Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Pro-Black Men Who We’re Surprised Dated Or Marri
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection
 

Pro-Black Men Who We’re Surprised Dated Or Marri

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 68>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 2.07  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 12 2010
Location: SC
Status: Offline
Points: 284272
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 6:30pm
Lol I've wondered would Blacks still feel the same way about Obama if the FL was white.
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 10 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 270136
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 6:30pm
lol!

Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

rumi, you live in cali.....start mentally prepping yourself now

jr.
Back to Top
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 16 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 181415
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 6:31pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Lol I've wondered would Blacks still feel the same way about Obama if the FL was white.
 
Nope. I don't think so at all.
 
 
Back to Top
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 20 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 76917
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 6:32pm
Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

 
ok so this is a real question, no shade
being "pro-black" with a becky/ken on your arm wouldn't send a negative message to the ppl you are trying to help either?

Personally, I don't think so. This is just my opinion. Are the efforts of Harry Belafonte or Sidney Poiter negated by the race of their spouses? Louis Gates, are his efforts invalidated due to the race of his spouse?
Back to Top
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 12 2010
Location: SC
Status: Offline
Points: 284272
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 6:35pm
That doesn't mean it's invalidated or negated.
But it's certainly warrants a hmmmmmm

If you love black ppl so much why wouldn't that extend into your personal life?
Back to Top
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 21 2009
Location: your dreams
Status: Offline
Points: 146426
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

 
ok so this is a real question, no shade
being "pro-black" with a becky/ken on your arm wouldn't send a negative message to the ppl you are trying to help either?

Personally, I don't think so. This is just my opinion. Are the efforts of Harry Belafonte or Sidney Poiter negated by the race of their spouses? Louis Gates, are his efforts invalidated due to the race of his spouse?

no and for that i guess they are lucky...but if you cannot make the ppl believe in you (for whatever reason) there go your efforts....im sure we both know black ppl wouldn't have loved obama as much if michelle was white....so again if you cannot make the ppl believe in you, there go your efforts...there isn't a point...especially if its because it's something as sensitive as dating a white person....the same group of ppl who've oppressed your ppl for years and continue to do so....who live in their white privilege...like i couldn't even pretend to not understand that shiit if i was a swirler




Edited by mrshairdo - Nov 30 2012 at 6:36pm
Back to Top
lovelove View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: Jun 07 2009
Location: wv
Status: Offline
Points: 3412
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote lovelove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 6:38pm
There is a clear pattern of the kinds of partners black people with power go for...we have seen it time & time again.

I think it comes down to if these people exclusively date outside their race but yet are "pro-black."That is definently a contradiction.However,I do think it's possible to be pro-black and have a non-black partner.If & only if you are not exclusively dating outside your race, but you naturally fell in love with that person.These kinds of people promote equality for their people but just so happen to fall in love with someone who is not their race.But honestly, I think that is RARELY the case with these powerful black people.

These types of situations remind me of Kanye West.You'll go on tv & say you don't like the way black people are being portrayed on tv, you'll say President Bush don't like black people,you'll speak out about the injustice against black people, yet you make SURE the woman on your arm is as far away from black as possible.
Back to Top
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 21 2009
Location: your dreams
Status: Offline
Points: 146426
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 6:38pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

That doesn't mean it's invalidated or negated.
But it's certainly warrants a hmmmmmm

If you love black ppl so much why wouldn't that extend into your personal life?

especially if they continuously date white ppl so its an obvious preference....that's even more fucced up to me
Back to Top
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 21 2009
Location: your dreams
Status: Offline
Points: 146426
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 6:39pm
Originally posted by lovelove lovelove wrote:

There is a clear pattern of the kinds of partners black people with power go for...we have seen it time & time again.

I think it comes down to if these people exclusively date outside their race but yet are "pro-black."That is definently a contradiction.However,I do think it's possible to be pro-black and have a non-black partner.If & only if you are not exclusively dating outside your race, but you naturally fell in love with that person.These kinds of people promote equality for their people but just so happen to fall in love with someone who is not their race.But honestly, I think that is RARELY the case with these powerful black people.

These types of situations remind me of Kanye West.You'll go on tv & say you don't like the way black people are being portrayed on tv, you'll say President Bush don't like black people,you'll speak out about the injustice against black people, yet you make SURE the woman on your arm is as far away from black as possible.

yup yup yup 
Back to Top
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 17 2008
Location: Babylon
Status: Offline
Points: 147537
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 6:40pm
Most of them nigglets in the OP have been destroyed one way or another and if they're alive and still kicking, they are spiritually dead and lack understanding of who they truly are.

So I'm not going to rage over a couple of folks who set themselves up as figures of high regards and "pro black", when in actuality I can't learn a damn thing from them and they lack the ability to teach the masses things that actually bears good fruit.

Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 68>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down