Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Pro-Black Men Who We’re Surprised Dated Or Marri
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pro-Black Men Who We’re Surprised Dated Or Marri

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 68>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 2.07  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 5:59pm
Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

call me ignorant but being so pro-black then swirling is one of the biggest contradictions to me....i just don't understand i guess 

I agree.
Just doesn't make sense

Edited by jonesable - Nov 30 2012 at 6:01pm
Sponsored Links

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 6:02pm
I'm very problack. 
Problack folks shouldn't cohabitate with pigs. 
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

call me ignorant but being so pro-black then swirling is one of the biggest contradictions to me....i just don't understand i guess 

I agree.
Just doesn't make sense

lool it really doesn't
and the same has been said about the ladies on here swirling...nobody gives them a pass ...well from what i've seen...i do not take them seriously when they speak about black issues

it's cold but im keeping it real lol
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 6:05pm
Finally, someone with some sense up in this thread

White will always be a category, even if all pure Europeans get wiped out

Humans will always find a way to separate themselves and with the world being forever exposed to and influenced by the system of White Supremacy, I truly believe people will always equate "good", "wealth" and "deserving" with Whiteness/Lightness.

All the mixing with Caucasians will do is just whitewash your bloodline and expose your group to the same group of problems racism creates

Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

you will never wipe out the white race.
the meaning of white in the history of the US has changed to work in their favor. 
all the gosh darn time. 

your efforts (i know you're trolling though) are futile. LOL

i do think black people need to worry bout their numbers though. 

Edited by Alias_Avi - Nov 30 2012 at 6:06pm
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 6:05pm
And yet most of the people in the OP, and people like myself do more pro-bono and community service work for the Black community than most so called "pro-Black" people. Being pro-Black and dating Blacks exclusively can be mutually exclusive. They don't have to go hand-in-hand. Pinch
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 6:07pm
opinions are like azzholes and everybody's got em
you shouldn't really give two shiits what any of us think
do your thing

Edited by mrshairdo - Nov 30 2012 at 6:07pm
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

And yet most of the people in the OP, and people like myself do more pro-bono and community service work for the Black community than most so called "pro-Black" people. Being pro-Black and dating Blacks exclusively can be mutually exclusive. They don't have to go hand-in-hand. Pinch

Then nigguhs in the OP ain't pro-black.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 6:09pm
I'm not "pro-Black"

I will date a Mexican, Asian or any ethnic man in a hop skippy second

I think the racial categories are bogus and ridiculously stupid. However, I can't bring myself to dating person who is a product of the White American group... no ma'am
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 6:11pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

I'm not "pro-Black"

I will date a Mexican, Asian or any ethnic man in a hop skippy second

I think the racial categories are bogus and ridiculously stupid. However, I can't bring myself to dating person who is a product of the White American group... no ma'am

lol and i wouldn't even be so mad about that i dont think haha

but when i see black ppl dating white ppl, i just can't man...i dunno, it just seems soooo wrong given our history with them, their continued privilege and "innocent" ignorance...i dunno
i think i just have a sort of resentment towards white ppl

and interestingly enough i had a disgusting dream last night where i was engaging in sexual activity with a white guy and the whole time (even in my dreammm!) i was thinking what am i doing with this pink penis!!??! it was fucced lol
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 6:13pm

opinions are like azzholes and everybody's got em
you shouldn't really give two shiits what any of us think
do your thing

I will, but I will still voice my opinion. I think messages like that "You aren't pro-Black if you aren't with a Black person," only serve to discourage people who genuinely care about the Black community from doing good things, because they fear that they will be perceived as sell-outs or anti-Black, therefore nullifying their efforts. I just don't think it's a good message, so I spoke against it. No hate. No shade.

Edited by Limalady - Nov 30 2012 at 6:17pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 68>