Print Page | Close Window

Suge Knight Shot Twice at Chris Browns Party

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=374120
Printed Date: Jun 23 2018 at 1:43am

Topic: Suge Knight Shot Twice at Chris Browns Party
Posted By: Sang Froid
Subject: Suge Knight Shot Twice at Chris Browns Party
Date Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 7:31am
Thug life. 

Replies:
Posted By: indiecat
Date Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 7:32am
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2733045/Singer-Chris-Brown-shot-nightclub-party-three-people-rushed-hospital.html

Singer Chris Brown 'shot at' and hip hop boss Suge Knight hit twice as violence erupts at glamorous pre-party in Los Angeles for tonight's Video Music Awards

By Lucy Crossley for MailOnline
10:54 24 Aug 2014, updated 13:15 24 Aug 2014
     +10
Facebook
Twitter
WhatsApp
Click to open
Pinterest
Google Plus
Reddit

Pre-VMAs party at 1OAK in West Hollywood hosted by singer Chris Brown
Music producer Suge Knight, 49, said to have been injured in the shooting
Mogul reportedly walked out of the club where he was spotted by police
He was thought to have been shot twice and is undergoing surgery
Black Eyed Peas star Apple De Ap says he heard four shots fired inside club
Party was also attended by Justin Bieber, rapper The Game and Pia Mia
Music producer Suge Knight has been injured during a shooting at a glamourous awards show party in a Los Angeles nightclub hosted by singer Chris Brown, it has been reported.

Witnesses said 25-year-old singer, who is still on parole following his recent release from jail, had been the target of shots fired at the 1OAK club in West Hollywood, where he was hosting a pre-party for tonight's Video Music Awards.

Brown was thought to be unhurt, but three other victims - among them Death Row Records founder Marion 'Suge' Knight, 49, were reportedly taken to the city's Cedars Sinai hospital.

Scroll down for video

+10
Target? Three people have reportedly been injured at a nightclub party hosted by singer Chris Brown
     +10
Music producer Suge Knight has been injured during a shooting at an awards show party at a Los Angeles nightclub hosted by singer Chris Brown, it has been reported
     +10
Chaos: Emergency services arrive at 1OAK in West Hollywood following the reported shooting
One of them was said to be in a critical condition.

Model and actor Tyson Beckford, and Black Eyed Peas member Apple de Ap were inside the pre-VMA party hosted by Brown and told TMZ they had heard four shots being fired at around 1.30am today.

Black Kapital Records CEO Knight was said to have walked out of the club, where he was spotted by a police officer and taken to hospital by ambulance

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 7:40am
im sure this was 'inside' protection coming to collect

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 7:42am
Smh @ them using Breezy's name for clicks though.

Posted By: rell85
Date Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 7:51am
Damn...hope those that were injured are ok.

Posted By: femmefatale85
Date Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 9:10am
suge knight and his people are such degenerates

i dont feel bad at all

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 10:10am
Watch this dumbass cb standing up

http://i.instagram.com/p/sE5x28PjTS/" rel="nofollow - http://i.instagram.com/p/sE5x28PjTS/

Posted By: callmeDEva
Date Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 10:14am
^fighting whoever is helping keep his dumb self protected

i didn't even know the vma's were coming on tonight

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 10:15am
TMZ said Suge was shot 6 times.  Suge needs to stay at home and so does CB.

Posted By: indiecat
Date Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 10:23am
Dang 6 times and he's not dead?

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 11:31am
CB standing up on a raised surface after a shooting? And CB is Black? He must be back on drugs lol

Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 11:36am
Suge knight is immortal

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Suge knight is immortal
Satan nephew .

Date Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 12:53pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

CB standing up on a raised surface after a shooting? And CB is Black? He must be back on drugs lol
lol. I think chris likes jail . Check out the picture on TMZ with Gang members . Dang fool .

8/24/2014 9:41 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

chris_brown_bandana_instagram
Cops are focusing on beef between gang members that triggered the nightclub shooting that landed Suge Knight in an ICU with multiple bullet wounds ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

We're told cops are interested in a common denominator with Chris Brown, Suge and Game -- Bloods affiliation.

Eyewitnesses tell us Brown was throwing up gang signs before the shooting inside 1OAK early Sunday and he was performing with a red bandana -- the Bloods' moniker.

Game -- who got in a fight outside 1OAK before the shooting because they wouldn't let him in -- is a known and proud member of the Bloods. His album is called Blood Money.

As for Suge ... one of the most notorious things about him is his Bloods affiliation.

And we know ... cops are interested in this -- there were several known gang bangers surrounding Chris at the time of the shooting.

This could all be problematic for Brown .... He's still on probation in the Rihanna beating case, and hanging with gang members and throwing gang signs is not going to impress the judge.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3BKxcqV00

Date Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 12:58pm
Inyanla, come fix CB's life!DeadLOL

Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 1:38pm
Couldn't care less

Posted By: SimplyPut
Date Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 1:50pm
The above article sounds like the media reaching for a story line, but I'll wait to see how it plays out.

Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 4:25pm
*running in*

TUPAC SHOT EM

*running out*

Date Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 4:31pm
I hope there's a heavily active VMA thread tonight

Posted By: Az~Maverick
Date Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 4:33pm
His 9 lives is running out.

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 6:23pm
Why was he invited he hasnt been relevant since Death Row Records

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 4:46pm

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 5:17pm
look at Katt looking sober and clear minded.  So were they trying to shoot CB?

Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 5:19pm
^^^Looks like that's what he's implying. But his narrative is so convoluted it gets me dizzy

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

^^^Looks like that's what he's implying. But his narrative is so convoluted it gets me dizzy

LOL I left being worried about this nobody.

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 5:59pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

look at Katt looking sober and clear minded.  So were they trying to shoot CB?
i keep saying its nigguhs from jail who probably gave chris protection coming to collect

thats my story and im sticking to it

and kat is spot on..

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 6:59pm
idk, wasn't he in protective custody because of his celebrity status?  but that's an interesting theory. 

why did he get affiliated with gangs in the first place...some ppl wanna be thugs so bad

Date Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 12:16am
Even lil bow wow throwing it up,
B2k crip walking like that's what's up..

Lol

Posted By: aNgElIc*SoUl
Date Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 12:23am
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Suge knight is immortal

Apparently!

Posted By: Diane (35)
Date Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 12:35am
I love suge!! glad to here he is recuperating!!!!!

lmao when katt did the impersonation of the rumour mill folks

i thought katts convo was pretty straight forward

Posted By: MsBella
Date Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 11:43am
What Katt was saying was CB was not the intended target and the media is using CBs name to take attention off of what really happened.

Which makes sense if you really think about it and follow whats been happening with him. He's been spilling a lot of tea on the industry and government and ever since then, his career hasn't been the same. He's been arrested 30 something times in the last 3 years but never convicted of anything. That shows that the police are targeting him.

From LSA:
If you can read inbetween the lines a little, it's clear that Katt is saying that he was the intended target of the shooting and that Suge Knight got shot trying to protect him. He was also saying that the shooting was not at all a gang thing, it was covered up/orchestrated by the LAPD who let people who were shot lay on the floor for 20 minutes while they prevented anyone from entering or exiting. Katt also alluded to the fact that he is being targeted by "higher ups" for being a black man willing to tell the truth about what's going on (like Pac, MLK, and Malcolm X) and he knows it, and the only reason he went to Oak1 is because they are supposed to do searches at the door to keep weapons out so he felt safe going there.

Date Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 11:51am

Date Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 12:08pm
Originally posted by MsBella MsBella wrote:

What Katt was saying was CB was not the intended target and the media is using CBs name to take attention off of what really happened.

Which makes sense if you really think about it and follow whats been happening with him. He's been spilling a lot of tea on the industry and government and ever since then, his career hasn't been the same. He's been arrested 30 something times in the last 3 years but never convicted of anything. That shows that the police are targeting him.

From LSA:
If you can read inbetween the lines a little, it's clear that Katt is saying that he was the intended target of the shooting and that Suge Knight got shot trying to protect him. He was also saying that the shooting was not at all a gang thing, it was covered up/orchestrated by the LAPD who let people who were shot lay on the floor for 20 minutes while they prevented anyone from entering or exiting. Katt also alluded to the fact that he is being targeted by "higher ups" for being a black man willing to tell the truth about what's going on (like Pac, MLK, and Malcolm X) and he knows it, and the only reason he went to Oak1 is because they are supposed to do searches at the door to keep weapons out so he felt safe going there.

Date Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 12:17pm
I will never understand why BHM post links form LSA . We are capable of posting from the same source . I am not calling out anyone . Several members do it all the time . One of my pet peeves . JMO   

Date Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 12:22pm
Some illuminati whisperer type sh*t If didn't know better I'd say my frenemy #2 wrote that

Posted By: MsBella
Date Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 12:54pm
If we all talked about our pet peeves, the world would go round. Ermm
How silly of me to have been here since 2007 and think members would actually be open minded Cry
My bad yall. 

Date Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 12:56pm
Katt seems highly accessible...why try to kill him at a popular club full of celebs? He think ppl checkin for him like that?

Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

suge knight and his people are such degenerates

i dont feel bad at all

ikr.....

can get folks out the ghetto, cant get the ghetto out of them. smh.

Print Page | Close Window