the holocaust, world wars, hiroshima are deemed as tragedies. When do A.A get to mourn slavery. Just asking?

black history neither begins nor ends with slavery.
bhm isn't about mourning slavery
this country wasnt built on the backs of Jews, or the Japanese (relating to your own comparisons)
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 5:15pm

I'm not talking about Slave masters raping.

I'm talking culturally and otherwise.

Are you sure thats what happened in 100% of the cases in your family?
This is starting to remind me of natural vs relaxed debates. Naturals want everyone to be natural and if you arent natural you're doing the black race a disservice. No matter if said woman is an active black leader in her community/society. She isnt natural so none of that matters. It's ridiculous. Not coming for you, but I really cant wrap my head around this. I personally dont care for white folk but if the next black woman does then it's her business. As long as she does her part in teaching/raising her half black children to be aware of their black heritage, its all gravy.

There's always going to be black people. Black families? Well, what's a family? the definition is forever changing.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 5:16pm
Yes Thunder
Proximity is the top factor when it comes to forging relationships .

But I still wouldn't lay with a descendant of my oppressor.
Seems counterproductive to me.

Edited by jonesable - Dec 02 2012 at 5:18pm
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 5:19pm
I got some vodka in me so I'm gonna be speaking very freely
Lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair