Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Pro-Black Men Who We’re Surprised Dated Or Marri
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Pro-Black Men Who We’re Surprised Dated Or Marri

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 68>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 2.07  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 11:25pm
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Afro Cubans are on life support in Cuba.

it's the same in pr and the dr, too. when i last went to jersey to visit my pr fam, my aunts were so pressed to show us our new baby cousin with special emphasis on his blue eyes 

jr.

Afro Latinos have been bamboozled brainwashed to think that they are not black but Latino. That is why black Cubans are the majority in Cuba yet the poorest in the country, jobless and not represented in government. Castro further ingrained in the mind of all young Cubans nationalism over race. So, you don't grow up with a sense of black pride but more of a being Cuban. But, yet you are last on the priority list, it's all those yt Cubans living in the best homes, good jobs traveling permission but yet those negros are still on the bottom of the list. It's the same story across black Latin America from Columbia, Bolivia, y mucho mas
Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 11:29pm
When White girls want a certain Black man, they make that ish known
They don't feel the need to "wait" and be "approached"

Don't act like u don't kno Sleepy

Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

man, what? LOL

jr.

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

That is an out right lie

Most White women are passive AGGRESSIVE
and sometimes just out right aggressive

Most White women do NOT want Black men. However, when White women want Black men (or any man for that matter), through the power of their confidence and entitlement, they pursue him like a Bloodhound on a steak

I don't even know what you're talking about
Midwest_Da_Gawd View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midwest_Da_Gawd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 11:29pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I think Middy's accounts for some of the disparity between BW and BM dating out.
Not all but his argument holds some credence.
I wouldn't just dismiss it but it does not tell the whole story

My entire post was 100%, irrefutable FACT.

You womens just gotta accept it.
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 11:30pm
Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Middy I'm sure you know the language you use is off putting.
You just like being so damn extra .

He does that because he knows very few people will read all that bullsh*t, so afterward he can say he was ignored/vilified for speaking the "truth."

STFU.

You know you read that hot fiyah. Wink

If it's authored by you and  longer than two lines, I skip over it.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 11:31pm
http://i.imgur.com/vRN1E.gif

Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

I think Middy's accounts for some of the disparity between BW and BM dating out.
Not all but his argument holds some credence.
I wouldn't just dismiss it but it does not tell the whole story

My entire post was 100%, irrefutable FACT.

You womens just gotta accept it.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 11:32pm
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 11:32pm
Mm may have a point but I have been drinking, so...
Midwest_Da_Gawd View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Midwest_Da_Gawd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 11:41pm
Real talk.

I really find it disturbing that so many Black womens would rather believe that their own men are abandoning them in favor of snowbunnies, rather than accepting the far less painful TRUTH.

This is just another sign of the deeply ingrained contempt, disdain, and utter lack of respect contemporary Black women have for Black men.

But I'm sleep doe.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 11:41pm
Goodness Grief... this is like a collage of Sambos, Coons and Uncle Toms

This is hard to watch...

Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 11:46pm
I think Alias has the correct characterization of suburban American women (not just White women, but White women, Asian women, etc.). Surburban women are passive aggressive, self-entitled, and go for what they want. Also, MM if the male/female dynamic is to blame for the disparity between BM and BW interracial marriage, then how do you explain the disparity in Asians? Or is their male/female dynamic different than Blacks? I think the bottom line is that more Black men want to date out than Black women. Most Black women only see themselves with Black men.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 68>
  Share Topic