Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Pro-Black Men Who We’re Surprised Dated Or Marri
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pro-Black Men Who We’re Surprised Dated Or Marri

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 68>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 2.07  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 4:58pm
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

yall some damn fools if u thk niccas was getting lynched and attacked by dogs and water hoses to sleep with white women legally lmaooo

they on some coon sh*t bruh
Sponsored Links

Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 4:59pm

Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

Having babies with non black women and "darkening" other races is a deceptive and unselfish plan that I can do nothing but commend. You gotta think outside the box and see the long-term effects of this. This only works best with black men and non-black women tho.

lol... only were only 13% of the population... and this won't possibly work since we will be diluted out of existence. 

you sure do love your brazil don't you? LOL

if we mix with non-black people and raise these children to identify as non-white it's a win nonetheless...we don't necessarily need more "black" people but we want less white people in America..brazil black as hell btw

how is that a win? how about the black women that you could raise children with that would identify as black?if bringing up the non-white number is your plan sure, but know that as much as they are non-white, they are also non-black. 

and brazil did all that they can do to "whiten" up their race by having white people procreate with blacks. thats why i said you love your brazil. 
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 4:59pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

smh@ the slander in here. specifically about Dr. King. I want the receipts and not the word of crooked cointelpro.

MLK supposedly had a lot of extramarital activity. Being white wouldn't surprise me a bit.
i wont put anything past anybody, but Dr. King is a hero of mine and I think the rumors were made to discredit him and what he stood for.
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 4:59pm
this is the thread for starflower. LOL
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

Many prolific pro-Black women have married or dated non-Black men too.

They were self-hating hypocritical coons (coonacrits, hereon) who used fighting the power as an excuse to bed "the man" and thereby achieve their life dream of silky haired, button nosed babies.

AmIright?

I'm right ain't I? 

Shole is.  lol

el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 5:02pm

Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

smh@ the slander in here. specifically about Dr. King. I want the receipts and not the word of crooked cointelpro.

MLK supposedly had a lot of extramarital activity. Being white wouldn't surprise me a bit.
i wont put anything past anybody, but Dr. King is a hero of mine and I think the rumors were made to discredit him and what he stood for.

Judge me by the content of my character not the color of my skin - Dr.King

but i dont think he was dating no white chicks
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 5:02pm
We could make a thread about pro-black women too. or post the names/pics here. the discussion about pro-black but dating white should be the same for either gender.
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 5:02pm
i wouldn't mind genetically annihilating a few white womens myself Approve 

jr.
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 5:02pm
She prolly cracking her head on the monitor trying to get up in this
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 5:05pm
Mayne, I love me some Charlie Wilson.

Not surprised, black men love them some Beckies
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures