Print Page | Close Window

2016 Random Thoughts/Comments/Chat Thread

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=381659
Printed Date: Dec 14 2017 at 7:50am

Topic: 2016 Random Thoughts/Comments/Chat Thread
Posted By: coconess
Subject: 2016 Random Thoughts/Comments/Chat Thread
Date Posted: Jan 13 2016 at 8:17pm
I was gonna just stay in the other thread since the last one broke but I noticed lots of ppl weren't posting in there...

So hi

Replies:
Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: Jan 13 2016 at 8:18pm
ok...great one Coco...

Date Posted: Jan 13 2016 at 8:19pm
ok gonna try this again....my daughter works at a pizza place and when she was leaving, this police officer slipped and fell and his food went down..well she said she felt bad cause she picked up his food instead of helping him up..I told her u did the right thing of not helping him up cause he could of thought u were going for his weapon....

please postCry

Date Posted: Jan 13 2016 at 8:20pm
So man... I Hope I win something

I got a fantasy 5, a daily 4, and a super lotto ticket too...

Oh and hey dior

Date Posted: Jan 13 2016 at 8:22pm
yes we grouped played i think the whole hospital did on every shift and department...oh well to the person or people who will win...congrats...and invest wisely...

Date Posted: Jan 13 2016 at 8:24pm
hey Coco...lol..."waving hello"...I want to get NYX's new Ombre duo lip pencils...they look beautiful and their Ombre blush also...Nyx is really upping their cosmetic line game...I guess now Lip colors are in and nails are going out..IMO...Lips are the New Black..

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Jan 13 2016 at 8:30pm
I figured out who added the girl to the bookclub...i know him and his wife. She is a MD and the medical director for a major hospital. He is a big time engineer...their home reminds me of the NYC home that PG describes...and dude is somehow linked to a tlifetime thotter smh

Date Posted: Jan 13 2016 at 8:32pm
I've been needing to browse around in ulta... I feel like I haven't bought any makeup in months.. Like I don't even remember the last item I got..
And I lost my Mac mineralize skin finish powder which was already hella scraping the bottom... That is a must have and the only makeup item I think I've ever used most of...

Right now I'm just watching this warriors game...
I don't like Faried (on the nuggets)
We need draymond bruh....

Posted By: K_Camille
Date Posted: Jan 13 2016 at 8:34pm
that one star was quick af. LOL

Hey guys!

Date Posted: Jan 13 2016 at 8:39pm
Let me go vote for my boys...
I'm trying to get klay, draymond, and steph in the all stars... The last time 3 warriors have gone to all stars was forever ago...
They say Kobe and labron are leading... I wanna see if there's anyone else above curry... But as long as he gets to play I'm good.
I also always throw in a vote for KevG...

Lol hey k-cam

Posted By: Jazmin89
Date Posted: Jan 13 2016 at 9:12pm
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

hey Coco...lol..."waving hello"...I want to get NYX's new Ombre duo lip pencils...they look beautiful and their Ombre blush also...Nyx is really upping their cosmetic line game...I guess now Lip colors are in and nails are going out..IMO...Lips are the New Black..

Yeah nyx step it up! This is coming from a Mac girl

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Jan 13 2016 at 9:14pm
NJ did they steal my NY home? Cry
I took a career aptitude test and it isnt what Im going to school for and oddly it was something I always thought I would be good at. 
Not sure I have the energy to switch . 

Date Posted: Jan 13 2016 at 9:21pm
http://www.nba.com/wizards/vote" rel="nofollow - http://www.nba.com/wizards/vote

Just in case you guys wanna vote.... There are hellllla ways.. Twitter, texting, insta, fb, website, etc....

Date Posted: Jan 13 2016 at 9:39pm
Changed my mind...

Posted By: HeyBeautiful18
Date Posted: Jan 13 2016 at 9:51pm
Hi loves

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Jan 13 2016 at 10:03pm
Welp......hey ladies!

Date Posted: Jan 13 2016 at 10:12pm
@NJHL....oh lawd wonder why he did that? i take it he knows her or something??? wow...you gonna just let it go and see what happens from there and watch the rollercoaster ride??? sip your tea and KIM...lol

Date Posted: Jan 13 2016 at 10:13pm
@HeyBeautiful18

@MizzSandra00......how you 2 doin?....Big smile...I'm doin ok myself..just living the life...so the numbers came out...ok on here who won????

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Jan 13 2016 at 10:22pm
Growing out my eyebrows......I usually do this after new years before V-day........lightly clean them up then continue till April or they grow all the way in...

Date Posted: Jan 13 2016 at 10:26pm
waiting for Nikki to give birth anyday...she was trying to induce her labor by bouncing on a huge ball..lol she is so stunning looking and her husband is so loving of her...come on Nikki the internet is waiting to see little Eva...

Date Posted: Jan 13 2016 at 10:39pm
someone in Cali won??? it says on the internet...

Date Posted: Jan 13 2016 at 10:47pm
Coco have you ever tried the CL Bianca shoe? I was pondering that style but I think So Kate is my atf.

Date Posted: Jan 14 2016 at 12:47am
u mean to tell me that that girl and her father were having sex when those boys came upon them and asked to join in she said yes and they all had sex with her.....

sex with her father???? and those two made the whole story up to save their faces....one of the suspects videotaped her saying yes....just pure nastiness....lawdhammercy...father and daughter drunk and having sex....i can not just can;t anymore...

i believe the young men r innocent...but because she was drunk and didnt know wth she was doing and they took advantage of her in her stupid state....wow..

Date Posted: Jan 14 2016 at 6:01am
I know the lawyer. I actually posted about him in the black history thread b4 bc he is one of the most true to the cause activists/educators/socially conscious people that i know that actually makes big changes in the community and doesnt waste time just talking and marching . I havent read much on the story, but imo, if HE took the case, there is a lot more proof that than we would ever guess.

Date Posted: Jan 14 2016 at 7:28am
Long unexpected night.....

Pg, yes. 140s. I liked them, they were fairly comfortable and versatile.
Never had so Kate's but I prefer them or pigalles I think (looks wise.. Murder on you feet i hear)

Date Posted: Jan 14 2016 at 7:58am
Yeah lookwise So kates are better , they hurt less than the platform ones and look sexier

Date Posted: Jan 14 2016 at 8:19am
Sandra, that Toms deoderant wasn't strong enough for my arm pits...

Date Posted: Jan 14 2016 at 8:46am
That wrestler Alicia Fox is really cute

She needs to take those contacts out though

Date Posted: Jan 14 2016 at 9:20am
really NJHL  wow....ur right there is more to this case, but just hearing father and daughter having sex did me the hell in...

Date Posted: Jan 14 2016 at 9:25am
Hiii Dior

I am really good today .. how are you?

Date Posted: Jan 14 2016 at 9:26am
I see someone in Cali was a winner

Was it you Coco?!

Date Posted: Jan 14 2016 at 9:37am
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

Hiii Dior

I am really good today .. how are you?

pretty good here...Big smilelivin the life....lol

Posted By: mommykat
Date Posted: Jan 14 2016 at 10:21am

Sandra, that Toms deoderant wasn't strong enough for my arm pits...

I use it too! Tom's does not work for me. After a strong workout my son's like your arm pits mommy...
LOL.

Who 1 stared this thread?

@ HB... my favorite DIY website has a great deodorant...
http://www.humblebeeandme.com/" rel="nofollow - http://www.humblebeeandme.com/

She's good! She makes makeup for our skin type and hair puddings etc.
I love her.... I would be lost without her site.
http://www.humblebeeandme.com/sunshine-vegan-deodorant/" rel="nofollow - http://www.humblebeeandme.com/sunshine-vegan-deodorant/

Date Posted: Jan 14 2016 at 10:23am
Cokes sent me the best feel better note... .

This song also helps...

T.I. - About The Money ft. Young Thug
I love this song so much lOL.

Date Posted: Jan 14 2016 at 10:48am

This is her Instagram... I don't how to post the pic..
so Humblebee & Me.

She does not sale etc... she loves to teach

https://www.instagram.com/p/-jmNgnGZ21/" rel="nofollow - https://www.instagram.com/p/-jmNgnGZ21/

Last night my friend Simone came over and we made her some awesome mineral makeup, foundation, concealer, and all kinds other facial powders and goodies, and here she is modeling some of them! She's volunteering as one of my skin tone models for the book....

Posted By: _ConcreteRose_
Date Posted: Jan 14 2016 at 11:34am
Well, today has been very eye opening. There are friends that have no idea when I leave, there are friends that know but don't care to hang out before I leave, there are friends that are moving sh*t around in their schedule in order to brunch with me. And then there are the friends who already bought their megabus tickets to visit on my first and second weekends. 

Packing wasn't as stressful as I thought it was going to be. I feel much better now. I can't wait for salsa tonight.

Date Posted: Jan 14 2016 at 11:35am
Also, hi guys. How are you all today. 

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Jan 14 2016 at 1:25pm
i took addy... half of a 15mg pill
this shyt got me feeling high wtf
i am supposed to be focused not high

Posted By: iSMILE13
Date Posted: Jan 14 2016 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

Well, today has been very eye opening. There are friends that have no idea when I leave, there are friends that know but don't care to hang out before I leave, there are friends that are moving sh*t around in their schedule in order to brunch with me. And then there are the friends who already bought their megabus tickets to visit on my first and second weekends. 

Packing wasn't as stressful as I thought it was going to be. I feel much better now. I can't wait for salsa tonight.
you'll always find out who your true friends are when you go through drastic life changes! A hard lesson I learned in 2015....the people who knew me the least amount of time stepped in the most.

Date Posted: Jan 14 2016 at 5:05pm
Miss the dicc even though the person it's attached to annoys me right now

Date Posted: Jan 14 2016 at 6:05pm
Ismile. I definitely learned some stuff about people. Mostly about people's character. It's okay, I love my friends but I'm slightly looking forward to a brand new start in a brand new city. Hopefully, I'll have fun (and find a husband) lol

Date Posted: Jan 14 2016 at 6:45pm
my time warner cable internet bill went up 4 bucks  a month out of nowhere and i called to ask why

the girl managed to DROP my bill 20 bucks lower than the new amount and i was like

i didn't even have to threaten them that i was going to switch to fios

love it

Date Posted: Jan 14 2016 at 6:55pm
I use the organic skincare dr all natural deodorant from vitamin world, its a roll on and Sephora has some really good ones, they are a lil pricey but work and have great scents. I love he lemon and the lavender one. 

Date Posted: Jan 14 2016 at 8:45pm
Everyone has been asking me "how does it feel" and I tell them, I don't feel anything really. But today it hit me live a brick. I feel sad.

Date Posted: Jan 14 2016 at 9:36pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

I use the organic skincare dr all natural deodorant from vitamin world, its a roll on and Sephora has some really good ones, they are a lil pricey but work and have great scents. I love he lemon and the lavender one. 

Thanks... .

However, HB... did not see my post...
Is LB around... LOL...

Hey its hard to DIY ....

Thanks... I will try it... .

Date Posted: Jan 14 2016 at 9:36pm
Thanks PG .

Date Posted: Jan 14 2016 at 9:40pm
is there a workout thread on TTT? or should i stick to Body Types for that?

Date Posted: Jan 14 2016 at 9:43pm
too many trolls on BHM...

Date Posted: Jan 14 2016 at 9:52pm
I see you Mommy! I will look into it

Healthy sh*t is expensive I don't feel like spend 5 bucks per deoderant just to test them out

I normally wear strong stuff like Arrid. Those fruity Dove and Secret brands don't do anything

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Jan 14 2016 at 10:15pm
Now that i got a ninja im gonna give this smoothie detox a go

Date Posted: Jan 15 2016 at 9:16am

I took a career aptitude test and it isnt what Im going to school for and oddly it was something I always thought I would be good at. 

Yes, I will try to post a picture of the inside of their house and its high ceilings and great view later

Is this aptitude test online or somewhere where I can take it? thanks!

Date Posted: Jan 15 2016 at 9:24am

<span style="line-height: 16.8px;">@NJHL....oh lawd wonder why he did that? i take it he knows her or something??? wow...you gonna just let it go and see what happens from there and watch the rollercoaster ride??? sip your tea and KIM...lol</span>

He probably smashed in the past/smashing, but I wouldn't know.
I look forward to seeing if she is at the book club meeting and looking to see his wife's behavior if the two of them interact. His wife is a bad bish all around with a heavy dose of elitism and is a gorgeous mean girl and is the type that will intimidate the hell outta the thot-girl with a Michelle Obama type direct stare if she tries to chum up on her husband lol

Imma be back in the cut at that meeting like

Date Posted: Jan 15 2016 at 10:19am

I see someone in Cali was a winner

Was it you Coco?!

Gawd I wish...

That was in so.cal though..
I'm hoping it was secretly MK and she's just playin it cool and staying low-key

I spent way more than I should have and I didn't win a single dollar

Date Posted: Jan 15 2016 at 10:26am
Even though I can't name more than 1 movie currently in theatres... I have the urge to go to the movies when it opens and spend half of the day there.
The last time I did that was like 10+ yrs ago with a friend..
I've still never broken my solo theatre experience hymen... But if I like to eat alone the movies should be the same.

Posted By: Miss B
Date Posted: Jan 15 2016 at 10:34am
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

is there a workout thread on TTT? or should i stick to Body Types for that?

There is. There is typically a new one every year and I just realized I didn't see one for 2016. It's up now though!

Date Posted: Jan 15 2016 at 12:08pm
Has this been your experience?

I was explaining to my friend that planning this party for myself was stressful dealing with everyone's wide range of personalities and availability and what not. And I feel like, I shouldn't be stressed if I'm the one being celebrated. And my friend was like duhh, that's how it's supposed to be. You aren't allowed to be at peace at your birthday party or something.

First, I didn't realize that I wasn't the only one that get stressed when planning their birthday party or graduation party or whatever. And then, I thought, well damn, if its stressful why do people do it?

Then my mind went back to the above friends 20th birthday. Homegirl had us wear all black (she wore white) and go to this expensive restaurant downtown that none of us could afford. And then when it came time to pay, we ended up a little over $100 short. So she hid in the bathroom while we got it all sorted out. lmao. But I helped her prepare and set up before the gathering and she was a mess of stress and anxiety.

Date Posted: Jan 15 2016 at 12:33pm
I am so about to get this bitch.
Idc idc idc
it's a done deal in my head and half way there in reality... Just to really plan and observe now.

Date Posted: Jan 15 2016 at 12:43pm
Idc idc idc

Date Posted: Jan 15 2016 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

<span style="line-height: 16.8px;">@NJHL....oh lawd wonder why he did that? i take it he knows her or something??? wow...you gonna just let it go and see what happens from there and watch the rollercoaster ride??? sip your tea and KIM...lol</span>

He probably smashed in the past/smashing, but I wouldn't know.
I look forward to seeing if she is at the book club meeting and looking to see his wife's behavior if the two of them interact. His wife is a bad bish all around with a heavy dose of elitism and is a gorgeous mean girl and is the type that will intimidate the hell outta the thot-girl with a Michelle Obama type direct stare if she tries to chum up on her husband lol

Imma be back in the cut at that meeting like

LOL...u crazy....OH MY >>>>"smashed it"......she sounds like a bad azz chick...dress and attitude at the same time...well gurl keep us posted, cause i definitely want to know what happened...lawd...

Posted By: pebbles251
Date Posted: Jan 15 2016 at 3:19pm
Have you every type something on BHM then right before you hit the reply button you say to your self "naaa i cant post that sh*t on BHM, thats too much personal info for these bitches to use against me in an efight"LOL

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Jan 15 2016 at 3:32pm
Please dont let this year be a repeat of 2013, I cant
2016 needs to do right by me!

Posted By: Derri
Date Posted: Jan 15 2016 at 3:41pm
I'm at a crossroads. 
It's a no-brainer, really...so why am I still thinking about it? 

Date Posted: Jan 15 2016 at 4:29pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Yes, I will try to post a picture of the inside of their house and its high ceilings and great view later

Is this aptitude test online or somewhere where I can take it? thanks!

http://www.princetonreview.com/quiz/career-quiz

I figured it seemed to be the most legitimate website that you would not end up with a virus, plus I know they write a bunch of tests. 

Date Posted: Jan 15 2016 at 4:34pm
I think I should go to Ulta, I know I will buy less frivilous stuff there.
I cant recall that website that has the rolls royce of makeup storage containers.
My dad doesnt know it yet but he is going to move some furniture and drill some things on my wall and make me a lighted mirror since I refuse to pay for one already completed.  I also need good overhead lighting, they say that is the trick.

Home goods here I come.

Date Posted: Jan 15 2016 at 6:57pm
Kerry washington and her choice of roles are squint worthy at times. 

Date Posted: Jan 15 2016 at 7:39pm
Someone posted a smoothies recipe chart but i cant recall what thread it was in

Date Posted: Jan 15 2016 at 7:48pm
Please don't get sick hb. We got sh*t to do and can't be sick right now.

Date Posted: Jan 15 2016 at 7:49pm
Hm... I was invited to a Patriots game

I don't like football though

Date Posted: Jan 15 2016 at 7:50pm
Girl you better go to that playoff game

Posted By: niecy
Date Posted: Jan 15 2016 at 7:59pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Did you look in the food pics thread?

Date Posted: Jan 15 2016 at 8:14pm

Girl you better go to that playoff game

I said yes but then he said be there by 3 and I have to work until 3 And boston is like an hour and a half drive for me

Date Posted: Jan 16 2016 at 12:08am
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Did you look in the food pics thread?<span ="Apple-tab-span" style="white-space:pre">     </span>

I did but probably didnt go back far enough. It had to be there or random pics

Date Posted: Jan 16 2016 at 5:16pm
I feel so much better today

My Lemon balm, acv, lemon, honey and cinnamon tea worked well

Date Posted: Jan 16 2016 at 8:33pm
Hi - Does anyone have a fr..ee.download of the Ta-Neisi..Coates book  'Between the World and Me' that they can give to me?
Thank you!

Date Posted: Jan 16 2016 at 9:29pm
Observation: white people in new Jersey really like the n word.

Posted By: Miss B
Date Posted: Jan 16 2016 at 10:44pm
WHAT is an ass hat? When people say that I imagine a little party hat on top of some hairy butt cheeks.

Date Posted: Jan 16 2016 at 11:22pm
I decided to wing it and the smoothies were a success... Yay..

Date Posted: Jan 17 2016 at 2:12am
oh holy snap..i never knew that character on Freak Show was actually a real person...Edward Mordake...i thought he was just made up for the show...now i'm scared....wow

Date Posted: Jan 17 2016 at 5:07am
so mad I ordered some boots back in September and wore one pair and decided to wear the other pair and come to find out its a totally different size than what i had ordered..never even wore these cute boots..had to notify JustFab by facebook and their email...luckily they contacted me and will get to me with how i can return 4 month old boots...so mad..

Date Posted: Jan 17 2016 at 9:46am
fool posted his larger than life dikk on instagram and saying it was a mistake...DM'd me telling me this and i say u apologizing and he is saying no..like why u dming me if ur not apologizing?? saying he was drunk and was supposed to post his dikk to some random chick he met at the bar, came home and got all take dikk pic happy..really dude? but seriously for a white boy he is hung like mandingo though , that thing is huuugggeeShocked

Date Posted: Jan 17 2016 at 10:18am

Date Posted: Jan 17 2016 at 6:49pm
Ugh...had an alergic reaction to frozen pineapple... Should've gotten the canned stuff

Date Posted: Jan 17 2016 at 7:27pm
can i just use saran wrap instead of the advertised 'wraps' on IG...will the cheaper version my way work more than their way?  i've seen excellent results...

Date Posted: Jan 17 2016 at 9:03pm
Lol Hillary and Bernie

The 3rd guy is like a ghost no respect from anybody lol

I can not

Posted By: Jazmin89
Date Posted: Jan 17 2016 at 10:02pm
Can't believe this one font is trying to get me to inbox him my tatas

Date Posted: Jan 18 2016 at 12:12am
Well today was interesting. First, I took a ladies styling class with Isabelle from the cobo brothers. She was sooo nice (even though she called me out for not asking questions in class lol). It was cool though because I'm prolly onenof her biggest fans so it was nice to meet her. But afterward I was so upset because o just wasn't at the right level for that class. I took it because I wanted to solidify my on2 timing. No regrets.

The level of salsa here is absolutely unbeaten. Everyone is above average, bo one was even mediocre. And people feel the music so much. DC is considered a good salsa city, but it doesn't even compare. I'm just like wow after tonight. Also, on2 is actually fairly easy when you are following someone. It's harder alone.

Anyway, even though I didn't dance well, I was still having a good time and it slightly lessened my homesickness.

Date Posted: Jan 18 2016 at 1:23am
Also seeing the empire state building was kinda cool. The place I went was legit right next to it.
I'm liberally starting my life completely new. New job, new school, new city, new dancing style. I know -1 people here.

I've never been a position like this before, so it will be fun to see how it turns out.

Posted By: CherryBlossom
Date Posted: Jan 18 2016 at 4:50am
Originally posted by Jazmin89 Jazmin89 wrote:

Can't believe this one font is trying to get me to inbox him my tatas
Shockedwho??Geek

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Jan 18 2016 at 6:19am
Def not me

Date Posted: Jan 18 2016 at 6:47am
i bet its that mumu ajax smh

Date Posted: Jan 18 2016 at 6:56am
Is he back?

Date Posted: Jan 18 2016 at 7:15am
yeah he is..under a new name in the newbies section

Posted By: iSMILE13
Date Posted: Jan 18 2016 at 11:43am
Still trying to figure out a management style that works for me. I like when people come to me with questions, HOWEVER, I don't automatically give them the answer. I make them "fish" by asking a series of follow up questions to try and help them solve the answer. This process is trial and error!

Date Posted: Jan 18 2016 at 3:30pm
Starving. And cold. Looking forward to making ginger tea when I get home tonight.

Date Posted: Jan 18 2016 at 5:00pm
i read ginger as the n word and was about to raise an eyebrow

Date Posted: Jan 18 2016 at 6:13pm
the girl in your avi has a pretty smile afro

it is 9 effin degrees, it should be a law against weather like this
I wanna move to arizona

Date Posted: Jan 18 2016 at 6:18pm
9 degrees? and i though 48 degrees was a bit too coldLOL

Date Posted: Jan 18 2016 at 7:23pm
I need a winter home in a hot climate...

Date Posted: Jan 18 2016 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

i read ginger as the n word and was about to raise an eyebrow

You're on the edge today lol

Date Posted: Jan 18 2016 at 7:31pm
It's finally getting bitter cold here too

I need a winter coat

Print Page | Close Window