Print Page | Close Window

bloop there it is

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=374158
Printed Date: Nov 18 2018 at 12:26pm

Topic: bloop there it is
Posted By: afrokock
Subject: bloop there it is
Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 11:50am
but you cant find this data any 'reputable' university (read as western uni's) or sites

Replies:
Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 11:54am
Ish is about to get real. I can't wait to hear what's discovered and validated.

Posted By: Gkisses
How could u see this and say otherwise tho?

kemetic-dreams:

This is a photo of indigenous Egyptians (Kemetyu) celebrating in front of Rameses the Great’s Temple of Millions of Years (Abu Simbel). They perfectly demonstrate the variation of phenotypes within the African race of Pharaonic Kemet. Such variation is not limited to Kemet, but common in other African countries, like Chad, Mali, Eritrea, Sudan, Ethiopia, Kenya, South Africa, Mauritania, Somalia, Uganda, and Niger. Keep this photo in mind when you look at the painted artifacts of Kemet because this is what they looked like.

Posted By: HaitianLuv
Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 11:57am
And this along with many truthful studies will remain on the internet. Not published in any newspapers or magazines. It will forever get lost in the billions upon billions of content on the web.

Posted By: kfoxx1998
Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 12:22pm
why does everything i see lately make me hate yt ppl even moreUnhappy

Posted By: Senior Detective
Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 12:25pm
we already knew they were black

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

we already knew they were black
this is why you should have gone to college ..

Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 12:34pm
Makes me remember the King Tut exhibit... Me and my dad busted out laughing at the end when they displayed a computerized image of King Tut that looked white.

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 12:34pm
no shade

Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 12:43pm
Duh

But where's the source, bruh

Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 12:45pm
If you want to see how the ancient Egyptians look, just mosey on down to the Sudan area. That's where they at right now, for the most part.

Posted By: callmeDEva
Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 12:46pm
That was full of all kinda shade

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 12:59pm
^^ i didnt want to use that source, i was looking for a white source to soothe AA's scepticism

going back to what blaque said in another thread about taking 'validated' data vs black data and the issue of inherent distrust shrouds its

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Duh

this is on diop

http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=v2-FAgAAQBAJ&pg=PA40&lpg=PA40&dq=diop+pan+paris&source=bl&ots=d9KHK3hcZK&sig=UbW3h4gmdsJqXkujcYxwPnX2r-s&hl=en&sa=X&ei=B8r8U7jcDoPG0QW8toEg&ved=0CDsQ6AEwAw#v=onepage&q=diop%20pan%20paris&f=false" rel="nofollow - http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=v2-FAgAAQBAJ&pg=PA40&lpg=PA40&dq=diop+pan+paris&source=bl&ots=d9KHK3hcZK&sig=UbW3h4gmdsJqXkujcYxwPnX2r-s&hl=en&sa=X&ei=B8r8U7jcDoPG0QW8toEg&ved=0CDsQ6AEwAw#v=onepage&q=diop%20pan%20paris&f=false

http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=gZWuVAL2GooC&pg=PA19&lpg=PA19&dq=diop+melanin+dosage+test&source=bl&ots=jWv4AHKjWW&sig=fVqZvyov_DPGoyk9l_wxEsbbyVc&hl=en&sa=X&ei=lMr8U-D6Ksnfap27gZAO&ved=0CEoQ6AEwBTgU#v=onepage&q=diop%20melanin%20dosage%20test&f=false" rel="nofollow - http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=gZWuVAL2GooC&pg=PA19&lpg=PA19&dq=diop+melanin+dosage+test&source=bl&ots=jWv4AHKjWW&sig=fVqZvyov_DPGoyk9l_wxEsbbyVc&hl=en&sa=X&ei=lMr8U-D6Ksnfap27gZAO&ved=0CEoQ6AEwBTgU#v=onepage&q=diop%20melanin%20dosage%20test&f=false

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 1:01pm
So is it a cultural thing for Egyptians/Ethiopians to not consider themselves african? Maybe it's around my way (I live in the south) but those that I've met don't link the two

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 1:03pm
Potential. ..this thread has it.

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Potential. ..this thread has it.

Posted By: AwesomeAries
Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 1:20pm
Takes a seat so I can learn me something

Posted By: Ds2nice
Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by callmeDEva callmeDEva wrote:

So is it a cultural thing for Egyptians/Ethiopians to not consider themselves african? Maybe it's around my way (I live in the south) but those that I've met don't link the two

It goes further than just a cultural thing.  The people that live in Egypt now.....yes the people that have migrated to Egypt will look at you as if you have six heads if you refer to them as African or black.

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 2:14pm
So source = "white" to you? Interesting

I was actually interested in reading more but according to you, a src can't possibly be Black

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

^^ i didnt want to use that source, i was looking for a white source to soothe AA's scepticism

going back to what blaque said in another thread about taking 'validated' data vs black data and the issue of inherent distrust shrouds its

Duh

this is on diop

http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=v2-FAgAAQBAJ&pg=PA40&lpg=PA40&dq=diop+pan+paris&source=bl&ots=d9KHK3hcZK&sig=UbW3h4gmdsJqXkujcYxwPnX2r-s&hl=en&sa=X&ei=B8r8U7jcDoPG0QW8toEg&ved=0CDsQ6AEwAw#v=onepage&q=diop%20pan%20paris&f=false" rel="nofollow - http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=v2-FAgAAQBAJ&pg=PA40&lpg=PA40&dq=diop+pan+paris&source=bl&ots=d9KHK3hcZK&sig=UbW3h4gmdsJqXkujcYxwPnX2r-s&hl=en&sa=X&ei=B8r8U7jcDoPG0QW8toEg&ved=0CDsQ6AEwAw#v=onepage&q=diop%20pan%20paris&f=false

http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=gZWuVAL2GooC&pg=PA19&lpg=PA19&dq=diop+melanin+dosage+test&source=bl&ots=jWv4AHKjWW&sig=fVqZvyov_DPGoyk9l_wxEsbbyVc&hl=en&sa=X&ei=lMr8U-D6Ksnfap27gZAO&ved=0CEoQ6AEwBTgU#v=onepage&q=diop%20melanin%20dosage%20test&f=false" rel="nofollow - http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=gZWuVAL2GooC&pg=PA19&lpg=PA19&dq=diop+melanin+dosage+test&source=bl&ots=jWv4AHKjWW&sig=fVqZvyov_DPGoyk9l_wxEsbbyVc&hl=en&sa=X&ei=lMr8U-D6Ksnfap27gZAO&ved=0CEoQ6AEwBTgU#v=onepage&q=diop%20melanin%20dosage%20test&f=false

Posted By: Lilaca
Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 2:14pm
Star

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 2:16pm

Yes it was.  that maggot mother has been vying for my attention a LOT lately.   I've seen all of his condescending posts & ignored them.  He wants to start me up.  They all do.   Taking their cheap shots hoping for some attention & thanks.  Its the quickest way to get an e-rep.  Come for the GAWD, get u a lil shine.   Feel all big & bad & proud of yourself.   Afrolilcock is more of a bitch than Peter. This is he 3rd time in 2 wks.  

thank you.
 this was unnecessary

so was this

Lion babe is not the name, he's keeping it and the baby mama's name a secret. Grandberry is a last name not a 1st

Smh

That sh*t reeked of femininity.  When he posted it, I can see him flipping his hair & smacking his lips.   But I didn't say anything.  a majority of these muh fuccas will die if they can't have the last word.   I'm far too busy to go back & forth all day & night for days on end.  Unlike him, I do not live on BHM.

ftr I went to university. It amazes me how him & his bitch have selective memory & can't remember sh*t about me correctly.   It's all been documented on these forums.  They're just so lost & don't know where to look.   

ps fairyboy, I saw that other post u made months back about me being conveniently absent.(I ignored that too) hmphh It really bothers yall that u don't know sh*t about me, therefore you make it  up LOL
Go on stay mad.  seethe ni99aEmbarrassed

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 2:19pm

, I can see him flipping his hair

LOLDead

Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 2:25pm
Ok, wait what's happening???

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 2:27pm
Smh @ yall.

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 2:29pm

Yes it was.  that maggot mother has been vying for my attention a LOT lately.   I've seen all of his condescending posts & ignored them.  He wants to start me up.  They all do.   Taking their cheap shots hoping for some attention & thanks.  Its the quickest way to get an e-rep.  Come for the GAWD, get u a lil shine.   Feel all big & bad & proud of yourself.   Afrolilcock is more of a bitch than Peter. This is he 3rd time in 2 wks.  

thank you.
 this was unnecessary

so was this

Lion babe is not the name, he's keeping it and the baby mama's name a secret. Grandberry is a last name not a 1st

Smh

That sh*t reeked of femininity.  When he posted it, I can see him flipping his hair & smacking his lips.   But I didn't say anything.  a majority of these muh fuccas will die if they can't have the last word.   I'm far too busy to go back & forth all day & night for days on end.  Unlike him, I do not live on BHM.

ftr I went to university. It amazes me how him & his bitch have selective memory & can't remember sh*t about me correctly.   It's all been documented on these forums.  They're just so lost & don't know where to look.   

ps fairyboy, I saw that other post u made months back about me being conveniently absent.(I ignored that too) hmphh It really bothers yall that u don't know sh*t about me, therefore you make it  up LOL
Go on stay mad.  seethe ni99aEmbarrassed

get the fuccck outta here

holding that sh*t in for so long must have been constipating

go get checked for haemorrhoids

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 2:29pm

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 2:31pm
Once again, afro is being a drama queen and throwing unnecessary shade

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 2:33pm
i was actually referring to the source cherry put and the liklihood of you accepting that particular source as evidence

if you didnt read cool..

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 2:36pm

It amazes me how him & his bitch have selective memory & can't remember sh*t about me correctly. 

who dat? Geek

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 2:37pm
He not a queen him just British

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

It amazes me how him & his bitch have selective memory & can't remember sh*t about me correctly. 

who dat? Geek

i was gonna ask this as well...LOL

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 2:39pm
girl bye.  you're the one harboring resentment & animosity.  Everytime I'm peaceful & chilling, here comes ur miserable ass to try & start sh*t.  I'm great at ignoring the fuccery & letting yall have the last word.  Trust me, unlike u, I forget nothing.  Any of yall can get it.  I just choose the high road most times.  Cuz like Mobb Deep says.. I aint got time for your petty thinking mind son, I'm bigger than those....

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 2:43pm

fyi.. calling me gay or a girl or whatever you think is emasculating demonstrates your own horizontal hostility and how you perceive yourself .. not a reflection of me

but you aint got time right? lol bye bunny..

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

who dat? Geek
the same chick that echoes all his bullsh*t.   They seem to think alike & make the same wrong assumptions.  It's as if they feed off of each other.  That ego needs stroking & they flock to each other for that mutual masturbation of the mind.  Its not Cherry or anybody else itt

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 2:45pm

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 2:50pm

fyi.. calling me gay or a girl or whatever you think is emasculating demonstrates your own horizontal hostility and how you perceive yourself .. not a reflection of me

but you aint got time right? lol bye bunny..
we all know you have sex with women.  You brag about it enough.   You are a fuccing pervert that lives in the sex section & on PICS sites.  Yes we get it.  It still doesn't negate the fact that of ALLLLLL the men on this site, YOU MI LADY display the most bitchassness.  

Dont worry about how I perceive myself.  I'm good on all fronts, think very highly of & actually LOVE myselfThumbs Up

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 2:53pm
oh you have the time? coz i could dress down a broad today like its nothing if you really wanna go there

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 2:55pm
Afro, you are nearly twice the age of some of us here and you purposely pick fights with young women. Please, do yourself a favor a grow up

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 2:58pm

Afro, you are nearly twice the age of some of us here and you purposely pick fights with young women. Please, do yourself a favor a grow up
lol nigguh please

Posted By: K_Camille
Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 3:02pm
Come on guys..It's not worth it.  Lawd, somebody take the higher road.  

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 3:02pm

lol nigguh please

Hey grandpa !!!!!

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 3:05pm
Skipped from pg 1 to the last
How did this get here

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 3:06pm

this and what the fcks is going on wayyyy

Posted By: Cocoa
Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 3:06pm
Yikes!!

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Skipped from pg 1 to the last
How did this get here
nigguhs keeping it real??

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 3:09pm
.....lets heal the crack in the e-black community

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 3:10pm
I mean, you argue like you're 16 but I just assumed you had a head fill of grey hair *shrugs*

lol nigguh please

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 3:12pm
Meanwhile in the evil lair of Ak's mysterious b!tch

Posted By: hauteshellbi
Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 3:13pm
I always thank both sides of e-arguments to keep it going

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 3:15pm

I mean, you argue like you're 16 but I just assumed you had a head fill of grey hair *shrugs*

lol nigguh please
unfortunately i gotta stoop to some of y'alls level .. and if gotta bend i'll bend

Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

.....lets heal the crack in the e-black community

I laughed real ugly at that one.

Let me grab some refreshments. I thought this was about the E-gyptiooooooons???

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 3:16pm
Well damn y'all

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 3:24pm
Only bitch-ass niccas throw rocks and hide their hands

lol nigguh please
unfortunately i gotta stoop to some of y'alls level .. and if gotta bend i'll bend

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

sh*t stirrer... We haven't had one of those threads in a while, I must say. It's a little awkward being a mere observer here cause I'm usually the one popping off on 'Fro but we been kinda getting along lately, so I'ma just gonna be like a peeping Tommette and watch

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 3:27pm

Only bitch-ass niccas throw rocks and hide their hands

lol nigguh please
and you know all about that dont you homie?

Posted By: kfoxx1998
Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 3:29pm
Bless Cherry's lovely heart for posting something about the actual topicLOLHeart

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

It goes further than just a cultural thing.  The people that live in Egypt now.....yes the people that have migrated to Egypt will look at you as if you have six heads if you refer to them as African or black.

ain't nothing but good old fashioned racism/anti blackness...I remember watching this segment on cnn years ago...the reporters asked everyday egyptians if they considered themselves to be african

...loooooll the looks of disgust on their faces and their comments were priceless

blacks living over there go through sh*t too

Cryi don't understand why non blacks are disgusted by usConfused

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

sh*t stirrer... We haven't had one of those threads in a while, I must say. It's a little awkward being a mere observer here cause I'm usually the one popping off on 'Fro but we been kinda getting along lately, so I'ma just gonna be like a peeping Tommette and watch

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 3:31pm
You're snarky sarcasm and inability to back your sh*t stirring is old and tired

Bye Peter

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 3:34pm

I blame late night 'feed a child' ads and the like

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 3:38pm

You're snarky sarcasm and inability to back your sh*t stirring is old and tired

Bye Peter
till next time..

ciao bella

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 3:39pm
*Yawns*

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 3:41pm

Bye Peter

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 3:42pm
now thats out of the way the op wasnt about egyptians being of african/black descent (which is pretty obvious and what we knew already .. like duh) but the methods used to ascertain pigmentation which is pretty accurate but is down played by archeologists and anthropologists.

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 3:43pm

I always thank both sides of e-arguments to keepit going

I miss you guys going at each.. it was actually worth the read, your comebacks are always priceless...this match makes me yawn

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by Cocoa Cocoa wrote:

I blame late night 'feed a child' ads and the like
good point

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 3:48pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

ain't nothing but good old fashioned racism/anti blackness...I remember watching this segment on cnn years ago...the reporters asked everyday egyptians if they considered themselves to be african

...loooooll the looks of disgust on their faces and their comments were priceless

blacks living over there go through sh*t too

if they're not African what are they? Negropean

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 3:49pm
Going back to the OP, it's interesting how hair doesn't degrade even after all these centuries. Just looking at it makes the whole pigmentation test kind of useless. No amount of proof will make these whites change the narrative in mainstream media though.

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 3:51pm

Going back to the OP, it's interesting how hair doesn't degrade even after all these centuries. Just looking at it makes the whole pigmentation test kind of useless.
you know white people

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 3:54pm

Going back to the OP, it's interesting how hair doesn't degrade even after all these centuries. Just looking at it makes the whole pigmentation test kind of useless.

With these folk you need all the evidence you can get... they find an excuse for everything.  'Oh, so what? my red haired scottish cousin has a tight afro, but he is clearly not black.'

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by Cocoa Cocoa wrote:

With these folk you need all the evidence you can get... they find an excuse for everything.  'Oh, so what? my red haired scottish cousin has a tight afro, but he is clearly not black.'

About Cleopatra, can someone tell me how exactly to counteract their assertion that she was strictly of Greek heritage? I hate when they use her to make their point that ancient Egyptians were not black and ignore all the others. I think I remember someone saying on here that her half sister and grandparent had undeniable African ancestry? I need to formulate my response appropriately.

Posted By: smaison
Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 4:10pm

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLDeadDeadDeadDeadLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 4:16pm
im trying to find the tumblr post that explains it

i think her mom may have been mixed and she was 3/4 black( african dad) and her sister was from her mom remarrying

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 4:21pm
so whats the deal with south africa? I was skimming that atlantablack star and there's an article talking about how black south africans and white south african dont trust each other. Then i skimmed the comments below and some white guy was like " give us back our land" and another comment saying whites were there firstConfused. Whats the history there?

http://atlantablackstar.com/2014/08/15/south-africa-blacks-whites-dont-trust/" rel="nofollow - http://atlantablackstar.com/2014/08/15/south-africa-blacks-whites-dont-trust/

I like this sort of conversation. We should have an African thread the same way LSA has an african section. I learn quite a bit over there.

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by HaitianLuv HaitianLuv wrote:

I like this sort of conversation. We should have an African thread the same way LSA has an african section. I learn quite a bit over there.

Me too. That would be really cool.

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 4:32pm

everything is divided up really well over there. I notice more and more of us are there

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 4:34pm

everything is divided up really well over there. I notice more and more of us are there

Too divided though. That's the problem. And some of the posters are just plain loco.

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 4:35pm

Yup, its really nice. The updates about developments going on in africa and the progress being made  is really inspiring. Im just hoping no coon azz african leader pops up and hands it all over on a silver plate to some whites. They are pulling themselves up nicely.

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 4:50pm

I had one Egyptian friend in college. She did consider herself African.

I remember at the graduation ceremony her family was making that sound with their tongues sounds like "leel lee lee lee lee ", not sure of the name. She was so embarassed, I thought it was cute. LOL

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

I remember at the graduation ceremony her family was making that sound with their tongues sounds like "leel lee lee lee lee ", not sure of the name. She was so embarassed, I thought it was cute. LOL

LOL, I know the sound you're speaking of. If that ain't an indication, nothing is. I've heard people from the Congo and Morocco make that exact same sound.

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

LOL I did that at my brother's graduation!  I don't know what came over me....I was just so proud! My mum just just side eyed.

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 5:06pm
lool

ululate?

cocoa

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 5:12pm

Too divided though. That's the problem. And some of the posters are just plain loco.
It's easier to find everything when it's in its place.   Lemme not even get started on the loco ppl here too.   Funny thing tho, kure & a few others that were considered trolls here are posting happily w/o incident over there.

Anywho they have everything b4 we do and sometimes b4 TMZ.   Their black business thread is way bigger than ours is a sticky & their Business Black Out thread is a sticky.   We need to put the CURRENT important issues as stickies & remove the old stuff.  Nobody wanted to say it, but everybody is thinking it.  I know it has sentimental value but still...Stern Smile

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 5:34pm
lmaaaaoooooo  bunny be goin hard for that alleyway!

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 5:40pm
I've found some very cool sections on LSA, but I still can't be bothered to read it much.  I got a serious headache reading the Kim Kardashian/BrowBuster drama thread.  They need to scale back that website.

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 6:18pm
I only read lsa for the d list insta celeb threads so messy

Posted By: noneyons
Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 6:21pm
i can't keep up with lsa. might find an interesting thread on the sidebar, click it then later click something else and when i try to go back to the first thread i can't find it to save my life. then i'm just like, screw it

it's too busy and moves waaaay too fast. 

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 6:23pm
oh wait, this thread is bout the egyptians. yeah, they were black black. 

according to the bible, jesus hid amongst the egyptians and blended in so what that tell us?

that's if one believes in the bible. fact or fiction, its still been whitewashed to the bones.

Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 6:52pm

if they're not African what are they? Negropean

LOLI like this Clap

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 6:56pm
What page does the actual learning start on?

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 6:57pm
Why do ppl who love lsa so much and find it superior comeback to bhm? RealQ.

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 7:11pm

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 7:25pm
I come back for u Gkisses

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

oh wait, this thread is bout the egyptians. yeah, they were black black. 

according to the bible, jesus hid amongst the egyptians and blended in so what that tell us?

that's if one believes in the bible. fact or fiction, its still been whitewashed to the bones.

in what part of the bible was this? 

(no smartassness… i am genuinely curious, dear. Smile

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 7:44pm
hey coke! 

book of matthew.

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 7:56pm
thank you noney… 

im gonna read a little right now. 

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 8:06pm
you're welcome. 

start at chapter 2 fyi

and even if you're not fully versed on the bible (nothing wrong with that), i'm sure you've seen the prince of egyptLOL so don't forget about baby moses' journey down the nile river. moses was a black man and from the tribe of hebrew tribe of judah or levi (can't remember) but he was not egyptian although he blended right in just like jesus did.

Posted By: JamCaygirl
Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 8:38pm
Kumbaya ma looooord

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 11:51pm

lol

Print Page | Close Window