Print Page | Close Window

Help, Is this a Good Purchase?

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Hair Care
Forum Name: Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
Forum Description: Discussions on Weaves / Extensions (for Newbies)
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=381557
Printed Date: Jun 28 2017 at 6:20am

Topic: Help, Is this a Good Purchase?
Posted By: ejfel
Subject: Help, Is this a Good Purchase?
Date Posted: Jan 01 2016 at 8:57pm
I'm a newbie to weaves and I'm about to purchase Hair from AliExpress for the first time (Personal deadline Sunday the 3rd). The total cost is 199.98 for three pieces with a closure.

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/HJ-Cool-Style-Brazilian-Virgin-Kinky-Curly-Hair-4Pcs-Lot-12-24-In-Stock-Brazilian-Curly/109350_32300004995.html

I'm looking for a hair that will last me about a year. From researching, and for the price I am paying I understand I'm not getting virgin hair. I don't really mind that it's mixed with fillers, goat/cow hair etc, lol. What I want is a low maintenance style that's not too much work in the mornings. I am shying away from straight styles as my hair is natural.
My two concerns are:
1. Will it last me a year? 4 installs? I plan on taking care of it while it's on my head.
2. I have a black tie dinner at conference coming up in three weeks, and I wish to style this hair in a vintage finger wave style. Will this hair hold up the style?

http://www.prettydesigns.com/girl-style-vintage-curly-hairstyles/
style I want is first picture, the woman with the brown hair.

As I am a newbie, if you think I am wasting my money and I will be better off getting something at the BSS, please let me know.

If you think it's okay for me to get this hair, please give me any other tips you think I need to know. I plan on only washing the hair when I get it, no color or anything like that. I also understand that I need to seal the wefts so there is no shedding? Thank you ladies in advance, as always I appreciate the help

PS- I'm trying to upload picture and can't. In the mean time I have posted the links, but I'll keep trying to upload pictures.

edited to correct title spelling

Replies:
Posted By: Asteriahair
Date Posted: Jan 06 2016 at 6:37am
For the price, if you take good care of the hair. It will last about one year.
I am a hair fctory in China. So I know the quality. 

Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: Jan 07 2016 at 8:57pm
ur paying 199.98 for hair fillers and such? if I were spending that much it better be 100% virgin...no fillers at all..

IMO seems like that would be a waste of ur good $$$ ...might as well just purchase BSS hair for 29.99..

I do hope u made a great purchase since today's date is 1/07...good luck...

Posted By: TeeYoung
Date Posted: Jan 08 2016 at 3:20am
Try Rosa Hair Products or Ross Hair on Aliexpress both are good

Posted By: tina evans
Date Posted: Jan 12 2016 at 1:25am
always order from rosa hair companySmile

Posted By: TeeYoung
Date Posted: Jan 12 2016 at 2:39am
Thank u Tina more people should be upfront of the companies to buy from instead of holding out we have nothing to gain from it

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Jan 12 2016 at 7:44am
I have never tried their hair but aliexpress is hit or miss. To be totally honest $200 for 3 packs and a closure , you will not get 100% virgin anything and it lasting for a year is doubtful. Kinky curly is already a hard texture to manage so that would be the LAST one I would "try out". 

Try straight hair on a wig cap and dont  flat iron it everyday is my suggestion.

Good luck!

Posted By: Styled_bychan
Date Posted: Jan 12 2016 at 4:27pm
hi, I am a entrepreneur and I am trying to find a Chinese wholesale vendor. I am on a search for a reliable vendor. How do I know if their legit and if its a real website? Where do I start? what do I look For? Please Help

Posted By: wmhl_rain
Date Posted: Jan 14 2016 at 1:49am
I love open hair so i use hair extensions. I always order from Omgnb, which are very cheap.

Date Posted: Jan 14 2016 at 6:49am
Wait lol I'm new to this. I'm not sure acronyms omgnb. And what do you mean by open hair.?

Date Posted: Jan 15 2016 at 7:39am
Hey I'm new to this so what do u mean by open extensions and not sure a lot of acronyms but Omgnb? Not sure what that is please inform me

Date Posted: Jan 16 2016 at 8:02am
Thanks for replying DiorShowGirl . I just figured for 200$ that was realistically too cheap for virgin hair. I ended up using another ali express vendor. The hair ended up being 127$ for 4 bundles and a closure. I'm actually getting it sewn today. I'll post pictures later.

Date Posted: Jan 16 2016 at 8:07am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

I have never tried their hair but aliexpress is hit or miss. To be totally honest $200 for 3 packs and a closure , you will not get 100% virgin anything and it lasting for a year is doubtful. Kinky curly is already a hard texture to manage so that would be the LAST one I would "try out". 

Try straight hair on a wig cap and dont  flat iron it everyday is my suggestion.

Good luck!

Thanks PG, I wish I saw your post before I made my purchase. I received the hair and it looks nice. I went with another vendor and paid about $127. Next time I'll buy straight. It makes sense, as the curly they have to alter it to get it to that pattern since it's not 100$ natural.
I'll post pictures of my install later . I hope the lady does a good job!

Posted By: D E L L A
Date Posted: Feb 19 2016 at 9:32pm
can't wait to see it...

Posted By: beautifuldream
Date Posted: Feb 23 2016 at 12:53am
Good Day,

I have been a member in this forum for long time.I learned many from here,but I also learned that so many members are confused when they faced so many vendors from China.
It's not easy to find a really good product before you buy it.

I have a new store on Amazon.com.I sell hair weaves and lace closures right now,and wigs in the future.I guarantee the quality of all my products.I wish you can give me a chance and give yourself a try.

My store is on www.amazon.com/shops/arisonhair,please look through in your spare time.It will be appreciated if you would like to tell your friends about this. In the end, have a nice day!

Posted By: vvhair_bunny
Date Posted: Feb 23 2016 at 2:13am
Hello, there.
This is bunny from VVHair from Qingdao, China. We mostly do wholesale and retailer. My Email is: bunny@vvhair.net, my Whatsapp is: +86 152 7525 6001. You can whatsapp or email me to get more details.
Also you can come and see our factory by yourself, so you can know we are a real company.

looking forward to your early reply.

Posted By: pinknikkij
Date Posted: May 09 2016 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by Styled_bychan Styled_bychan wrote:

Wait lol I'm new to this. I'm not sure acronyms omgnb. And what do you mean by open hair.?

Confused

Posted By: esha wants hair
Date Posted: May 24 2016 at 3:28pm
Waiting on the pics OP

Posted By: Sampson S
Date Posted: May 27 2016 at 6:37am
Hi, My name is Sampson Sun from China, we provide factory price for you, May I know you company, Maybe we can establish a good long term cooperation. please contact me.Smile

Posted By: Sampson S
Date Posted: May 27 2016 at 6:39am
Originally posted by Styled_bychan Styled_bychan wrote:

hi, I am a entrepreneur and I am trying to find a Chinese wholesale vendor. I am on a search for a reliable vendor. How do I know if their legit and if its a real website? Where do I start? what do I look For? Please Help
 Hi, My name is Sampson Sun from China, we provide factory price for you, May I know you company, Maybe we can establish a good long term cooperation. please contact me.Smile

Posted By: blackbeuty
Date Posted: Jun 20 2016 at 6:03am
Remy Exporter is the best place to purchase.
Buy online www.onlineindianhairindia.com
For wholesale www.indianhairindia.com
They accept paypal.

Posted By: London305
Date Posted: Jun 20 2016 at 8:56pm
Actually no its not ! Hair is horrible and not real virgin hair im sending mine back now ! For a refund only good thing about them is you get a refund smh

Date Posted: Jun 20 2016 at 9:03pm
Im going to be posting pictures unpackaged washed conditioned and air dried i didnt even bother putting it in as soon as i figure out how to post em

Date Posted: Jun 20 2016 at 9:08pm
Exactly they make the site so pointless and discouraging

Posted By: cheuktoliu
Date Posted: Aug 17 2016 at 2:20am
It is so loose curly texture of kinky curly... I think deep wave is more tight than them!

Posted By: oldflowleahh
Date Posted: Apr 03 2017 at 11:09pm
Nope!!

Posted By: tinamaylewis
Date Posted: May 06 2017 at 5:03am
I really liked help! Really good brand :) 

Print Page | Close Window