Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Pro-Black Men Who We’re Surprised Dated Or Marri
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Pro-Black Men Who We’re Surprised Dated Or Marri

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 68>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 2.07  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 4:52pm
The only one I would be truly surprised by, is Cornel West. MLK look like he would do some sh*t like that just to rile the yt man up.
Sponsored Links

Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

Having babies with non black women and "darkening" other races is a deceptive and unselfish plan that I can do nothing but commend. You gotta think outside the box and see the long-term effects of this. This only works best with black men and non-black women tho.

lol... only were only 13% of the population... and this won't possibly work since we will be diluted out of existence. 

you sure do love your brazil don't you? LOL
el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 4:52pm
i aint dating no cracker 
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (20) Thanks(20)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 4:53pm
I don't care about their race. I care about strengthening ours.

It just seems to me if you see all this strength and beauty in blackness that those views would ooze into your bedroom and in a life partner who shares those views and is the image of those views.
Then multiply and rear black children with those same views and values.

But no matter .
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

smh@ the slander in here. specifically about Dr. King. I want the receipts and not the word of crooked cointelpro.

MLK supposedly had a lot of extramarital activity. Being white wouldn't surprise me a bit.
Midwest_Da_Gawd View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midwest_Da_Gawd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 4:54pm

smh@ the slander in here. specifically about Dr. King. I want the receipts and not the word of crooked cointelpro.

ROFL that Brotha died so that we could have the right to f*ck White bishes dawg.
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

Many prolific pro-Black women have married or dated non-Black men too.

But thats Different Bean... Love prevails in those cases ... right?:clap:

:obamadatass:

Edited by OoDles O - Nov 30 2012 at 4:57pm
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (27) Thanks(27)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 4:56pm
Someone on here once said something to the effect of she thinks a lot of these male black civil rights leaders were partially fighting for their damn right to date white.

And I scoffed at the time but lookie here. Nickas ain't never been sh.it.

Edited by femmemichelle - Nov 30 2012 at 4:56pm
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 4:57pm
Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

ROFL that Brotha died so that we could have the right to f*ck White bishes dawg.

ALL PRAISES DUE

jr.
Midwest_Da_Gawd View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midwest_Da_Gawd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 4:58pm
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

ALL PRAISES DUE

jr.

LMFAOO
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon