Print Page | Close Window

Ms. Jackson is Suing Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=374356
Printed Date: Jun 20 2018 at 5:31am

Topic: Ms. Jackson is Suing Floyd Mayweather Jr.
Posted By: bindy
Subject: Ms. Jackson is Suing Floyd Mayweather Jr.
Date Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 11:12pm
Skip to 9:20 for all the stuff that she is suing him for.

Ms. Jackson speaks at 13:00.

Replies:
Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 11:17pm
Oh.

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 11:21pm
Hiring that shark Gloria, she might win too...

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 11:25pm

Date Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 11:26pm

Gloria Allred gangsta lawyer.

Ms. Jackson is  about to get paid...

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Sep 05 2014 at 1:08am
What's she suing him for?

Video not showing on iPad

Date Posted: Sep 05 2014 at 1:27am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

What's she suing him for?

Video not showing on iPad

Around 10 things too long to list.

Posted By: Missvw
Date Posted: Sep 05 2014 at 3:43am
She'll win that easy!

Posted By: Eden.
Date Posted: Sep 05 2014 at 4:15am
lol forced as hell but i hope she win.

Posted By: NuAttitude
Date Posted: Sep 05 2014 at 8:33am
Wow!!! I listened to the entire suit.  If this is true, that nucca is cray cray!  I hope she does get PAID!

Posted By: Bribby
Date Posted: Sep 05 2014 at 8:48am
I love Judge Allred!!!

Posted By: mzsophisticated
Date Posted: Sep 05 2014 at 9:20am
I wonder if she got upset with him posting her medical records with the pregnancy and that is what set it off

Posted By: Princess_S
Date Posted: Sep 05 2014 at 9:42am
Originally posted by mzsophisticated mzsophisticated wrote:

I wonder if she got upset with him posting her medical records with the pregnancy and that is what set it off

sure would set me off

Posted By: Ds2nice
Date Posted: Sep 05 2014 at 9:47am

Gurl wouldn't you be ready to set it off too???

Hope she gets everything she asks for.   That dude is way too immature and stupid to pull all those trifling stunts and get away with it.  He needs to know that he's vulnerable for f*ck ups like this.  Hope he's ready for his lessons.

Posted By: Cocoa
Date Posted: Sep 05 2014 at 9:47am

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Sep 05 2014 at 10:02am
good for her.

Posted By: miana79
Date Posted: Sep 05 2014 at 10:11am
I believe every second of it and he is wrong for what he did and should pay up....he has proven to be this way in other instances. So many of these boxers behave this way.

Posted By: mzsophisticated
Date Posted: Sep 05 2014 at 10:17am
Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

Gurl wouldn't you be ready to set it off too???

Hope she gets everything she asks for.   That dude is way too immature and stupid to pull all those trifling stunts and get away with it.  He needs to know that he's vulnerable for f*ck ups like this.  Hope he's ready for his lessons.

Yes i totally agree...I think she should have been outed his azz for the abuse even before he put her stuff up. He is annoying and petty. He and his birds are so pressed by Ms. Jackson moving on

Posted By: Lonisha87
Date Posted: Sep 05 2014 at 10:18am
Get cho money girl...

Posted By: goodm3
Date Posted: Sep 05 2014 at 10:39am
She's a smart girl... 

She was smart enough not to have kids with him...

ans she knew who to call to connect her with Gloria Alfred.... one of the best

Posted By: OhMyCurlz
Date Posted: Sep 05 2014 at 10:41am
If he did all of this to her then he is evil. Plain and simple. 

I'm just catching up on this, was he actually hitting her, too (I say too because emotional and mental abuse is just as bad)? Lordddd....Cry

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Sep 05 2014 at 10:45am
Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

If he did all of this to her then he is evil. Plain and simple. 

I'm just catching up on this, was he actually hitting her, too (I say too because emotional and mental abuse is just as bad)? Lordddd....Cry
the video implies he hit her multiple times

Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: Sep 05 2014 at 11:29am
can I get a breakdown on the vid?

Gloria doesn't play, if you want money and blood she's the one to get it for you

Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Sep 05 2014 at 11:30am
Who broke up with who ?

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Sep 05 2014 at 11:41am
Sounds like she left him numerous times and he ran her down each time sending private jets to get her. Having her watched. Sounds stalker/ish.

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Sep 05 2014 at 11:53am
I wasn't sure if this was serious by the thread title until I came in and saw Gloria Allred.  Jackson means business. 

Posted By: goodm3
Date Posted: Sep 05 2014 at 12:30pm
BHM LAWYERS... do you think this case could allow other ppl to sue when personal info is posted on social media?

Posted By: NuAttitude
Date Posted: Sep 05 2014 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

can I get a breakdown on the vid?

Gloria doesn't play, if you want money and blood she's the one to get it for you

I wish I had her when I got divorcedWink

Posted By: callmeDEva
Date Posted: Sep 05 2014 at 5:06pm
They were talking about this on the radio this morning. A lot of naysayers calling in. They were basically making the argument that if all that really traumatized her, she would have pressed charges a long time ago.

I think she's just finally fed up. Those baby pictures would have been the nail in the coffin too

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Sep 05 2014 at 5:44pm
When the ultrasound pix were posted, he (his rep that handles IG) said that Floyd left her the final time. She said in the legal documents that he made her remove the ring at gunpoint. There are stories out there that say that he has shook down other women at gunpoint when he collects his 'gifts' back.

Date Posted: Sep 05 2014 at 6:56pm
Originally posted by callmeDEva callmeDEva wrote:

They were talking about this on the radio this morning. A lot of naysayers calling in. They were basically making the argument that if all that really traumatized her, she would have pressed charges a long time ago.

I think she's just finally fed up. Those baby pictures would have been the nail in the coffin too
Typical statement from people when a woman claims abuse. Those of us with a lil' melanin are never given the benefit of the doubt.

Posted By: creole booty
Date Posted: Sep 05 2014 at 6:58pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

When the ultrasound pix were posted, he (his rep that handles IG) said that Floyd left her the final time. She said in the legal documents that he made her remove the ring at gunpoint. There are stories out there that say that he has shook down other women at gunpoint when he collects his 'gifts' back.

See, I try to tell people that they aren't about that "date a rich guy and put up with whatever" kind of life.

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Sep 05 2014 at 10:01pm
Why would it surprise people that Floyd is mentally and physically abusive....the way he handled the breakup and his past DV charges is proof enough......I hope she drags his ass......he is a bitch

Date Posted: Sep 05 2014 at 10:01pm
She had legally changed her last name to Mayweather...I hope that the court documents give an explanation of the circumstances that happened to make her do that.

Posted By: Mz. Mocha
Date Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 8:25am
This is a case of a woman who does not want to work. I'm not going to say all the events she's claiming didn't happen but she continued to stay and live his harem lifestyle. Every pic I seen her was a big kool aid smile abs diamonds dripping. I guess she tried to date nelly but realized that he can't give her the lifestyle she wants. Oh well hopefully with the money she gets paid she will conserve it.

Date Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 8:51am
It must be say something ignorant week on BHM.

Date Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 9:17am
Especially when people can't have an opinion. Have a sit. 

QUOTE=Princess_S]It must be say something ignorant week on BHM. [/QUOTE]

Date Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 9:30am
Originally posted by Mz. Mocha Mz. Mocha wrote:

QUOTE=Princess_S]It must be say something ignorant week on BHM.
[/QUOTE]

Throw it out there, and a hit dog will holler!  Now Fetch!

Date Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 9:32am
Its sad when people can't have a conversation without name calling. Goodluck on that sweetie.  

Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

Hurt Dogs ALWAYS holler!  Now Fetch!
[/QUOTE]

Posted By: Cream1970
Date Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 9:37am

This is a case of a woman who does not want to work. I'm not going to say all the events she's claiming didn't happen but she continued to stay and live his harem lifestyle. Every pic I seen her was a big kool aid smile abs diamonds dripping. I guess she tried to date nelly but realized that he can't give her the lifestyle she wants. Oh well hopefully with the money she gets paid she will conserve it.

Wouldn't having his kids, TWINS, provide her a lavish lifestyle?

If she was a gold digger, having his kids would've been a better way to "dig", IMO. Seems like he must have been a pretty incorrigible person for her to NOT take advantage of that GUARANTEED cash cow.

A lawsuit settlement isn't guaranteed. Child support on TWO kids by Floyd Mayweather is.

Seems like she was going on with her life, wanted nothing else to do with him or his money, until he put her personal medical business out there.

Date Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 9:38am

Its sad when people can't have a conversation without name calling. Goodluck on that sweetie.  

Hurt Dogs ALWAYS holler!  Now Fetch!
[/QUOTE]
GIRLLLLLLLLLLLL! LOLLOLLOLyou want to tell me how many sits to have and when I do respond.
you expect it to still be a conversation.

and show me where I called you a name?

Date Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 9:46am
I get what your saying but if she was being abused why did she keep going back. I hate to say this but maybe the twins passed away by natural causes and not what floyd was claiming. I know of battered woman syndrome but she could have gotten away and pressed charges. Wasn't the personal pics posted months ago? Did he repost them?

Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

Wouldn't having his kids, TWINS, provide her a lavish lifestyle?

If she was a gold digger, having his kids would've been a better way to "dig", IMO. Seems like he must have been a pretty incorrigible person for her to NOT take advantage of that GUARANTEED cash cow.

A lawsuit settlement isn't guaranteed. Child support on TWO kids by Floyd Mayweather is.

Seems like she was going on with her life, wanted nothing else to do with him or his money, until he put her personal medical business out there.

Posted By: Im_oh_so_hott
Date Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 9:50am

I get what your saying but if she was being abused why did she keep going back. I hate to say this but maybe the twins passed away by natural causes and not what floyd was claiming. I know of battered woman syndrome but she could have gotten away and pressed charges. Wasn't the personal pics posted months ago? Did he repost them?

What is pressing charges (or getting a restraining order) gonna do to a psycho with over $250 million ? Rich men feel like they are untouchable , abusive men too, combine them and getting away and pressing charges isn't simple at all.

Date Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 10:05am
Indeed he has money but I just don't count him as a powerful man, he would probably get one of his goons to do things for him. I think of political officials and powerful families could get rid of people and get away with it. The news media would want to hear of his bad behaviors and he may lose endorsements. For that fact I would think that would motivate him to keep his hands clean. I'm just not getting a vibe from her of a women fleeing women who needs protection but who knows.

Originally posted by Im_oh_so_hott Im_oh_so_hott wrote:

What is pressing charges (or getting a restraining order) gonna do to a psycho with over $250 million ? Rich men feel like they are untouchable , abusive men too, combine them and getting away and pressing charges isn't simple at all.

Date Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 10:10am
Why wouldn't she just withhold all the info, explore her options and then act.

I think she did the right thing, and even with the 2 min or less statement she made she acted with good judgement had it written out and all.

When caught in the heat of the moment you can almost lose your case.

Just like she said she knows this is the only way she can get justice.

Obviously people fall in love and go back numerous times, you just sound heartless otc.

Date Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 10:18am
Im not heartless. Im just thinking logically and trying to understand. How do you fall in love with a man with a publicized harem? 

Date Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 10:22am
That's just like the women who fall in love with and marry men in prison.

Me being in a relationship where yes I was abused mentally and sometimes physically, still love that person and still deal with them . Still don't know how to just leave it alone and especially when they shower you with gifts and stuff, you know the past they show you a different side and you can never imagine them being any other way. Even when it happens it's still like woah. But idk them or their situation

Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 10:27am
you cant understand battered womans syndrome truly and have those questions

Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 10:28am

Im not heartless. Im just thinking logically and trying to understand. How do you fall in love with a man with a publicized harem? 
how do you start smoking crack in 2014...

Date Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 10:28am
People in these situations logic is all messed up so it can't be thought of logically I'd say.

Posted By: danieb23
Date Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

you cant understand battered womans syndrome truly and have those questions

Date Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 2:10pm
That was a disgusting comment laced in ignorance about domestic violence and how emotional and mental abuse works. You can have a different opinion and still be educated about the subject at hand. 

Date Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 3:04pm
By choice

Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

how do you start smoking crack in 2014...

Date Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 3:06pm

I guess trying to logically figure out her thought process and motives is digusting. Well thank you

That was a disgusting comment laced in ignorance about domestic violence and how emotional and mental abuse works. You can have a different opinion and still be educated about the subject at hand. 

Posted By: callmeDEva
Date Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 3:43pm
much different feel about this thread than the joe budden one. pretty much the same situation though

Date Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 7:05pm
wonder why the question is

why didn't she leave

instead of asking why did he have to be a vindictive, manipulative abusive ass?

Date Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 7:34pm

wonder why the question is

why didn't she leave

instead of asking why did he have to be a vindictive, manipulative abusive ass?

according to her press conference only the last 2 years of their 7 years together were bad. and when it got bad (2012 when he was released from prison), she did leave though she was deeply in love. she said she only became open to reconcile when he promised to get counseling.

Date Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 7:46pm
She said that things had been great and that he became abusive and controlling towards her after he returned home from prison. I read that when he was in prison, he served his sentence in solitary confinement. After seeing a PBS documentary on how people respond to solitary confinement in jail, I can totally believe that he came out of prison as a totally different, more disturbed person. That documentary left me scared straight like nothing I have ever seen. he already has a track record for whooping Josie, Mellissia, her dad and his relatives, and other peoples' azzes. Im sure that any self restraint went out the window after being caged up in solitary for those months.

The way that he has been behaving publicly for the last 2 years could easily be a manifestation of ptsd and I can only imagine that he is totally out of control off camera.

Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 7:48pm

I guess trying to logically figure out her thought process and motives is digusting. Well thank you

Like Nita said, you cannot comprehend battered woman syndrome through the prism of a perfectly rational person making rational choices. You trying to "logically" figure out her thought process is nonsensical in itself.

Date Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 7:49pm
lol @ her "loving him"..

Date Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 7:51pm
Now you now that nicca cray if she wouldn't even consider hanging on to these babies. She wanted no ties to him whatsoever, despite the monetary loss.

Date Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 7:52pm

She said that things had been great and that he became abusive and controlling towards her after he returned home from prison. I read that when he was in prison, he served his sentence in solitary confinement. After seeing a PBS documentary on how people respond to solitary confinement in jail, I can totally believe that he came out of prison as a totally different, disturbed person. That documentary left me scared straight like nothing I have ever seen.

The way that he has been behaving publicly for the last 2 years could easily be a manifestation of ptsd and I can only imagine that he is totally out of control off camera.

Couldn't the prison have gotten him a nonviolent roommate to keep him company.........like someone who was in prison for writing bad checks?

Date Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 7:54pm
they intentionally put you in solitary to self destruct - to slit your own wrists or to hang yourself.

if anyone wants to watch the documentary about solitary confinement in prison, here is the lank http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/locked-up-in-america/" rel="nofollow - http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/locked-up-in-america/

Date Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

She said that things had been great and that he became abusive and controlling towards her after he returned home from prison. I read that when he was in prison, he served his sentence in solitary confinement. After seeing a PBS documentary on how people respond to solitary confinement in jail, I can totally believe that he came out of prison as a totally different, disturbed person. That documentary left me scared straight like nothing I have ever seen.

Couldn't the prison have gotten him a nonviolent roommate to keep him company<span style="line-height: 1.4;">.........like someone who was in prison for writing bad checks?</span>

Who's to say he wouldn't be the one trying to beat the crap out of that nonviolent roommate though? He most likely wasn't a stable individual prior to prison. Solitary confinement only made it worse.

Date Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 7:57pm
or another celebrity or infamous person ...

unfortunate situation ... mayweather should seek counseling

Date Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 8:00pm
wonder if she was threatened to give up the twins

that's why he had the ultrasounds

Date Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 8:06pm

threatened by whom? Sounds like he wanted her to have the kids since he put her abortion on blast.

Date Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 8:14pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

threatened by whom? Sounds like he wanted her to have the kids since he put her abortion on blast.

i agree. it seems like he wanted a lifelong link to her in the same way that he will always have a certain level of access and control over josie & melissia.

whatev tho. i hope that miss jackson gets her money and moves on with her life and gets enough where she can just skip modeling/acting and invest in a non entertainment lifestyle.

i hope that floyd wins this fight and eventually ends his career 50-0 and disappears from the public eye.

i wish that i could be at this fight on the 13th...but whatevs.

Date Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 8:16pm
She seem really happy with Nelly and he seems happy as well......po Ashanti....cant get a shout out on the radio or a pic yet he flaunting Miss Jackson....

Date Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 9:01pm
when is the next All Access coming on? it will be hard for him to hide his stress while they follow him along...

Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 9:12pm

She said that things had been great and that he became abusive and controlling towards her after he returned home from prison. I read that when he was in prison, he served his sentence in solitary confinement. After seeing a PBS documentary on how people respond to solitary confinement in jail, I can totally believe that he came out of prison as a totally different, more disturbed person. That documentary left me scared straight like nothing I have ever seen.

I never knew he was in solitary, but helll yeah that makes sense. I saw a doc on Netflix about that, and it makes a lot of sense. Scary sh*t.. but very interesting.

I met a man who is also a verryyy skilled fighter, and he was in prison for like 20 years, a lot of it was in ad-seg, and there is NO erasing what it's done to him.

Date Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 9:17pm
it's easy to twist the situation after the fact

not hard to believe that he'd be reluctant to pay more heavy child support

but I don't know the specifics of this situation ... first I'm hearing of it

Date Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 9:19pm
I laughed when posters swore nelly claimed ashanti

Date Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 9:19pm
Wait wasn't he in jail for beating up his ex? 

Date Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 9:23pm

Boxer Mayweather enters jail for domestic violence term

June 01, 2012|Cynthia Johnston | 

LAS VEGAS (Reuters) - Boxing champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. was booked into a Las Vegas jail on Friday to serve a 90-day sentence for domestic violence against an ex-girlfriend, a term that was previously postponed so the welterweight fighter could compete in a bout.

Mayweather, a flamboyant athlete regarded as the best defensive boxer of his generation, was issued standard dark blue prison garb and slippers and will be kept apart from the jail's general population of more than 3,000 other inmates, Las Vegas police said.

The unbeaten Mayweather had the start of his jail term delayed in January so he could fight in a May 5 super welterweight bout at the MGM Grand Garden Arena, where he came through 12 bruising rounds to prevail over Puerto Rican boxer Miguel Cotto.

After that contest, improving his professional record to 43-0, Mayweather discussed a possible fight with Manny Pacquiao of the Philippines, his rival for the mythical title of the world's best pound-for-pound fighter.

Fans have been clamoring for a Mayweather-Pacquiao matchup despite such stumbling blocks as Mayweather's insistence that Pacquiao agree to blood testing and disagreement over how the revenue from the fight should be divided.

Mayweather's jail sentence stems from a guilty plea in December to a charge of felony battery and pleas of no contest to two counts of harassment linked to a 2010 attack on his ex-girlfriend, Josie Harris, and verbal threats against two of his children with her.

Mayweather was sentenced to six months for that outburst, but half the jail term was suspended.

The decision to delay his serving of the sentence, which was opposed by prosecutors, had been expected to benefit hotels and other businesses in Las Vegas. A major prize fight can generate $10 million to $15 million in non-gambling revenue.

During his time in the Clark County Detention Center, Mayweather will be confined to a cell consisting of a bed, toilet, sink and small desk, with a window to allow direct sunlight into the room, police said in a statement.

He will be allowed two books or magazines in his cell, and up to five religious books, and will be fed three meals a day, starting with breakfast at 4 a.m.

As a protective custody inmate, Mayweather will be kept in his cell while other inmates are on free-time, and will come out for free time for an hour a day while other inmates are on lockdown. During that time, he will have access to a recreation room, police said.

(Reporting by Cynthia Johnston; Editing by Steve Gorman and Lisa Shumaker)

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2012-06-01/sports/sns-rt-us-usa-mayweather-jailbre851021-20120601_1_mayweather-pacquiao-boxer-mayweather-josie-harris

http%3A%2F%2Farticles.chicagotribune.com%2F2012-06-01%2Fsports%2Fsns-rt-us-usa-mayweather-jailbre851021-20120601_1_mayweather-pacquiao-boxer-mayweather-josie-harris&layout=button_count&show_faces=false&width=125&send=false&action=recommend&font=tahoma" rel="nofollow -

Date Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 9:25pm
Okay so we can stop blaming solitairy......brotha was abusive before that.

Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 9:32pm
LOL I'm just saying it makes sense if he was different/even more violent when he got out... not that he was a saint before and a psychopath after

Date Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 10:06pm
I just hate hearing women so quick to "question" other women when it comes to domestic violence....or assume it's about money. 

My dad was abusive to my mom and donated thousands of dollars to the domestic abuse center she went to on purpose. When she called the police I distinctly remember him talking with the officer and them laughing as if it was all a misunderstanding. When she called her mother she told her to stay for the house and for the kids. When she tried to leave with us he would find her. He always seemed to "find" us. He could make things disappear and he's not even a millionaire. We lived in a very large house, went on vacations often, had nice cars, etc and on the surface to stupid women who assume everything is about money  my mom "had a house" so she should not have any complaints. They didn't know, believe, or care that he was chocking her out, mentally and emotionally abusing her, etc.

A man with money and power is a terrible, horrible combo in situations like this. They can make things happen just because of their wealth and who they are connected to...and the simple fact that people are more inclined to give them the benefit of the doubt because of the image they intentionally portray. 

Posted By: Fcgriffin
Date Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 10:18pm
Girl I am tearing up reading this.

I just hate hearing women so quick to "question" other women when it comes to domestic violence....or assume it's about money. 

<span style="line-height: 1.4;">My dad was abusive to my mom and donated thousands of dollars to the domestic abuse center she went to on purpose. When she called the police I distinctly remember him talking with the officer and them laughing as if it was all a misunderstanding. When she called her mother she told her to stay for the house and for the kids. When she tried to leave with us he would find her. He always seemed to "find" us. He could make things disappear and he's not even a millionaire. We lived in a very large house, went on vacations often, had nice cars, etc and on the surface to stupid women who assume everything is about money  my mom "had a house" so she should not have any complaints. They didn't know, believe, or care that he was chocking her out, mentally and emotionally abusing her, etc.</span>
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">
</span>
A man with money and power is a terrible, horrible combo in situations like this. They can make things happen just because of their wealth and who they are connected to...and the simple fact that people are more inclined to give them the benefit of the doubt because of the image they intentionally portray. 

Date Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 10:30pm
^^^ Don't feel that way Hug. I didn't want to make is a mushy sad moment but I just wish people (especially women) had compassion for one another when it comes to things like this. 

People don't realize that a lot of women DO try to tell others about what's going on, but how would you feel if the man who is abusing you tells you "I'm not abusing you, you're making me do this , no one will believe what you say" and then you tell someone and they question you and assume you are lying and just want his money. You'd very quickly get to the point where you feel like telling someone is useless. Abuse apologists are part of the problem. 

Date Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 10:57pm
1. Stop with the stupid women comment if you address me I prefer you to be respectful. 2. Your family situation was obviously different. This women stayed by choice and she wanted the lifestyle. Your mom wanted help and had problems getting it. Your confusing the situations. This is Just my opinion and everyone has one. There are many women who are sadly really abused ms. Jackson is just not one in my opinion who wanted a change.

Posted By: Im_oh_so_hott
Date Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 11:09pm

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Sep 07 2014 at 1:23am
Women who defend woman beaters sicken me.....

Date Posted: Sep 08 2014 at 2:39pm
WOOOW. ....this is a mess!!! But I have feeling this one willl win,

Date Posted: Sep 08 2014 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Women who defend woman beaters sicken me.....

Preach!

Date Posted: Sep 08 2014 at 2:43pm

1. Stop with the stupid women comment if you address me I prefer you to be respectful. 2. Your family situation was obviously different. This women stayed by choice and she wanted the lifestyle. Your mom wanted help and had problems getting it. Your confusing the situations. This is Just my opinion and everyone has one. There are many women who are sadly really abused ms. Jackson is just not one in my opinion who wanted a change.

How do you know? where you there?
smh

Date Posted: Sep 08 2014 at 2:49pm
josie shouldve stopped at the first tweet

Posted By: AwesomeAries
Date Posted: Sep 08 2014 at 2:53pm
Harris made herself look stupid

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Sep 08 2014 at 2:56pm
team whoever is this josie person

Date Posted: Sep 08 2014 at 3:10pm
LOL
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

How do you know? where you there?
smh
LOL she also said right off the bat that jackson was a woman who 'didn't want to work'

she's clearly pyschic/a perpetual fly on the wall...lemme know something mz_m!

LOL Ok

Don't call her names, She doesn't like that. LOL

Date Posted: Sep 08 2014 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

team whoever is this josie person

you may want to rethink that. Josie Cray cray 

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Sep 08 2014 at 3:17pm

Boxing needs to condemn Floyd.They just let him run wild .

Its crazy.
They schedule his fights around when he's out of jail.

I hope the next woman doesnt fall for the glamour and the money .
Them gifts come at a price.
Dont be crazy

Posted By: Prtybrwneye_z
Date Posted: Sep 08 2014 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

floyd has a harem of women at all times

This, many of whom know exactly what he is all about but because of the life style they will still take the risk, it's really sad!

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Sep 08 2014 at 4:16pm
I thought Josie was married I wonder how her husband feels about her hanging from her ex nutsacks ???

Posted By: Yardgirl
Date Posted: Sep 30 2014 at 1:26pm
Jesus Christ he is a monster.

Posted By: QueenBee
Date Posted: Sep 30 2014 at 2:07pm
This going to be interesting.

Date Posted: Sep 30 2014 at 2:13pm
changed her last name to ‘Jackson-Mayweather’?????

Date Posted: Sep 30 2014 at 2:17pm
THat was a dangerous cycle.
Mayweather is seriously a monster who needs serious help.

I wonder if women will finally stay away from him.
This has happened a few times before.

Date Posted: Sep 30 2014 at 5:07pm
I believe every bit of it.....hell I was online for the asocial media shyt......

Date Posted: Sep 30 2014 at 5:34pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I believe every bit of it.....hell I was online for the asocial media shyt......

I want to see the house she owns..., he is a monster...I'm waiting for him to respond!!

Print Page | Close Window