Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Pro-Black Men Who We’re Surprised Dated Or Marri
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pro-Black Men Who We’re Surprised Dated Or Marri

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 68>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 2.07  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 11:47pm
Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

Real talk.

I really find it disturbing that so many Black womens
would rather believe that their own men are abandoning them in favor of
snowbunnies, rather than accepting the far less painful TRUTH.

This
is just another sign of the deeply ingrained contempt, disdain, and
utter lack of respect contemporary Black women have for Black men.

But I'm sleep doe.

The majority if black men date and marry black women. I think like 20% of black men marry yt women or I interracial lay.

I hate typing on my ipad

Edited by Rumbera - Nov 30 2012 at 11:48pm
Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 11:53pm
YOU have yet to understand the TRUTH

The TRUTH is more than 1/5th of Black men marry outside of their race. That is only the MARRIAGE stat. It doesn't even mention the amount of Bm who are taking up non-Black SO but aren't married

That number JUMPED up from 12% to 22% in just the few years that I've been aware of it
That number is growing rapidly, as we speak and clearly the culture of Black men has shifted from somewhat respectable views of Black women to shameless and open objectification (which is more alarming than any IRR stat)

The TRUTH is 1/5th of a population is a huge portion in comparison to ALL other race and gender groups (aside from Asian women) and as you can see from the OP, major figures of our community (the BLACK community, not the "MIXED RACE" community btw) are the ones who are taking up non-Black wives as disproportionate rates. So in my humble opinion, this lil FACT is worthy of analyzing, at least

THAT is something to worry about. We'd be idiots if we didn't point it out

Real talk.

I really find it disturbing that so many Black womens would rather believe that their own men are abandoning them in favor of snowbunnies, rather than accepting the far less painful TRUTH.

This is just another sign of the deeply ingrained contempt, disdain, and utter lack of respect contemporary Black women have for Black men.

But I'm sleep doe.
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 11:54pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Real talk.

I really find it disturbing that so many Black womens
would rather believe that their own men are abandoning them in favor of
snowbunnies, rather than accepting the far less painful TRUTH.

This
is just another sign of the deeply ingrained contempt, disdain, and
utter lack of respect contemporary Black women have for Black men.

But I'm sleep doe.

The majority if black men date and marry black women. I think like 20% of black men marry yt women or I interracial lay.

I hate typing on my ipad

It is 25% and that number has tripled over the past 2 decades. Black interracial marriage, for both sexes, is at an all time high.
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 11:57pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Goodness Grief... this is like a collage of Sambos, Coons and Uncle Toms

This is hard to watch...

Too real for negros today
Midwest_Da_Gawd View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midwest_Da_Gawd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 12:01am
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

I think Alias has the correct characterization of suburban American women (not just White women, but White women, Asian women, etc.). Surburban women are passive aggressive, self-entitled, and go for what they want. Also, MM if the male/female dynamic is to blame for the disparity between BM and BW interracial marriage, then how do you explain the disparity in Asians? Or is their male/female dynamic different than Blacks? I think the bottom line is that more Black men want to date out than Black women. Most Black women only see themselves with Black men.

@ the bolded

Asian womens are far more desirable to White men, than Asian men are to White womens.

That's why in the Asian community the interracial dating dynamic is the exact opposite of ours.

@ the red

ROFL it's truly sad that you believe that lie. Jesus Christ...

**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 12:02am

Goodness Grief... this is like a collage of Sambos, Coons and Uncle Toms

This is hard to watch...

I watched this the other day...I think I may have been on Tumblr, but I just did a group presentation on the Nation of Islam, so I might've looked it up myself.
Midwest_Da_Gawd View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midwest_Da_Gawd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 12:04am

The TRUTH is more than 1/5th of Black men marry outside of their race. That is only the MARRIAGE stat. It doesn't even mention the amount of Bm who are taking up non-Black SO but aren't married

That number JUMPED up from 12% to 22% in just the few years that I've been aware of it
That number is growing rapidly, as we speak and clearly the culture of Black men has shifted from somewhat respectable views of Black women to shameless and open objectification (which is more alarming than any IRR stat)

The TRUTH is 1/5th of a population is a huge portion in comparison to ALL other race and gender groups (aside from Asian women) and as you can see from the OP, major figures of our community (the BLACK community, not the "MIXED RACE" community btw) are the ones who are taking up non-Black wives as disproportionate rates. So in my humble opinion, this lil FACT is worthy of analyzing, at least

Real talk.

I really find it disturbing that so many Black womens would rather believe that their own men are abandoning them in favor of snowbunnies, rather than accepting the far less painful TRUTH.

This is just another sign of the deeply ingrained contempt, disdain, and utter lack of respect contemporary Black women have for Black men.

But I'm sleep doe.

You do realize that absolutely NOTHING you posted negates my larger point, don't you?

Nah....you obviously don't.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 12:07am
That pale skin is just enticing to nigguhs.

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 12:08am

Real talk.

But I'm sleep doe.

Where are you getting these statistics from?
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 12:08am

Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

I think Alias has the correct characterization of suburban American women (not just White women, but White women, Asian women, etc.). Surburban women are passive aggressive, self-entitled, and go for what they want. Also, MM if the male/female dynamic is to blame for the disparity between BM and BW interracial marriage, then how do you explain the disparity in Asians? Or is their male/female dynamic different than Blacks? I think the bottom line is that more Black men want to date out than Black women. Most Black women only see themselves with Black men.

@ the bolded

Asian womens are far more desirable to White men, than Asian men are to White womens.

That's why in the Asian community the interracial dating dynamic is the exact opposite of ours.

@ the red

ROFL it's truly sad that you believe that lie. Jesus Christ...

It isn't sad to me. Humans have free will. They are free to date who they like, but based on the data, the dramatic and constant increase in interracial marriage among Black men, and the Black people I know, it seems that Black men are more open to interracial dating. The large majority of my Black female friends friends find the concept completely undesirable. While many of my Black male friends are more open to it, or are even married to women of other races. I don't think the trends suggest the destruction of the Black community, but rather a shift to a new Black community.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style