Forum Name: Weaves / Extensions
Forum Description: Discussions on Weaves
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=375038
Printed Date: Nov 21 2017 at 11:36pm

Topic: New Indian Vendor Review **PIC HEAVY**
Posted By: SN2BPHD
Subject: New Indian Vendor Review **PIC HEAVY**
Date Posted: Oct 09 2014 at 8:33am
This is hair from indianhairindia.com. I was sent this hair for review. I did not pay for the two bundles, I was curious about the Indian Hair, as BDogg has been slipping big time, and I have never been a fan of Western Union. He does accept Paypal, so I figured if I wanted to follow up with an order, I can get my money back if there is an issue with bad hair or I don’t get my product.

I asked for 2 bundles in 20”. I don't wear mine thick. Looking back I should have specified the very curly hair, as there is some on the website which looks spectacular, however that was my fault for not requesting. He sent out 24-26" after telling me that he would send 22".

Disclaimer: I have not worn the hair, this is my initial review.

Communication:
We had communicated via email back and forth about 5x before the hair was sent out. I have asked questions about shipping (typically $35 DHL), wefting, prices (including possible increases), communication, weight of bundles, who he ships to (you know I had to ask), small and large orders and return policies. Communication was always quick, however the fact that I was review may or may not have played a part in that. I would have to say that I felt more comfortable than I have with some popular AV vendors. He is available via email, whatsapp, and several phone numbers. His English is some of the best that I have seen. No way perfect, however he does attempt to understand you. I have repeated myself once, and it appears that eventually he gets what I am saying. This was better than every attempt I had with other Indian Vendors.

Packaging:
The packaging was typical. It arrived DHL from India within 3-4 days. I did not follow up with the tracking number to check when it did arrive (can you believe it, sent a tracking number without asking), however I was outreached to make sure that I did get the product. I would have to say, I have never had a vendor do that. Upon arrival, there were no nits and the hair smelled like Indian shampoo. I cannot describe the smell if you have never smelled it. It was a fresh and familiar, however I would definitely wash it out.

The Hair Basics:
The hair did measure long compared to what I asked for. Non stretched, it did measure to 22”, stretched, 24-26”. I did weigh the hair and came up with 106 grams for one bundle and 107 for the other. I was worried that one bundle would be way shorted than the other due to how it looked when I compared the two. I later noticed that some of the weft was folded under and I could not see the fullness when just looking at the top.

Result:
I conditioned the hair first. This was to see a real curl pattern. It did need to either be clarified, or it did not like my first conditioner. I could run my fingers through it, however it reminded me of my Wags when I first got the hair and needed to do a thorough follow up. I washed with the Hello Hydration shampoo then followed up the with Pantene for fine hair for about 5 minutes. It worked well. Not too wavy and not too straight. The ends were good. This was a surprise to me, as my Indian hair in the past had ratty ends, including my Wags. Waves looked natural, however were not at the top. Hair is soft with 4 grey hairs overall. Shed 5 hairs while washing. Wefts were average. Not thin or thick. My other Indian Hair had wefts which were thinner, however I have purchased Aliexpress hair which had thicker wefts. These wefts remind me of what I have bought from some of the lesser than average AVs. I would seal this hair anyway.

Pricing:
For the 20", it would have been $60-70 depending on number of bundles ordered. Shipping $35. I plan to put in an order for his very curly. He appears to have two types on his web site. Told him I would review, but be completely honest in my feedback. And no, I am not getting paid. I also did not ask for more free hair. I was just tired of ordering hair from India and getting crap.

Pros:

     Fast shipping
     *Positive communication, however I am not yet a customer so I cannot rate this as such. He did email all throughout the day regardless of what time I sent messages
     Smelled clean
     No nits
     Bundles are longer than promised
     Ends were not ratty
     Low shedding
     Not many grays
     Curled well with a regular cheap iron
     Finding a closure should be easy
     Accepts Paypal
     Weight of bundles were as stated

Cons:

     Hair came in a #1 and the other bundle looked to be a #2.
     Beards were about ½-3/4 inch. Not bad, but not good.
     Wefts were average (you can ask for bulk hair instead).
     His website has a contact page, however you have to almost register with your phone number with full name and phone number in order to get a response. It then sends you an email within their email system. I would suggest using one of the other methods for contact.
     Prices are not listed on his website.
     In order to get the best deal, you would need to buy 20 bundles. He does however sell in smaller amounts.
     Hair is prepackaged at their site. I would say that this would cause issue if you wanted your bundles to match instead of random colors or levels of curly or straight.

When I asked about prices, this is what he sent:

Hi
We are doing unprocessed human virgin hair in wholesale basis for past 10 years
Last one year only we started to do in online customers
We tried in ebay, good response, so we started our website www.indianhairindia.com
For all customers
Below is price for wholesale buyers
Price per piece 100 grams
NATURAL BLACK COLOUR MACHINE WEFT - Top quality
SINGLE DONOR HUMAN VIRGIN HAIR             
SIZE        WAVY/ST     CURLY
10”              $25               $30
12”              $30               $35
14”              $36               $45             
16”              $45               $50
18”              $55               $60
20”              $60               $65
22”              $65               $70
24”              $70               $75
26”              $75               $80
28”              $80               $85
30”              $85               $90
32”              $90               $95
MOQ is 20 bundles for wholesale price
Less than 20 bundles extra $7 per bundle will be added
Less than 10 bundles extra $10 per bundle will be added
We selling u tip, I tip, tape in hair, coloured hair, bulk hair

I asked him about an increase in prices over time, and the concern that he has given a message to a members with statements that they can buy from others if they do not like his prices. He explained that his updated his prices July 2013, and a member had an old price list. I expressed that I was concerned that they may go up soon. He stated that he has no plans to increase his prices. Ladies, we all know about the bandwagon effect though.
I again have not worn the hair and have only reviewed the initial product.

For those who cannot see pics in tinypics, I am attaching a photobucket album. There is no password.

http://s1088.photobucket.com/user/sn2bphd/library/New%20Indian%20Hair

Fresh out of the package.

Wefting.

Prewashed.

Prewashed.

For those who cannot see pics in tinypics, I am attaching a photobucket album. There is no password. For those who cannot see pics in tinypics, I am attaching a photobucket album. There is no password.

Replies:
Date Posted: Oct 09 2014 at 8:37am
Postwashing.

(with flash)

Wefting

Close up with flash.

Posted By: Teesweet
Date Posted: Oct 09 2014 at 9:50am
Very nice, thanks for the detailed review.

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Oct 09 2014 at 10:16am
Great review . The hair looks nice and virgin . I can't wait for the update .

I agree the beards look a bit too long and numerous . Thank you for sharing .

Posted By: Gods Child
Date Posted: Oct 09 2014 at 11:56am
Very nice OP! I appreicate the details and unbiased review.

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Oct 09 2014 at 12:43pm
*I remember him from february when it was said by many that he had a fluctuating price list lol.
*he used to run ads on bhm under the other name of his company.
*i never heard any complains about quality in the old posts and i remember that the ebay store had mostly good feedback.
*i have never seen the hair in person, never purchased from him.

Posted By: keelolo1
Date Posted: Oct 09 2014 at 1:21pm
May take the plunge.

Posted By: cocopuffs
Date Posted: Oct 09 2014 at 2:27pm
Excellent, excellent thorough review!
Thanks!

Posted By: naturalnewbye
Date Posted: Oct 09 2014 at 2:46pm
The hair looks nice.  Keep us updated!

Posted By: trynabedaone
Date Posted: Oct 09 2014 at 11:35pm
thanks 4 posting

Posted By: bindy
Date Posted: Oct 09 2014 at 11:41pm
Thumbs Up

Posted By: shndlyn
Date Posted: Oct 09 2014 at 11:45pm
Absolutely Lovely...can't wait to see the install

Posted By: ExotiqBeautii
Date Posted: Oct 10 2014 at 4:02pm
PLEASE don't abandon us like many people do by not posting install pics. I HATE that! lol

Date Posted: Oct 10 2014 at 8:30pm
Ok, some of you have inquired about the price. I cannot update the original post, but here is what I received when I asked.  

Hi

We are doing unprocessed human virgin hair in wholesale basis for past 10 years
Last one year only we started to do in online customers
We tried in ebay, good response, so we started our website http://www.indianhairindia.com/" rel="nofollow - Below is price for wholesale buyers

Price per piece 100 grams

NATURAL BLACK COLOUR MACHINE WEFT - Top quality
SINGLE DONOR HUMAN VIRGIN HAIR             
SIZE        WAVY/ST     CURLY
10”              $25               $30
12”              $30               $35
14”              $36               $45             
16”              $45               $50
18”              $55               $60 
20”              $60               $65
22”              $65               $70
24”              $70               $75
26”              $75               $80
28”              $80               $85
30”              $85               $90 
32”              $90               $95 

MOQ is 20 bundles for wholesale price
Less than 20 bundles extra $7 per bundle will be added
Less than 10 bundles extra $10 per bundle will be added

We selling u tip, I tip, tape in hair, coloured hair, bulk hair

Posted By: Stephh512
Date Posted: Oct 10 2014 at 9:19pm
Beautiful hair prices are good also can't wait for your update

Posted By: realvirginhair
Date Posted: Oct 13 2014 at 6:25am
Great review!
Thank you for sharing.

Posted By: marie67
Date Posted: Oct 13 2014 at 7:31pm
I had purchased hair from him earlier this year off of Ebay under (Remy Exports). I loved his hair, no complaints, however he did play with the prices after I blew him up on BHM after my first purchase ,other than that, he was trustworthy.

Posted By: zzharia
Date Posted: Oct 14 2014 at 3:24pm
What is there ebay shop called ?

Date Posted: Oct 14 2014 at 3:39pm
He no longer sells there anymore but was under REMY EXPORTS, that's where I had left great reviews along with a few others. He had just joined ebay back in Nov 2013 so he was very new to selling on ebay. My girlfriend had bought 3 kilo's from and they all sold very fast. When buying any vendors hair, you must always ask questions to let them know that you know what you are looking for and expect once the hair arrives. The vendor must be able to ensure that all the bundles are consistent in length throughout the weft and the weight is on point and wefting is immaculate !!! Beards can always be trimmed back if they are too long no big deal.

Posted By: sarah1987
Date Posted: Oct 16 2014 at 10:29pm
can't wait for ur update! lovely~~~

Posted By: Sarah Yip 2014
Date Posted: Oct 17 2014 at 3:24am
Great hairThumbs Up

Posted By: CherryPrincess
Date Posted: Oct 17 2014 at 9:37am
I wanted to share that I recently bought some hair here after reading her review. Just two bundles of 22 inch very curly raw virgin hair.  Both were great bundles of hair -- clean, nitfree, no grays, no splits or dried ends. Soft full and healthy.  I requested him to pick me out two bundles that were very curly.  Both were very curly, but one was slightly limper curl than I like but with a diffuser it plumps up to a pretty good curl.  The other was like the curly hair I used to get from the late great wagmans!  I am extremely pleased with it! Quite defined for 22 inch hair.  I asked him to pick out darker bundles and got that too.

Now the wefting isn't as high quality as wagmans.  The wefts don't seem as neat as solid. I see a lot of tangled string in the weft. It looks to have been reinforced with some sort of sealer.   But I have gotten way worse wefting from Indian VEndors.  Chinese seem to do the best wefting.   I'd say the wefting is so-so.  But at this point I am not getting much shedding at all.  Personally, I am not overly worried about wefts now adays because I usually wear small little top pieces for extra volume and clip-ons.   Oh and another thing...I ordered 22 and I got 22 in.  Even after drying, it's 20 inches just sitting there all curly.  Some of these IV vendors stretch the hair so tightly that you order 22 you are lucky if you get 16 inches.
Both bundles look like hair I could have gotten from wagman's or indique except they smell like indian shampoo and the wefting is different.   If he keeps sending me hair like this..I won't ever go to anyone else.  I paid $214 for 2 bundles.  I paid with paypal which has a 4% fee.  That's about what I pay for 1 bundle at wagman's if you include the shipping, so I'm pleased as punch.

He texted me on my whatsapp I have on my phone.  I really like that.  He was very quick to answer, he was polite when I told him I wasn't going to be buying bulk, he spoke great english.  I like that I can easily contact him on this app.  Shipping was fast..let me check my phone to see when I ordered. 
....Looks like I ordered Friday the 10th. Got a tracking number Tuesday.  Hair arrived Wednesday the 15th! 

Packaging isn't pretty.  They tape the heck out of it.  Be careful when opening.  But I don't need my hair wrapped in ribbons and pretty paper.  I only care about the curls.

I have had some AWFUL experiences from Indian vendors and had sworn them off completely.  I've gotten hair that looked like it had been burned in areas, hair covered in nits, 6 inches to short and curls that are barely a wave.  I've gotten wefts that deteriorated in my hands.    Vendors that took my money and went out of business...Oh don't get me going on my woeful stories of shopping around for hair and hairpieces from overseas vendors! 

With the demise of wagman's, I was desperate for some curls so I took a chance.
OP, thanks for sharing your review.  Hopefully my next order will be as pretty and curly as my sample order. 

I tried to post a pic but it errors out.  It looks a lot like her hair but  a bit curlier.  I do think with more shampooing and conditioning it will curl up even more.

Date Posted: Oct 17 2014 at 9:58am

Date Posted: Oct 17 2014 at 10:43am

Sorry for putting in separate posts..I'm not so good at uploading pics.  This is the second bundle which is not as curly as the other.  Here the hair has been diffused but then I brushed through it to test for shedding.  Doesn't curl up as nice when air dried but curls pop when diffused. :)

Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Oct 20 2014 at 1:51am
I want to try it... I would love to see an install. I'm trying to figure out how thick the 2 bundles look on someone

Thanks for sharing ladies.

Posted By: HaitianBeauty_
Date Posted: Oct 20 2014 at 8:34pm
Nice! Thanks for sharing.

Posted By: IoSonoEliska
Date Posted: Oct 26 2014 at 8:26am
My mind is weighing heavy between bdogg and this guy...help me! Lol I'll message him today but thanks to both of you for the IV

Date Posted: Oct 26 2014 at 9:45am
I have ordered from both. The hair is "very, very" similar and on par with each other. B-dogg ships quicker. This vendor in my opinion is the best alternative to B-Dogg that I have found. That being said by the time you get your quote, this vendor is only "slightly" cheaper than B-Dogg (not by much). This vendor answers emails and questions quickly and has great communication.

They both have excellent quality hair. That being said, if I was splitting shipping with someone and the fact that this vendor is only slightly cheaper than B-Dogg, I would go with B-Dogg. There would need to be more of a difference in price for me to chose this vendor over B-Dogg. HTH

Date Posted: Oct 26 2014 at 11:12am
Thanks for the info...I'm really struggling here lol, I've been stalking for months skimming through bdogg threads, was so fed up I was willing to go the Sassy Mitchell route but I just don't think the hair is worth paying that much for! what other vendors would you say are consistent with quality

Date Posted: Oct 28 2014 at 12:19am
In the mist of making my wig with the original hair, I was sent 2 enhanced curl bundles from this vendor to test. He shared that it was boiled for the curl pattern. I washed one of the bundles, and currently the hair is drying.
I did order (and paid for) the naturally curly hair and am impressed. I was wanting a tighter curl, however I know that this is difficult to come by. Even my Wags Superior was not a natural curl. I am hoping for a replacement though.
Pics of the before wash in the morning when I get to work. If it is dry before I leave for work, I may post that too.

Date Posted: Oct 28 2014 at 9:58am
Here are pics of the curly before wash.

Date Posted: Oct 28 2014 at 10:04am
This is the hair next to my naturally curly that I bought from the same vendor. He shared that he can adjust the curl size based on what the client wants. I personally like a tighter curl, but that it just me.

The hair is still drying, so I did not post a finish product. I will post them together to see the difference, once the hair dries. I can also add more details then.

Note, I did not pay for the small sample hair, however I did pay for the longer curly hair.

Posted By: cicision
Date Posted: Oct 28 2014 at 3:31pm
what is the length of the wefts ? are two bundels sufficient ?

Date Posted: Oct 28 2014 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by cicision cicision wrote:

what is the length of the wefts ? are two bundels sufficient ?

The length of the wefts I just posted are 14" stretched. When I took it out and looked at it without measuring, it looked 12" to me. The overall length of the weft was 97", I would say that for short hair wearers, this would work good if they only wanted to wear 2 bundles. They may have some left. For those who wear longer lengths, you will need more hair. After looking at my longer length, I would need another bundle. It was longer than I ordered, and therefore less hair.

I measured the bundles I first received. The first was 80" in length. The second was 76" in length.

Posted By: mzdivaslife
Date Posted: Oct 28 2014 at 7:54pm
Thank you for the review. Wink

Date Posted: Oct 28 2014 at 8:27pm
Yes...Great review and thank you for sharing the information.

Posted By: cicision
Date Posted: Oct 29 2014 at 6:29am
great thank you !

Posted By: pepsi25
Date Posted: Oct 30 2014 at 12:53pm

Thanks! Purty curly come back once you install PlZ

Date Posted: Oct 30 2014 at 4:01pm

The hair is next to the naturally curly I bought from him. They look pretty much the same to me (as far as the curl pattern).

This is the hair on top of the natural curl. I can only tell the difference as the new hair (boiled) is lighter. I contacted him suggested that he make the curls smaller. He explained that he would. I also sent picks of a kinky curl pattern as a possible dupe.

Personally, I am looking for something to replace my Wags Superior Curly. With curls a little smaller, he may come close.

I am not sure why it is a #4 in color. The hair which was natural (that I bought) varied from a #1 black to a close #4. I know that boiling does not change hair color. When washing, I did not see any color in the water for any of the hair. The boiled hair was very soft and took to the conditioner well.

By the way, this is the natural curl I bought.

Doing my hair this weekend. Just been tired lately. Will get back with more pics soon.

Posted By: RedWhiteBlue
Date Posted: Oct 31 2014 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by SN2BPHD SN2BPHD wrote:

The hair is next to the naturally curly I bought from him. They look pretty much the same to me (as far as the curl pattern).

This is the hair on top of the natural curl. I can only tell the difference as the new hair (boiled) is lighter. I contacted him suggested that he make the curls smaller. He explained that he would. I also sent picks of a kinky curl pattern as a possible dupe.

Personally, I am looking for something to replace my Wags Superior Curly. With curls a little smaller, he may come close.

I am not sure why it is a #4 in color. The hair which was natural (that I bought) varied from a #1 black to a close #4. I know that boiling does not change hair color. When washing, I did not see any color in the water for any of the hair. The boiled hair was very soft and took to the conditioner well.

By the way, this is the natural curl I bought.

Doing my hair this weekend. Just been tired lately. Will get back with more pics soon.

This is lovely

Posted By: Winnyy18
Date Posted: Nov 02 2014 at 1:46pm
Hey Im kind of new and been searching EVERYWHERE for some good virgin hair. I am kind of skeptical about buying from Indian Vendors but you guys seem trustworthy with your reviews. And does anyone have the site where I can purchase from Bdogg?

Posted By: laylas_mom
Date Posted: Nov 03 2014 at 9:25am
Wow, very detailed/helpful!  This is a great site - wish I knew about it years ago!!

Posted By: ryamlago
Date Posted: Nov 04 2014 at 8:02am
I've been working with him since 2009
He does ship to me even in Africa
No needs of Wester union or whatsover, just
a PayPal and that's it
The quality :is so far the best I had
The oldest is back to 2009 and still counting
The hair has this natural glow that makes you don't need
Any oil or moisturizer
The delivery time for me in Africa is 4 days
From the day I place my order
I would vividly recommend them
I wish I knew how to upload a picture

Posted By: Hairthis_Hairthat
Date Posted: Nov 04 2014 at 5:28pm
Yea upload a pic. I want to see, considering you just joined to post this!

Date Posted: Nov 04 2014 at 5:52pm
How do I upload
Can't find it

Date Posted: Nov 04 2014 at 5:55pm
Can't find the upload thing

Date Posted: Nov 05 2014 at 12:42pm
Click on reply.

At the top, hover your mouse over each one until you see insert image, then follow instructions.

Once you click reply, you will see images of special characters above. For example, Scissors, Word, and Insert Image and so on.

HTH

Date Posted: Nov 05 2014 at 1:06pm
I'm using my phone
When I click on image it's says "enter Web adress of image

Posted By: Gaby123456
Date Posted: Nov 05 2014 at 8:05pm
it looks amazing the hair textureBig smile

Posted By: hotpinktoes
Date Posted: Nov 08 2014 at 3:28pm
Thank You Ladies. I am in need of some new hair but keep getting burned by the AV, I got so screw by a CV when ordering a dress i won't go near their little Aliexpress site. But this helps a lot. Wink

Posted By: 2BCHERISHED
Date Posted: Nov 10 2014 at 4:55pm
Thanks for the great info ladies. I was a loyal Wagman girl until they went out of business. I am waiting for an invoice via PayPal from this new vendor. Will share my review and pics when I receive the hair. Thanks!

Posted By: MsBMW
Date Posted: Nov 11 2014 at 5:25am
any updates

Date Posted: Nov 11 2014 at 3:46pm
Received invoice. Bought 2 bundles of 12" wavy to try. If the hair is up to par I will buy in bulk next. Price was not bad at all. With shipping and small paypal fee, I spent less than what I would have 4 oz of Wagmans. So now the wait.... Will share pics upon receipt.

Posted By: miiszjanae
Date Posted: Nov 13 2014 at 2:47pm
I placed an order yesterday and he shipped it out today!! Customer service was on point he answered my questions within mins(contacted him at night). I will make a separate thread next week if I can post.

Posted By: Daymarme
Date Posted: Nov 13 2014 at 3:21pm
Thank you so much for sharing this. I definitely want to give them a try. 

Date Posted: Nov 14 2014 at 1:53pm
My package has arrived in Atlanta! That was pretty fast! I will provide update once I arrive home!

Posted By: Sw33tlady
Date Posted: Nov 16 2014 at 11:37am
NiceSmile

Date Posted: Nov 16 2014 at 11:53am
Update, or nah?   

Date Posted: Nov 16 2014 at 11:59am
Yes, will post pics in 30 minutes.

Date Posted: Nov 16 2014 at 1:13pm
Ok ladies. Here is my first take on the hair. I must say customer service has been phenomenal but the initial product fell short as far as the accuracy of my order. Clearly my order did not meet my expectations. There were two different lengths sent and colors. However, I contacted him immediately and he sent 2 additional bundles on the very next day. I will update when I get new shipment. Quality of the hair sent : the hair itself was soft and beautiful. Wefts were ok, and had long beards. I washed the longer bundle and it waved up pretty nice. It was very soft and the hair did not shed. I am waiting for the new batch to arrive in a few days and will use to do an install soon. I hope this helps. I am trying to upload the pics from my phone but cannot do so. Can someone tell me how? Excuse any typos as I am on my cell responding.

Date Posted: Nov 16 2014 at 1:23pm
Try to let them air dry
Don't put any blow dryer on it
You will see amazing curl or wave

Date Posted: Nov 16 2014 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by 2BCHERISHED 2BCHERISHED wrote:

Ok ladies. Here is my first take on the hair. I must say customer service has been phenomenal but the initial product fell short as far as the accuracy of my order. Clearly my order did not meet my expectations. There were two different lengths sent and colors. However, I contacted him immediately and he sent 2 additional bundles on the very next day. I will update when I get new shipment. Quality of the hair sent : the hair itself was soft and beautiful. Wefts were ok, and had long beards. I washed the longer bundle and it waved up pretty nice. It was very soft and the hair did not shed. I am waiting for the new batch to arrive in a few days and will use to do an install soon. I hope this helps. I am trying to upload the pics from my phone but cannot do so. Can someone tell me how? Excuse any typos as I am on my cell responding.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Have you ever had Bdogg hair? If so how would you compare the two? Also how much did you pay for shipping?

Thanks!

Posted By: pRiNCesSChANeL
Date Posted: Nov 16 2014 at 1:31pm
Use tiny pic to upload photos

Date Posted: Nov 16 2014 at 1:36pm
No I have not tried Bdogg hair. Shipping cost to Atlanta was $35. I would like to try his hair as well.

Date Posted: Nov 16 2014 at 1:37pm
Ok. Thanks so much

Posted By: spencer4hire
Date Posted: Nov 16 2014 at 1:44pm
Hmmm .... Is this the raw hair. ? How long did it take to receive your hair ? Did anyone request coarse bundles?

Thanks

I ordered for the first time about 6 months ago from Bdogg bad the hair was beautiful. ... I requested coarse but didn't get it . He said I should've ordered curly.

Date Posted: Nov 16 2014 at 1:53pm
Thanks. Yes I prefer air-dry!

Date Posted: Nov 16 2014 at 1:58pm
I think it is raw hair. It was not coarse. I did not think to request coarse bundles. It took a few days to receive.

Date Posted: Nov 16 2014 at 2:05pm
Thanks! I think I'll contact him today.

Date Posted: Nov 16 2014 at 2:12pm
Can you verify the email address to contact him?

Date Posted: Nov 16 2014 at 2:22pm
Remyexporter@gmail.com

Date Posted: Nov 16 2014 at 2:26pm
Thanks cherished !

Date Posted: Nov 16 2014 at 2:28pm
Do you use whatsapp? We correspond with him via this app. He respond mostly at night.

Date Posted: Nov 16 2014 at 6:59pm
I emailed him and he responded very quickly . I was quoted $225 for
14/16/18 inches of coarse raw hair .
He sent pictures and it looks good.

I emailed BDogg for the same request and his quote was. $295

Date Posted: Nov 16 2014 at 7:01pm
Good! Keep me posted on your experience with the hair.

Date Posted: Nov 16 2014 at 7:12pm
I sure will .

Date Posted: Nov 16 2014 at 8:33pm
2BCherished did you try tiny pic for the pics?

Posted By: kk7462
Date Posted: Nov 16 2014 at 8:46pm
Wow thanks for the detail pictures and review. I am in search of old school curly Indian hair.

Posted By: AlwaysJ1
Date Posted: Nov 17 2014 at 9:10am
For everyone wondering yes this is raw Indian hair(not the knock off kind) I'm not too sure if he provides course texture. I know of him because him and my friend are busniess partners. She sells hair and makes wigs.. His shipping takes 3 days but its based upon if he has hair in stock sometimes he ships out te same day. the best way to contact him is through what's app. He's normally on it from 1am and up. His hair is the Real Deal😁😁

Date Posted: Nov 17 2014 at 10:23am
He showed me pics of very " bushy " looking bundles so we will see .

Date Posted: Nov 17 2014 at 5:12pm
I ordered from him on Friday and I'm in the Caribbean, I ordered straight instead of curly so it'll be good to see how his straight matches up with what I've seen on this thread. I'll put in my two cents worth when I get mine as well. Oh and his communication skills are great as well!

Date Posted: Nov 18 2014 at 4:12am
Here are the pics from first batch sent.   Sorry it took a minute. Hope the pics upload correctly. I will upload the new batch when it comes. I will take pics after I wash new hair and show wave/curl pattern.

[IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/2j0lefk.jpg[/IMG

Hair is very soft. Below is a close up on the wefts. Not sure of you can see the beards. This batch had a lot of red and gray hairs. Would definitely need to color hair darker to cover the returns on the wefts.

HTH. New shipment should arrive today! Will update post!

Date Posted: Nov 18 2014 at 4:56am
Thanks for your assistance "Hairthis_Hairthat". Finally uploaded pics!

Date Posted: Nov 18 2014 at 6:36am
Yes, thanks boo. Looks lovely..

Posted By: miiszjanae
Date Posted: Nov 19 2014 at 1:42pm
I'm having so much trouble posting so I'll try here, hopefully this will post. I ordered natural curly in 18", 22", 24", 26" I paid $360(including shipping &Paypal fees) on Wednesday(the 12th). He shipped it out on the next day (the 13th) and I received it on Monday(the 17th). The hair had no nits, smelled cleansed. I don't have pics straight out of the bag but it was slightly bushy. I put a black rinse on it and deep conditioned. I received no tangling!! And very little shedding. I didnt request any specific texture or curl. All bundles measure true to length. In the natural state 18" is about 14/15", 22" is 18/19",  24" is 19" and 26" is 20/21". Here's a few pics. 

ETA: The hair has no product in it at all! I will post pics of my unit later or tomorrow. 

All 4 bundles after washing
http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/deluxestrands/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20141118_123629_wm_zpscalyj7lc.jpg.html" rel="nofollow">

The 18" was the curliest, so purty!!
http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/deluxestrands/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20141118_123653_wm_zpshjsllxpp.jpg.html" rel="nofollow">

Shedding from all four bundles, this is from the coloring and washing process
http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/deluxestrands/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20141118_002152_zps0kw3ueb2.jpg.html" rel="nofollow">

Date Posted: Nov 19 2014 at 2:00pm
Pretty!   I can't wait to get my bundles. According to my tracking notification, I should receive it on Thursday.

Posted By: FluffyKay
Date Posted: Nov 19 2014 at 3:43pm
I am waiting to hear from you ladies to determine if it is quality hair before "investing" but thanks all for the detail pic and initial assessment.

Posted By: keelolo1
Date Posted: Nov 19 2014 at 5:47pm
very nice. 

Posted By: iwodamiorie
Date Posted: Nov 19 2014 at 7:54pm
Nice review.

Posted By: flygirlkc
Date Posted: Nov 22 2014 at 6:34pm
Those curls are perfectionClap

Posted By: shndlyn
Date Posted: Nov 23 2014 at 11:13am
Hair looks buttery soft.  Thanks for sharing

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Nov 23 2014 at 11:29am
Pretty curls, whoever orders the straight please post pictures. 

Do you think the curly requires wetting and whatnot cause its way too cold for that?
Thanks

Date Posted: Nov 23 2014 at 5:08pm
I had the curly when it was warm because it required me using a spray bottle everyday, but now that it's cold, I have the wavy hair in which doesn't require daily spraying.

Date Posted: Nov 23 2014 at 7:56pm
Rec'd my order of 14/16/18
Initial review

Pros
Quick shipping 4 days
The 14/18" bundles were suuuuuper curly
Very soft
Clean , not free, just a few grays. ( 3)
Hardly no shedding ... Co washed 3 times
Bundles are more than 3.5 ozs... The 14" def was 4 ozs

Cons
The wefts on one bundle was really sloppy
Kinda long beards

Overall .... The hair is beautiful. My stylist blow dried , layered and barrel curled it . The hair has a lot of texture because of the curliness. It's looking like light yaki .
I've only ordered from BDogg once and it was their wavy, so I can't compare the curly , but I like thus hair much better. Seems there was much more hair on the wefts.

I'll report back after longer wear.

Date Posted: Nov 24 2014 at 6:34pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Do you think the curly requires wetting and whatnot cause its way too cold for that?
Thanks

I ordered 10" 16" 24" and 2 28" (yes 28" I'm 5 11" lol) I received 4 of them and had to email him and let him know what I received wasn't what I paid for, he responded quickly and he actually panicked because I said I'd give my review here initially (maybe?) Anyway the last bundle shipped Sat. And I've been tracking it so it should arrive Thursday, was waiting until then to post pics before and after the wash but seeing as though you probably really need it here goes...where the hell do I upload pics from my phone BTW? Lol

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Nov 24 2014 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by IoSonoEliska IoSonoEliska wrote:

Thanks

I ordered 10" 16" 24" and 2 28" (yes 28" I'm 5 11" lol) I received 4 of them and had to email him and let him know what I received wasn't what I paid for, he responded quickly and he actually panicked because I said I'd give my review here initially (maybe?) Anyway the last bundle shipped Sat. And I've been tracking it so it should arrive Thursday, was waiting until then to post pics before and after the wash but seeing as though you probably really need it here goes...where the hell do I upload pics from my phone BTW? Lol

Tinypic.comSmile

Posted By: CammiCutie
Date Posted: Nov 24 2014 at 8:59pm
It looks niceHeart

Date Posted: Nov 25 2014 at 8:39am

Originally posted by IoSonoEliska IoSonoEliska wrote:

Thanks

Tinypic.comSmile

Here's the link I'll continue uploading when I've co-washed and dried the hair still waiting for the last bundle I'm in the Caribbean so I understand it'll take a lil while lol. Let me know if you need to see the wefts or any specifics

Posted By: trynabedaone
Date Posted: Nov 27 2014 at 4:15pm
thanks everyone who shared these photos.
i will seriously consider this particular vendor after a bit more research

Posted By: GA_Diva
Date Posted: Dec 02 2014 at 8:44am
looks soft, nice

Print Page | Close Window