BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Private Vendors from India

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

Author
DaBaddest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote DaBaddest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Private Vendors from India
    Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 12:26am
I'm emailing several vendors in India about placing sample orders. (I want hair for my spring/summer install) I was going to go with B-dogg but he's iffy from what I've researched so I might as well find my own PV from India. Most of them only western union but a few take paypal. I'll probably go with a vendor that takes paypal just because I will have some type of protection just in case something goes wrong. One vendor price is $56 for a 26" bundle. Another is $82 for a 26" bundle. From the pics they appear to come in there virgin natural poofy potentially lice infested state. LOLLOLLOL Doesn't bother me though because I feel like i'm really getting the real deal. (weird i know)  Has anyone ever found a PV from India with nice virgin curly hair? What was your experience with them? Would you order again? What was the pricing like?
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 12:31am
I figure it can't be any worse than that smelly raw hair I got from Wagmans that Sam wefted for me back in the day, and that hair had nits.Cry

Someone posted a site that had a bunch of Indian Vendors on it, I wish I saved the link. I was going to do some "research" and roll the weave dice. Now I cant remember the thread it was in.
DaBaddest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DaBaddest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 12:35am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

I figure it can't be any worse than that smelly raw hair I got from Wagmans that Sam wefted for me back in the day, and that hair had nits.Cry

Someone posted a site that had a bunch of Indian Vendors on it, I wish I saved the link. I was going to do some "research" and roll the weave dice. Now I cant remember the thread it was in.

lol that's exactly what I was thinking and these vendors bundles are already wefted. Shocked
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 10:32am
Originally posted by jasonking2005 jasonking2005 wrote:

If you want to do hair business and purchase sample firstly, i suggest you can buy from some factory vendor, not trading company.
I can recommend you to visit a vendor online store, it can accept paypal or visa payment.
www.alivirginhair.com 

icosplay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icosplay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 9:35pm
Do u consider china private vendor with more competitive quality and price?
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 9:44pm
T To the person from china .

Edited by india100 - Jan 25 2014 at 3:30pm
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 12:30am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 1:53am
I just found a new private vendor and I can't wait to try their hair. amazing prices and they have more coarse curly bundles that I'm in LOVE with LOL
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 2:33pm
Yalll I just got in contact with a PV from india too they actually have an alibaba website. My mom is the one who wants it since the vendor we used called GLAM is out of business. They hair we bought survived the company. Do you recommend we go through the alibaba platform or just through pay pal? I pray the quality is good. *fingers crossed*
DaBaddest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DaBaddest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by Bribby Bribby wrote:

Yalll I just got in contact with a PV from india too they actually have an alibaba website. My mom is the one who wants it since the vendor we used called GLAM is out of business. They hair we bought survived the company. Do you recommend we go through the alibaba platform or just through pay pal? I pray the quality is good. *fingers crossed*

Yea some vendors on alibaba take paypal. I would suggest you find a vendor that does just so you can have some kind of protection. Unless you trust sending your money through money gram or etc. Just get some kinda of proof of how much you sent them and etc. You can never be too safe. ! pray it works out for yall! Come back with pics Thumbs Up
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic