Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Pro-Black Men Who We’re Surprised Dated Or Marri
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pro-Black Men Who We’re Surprised Dated Or Marri

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5859606162 68>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 2.07  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 4:24pm
considering yt created this foolishness, it makes more sense to me for brown people to unite. but that will never happen because yt did their brainwashing job very well...
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

HOLD UP! Keegan Michael Key's mother is White and his WIFE is White!?!?

http://www.uvtblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/2py40fcjpg.gif

Wth does he know about "angry Black wives"???? Confused

http://oi48.tinypic.com/w7ezpe.jpg

uhm..imma need him to shut the fvck up
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 4:26pm
im not reading 30 pages but i agree with SI.
I dont think it's necessary that black pride leaders be married to black people. Why? Because you can love your race while also loving someone of another. and im annoyed at the fact that a good bit of you conveniently forget that many pro-black crusaders were biracial themselves, so do their contributions/accomplishments not count because they arent "full black"?
I bet not see yall claim Obama!
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 4:32pm
Hmmm I wonder where the black race will be in 20 years.
There isn't much concern about preservation
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 4:36pm
maybe this is the way it has to happen jones. maybe the world has to be mixed up for everyone to be seen as equal. 
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 4:37pm
its not like we're the only ppl "losing" out here...the white/asian women/men gotta be swirling too right?
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Hmmm I wonder where the black race will be in 20 years.
There isn't much concern about preservation

Your concern with preservation or even my concern with preservation won't save the Black race. There is a large portion that not only does not want to preserve the Black race, but also have no pride in their history or culture. If I saw some large, sweeping movement by the Black community toward self-preservation, then I would rethink my role in contributing to it. But, as I said before, interracial marriage has more than doubled over the past 2 decades, and is only increasing. Black men and women don't seem too concerned with preserving Black beauty, so I will contribute to bettering the Black community in other ways, like forming a stable family, community outreach, social activism, etc.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 4:55pm
That's clear.
As I said their isn't much concern about preservation.

Are you just expounding on what I said or something ?
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 4:57pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

That's clear.
As I said their isn't much concern about preservation.

Are you just expounding on what I said or something ?

I was saying that the lack of concern of racially preservation goes far beyond this thread, but that maybe preservation isn't exclusively racially based. It may also be community based.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 5:00pm
I honestly thinks that marrying out and bearing and rearing children with whites dilutes us.....in a whole number of ways.

I wonder how the story will play put in years to come though.

But there isn't much concern for that I see...

Edited by jonesable - Dec 02 2012 at 5:01pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System