Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Pro-Black Men Who We’re Surprised Dated Or Marri
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Pro-Black Men Who We’re Surprised Dated Or Marri

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 68>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 2.07  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 11:12pm
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

american Blacks are at least half awake. Africa and Brazil are in a coma

jr.

Afro Cubans are on life support in Cuba.
Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 11:13pm
Very true.
Of course America has a ton of issues with corruption in government.

But Nigeria's government takes a to a whole notha level of corruption.

I've been reading alot about their leader GoodLuck Jonathan ( cool ass political name )
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 11:14pm

I did say that I think it still happens ... for the same reasons, maybe to a lesser degree

as much as they fought for freedom, for equality

they still thought that a white spouse was a great badge of parity

not realizing the damage to the black community as a whole

Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 11:15pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Afro Cubans are on life support in Cuba.

it's the same in pr and the dr, too. when i last went to jersey to visit my pr fam, my aunts were so pressed to show us our new baby cousin with special emphasis on his blue eyes 

jr.
Midwest_Da_Gawd View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midwest_Da_Gawd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 11:16pm
Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

that's truly upsetting tho on the real
niccas are fuccin weak, of course thats why they date outside more than we do....how can you lead a household when your lady is smarter and stronger and knows what the fucc is up and you stupid and weak and gullible and naive smh

and im not a black man basher but gotdamn malcolm made too much sense right there

LMFAO goddammit woman, I told you broads 34234234234 times that the reason for the disparity between BM/WW and WM/BW marriges is because of the differences in the way men and women interact with each other sexually.

Men are AGGRESSORS, while females are PASSIVE. If a coon ass Brotha sees a White woman he wants to holla at, he gon take the initiative and APPROACH her flat out. On the other hand, if a coon ass broad sees some cracker she wants to let hit, she's just gonna sit there, wait and hope that cracker approaches HER. At the most, she's gonna give him the come hither look or some sh*t. White men aint checking for Black womens like that, goddammit! Truth be told, White broads aint checking for Black men like that either. But because coon ass Brothas are willing to APPROACH various White broads, he's more likely to come across one who's willing to date a spook. Thus, where the disparity comes in.

JESUS!!! Yall just REFUSE to accept the truth! Sh*t!!!! PinchPinch

I'M FED UP!!!!!  Nuke*FLIPS TABLE*Nuke

Edited by Midwest_Da_Gawd - Nov 30 2012 at 11:17pm
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 11:16pm
I get that too though.
Same thing with integration and the effects it had on black economic power.
I understand why they felt a sense of accomplishment being able to eat and do business as they pleased.

That's why I try to throw Booker T Washington a bone.
It was a different time.
Couldn't even imagine
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 11:17pm
I think preaching a vision, in theory, is one thing

But we all see now that once it's time to make their own bed, many of these men can't help but fall for that White Supremacist ideology (White is superior) and choose to love the very image of the people the preach against

It is not a coincidence
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 11:17pm

Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

I am loving the X clips. 

have we ever had a Malcolm X Appreciation type thread?

i kind of just want to hold him in my pocket and not share him with anybody.Stern Smile

too lateBig smile
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 11:18pm
Middy I'm sure you know the language you use is off putting.
You just like being so damn extra .

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 11:18pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

The "bootstraps" theory gets a lot of heat here on BHM and yet this essentially what Malcolm was endorsing... almost

But he is more aligned with Marcus Garvey's vision of Pan-African unity. I've always wondered why Pan-Africanism never got the legs to run on

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

This is relevant to that other thread I can't remember the name of.

I don't mind bootstraps (to an extent), i more despise when the conversation leads to African vs. Black

and it usually looks something like
african
looking down on
african american

but that's a whole nother thread that's been done before

in other words, it's usually not the concept that's the problem, just the people who carry it out. Kinda like Christians 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 68>