Print Page | Close Window

Gina Torres so frigging classy

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=374154
Printed Date: Oct 21 2017 at 3:33pm

Topic: Gina Torres so frigging classy
Posted By: afrokock
Subject: Gina Torres so frigging classy
Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 6:48am
In ya face

Replies:
Posted By: _ConcreteRose_
Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 7:45am
She is bae. I love her character in suits and want every one of her outfits.

Posted By: hauteshellbi
Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 8:54am
Everytime I see her I think "chicken?!! Again" lmao I love that movie her and kerry looked great in it

Posted By: rell85
Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 9:02am
Love her smile.

Posted By: SimplyPut
Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 9:04am
Did you post it because she spoke in Spanish? I'm just trying to make sure I understand.

Posted By: Miss B
Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 9:11am
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

This. And lol @ that one episode where someone told her that her dress wasn't work appropriate. She runnin thangs and can do whatever she wants.

But its not just the dresses, its how amazingly well they fit her. Whoever tailors the wardrobe for Suits needs to be my other bae.

Posted By: indiecat
Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 9:19am
She's so exotic

Posted By: goodm3
Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 9:22am
I've always thought she was beautiful...i love the shape of her eyes.. 

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 9:30am

Wow! lol... I just googled her looks on the show. I buy a lot of dresses like that from a store on ebay. http://www.ebay.com/usr/valuefashionshop

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 9:36am
Completely agree Miss B, being like 6'0 she looks amazing in them once tailored.
http://imgur.com/a/JkrVD#v3TqTnE" rel="nofollow - http://imgur.com/a/JkrVD#v3TqTnE
Here's an album of some of the stuff she wears. I sweaaarr if I had that kind of moneyCry

@ Goodm, you bout to make me spend all my damn money, lol. Those dresses are nice.

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 9:37am
Originally posted by SimplyPut SimplyPut wrote:

Did you post it because she spoke in Spanish? I'm just trying to make sure I understand.
yes because she said its telemundo, why are you interviewing me in English?

Posted By: Ds2nice
Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 9:41am
Hey GoodM3- I like the pics of the dresses on Ebay.  How do they fit?  Are they good quality dresses?

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 9:45am

Completely agree Miss B, being like 6'0 she looks amazing in them once tailored.
http://imgur.com/a/JkrVD#v3TqTnE" rel="nofollow - http://imgur.com/a/JkrVD#v3TqTnE
Here's an album of some of the stuff she wears. I sweaaarr if I had that kind of moneyCry

@ Goodm, you bout to make me spend all my damn money, lol. Those dresses are nice.

lol... about 95% of everything I purchase comes from that store. If you're curvy...they fit like a glove. I'm THAT girl at the office...and even at church. LOL

Just watch the sizing.. if the waist measurements match, you're good. 

Posted By: MizzAmirah
Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 9:48am
Hmmm......but WHY m3? WHY?!!!!!!!!!!! I was gonna stop shopping. I just know those dresses would look good on me. Cry

I have to be strong. Cry

Are they from China with those prices? How long is shipping?  Embarrassed

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 9:50am
Thanks for that because clothing that comes from hong kong are always like 3 sizes too small. lol. But a lot of the stuff they have there seems to be cinched at the waist, which is a style I find I look best in (yep, a curvy girl)

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 10:04am

Thanks for that because clothing that comes from hong kong are always like 3 sizes too small. lol. But a lot of the stuff they have there seems to be cinched at the waist, which is a style I find I look best in (yep, a curvy girl)

yes good quality...just watch the sizing... 

if it says EMAGE brand and cotton blend...it going to be a thick fabric. 

if its a polyester blend...it will come with a lining..

Shipping is about 7 business days... 

Date Posted: Sep 16 2014 at 3:34pm
Just wanted to post an update.  I receive three dresses that I had ordered from that Ebay vendor and they fit perfectly.  I love em.  I'm shocked that it fits my curves.  Thanks Goodm3. 

Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Sep 16 2014 at 3:36pm
She's only one of my favorite people of all time... on Earth

Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Sep 16 2014 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

I've always thought she was beautiful...

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Sep 16 2014 at 4:06pm
How she gone ask her a question or start speaking to her in English then demand that she speak to her in Spanish. Was it some sort of test?

That said Gina Torres is a gorgeous woman.

Date Posted: Sep 16 2014 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

Just wanted to post an update.  I receive three dresses that I had ordered from that Ebay vendor and they fit perfectly.  I love em.  I'm shocked that it fits my curves.  Thanks Goodm3. 

Thanks for that!! I was just checking out this thread last night for the link to the dresses. I have several event coming up. I browsed for some dresses. How did you order the sizes? Did you order your regular size or go up a few sizes? How long was shipping?

TIA!

Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Sep 16 2014 at 10:50pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

How she gone ask her a question or start speaking to her in English then demand that she speak to her in Spanish. Was it some sort of test?

That said Gina Torres is a gorgeous woman.

Okay... I've had people do that time.

She I lovely and Cuban!!!!!

Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: Sep 17 2014 at 4:23am
GINA AND LUPITA SHOULD HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH EACH OTHER IN SPANISH

Date Posted: Sep 17 2014 at 4:27am
ALSO wanted to say she and her husband were very good on Hannibal...she died of cancer on the show and he got killed by Hannibal at the end...Hannibal is a bad ass on that show...he was slaughtering everybody and their mama...Confused

Date Posted: Sep 17 2014 at 11:37am
Originally posted by MizzAmirah MizzAmirah wrote:

Thanks for that!! I was just checking out this thread last night for the link to the dresses. I have several event coming up. I browsed for some dresses. How did you order the sizes? Did you order your regular size or go up a few sizes? How long was shipping?

TIA!

I'm normally between sizes depending on the fabric.  I'm a pear shape.  I'm very small up top (size XS - 0 or 2) and i'm sometimes a small or medium down below (4 or 6).  When I buy dresses, i normally buy XS or Small (2 or 4) depending on the company.

Based on Goodm3 and from the other reviews, I had ordered size Small in all three dresses.  They all fit nice.  Snug around the hips and bottom and enough breathing space up top and waist.  I love it because they are not too tight where it will look hoochie. 

I will be rocking them to church and work.  It took about 2 weeks to receive it.  I almost forgot that i had ordered them.  So they are slow but I guess its because its coming from Hong Kong with the cheapest shipping method.  Good luck!!Big smile

Date Posted: Sep 17 2014 at 11:42am
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

ALSO wanted to say she and her husband were very good on Hannibal...she died of cancer on the show and he got killed by Hannibal at the end...Hannibal is a bad ass on that show...he was slaughtering everybody and their mama...Confused
he's not dead yet

dying but not dead

Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: Sep 17 2014 at 12:40pm
I started watching Hannibal for Gillian Anderson but didn't stick with it

Didn't know Mrs Fishbourne was on the show. I'll take another look, I only watched Suits for her

Date Posted: Sep 17 2014 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

he's not dead yet

dying but not dead

oooohhhh so u a Hannibal watcher also?   Clap the guy who plays Hannibal is very good..I love all the characters on that show...but those death scenes and mutilations are very over board and TOOOO GOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!Thumbs Up

Date Posted: Sep 17 2014 at 2:13pm

TIA!

I'm normally between sizes depending on the fabric.  I'm a pear shape.  I'm very small up top (size XS - 0 or 2) and i'm sometimes a small or medium down below (4 or 6).  When I buy dresses, i normally buy XS or Small (2 or 4) depending on the company.

Based on Goodm3 and from the other reviews, I had ordered size Small in all three dresses.  They all fit nice.  Snug around the hips and bottom and enough breathing space up top and waist.  I love it because they are not too tight where it will look hoochie. 

I will be rocking them to church and work.  It took about 2 weeks to receive it.  I almost forgot that i had ordered them.  So they are slow but I guess its because its coming from Hong Kong with the cheapest shipping method.  Good luck!!Big smile

you're welcome! Wink

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Sep 17 2014 at 2:27pm
smh@ the spoilers…….. 

Ouch

Date Posted: Sep 17 2014 at 4:56pm

TIA!

Thanks for the response! I'm also a pear. Now I'm off to go do some unnecessary shopping!

Print Page | Close Window