Perfect Hair Collection

Private Vendors from India

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 11:49am
Bump
Sponsored Links

KingsQueen9810 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KingsQueen9810 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 3:55pm
Has anyone ever purchased hair from bangaexports or heard of them? I have been emailing the vendor and received a price list but cannot find ANYTHING on them.....? I've been talking to like 20 different IV's getting price lists and I think my head is going to EXPLODE!!!!! Wacko
BeautyBeholder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeautyBeholder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 8:38pm
im not buying from no vendor until I call them personally,do tons of research and asks millions of questions and skype to see their actual factory,workers working and stock. I also require that I see my actual order before it is shipped. My shipping info on  the box and everything. I go to extreme lengths. whichever vendor didn't get frustrated with my process was singled out. and has been mine ever since.lol

Edited by BeautyBeholder - Feb 22 2014 at 8:39pm
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by KingsQueen9810 KingsQueen9810 wrote:

Has anyone ever purchased hair from bangaexports or heard of them? I have been emailing the vendor and received a price list but cannot find ANYTHING on them.....? I've been talking to like 20 different IV's getting price lists and I think my head is going to EXPLODE!!!!! Wacko
It's going to explode because there are thousands of so -called suppliers/sellers on Tradeindia ,Indiamart etc. and you are not there in person to see the operation, and they know this! All you can do is roll the dice and pray it works out in your favor,and even then,you can still get a janky batch!
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 2:54pm
Okay so here's some pics. These are the 14 inch bundles. 
Ordered: 
4 14inch bundles (2 straight 2 body wave)
2 16inch (bodywave)
2 18inch (striaght)
2 20inch (straight)

Shipping was done by DHL and paid through paypal, not alibaba platform. It was a 5% charge for paypal payment and shipping was around $40. The total before the paypal fee and shipping was about 551.80.

The hair was shipped 2 days after payment, the hair came about 5 days later.
Very fast.

Came in a box, and the DHL bag was inside with the hair inside. Each bundle was in a clear packet, with a specific color ribbon for the length.

Bad news though they sent 2 8inch bundles and did not send the 20inch bundles. I emailed them immediately... they always reply back around 12 am. They asked for pictures and they would check with DHL and their team. I sent pictures of the invoice and the 2 8inch bundles. The next day at 12 am they replied stating they recognize the error, keep the 8 inch bundles, they would send the 20 inch bundles ASAP. They asked if we wanted to order more to be sent with the free shipping, we opted not to. 

The hair seemed nice. Soft to touch, no tangles or shedding when I run my fingers through it. It feels a little coarser than the Indian we have from 6 years ago..
It has a smell of moth balls is what my mother said.
They're mostly brown to a lighter brown as well. 
We haven't installed so not much to say. 
We tried to do a burn test, it smelled like real hair burning on a flat iron or something.

My mom washed 2 of the 14 inch bundles the straight ones so I have pictures of those.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingsQueen9810 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by marie67 marie67 wrote:

It's going to explode because there are thousands of so -called suppliers/sellers on Tradeindia ,Indiamart etc. and you are not there in person to see the operation, and they know this! All you can do is roll the dice and pray it works out in your favor,and even then,you can still get a janky batch!

Sooooo true! Even if you purchase a sample first...I'm just expecting a gorgeous sample and then actually placing an order for the hair and receive crap But like you said....all you can do is roll the dice...even when it comes to a vendor someone has ordered from before...reviews are getting more and more suspect....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingsQueen9810 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 3:42pm
Originally posted by Bribby Bribby wrote:

Ordered: 
2 16inch (bodywave)
2 18inch (striaght)
2 20inch (straight)

Shipping was done by DHL and paid through paypal, not alibaba platform. It was a 5% charge for paypal payment and shipping was around $40. The total before the paypal fee and shipping was about 551.80.

Very fast.

Came in a box, and the DHL bag was inside with the hair inside. Each bundle was in a clear packet, with a specific color ribbon for the length.

Bad news though they sent 2 8inch bundles and did not send the 20inch bundles. I emailed them immediately... they always reply back around 12 am. They asked for pictures and they would check with DHL and their team. I sent pictures of the invoice and the 2 8inch bundles. The next day at 12 am they replied stating they recognize the error, keep the 8 inch bundles, they would send the 20 inch bundles ASAP.<span style="line-height: 1.4;"> They asked if we wanted to order more to be sent with the free shipping, we opted not to. </span>

The hair seemed nice. Soft to touch, no tangles or shedding when I run my fingers through it. It feels a little coarser than the Indian we have from 6 years ago..
We tried to do a burn test, it smelled like real hair burning on a flat iron or something.

My mom washed 2 of the 14 inch bundles the straight ones so I have pictures of those.

The hair looks nice...can't wait to see the install! Hopefully everything works out!!!!   
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 4:50pm
Thank you I hope everything works out as well. My mom is getting her hair down tomorrow and I'll be making an appointment for soon... My mom got one of those bobbi boss invisible part closures, I told her about mixing hair but she doesn't really understand when I talk to her in hair terms. That's why I took over the looking fora  vendor and speaking with them she just provided the funds . lol

I pray this is some good hair, I haven't rocked 20 inches in a while too.  @KingsQueen9810 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingsQueen9810 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 5:43pm

Thank you I hope everything works out as well. My mom is getting her hair down tomorrow and I'll be making an appointment for soon... My mom got one of those bobbi boss invisible part closures, I told her about mixing hair but she doesn't really understand when I talk to her in hair terms. That's why I took over the looking fora  vendor and speaking with them she just provided the funds . lol

I pray this is some good hair, I haven't rocked 20 inches in a while too.  @<span style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; font-weight: bold; line-height: 21px; : rgb251, 251, 253;">KingsQueen9810 </span>

I know what you mean!!! That is my mom as well MINUS the providing of the funds...I got to buy the hair myself and if she see mines looking flawless THEN she wants to get in on it and MIGHT put up a couple dollars...smh
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 9:58pm

Ordered: 
2 16inch (bodywave)
2 18inch (striaght)
2 20inch (straight)

Very fast.

Bad news though they sent 2 8inch bundles and did not send the 20inch bundles. I emailed them immediately... they always reply back around 12 am. They asked for pictures and they would check with DHL and their team. I sent pictures of the invoice and the 2 8inch bundles. The next day at 12 am they replied stating they recognize the error, keep the 8 inch bundles, they would send the 20 inch bundles ASAP.<span style="line-height: 1.4;"> They asked if we wanted to order more to be sent with the free shipping, we opted not to. </span>

The hair looks nice...can't wait to see the install! Hopefully everything works out!!!!   
   See, had they had quality control at all times, there would be no reason for an 8" to be sent and what happen to the 20"? How can you not fill such a small order correctly? It's a trip when they tell you "we will do better next time", but what you don't understand is, if couldn't get the original order correct and it was a small order, then why would I trust that you will get the second one correct?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>