Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Pro-Black Men Who We’re Surprised Dated Or Marri
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pro-Black Men Who We’re Surprised Dated Or Marri

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 68>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 2.07  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 12:10am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Babydoll, Jones is going to smack that tea out my hand with a palmetto leaf. I feel it in my bones.LOL

LOL
Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 12:10am
MM, it negates your underlining implication...

That Black women are 'crazy' for 'exaggerating' the amount of Black men who seek other women. We are not crazy. The numbers are large and growing larger
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 12:14am
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

]Where are you getting these statistics from?

Most articles I see put the comparison at 9% of BW, and 24% of BM.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/16/interracial-marriage-in-us_n_1281229.html
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 12:15am
24% of black male newlyweds in 2010 married out. That does not mean 24% of black men marry out.

http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2012/02/16/the-rise-of-intermarriage/
Midwest_Da_Gawd View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midwest_Da_Gawd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 12:16am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

That Black women are 'crazy' for 'exaggerating' the amount of Black men who seek other women. We are not crazy. The numbers are large and growing larger

I aint say yall was "crazy".

I said that many of yall in this generation have a contempt, disdain, and utter lack of respect for Black men. Which is 100% FACT.

And the fact that yall hold on to, and lowkey REVEL in this lie of Black men being coons and abandoning yall is proof of it.
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 12:20am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

24% of black male newlyweds in 2010 married out. That does not mean 24% of black men marry out.

The new marriage numbers reflect the current trends. The numbers are only going up, so averaging in the past lower numbers is deceptive IMO. While I hope for some new pan-African/Black power movement, it is unlikely. The current trends suggest that interracial marriage will only become more popular over time
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 12:21am
Are you saying that Black women are the problem? We are being delusional? We are purposely skewing the numbers so that we don't feel guilty dating White men?

What exactly is fueling your perspective? I am honestly curious

Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

I said that many of yall in this generation have a contempt, disdain, and utter lack of respect for Black men. Which is 100% FACT.

And the fact that yall hold on to, and lowkey REVEL in this lie of Black men being coons and abandoning yall is proof of it.

Edited by Alias_Avi - Dec 01 2012 at 12:22am
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 12:23am
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

The new marriage numbers reflect the current trends. The numbers are only going up, so averaging in the past lower numbers is deceptive IMO. While I hope for some new pan-African/Black power movement, it is unlikely. The current trends suggest that interracial marriage will only become more popular over time

Sure. 
Midwest_Da_Gawd View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midwest_Da_Gawd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 12:25am

Are you saying that Black women are the problem? We are being delusional? We are purposely skewing the numbers so that we don't feel guilty dating White men?

What exactly is fueling your perspective? I am honestly curious

Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

This deep-seeded contempt and lack of respect Black womens have for Black men goes WAAAAYYY deeper than the dating game shawty.

I don't even feel like expounding upon it at almost 12:30 in the morning.
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 12:29am
I'm loving these Malcolm X vids.

We need leaders like him and Dr. King in our society today. Their absence is so apparent.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 68>