Print Page | Close Window

A grown man invited his friends on our date

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=384920
Printed Date: Nov 17 2018 at 5:43am

Topic: A grown man invited his friends on our date
Posted By: AmiliaCabral
Subject: A grown man invited his friends on our date
Date Posted: Mar 20 2018 at 10:05pm
What is with grown men inviting their friends on a first date with a woman? This ain’t even the first time it’s happened!!!

On Sunday, a guy I met at a party took me out for the first time. We’d been communicating over the phone and ish so I was down for some funday activities. We met up for brunch, vibes were cool and conversation was poppin. All of a sudden, four other niccas sit down and join our table. Wtf?! It wasn’t like they were there and we were there so just join us. This bum ass invited his friends and didn’t say sh*t! My dude, is you doin?

It was clear to me that ya boy could not stand on his own two feet, wasn’t interested in getting to know me, wasn’t concerned about my feelings or sense of safety, and is just a general wack ass. But how are you in your thirties going on dates with your friends? I hung around bc his friends were fun and I said this and starting his homie (don’t judge). I told him AWF and said miss me with this sh*t. Since his sexy friend lives in my neighborhood we got an Uber together and we went out last night.

What is with men not knowing simple dating rules? If you bring your friend, your girl will probably leave with him.

Replies:
Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Mar 21 2018 at 11:16am
you know his friend aint sh*t either, right?LOL

Date Posted: Mar 21 2018 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

That’s cool cuz neither am I

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Mar 21 2018 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

REAL ONE Star

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Mar 21 2018 at 10:58pm
i only logged in because i saw AC's threadLOL

but did you hook up with his sexy friend?

Posted By: Faithfully2002
Date Posted: Mar 21 2018 at 11:57pm
That’s what he gets

Posted By: Ds2nice
Date Posted: Mar 22 2018 at 8:55am
Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

Date Posted: Mar 22 2018 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

i only logged in because i saw AC's threadLOL

but did you hook up with his sexy friend?

Yeah we went out on Tuesday. He was cool and he’s been blowing me up to go out tonight BUT Thursday is my night in. He is NOT allowed to join!

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Mar 23 2018 at 12:10am
This seems to be some sort of new normal thing to guys, its odd and in some cases start looking like a SVU episode in the making . 

I picked up my gf last year from a bar where she went on a date next thing you know 3 of his friends showed up, she felt awkward and texted me. 

Like the average kneegrow does not have a entourage, you are not Drake . IG has made some people real odd

Posted By: Blac1Chyna
Date Posted: Mar 25 2018 at 9:17pm
That's really weird and makes no sense.  That happened to me a few years ago, I would go out with this guy and he'd always bring his friends (we went out twice in my dumb early 20s years).  Well honey  i've heard it through the grapevine that he's a little fruityyyyy.

Posted By: Miss SDY
Date Posted: Apr 01 2018 at 11:24am

Posted By: bindy
Date Posted: Apr 28 2018 at 6:05pm
LOLLOL

Print Page | Close Window