Print Page | Close Window

good news! Iggy Azalea is not racist...

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=374310
Printed Date: Nov 14 2018 at 1:26am

Topic: good news! Iggy Azalea is not racist...
Posted By: ms_wonderland
Subject: good news! Iggy Azalea is not racist...
Date Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 3:59pm
according to T.I.
...and you black people are a bunch of hypocrites.

Iggy isn’t a racist: “That p-sses me off. Simply because they don’t have any real substantial grounds. ‘I don’t like them.’ Why? ‘Just ’cause.’ What you mean just ’cause? Since when do you get the right to judge people? Who died and made you the emperor of Egypt? That kind of sh-t and then the things that they accuse her of, like the racist stuff. That’s not even her. That’s not even in her. Me knowing her, knowing where she comes from–for real, the whole racist thing, that’s American–we forget, she’s not American. So the whole Black, white, color divided thing, it isn’t a part of her DNA like it is here in America.”

Tell us more: “It’s just ignorant to me. In this day and age, to be a race of people who are demanding equality and speaking out on injustices and wanting to be treating fairly, to stand up and do the exact same thing in opposite to someone unwarranted for no reason, it’s hypocritical. I’ma ride with her. So, ya’ll go ahead. Anybody got a problem with it just know, it gon’ be one ’cause I’m coming.”

Does he ghostwrite for Iggy? “I ain’t no ghostwriter. Iggy got her own ideas and thoughts that she presents to the world her own way. I couldn’t write a lot of the sh-t she say, you know? I couldn’t put her thoughts into words as articulate as she does. She just has a different way of presenting herself and her art.”

[From http://www.complex.com/music/2014/08/ti-interview-pharrell-iggy-azalea-young-thug" rel="nofollow - Complex & http://hothiphopdetroit.com/3711503/bijoustartv-t-i-addresses-ghost-writing-for-iggy-azalea-if-the-family-hustle-is-over-more/" rel="nofollow - Hot 107.5 Detroit ]

Replies:
Posted By: Marcelo22
Date Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 4:02pm
i assume he's making money off her right? i aint mad at TI

Date Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

I am...his belief is that there's no racism outside of America, especially AUSTRALIA?Confused  T.I. is a fcking idiot.  He's always trying to talk like he's all educated and wise, but ignorant af...such a damn sell out.

Posted By: Marcelo22
Date Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

I am...his belief is that there's no racism outside of America, especially AUSTRALIA?Confused  T.I. is a fcking idiot.  He's always trying to talk like he's all educated and wise, but ignorant af...such a damn sell out.

oh i aint read all that...thats obviously not true but looking at his previous life decisions, I wouldn't think TI is the smartest guy anyways

Posted By: whosbotheringme
Date Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 4:08pm
So... the white Australians wiped out the indigenous peoples NOT because they were racist but because it was what... fun?

Whew.  What a relief cause I was worried.

Dumbass.

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 4:17pm

Tell us more: “It’s just ignorant to me. In this day and age, to be a race of people who are demanding equality and speaking out on injustices and wanting to be treating fairly, to stand up and do the exact same thing in opposite to someone unwarranted for no reason, it’s hypocritical. I’ma ride with her. So, ya’ll go ahead. Anybody got a problem with it just know, it gon’ be one ’cause I’m coming.”

Go back to prison weak snitchin' coon bish.Dead

Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 4:20pm

according to T.I.
...and you black people are a bunch of hypocrites.

Iggy isn’t a racist: “That p-sses me off. Simply because they don’t have any real substantial grounds. ‘I don’t like them.’ Why? ‘Just ’cause.’ What you mean just ’cause? Since when do you get the right to judge people? Who died and made you the emperor of Egypt? That kind of sh-t and then the things that they accuse her of, like the racist stuff. That’s not even her. That’s not even in her. Me knowing her, knowing where she comes from–for real, the whole racist thing, that’s American–we forget, she’s not American. So the whole Black, white, color divided thing, it isn’t a part of her DNA like it is here in America.”

He's a dunce. He didnt sit at the back of the class....he was in the corner outside, waaay around the classroom block. Damn fool.
Clearly doesn't know his history, doesn't know anything about the world
jackass, I didnt realise America had some kinda patent on racism --and Australia though?

This entire fool....

Posted By: Lilaca
Date Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 4:21pm
I bet he will never come to the defence of black women who are insulted though

coon

Date Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by whosbotheringme whosbotheringme wrote:

So... the white Australians wiped out the indigenous peoples NOT because they were racist but because it was what... fun?

Whew.  What a relief cause I was worried.

Dumbass.

IKR? Them and the American whites who did the same to the indians mustve liked the same kinda...fun

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 4:23pm
Quote the racist stuff. That’s not even her. That’s not even in her. Me knowing her, knowing where she comes from–for real, the whole racist thing, that’s American–we forget, she’s not American. So the whole Black, white, color divided thing, it isn’t a part of her DNA like it is here in America.

i cant even say i expect more from a rapper but damnOuch

Posted By: keelolo1
Date Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 4:25pm
This dumb azz fool. Racism doesn't exist if it isn't in America? TI can have the fattest seat. 

Posted By: AmiliaCabral
Date Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 4:29pm
Wannabe erudite ignoramus.

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 4:31pm

. So the whole Black, white, color divided thing, it isn’t a part of her DNA like it is here in America.”

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 4:33pm
Please line up and rip him a new azz:
%3ccite%20class=" rel="nofollow - https://twitter.com/TroubleManTIP - - https://twitter.com/TroubleManTIP

IMO, the modern day way to battle ignorance is to take that sh*t directly to twitter. him. He has no clue that racism is not only in America. He is not fit to have a tv show targeted towards children. Bill Cosby is always trying to rip someone a new one, he needs to swoop down on TI.

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 4:36pm
let that farrign bich explain her song Runaway Slavemaster again since her azz is on the coals right now. As a person whose great-great grandparents were born before emancipation, I have ZERO tolerance for disrespect of my ancestors and my people.

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 4:36pm
T.I needs to worry about who still likes him

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 4:41pm
i would like to go in the ring with TI

real talk, i wanna see if he is really bout those fast hands life

Date Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

%3ccite%20class=" rel="nofollow - https://twitter.com/TroubleManTIP"> him. He has no clue that racism is not only in America. He is not fit to have a tv show targeted towards children. Bill Cosby is always trying to rip someone a new one, he needs to swoop down on TI.

link doesnt work...

Posted By: creole booty
Date Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 4:50pm
Ti's soul going once, going twice, SOLD! To the tall white woman with the fake booty who claims to b a slave master.

Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 4:55pm
This bish is from Australia... Bye TI

Posted By: HaitianLuv
Date Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 4:55pm
emperor of Egypt? isnt it supposed to be Pharaoh or king or queen? Honest question.

T.I. is tap dancing for his money maker.

Posted By: Lilaca
Date Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 4:56pm
he is basically jayden smith in 20 years

Posted By: Prtybrwneye_z
Date Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 4:58pm
Not at all surprised.

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 5:01pm

this nga said the emperor of egypt....

Date Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by HaitianLuv HaitianLuv wrote:

emperor of Egypt? isnt it supposed to be Pharaoh or king or queen? Honest question.

T.I. is tap dancing for his money maker.

rome - emperor
egypt - pharaoh....as far as i know.

Posted By: callmeDEva
Date Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 5:02pm
Just another day in the life of a new black

Date Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

[URL=%3ccite%20class=" rel="nofollow]https://twitter.com/TroubleManTIP]<cite ="_Rm]https://twitter.com/TroubleManTIP[/URL]

IMO, the modern day way to battle ignorance is to take that sh*t directly to twitter. him. He has no clue that racism is not only in America. He is not fit to have a tv show targeted towards children. Bill Cosby is always trying to rip someone a new one, he needs to swoop down on TI.
</cite>
haven't seen anything about it in his mentions, but it is probably coming. Fingers crossed.

Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 5:22pm
What kind of imbecile... Don't speak. Ever.

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 6:25pm
Wow. Just.   Wow.

Posted By: OhMyCurlz
Date Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 6:33pm

Ooooohhh SHEIT this ni**a ignorant. I'm sorry but he's worse than Kanye. Yeah I said it. 

I cannot! Everything he says is stupid but he BELIEVES with all his heart that he's a genius. That bytch grown. She can fight her own battles. She's not owed my money or my support. 

Ni**as thinks that if a yt bitch suck the hue off his dlck long enough she can't be racist. LOLDead

Date Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 6:45pm
Her voice sounds like a hybrid of a drag queen and dying toad. 

Posted By: smaison
Date Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 7:28pm
this the ni99as y'all support? 
cotdamn im glad that ni99a has never received a penny of mine and I've never wasted time watching his show. 

Posted By: K_Camille
Date Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 7:30pm
Her body is freakish.  No, no T.I. He can't be making that much money off her..he saw the pale skin and just went ignorant.

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 8:15pm
I been side eyed T.I since he pulled that suicide stunt. This niqqa is dumb as f*ck .

Posted By: AwesomeAries
Date Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 8:31pm

That’s not even in her. Me knowing her, knowing where she comes from–for real, the whole racist thing, that’s American–we forget, she’s not American. So the whole Black, white, color divided thing, it isn’t a part of her DNA like it is here in America.

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Sep 03 2014 at 12:03am

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Sep 03 2014 at 12:32am
Originally posted by smaison smaison wrote:

this the ni99as y'all support? 
cotdamn im glad that ni99a has never received a penny of mine and I've never wasted time watching his show. 
word

Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Sep 03 2014 at 1:14am
T.I. just needs to stay seated

Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: Sep 03 2014 at 3:27am
question....is he what is considered the NEW BLACK?

UM YEAH BETTA WATCH OUT MRS. T.I.   HHHHHMMMM GOT A FEVER FOR THE COFFEE MIXIN WITH DA CREME FEVA...

Date Posted: Sep 03 2014 at 3:31am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

katy perry shoo shoo

Date Posted: Sep 03 2014 at 3:32am
DOUBLING T.I. HERE WITH YA NEWDIVA1...

Posted By: alynxx
Date Posted: Sep 03 2014 at 5:48am
Have black twitter dragged his azz yet? I'll wait. 

Posted By: rell85
Date Posted: Sep 03 2014 at 8:51am
LOL @ it isn't in her DNA.

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Sep 03 2014 at 9:01am
lol t.i. is a dumb ass

Posted By: indiecat
Date Posted: Sep 03 2014 at 9:54am
Lol @ him saying racism is an American thing. He needs to become more educated before he makes statements like that. Australia is racist to a lot of cultures, especially to aboriginal people. aboriginals have actually compared themselves to blacks in America.

Lets all send CLIFFORD books in the mail.

Posted By: AwesomeAries
Date Posted: Sep 03 2014 at 10:09am
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

<span style="line-height: 22.399999618530273px;">question....is he what is considered the NEW BLACK?</span>

UM YEAH BETTA WATCH OUT MRS. T.I.   HHHHHMMMM GOT A FEVER FOR THE COFFEE MIXIN WITH DA CREME FEVA...

I don't think even the new black want him
With his smart-dumb ass

Date Posted: Sep 03 2014 at 10:20am
Iggy Azalea is an example of white privilege even in a black dominated genre.

Date Posted: Sep 03 2014 at 10:36am
he got sliced up twitter yet?

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Sep 03 2014 at 11:09am
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

. So the whole Black, white, color divided thing, it isn’t a part of her DNA like it is here in America.”

she actually has a long list of very racist and offensive tweets from 1-2 years ago

Print Page | Close Window