Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Pro-Black Men Who We’re Surprised Dated Or Marri
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pro-Black Men Who We’re Surprised Dated Or Marri

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 68>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 2.07  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 11:19pm
Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

that's truly upsetting tho on the real
niccas are fuccin weak, of course thats why they date outside more than we do....how can you lead a household when your lady is smarter and stronger and knows what the fucc is up and you stupid and weak and gullible and naive smh

and im not a black man basher but gotdamn malcolm made too much sense right there

LMFAO goddammit woman, I told you broads 34234234234 times that the reason for the disparity between BM/WW and WM/BW marriges is because of the differences in the way men and women interact with each other sexually.

Men are AGGRESSORS, while females are PASSIVE. If a coon ass Brotha sees a White woman he wants to holla at, he gon take the initiative and APPROACH her flat out. On the other hand, if a coon ass broad sees some cracker she wants to let hit, she's just gonna sit there, wait and hope that cracker approaches HER. At the most, she's gonna give him the come hither look or some sh*t. White men aint checking for Black womens like that, goddammit! Truth be told, White broads aint checking for Black men like that either. But because coon ass Brothas are willing to APPROACH various White broads, he's more likely to come across one who's willing to date a spook. Thus, where the disparity comes in.

JESUS!!! Yall just REFUSE to accept the truth! Sh*t!!!! PinchPinch

I'M FED UP!!!!!  Nuke*FLIPS TABLE*Nuke

midwest, shut the ENTIRE fucc up and have a seat _/
Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 11:20pm
Missy's argument isn't without some validity though .

He just presents it in a way that damns himself
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 11:21pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

I think preaching a vision, in theory, is one thing

But we all see now that once it's time to make their own bed, many of these men can't help but fall for that White Supremacist ideology (White is superior) and choose to love the very image of the people the preach against

It is not a coincidence

*cues midwest's annoying azz font*
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 11:22pm
i think what he's saying is stupid as fucc but i guess we all have our own opinions
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 11:22pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Middy I'm sure you know the language you use is off putting.
You just like being so damn extra .

He does that because he knows very few people will read all that bullsh*t, so afterward he can say he was ignored/vilified for speaking the "truth."
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 11:22pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Shocked

thanks for this one.

(listening to these has got me feeling old)

Edited by PurpleHaze - Nov 30 2012 at 11:23pm
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 11:24pm
That is an out right lie

Most White women are passive AGGRESSIVE
and sometimes just out right aggressive

Most White women do NOT want Black men. However, when White women want Black men (or any man for that matter), through the power of their confidence and entitlement, they pursue him like a Bloodhound on a steak

ETA: IA with the bolded but I don't think that's the biggest explanation for the "disparity"

Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

that's truly upsetting tho on the real
niccas are fuccin weak, of course thats why they date outside more than we do....how can you lead a household when your lady is smarter and stronger and knows what the fucc is up and you stupid and weak and gullible and naive smh

and im not a black man basher but gotdamn malcolm made too much sense right there

LMFAO goddammit woman, I told you broads 34234234234 times that the reason for the disparity between BM/WW and WM/BW marriges is because of the differences in the way men and women interact with each other sexually.

Men are AGGRESSORS, while females are PASSIVE. If a coon ass Brotha sees a White woman he wants to holla at, he gon take the initiative and APPROACH her flat out. On the other hand, if a coon ass broad sees some cracker she wants to let hit, she's just gonna sit there, wait and hope that cracker approaches HER. At the most, she's gonna give him the come hither look or some sh*t. White men aint checking for Black womens like that, goddammit! Truth be told, White broads aint checking for Black men like that either. But because coon ass Brothas are willing to APPROACH various White broads, he's more likely to come across one who's willing to date a spook. Thus, where the disparity comes in.

JESUS!!! Yall just REFUSE to accept the truth! Sh*t!!!! PinchPinch

I'M FED UP!!!!!  Nuke*FLIPS TABLE*Nuke

Edited by Alias_Avi - Nov 30 2012 at 11:33pm
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 11:25pm
man, what? LOL

jr.

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

That is an out right lie

Most White women are passive AGGRESSIVE
and sometimes just out right aggressive

Most White women do NOT want Black men. However, when White women want Black men (or any man for that matter), through the power of their confidence and entitlement, they pursue him like a Bloodhound on a steak

I don't even know what you're talking about
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 11:25pm
I think Middy's accounts for some of the disparity between BW and BM dating out.
Not all but his argument holds some credence.
I wouldn't just dismiss it but it does not tell the whole story

Edited by jonesable - Nov 30 2012 at 11:25pm
Midwest_Da_Gawd View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Midwest_Da_Gawd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 11:25pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Middy I'm sure you know the language you use is off putting.
You just like being so damn extra .

He does that because he knows very few people will read all that bullsh*t, so afterward he can say he was ignored/vilified for speaking the "truth."

STFU.

You know you read that hot fiyah. Wink
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures