Print Page | Close Window

RENT PARTY!!!

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=379625
Printed Date: Dec 19 2018 at 4:13am

Topic: RENT PARTY!!!
Posted By: naturesgift
Subject: RENT PARTY!!!
Date Posted: Apr 19 2015 at 12:48pm
I am about to try this- LOL
post things from movies or media you actually want to do!

btw pm me for donations! thanks

Replies:
Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Apr 19 2015 at 12:59pm
what is a rent party?

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Apr 19 2015 at 1:02pm
You been watching GOOD TIMES?

Ak basically a party held to raise money for someones rent. Ppl are charged at the door and offered food/entertainment.

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Apr 19 2015 at 1:05pm
make sure you have a room or closet with a lock to put all your sh*t.  make that money!

Date Posted: Apr 19 2015 at 1:11pm
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

post things from movies or media you actually want to do!

Have a hottube time machine and steal successful songs,idea for Facebook etc.

Fast forwarding though "struggles" like a montage then stopping when all is good.

Posted By: _ConcreteRose_
Date Posted: Apr 19 2015 at 1:12pm
Lol. Go head make your money!. I read that black people used to do this during the Harlem Renaissance because people would pay top money to hear black people perform live.

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Apr 19 2015 at 1:15pm
My daughter last field trip . I warn the parents about the big old bully son . Fool likes to ruff up girls .
I tried to take his Mohawk off . Don't touch my daughter or any little girl . I wish the principle would say something . The fool bully my daughter for the last time . Good luck with your rent party Nature .

Posted By: zolloh
Date Posted: Apr 19 2015 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

what is a rent party?
Afro don't speak broke-nig.galese Cool

Posted By: femmefatale85
Date Posted: Apr 19 2015 at 1:29pm
i went to a mortgage party before

it was fun...but she was really struggling so it was a nice way for everyone to help her out

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Apr 19 2015 at 1:36pm
Black folks don't even wanna pay to get in the club.....

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Apr 19 2015 at 1:41pm
Never heard of this. I wouldn't think this would work in this day and age.

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Apr 19 2015 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

Lol. Go head make your money!. I read that black people used to do this during the Harlem Renaissance because people would pay top money to hear black people perform live.

^^^That is correct. That is how it started. During the Great Migration, it was common for people to move to Harlem with very few belongings but a heap of talent. When money was low, set up a Rent Party, pull out that trumpet, drum set, guitar, etc, whip out some of the moonshine and invite folks , charge a reasonable door fee and you're covered til times get better.

Posted By: MsBella
Date Posted: Apr 19 2015 at 2:02pm
My friend lived in a house w 4 girls near Howard and they used to do this all the time. The parties would be super live so it worked pretty well

Date Posted: Apr 19 2015 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

It still happens in a way - The "Fish Fry' events and "Selling Dinners" are still going on strong in the Black community, especially in this day and time where young people die and have no life insurance and they have to drum up money fast to bury them.

I'd go to a rent party if they had a talented group singing or a up & coming house music dj, DC GoGo Band  or something. In NYC, folks love a rooftop party, Backyard BBQ BYOB etc, and i think that it wouldnt be a big deal to drop $5-8 in a bucket for a good cause.

ETA - If the Rent Party is planned right, people get their food stamp holding buddys to donate a few bucks to go towards the food that is being sold.

This girl that I know is a professionally trained chef and during the really big house music festivals, she will set up a grill and fry fish and has a whole lot of other hot, freshly cooked comfort food and she gets the word out through whispers that it is free for her friends but people just walking up have to discreetly pay $6 for a meal and she does well every time.

Then there are the people selling "The Nutcracker" drinks at every outdoor event in Harlem LOL

Date Posted: Apr 19 2015 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

what is a rent party?
lol

i genuinely didnt know

Posted By: AwesomeAries
Date Posted: Apr 19 2015 at 2:14pm
Maybe you should sell plates

Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: Apr 19 2015 at 2:17pm
I thought you meant rent as in the play

I like the idea ... Better than wringing your hands worrying and getting evicted

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Apr 19 2015 at 2:23pm
NJ tookit back tomthe hood with those nutcrackers. 2 iced chilled nutcrackers will have you messed up for the night. Good ole summer hole in the wall parties.

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Apr 19 2015 at 2:32pm

what is a rent party?
lol

i genuinely didnt know

You never seen Friday After Next? 

Date Posted: Apr 19 2015 at 2:45pm
nope,

but i remember guru and angie stone

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Apr 19 2015 at 2:51pm
how can you be sure you will make more money than you spend on the party?

Date Posted: Apr 19 2015 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

My Philly people stay making fish fry jokes......LOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: Apr 19 2015 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

My Philly people stay making fish fry jokes......LOLLOLLOL

depending on where she at niccas will buy some plates   

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Apr 19 2015 at 2:54pm

tons of instgram models do 1 on 1 rent parties, or so i hear.

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Apr 19 2015 at 3:03pm

Disapprove

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Apr 19 2015 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

She better buy some EBT off somebody and use some coupons. 

Date Posted: Apr 19 2015 at 3:12pm
good luck.

Date Posted: Apr 19 2015 at 3:15pm

*There are always people that will bring their crate & dj for free for exposure of b/c they owe you a favor, there are always people that have the musician talent that will sing & play free for a free drank, there is always someone with food stamps to cover the food budget, invite pretty girls and dudes will BYOB bottles, it isnt hard to set it off with nothing out of pocket if you are cool & popular.

Date Posted: Apr 19 2015 at 3:18pm
so people bring their own everything AND leave you money. I like this rent party thing.

Date Posted: Apr 19 2015 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

tons of instgram models do 1 on 1 rent parties, or so i hear.

word?

Date Posted: Apr 19 2015 at 3:29pm

so people bring their own everything AND leave you money. I like this rent party thing.

as long as you have the right guests, like a live and popping crew, people will show up ready to party and to pass the donation bucket after they drop a few coins in it.

Date Posted: Apr 19 2015 at 3:38pm
 can you have one every month with those results? lol

Posted By: _ConcreteRose_
Date Posted: Apr 19 2015 at 3:40pm
Let me find out. Imma start having rent parties. It would be fun, I'm a good party/event planner.

Date Posted: Apr 19 2015 at 3:47pm
You can make a small fortune with a Card party . One of my friends makes at least a grand on the weekends . Invite people you know and trust . You only need 10 to 15 people that like to gamble .
The house get's a cut first  . Wink

Date Posted: Apr 19 2015 at 3:59pm

On GOOD TIMES. .the person didnt throw their own party,which makes the most sense

Op wha happen to ya rent money ?

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Apr 19 2015 at 4:14pm
I've heard of rent parties, mainly from novels that were set between the 30's and 40's. There's always someone on Facebook asking who's selling plates.

Posted By: babelipsss
Date Posted: Apr 19 2015 at 4:20pm
Rent parties, fish frys, bake sales, block parties, you name it.  As long as you can cook you can make it.  

Date Posted: Apr 19 2015 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

On GOOD TIMES. .the person didnt throw their own party,which makes the most sense

Op wha happen to ya rent money ?

that would be a good way to do it.

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Apr 19 2015 at 5:18pm
Interesing

Date Posted: Apr 19 2015 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

There's always someone on Facebook asking who's selling plates.

LOL Very true. I was just looking at my Trinidadian friend's FB page yesterday to see when her next plate-selling-party will be. She and her husband do a lot of fundraisers for their personal benefit like that. Some have a steel pan.
She usually sells dinners once a season and encourages people to submit their order starting on Monday when the event is on a Friday. An Pananamanian family i know does it as a fundraiser too as well as some indo-carib family in the suburbs where they set up a tent in their back yard and all of their white american neighbors rush to place their order for that good home cooking.

Date Posted: Apr 19 2015 at 5:29pm
there was a selling dinner discussion thread here last fall. i think rent parties sound fun. i'd go.

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Apr 19 2015 at 6:10pm

what is a rent party?
lol

i genuinely didnt know

It's American Black culture from the early 20th century. It's okay.LOL

Date Posted: Apr 19 2015 at 6:13pm
those old time jazz rent parties sound like a lot of fun. I was born after my time I think.

Date Posted: Apr 19 2015 at 6:15pm
put this on you invitations LOL

The Honor of Your Cash Is Requested

Date Posted: Apr 19 2015 at 6:49pm

put this on you invitations LOL

The Honor of Your Cash Is Requested

classy 

Date Posted: Apr 19 2015 at 7:08pm
^^the only way I roll
lmao

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Apr 19 2015 at 10:07pm
No problem for me to go to a rent party. Bring a bottle and $10 for food and to help someone not be homeless. Seems a good deal.

Date Posted: Apr 19 2015 at 10:55pm
It would be beyond great to know enough like minded people to have this kind of party, I mean people have to care to an extent to support something like this

Guess that's the downside to moving so much

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Apr 19 2015 at 11:02pm
^^^^^right.

Posted By: naturesgift
Date Posted: Apr 19 2015 at 11:11pm
See, I need to move back to NY- cause I know it would be dope back home! Then again I am going to give it a TRY- I went to a fun house party a few years back it was like an backyard open mike type thing! they had a fire pit and people were doing poetry and stuff! LOL

I would ask my friend to host this for me but he lives too far away! NO one wants to drive unless they sleeping over-

Date Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 12:05am
Gil if you have rent to pay

Make it happen .. You have less than two weeks, your friend should've been on the case ALREADY

To be all the way real, if he's slept over before and/or will sleep over anytime in the future, do what you must now ... But don't be stupid and have him sleep over only to tell you nah ... Get a plan together and come to an understanding about what's going to happen, who will do what, how the $$$ will break down etc

Good luck and get that rent money

Date Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 12:12am
Nuttin a few fake abortions can't resolve

Date Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 12:16am
LOL

Posted By: Diane (35)
Date Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 1:18am

i read that thread and wanted to dieeeeeee. lolololol i agree that she's a working girl. but that abortion con is commonplae out here. My classmate hit her other boo up for 60000 (580USD) but get this she actually had an abortion for her next main boo (he forced her to unfortunately), so there was a silver lining after allCryLOLCryLOLLOL

Date Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 1:34am
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

You can make a small fortune with a Card party . One of my friends makes at least a grand on the weekends . Invite people you know and trust . You only need 10 to 15 people that like to gamble .

we girls used to have card parties . But no one told us this! lol

Date Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 1:35am
plus we fed and hydrated them! lol

Date Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 1:58am

and she can save her dj and dip money lol

Date Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 2:29am
Y'all are not being practical

You need a substantial roster/team for that con

And nature has but two weeks

Date Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 11:55am

That is b/c what you are mentioning is a "card party", what India is mentioning is a "gamblin' house" that should not be discussed publicly as we should not air all of our dirty laundry online all the time  LOL...CryOuchCry

I know that when people have spades & poker tournaments, they sometimes charge an entrance fee for each team, but I dont know if the fee goes towards food & drink, the grand prize or to rent the hall...

Date Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 11:58am
IMO, NG needs to sell everything that she owns that has resale value on eBay beginning today. Knick knacks, quirky stuff, shoes, clothes, jewelry, whatever. If the rent is late now, it will be backed up in May also, so not sit on material things that you can sell for cash. Cant take it with you to a homeless shelter, so SELL IT ALL!

Date Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 12:01pm
I think that Rent Parties only work for people that already have  reputation for having a great bashment. Kinda like how someone a few pages back mentioned that some girls from Howard that were live used to have really fun rent parties.

I never heard of a person that was in a kinda chill having their first house party as a rent party. I probably wouldnt show up. If I am going to a person's party and expected to drop a bit o' chedda in the collection plate, someone better start marinating that chicken & shrimp off the food stamp card right now b/c i better be eating some hardy plate of food b/c im coming with a wash belly.

Date Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

That is b/c what you are mentioning is a "card party", what India is mentioning is a "gamblin' house" that should not be discussed publicly as we should not air all of our dirty laundry online all the timeĀ  LOL...CryOuchCry

I know that when people have spades & poker tournaments, they sometimes charge an entrance fee for each team, but I dont know if the fee goes towards food & drink, the grand prize or to rent the hall...

Lol. Yeah I was thinking--raid!

Date Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 12:27pm

That is b/c what you are mentioning is a "card party", what India is mentioning is a "gamblin' house" that should not be discussed publicly as we should not air all of our dirty laundry online all the time  LOL...CryOuchCry

I beg your pardon ? I am not talking about a gambling house and never share my dirty bloomers lol . Only close friends attend and share with the owner of the home . She provides food and drink .  Impossible to run a GH in white suburban hills without prison time.
Simply a way for the 50+ Club to party without the hassle of club life . Embarrassed Nature could make a one time lump sum to cover her rent with a card party /BYOB with folks that like to play cards for a few bucks  .

Posted By: mommykat
Date Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 12:44pm
LOL...

@ India and NJ... LOL...

spades I'm in...

Date Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 1:10pm

I beg your pardon ? I am not talking about a gambling house and never share my dirty bloomers lol . Only close friends attend and share with the owner of the home . She provides food and drink .  Impossible to run a GH in white suburban hills without prison time.
Simply a way for the 50+ Club to party without the hassle of club life . Embarrassed Nature could make a one time lump sum to cover her rent with a card party /BYOB with folks that like to play cards for a few bucks  .

lol.

Date Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 1:11pm
what do yall play India? do yall have a Blackjack table? I'm REAL lucky at that one. My brothers tell me I'm lucky at gambling in general tho. (no I don't count cards lol)

Date Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 1:15pm
A cut going to the house = gamblin house. Has nothing to do with race, socio-economics or any other demographics. It is illegal in New Jersey according to the NJ Department of Gaming when a cut is 'going to the house'....no matter how private or how quiet it is kept. I don't judge though, I just dont participate. The nutcracker is illegal and I mentioned it earlier in the thread though I would not buy nor sell one, but hey LOL

Date Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 1:24pm
googles nutcracker

Date Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 1:25pm
can't understand why you'd want to ruin good fruit juice by adding liquor, but yeah those sound delicious LOL

Date Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 1:33pm

can't understand why you'd want to ruin good fruit juice by adding liquor, but yeah those sound delicious LOL

Date Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 1:40pm

googles nutcracker

I didnt know what it was until the New York Times ran an article on The Nutcracker a few years ago.
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/21/nyregion/21nutcracker.html?_r=0" rel="nofollow - http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/21/nyregion/21nutcracker.html?_r=0

The article said that The Nutcracker drinks were invented and sold by the man at the chinese takeout in Harlem and he was selling them covertly behind the counter and then people started to make their own blend to duplicate it. I can only imagine that that the version that the original guy made was some strong stuff LOL

Then I immediately noticed that the people in the park at big summer music festivals that sell Poland Springs water, chips and Welch's Fruit Snacks also have candy colored drinks in plastic bottles at the bottom of the big plastic coolers and when adults pass by them, they yell "ICE COLD WATER" and whisper "nutcracker"Shocked
//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/" rel="nofollow - //www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/" rel="nofollow - //www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/" rel="nofollow -

Date Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 1:48pm

LOL

I'd be so mad if someone came running up to me on beach selling those and I had my mouth all fixed for some refreshing juice and realize it's got liquor in it. I might try to find them for a refund lol

Date Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 1:50pm
*And in this area, From November through January, pretty much every person from Puerto Rico has a friend or family member that is making a killing selling the "Coquito"...in a very organized way, kinda like the sale of Girl Scout Cookies LOL It is only done during a very brief time frame, so when you get the word, you'd better get your contact to put in your customized order without delay.LOLLOLLOL They are bold with it now with FB & IG. Folks have pretty fliers and order forms everywhere, very brazenly posted.

Now for the past year, there is some type of spiked slushy drink now in the Hispanic community here. It is brightly colored and you can buy it by the cup or by the gallon (picture the party sized tub that you can buy from Rita's Ices).
I dont remember what it is called, but a van will come and deliver it to your barber shop, house, etc and people order it for their house parties, fight parties, etc and when they invite people over to watch the game. I found out about it on IG. The drink looks just like the 'frozen daiquiris' that are sold at the "Wet Willies' establishments, like the "Call a Cab" drink and they have that same type of machine to make it on the van.

Date Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 1:50pm
I'd be the one asking the guy selling-- do you have any without liquor in them? He'd probably think I was crazy. lol

..but that juice DOES look good for the beach! I saw pix of guy selling them online

Date Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 2:02pm
People are going to make their money. Good luck OP. I hope that whatever strategy you decide on is something that you can do to supplement your income long term.

Date Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 2:18pm
Purp no meat or likka

Date Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 2:30pm

Purp no meat or likka

lol/ I did used to eat meat tho when I was young and wild LOL
but liquor, never.

I still love you too.  I'll be the designated driver.

Date Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 2:30pm
LMAO...Heart

Thats why you still getting carded boo....you living that clean lifestyle Cry

Date Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 2:36pm
if someone i know decides to start to make peach & plum brandy off the fruit from their parents plum & peach trees with an old recipe from they great-grand daddy that he got rich from during prohibition time, which one of y'all want some. it is all organic and gluten free. picked off the tree by hands that you know and trust.Stern Smile

//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/" rel="nofollow -

Date Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 2:36pm
So yall aint hit up ya BHM sistas in box with donations

Date Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 2:37pm
LOL

Date Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 2:39pm

This aint 2008.....BHM swindlers have made us so cold.....LOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 3:01pm
I shouldnt be the 1st person that anyone on BHM or off BHM approaches for a hand out of any sort. I aint got no kids and my momma daddy and grandmomma are straight and are on their own two.
If Im the closest MF to you and the first person that you feel comfortable going to for a donation, you are fuked in these cold streets.

Date Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 3:03pm

This aint 2008.....BHM swindlers have made us so cold.....LOLLOLLOL

Least yall could do is get ole gurl a pop-up tent or sunmin

Date Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 3:07pm

I shouldnt be the 1st person that anyone on BHM or off BHM approaches for a hand out of any sort. I aint got no kids and my momma daddy and grandmomma are straight and are on their own two.
If Im the closest MF to you and the first person that you feel comfortable going to for a donation, you are fuked in these cold streets.

but glam thats why you're the best person to hit up, no dependents and more than 3 income streamsBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Date Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 3:10pm

Purp no meat or likka

yeaaaa we do , also add no lobsterrOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuch, no seafood whatsoever. Purp you breaking my heart.

Date Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 3:16pm
I don't like seafood

Date Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 3:16pm

I think that Rent Parties only work for people that already have  reputation for having a great bashment. Kinda like how someone a few pages back mentioned that some girls from Howard that were live used to have really fun rent parties.

I never heard of a person that was in a kinda chill having their first house party as a rent party. I probably wouldnt show up. If I am going to a person's party and expected to drop a bit o' chedda in the collection plate, someone better start marinating that chicken & shrimp off the food stamp card right now b/c i better be eating some hardy plate of food b/c im coming with a wash belly.

glams taking me back *does the bogle* Never knew aa's used bashment or is it borrowed from the yardies?  sings "bashmment sittin a nuh easy sittin, bashment sittin ah nuh simple sittin"

some Christmases ago after nyucdiva mentioned coquito i tried ot make eggnog/coquito and it was a FAIL i was looking at too mnay recipes at once (always my down fall) decided to be "white ppl safe" and cook the eggs LMAO Man that was over before it started, laughing stock of the entire family that Christmas. good thing is i didnt waste nay liquor cause i was in the prep stages.

The fact that many of the parteis are funded from ebt card/food stamps tickles me. LOL

Date Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

but glam thats why you're the best person to hit up, no dependents and more than 3 income streamsBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

people do think that LOL

Date Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 3:19pm

Shockedbishes bet' learn how to boost or braid kids hair on Craigs List or something b4 they come directly to my azz. dont let the sweet face & smile fool ya, i embarrass folk.

1-2 generations ago, able bodied people would go do housekeeping work/yard work/laundry etc for times when the money was low. I dont want to know these wutless folk that beg a handout.

On another note, my fav IG stripper posted a note on her 21st bday that said, here is my paypal email. Minimum donation amount: $100. If you do not submit donations, I will not post a birtday twerk videoAngry.
A few days later, she posted a screenshot of part of her paypal and they most definitely BLESSED HER on her birthdayLOLLOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 3:20pm
last time coquitos were mentioned it made me miss NyCdiva too much, so I glossed over that part of NJ's post lol

but I remember that thread Diane.

Date Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 3:21pm
Diane, in NJ & NYC, there is always some flier circulating advertising a 'Basement Bashment" and when you get there there is no re.g.g.ae. music, no rockers no nothing, like rap & hip hop playing all nightttttOuchLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 3:22pm

Purp no meat or likka

yeaaaa we do , also add no lobsterrOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuch, no seafood whatsoever. Purp you breaking my heart.

but more for you tho right? lol

I remember when my GF's mom used to come up to visit us in college. She'd do a fish fry/crab feast and tell me, don't worry I brought some hot dogs for you LOL

Date Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 3:30pm

The fact that many of the parteis are funded from ebt card/food stamps tickles me. LOL

LOLLOLLOL The thing is that buying food stamps for a party is not illegal/in violation of the rules of usage. If you are 'selling/reselling' the food, that is when you are in violation. SO whether you are spending the allotment of food on your household, your granny's household or a friend's household, once you spend up that designated amount, dont be pissed that it is all spent up for the rest of the month.

There was a big New York Times article about that last year. There are huge groups of underemployed hipsters in NYC that are having these huge communal eating dinner parties on the weekends with gourmet & artisan food and very high end recipes and they pool their food stamp benefits to shop for this farm fresh gourmet food and when people outside of their circles found out, they were pissed and trying to report them to the State welfare office, but it is legal, so the State was like leave them alone, poor people have the right to eat good in America and if they know how to budget and make the most meals out of the food stamps instead of eating chips etc they should do the communal dinners.
//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/" rel="nofollow -

Date Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 3:31pm

Shockedbishes bet' learn how to boost or braid kids hair on Craigs List or something b4 they come directly to my azz. dont let the sweet face & smile fool ya, i embarrass folk.

1-2 generations ago, able bodied people would go do housekeeping work/yard work/laundry etc for times when the money was low. I dont want to know these wutless folk that beg a handout.

On another note, my fav IG stripper posted a note on her 21st bday that said, here is my paypal email. Minimum donation amount: $100. If you do not submit donations, I will not post a birtday twerk videoAngry.
A few days later, she posted a screenshot of part of her paypal and they most definitely BLESSED HER on her birthdayLOLLOLLOLLOL 

wutlesssssssssssssLOL

cardi b!!! everytime i se her i think of youLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL how much did she get?

Ph thats thoughtful of her mom. yes more for me since you passing al the shrimp oysters octopus and the lobsterrrrrr

Date Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 3:36pm
Not CardiB, she has never been my fav.  I just watch her periodically like today she had a good video about M+M gay sex.

My fave is ChampagnePinkk (Formerly known as DaddiTaughttMe).  I dont know how much she made, it was just showing the row on paypal that shows a long list of deposits in a short period of time, then she deleted it a little while later like a real thirsttrapper should LOL

Date Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 3:36pm

I don't like seafood

No meat no booze no seafood...what's left..

Date Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 3:38pm

I don't like seafood

No meat no booze no seafood...what's left..

my list is short

now you see why I don't like going out to eat for dates LOL.

Date Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 3:41pm
Id order u the quinoa,carrot sticks and pineapple juice.

Date Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 3:41pm

Not CardiB, she has never been my fav.  I just watch her periodically like today she had a good video about M+M gay sex.

My fave is ChampagnePinkk (Formerly known as DaddyTaughttMe).  I dont know how much she made, it was just showing the row on paypal that shows a long list of deposits in a short period of time, then she deleted it a little while later like a real thirsttrapper should LOL

yes you mentioned her before, that she was online telling the rules of the game LOLOL

I wanna let you know that "thirsttrapping" has entered the vocab of my friends cause of you glam!!

i would pay to see the faces of those folks who reported the communal dinners when they found out it was food stamp funded.LOLLOLLOLLOL

Print Page | Close Window