Forum Name: Hair Color
Forum Description: Discussions on Hair Color
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=383885
Printed Date: Jun 19 2018 at 9:51am

Topic: Hair Dye doesn't work
Posted By: fxbienn18
Subject: Hair Dye doesn't work
Date Posted: Jul 25 2016 at 5:09pm
I texturised my hair in December 2015 and now that I am trying to dye my hair, it is ineffective. I have used 'Adore' Light Golden Brown ( something along those lines) hair dye and it didn't change anything and I have used Dark and Lovely hair dye with no results. I need help on this subject and Im hoping that you can do this as I am not willing to pay more money. Yes I left
it in for over the recommended time with no results and I have followed the instructions .

Replies:
Posted By: tamela10289
Date Posted: Aug 06 2016 at 7:50am
My hair doesn't dye either and I'm natural. I have no idea why. The only way to change the color of my hair is to bleach it first. I went to a hair stylist because I was scared to do it myself. It worked. So you may be in the same boat as me.

Posted By: maryware77
Date Posted: Aug 30 2017 at 6:46am
I applied GKhair Color Dyes to my hair, and my hair are looking fantastic. I know this color will last for long time perios. Am totaly amazed man! Big smile

Posted By: RedSoxtober
Date Posted: Jun 04 2018 at 10:19am
Originally posted by fxbienn18 fxbienn18 wrote:

I texturised my hair in December 2015 and now that I am trying to dye my hair, it is ineffective. I have used 'Adore' Light Golden Brown ( something along those lines) hair dye and it didn't change anything and I have used Dark and Lovely hair dye with no results. I need help on this subject and Im hoping that you can do this as I am not willing to pay more money. Yes I left
it in for over the recommended time with no results and I have followed the instructions .

If your hair is dark, lighter shades most likely won't show. You'll have to prelighten, and then tint/tone.

Print Page | Close Window