Print Page | Close Window

Is this man gay or just freaky?

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=374096
Printed Date: Nov 19 2017 at 6:43am

Topic: Is this man gay or just freaky?
Posted By: Marcelo22
Subject: Is this man gay or just freaky?
Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 4:19pm

Replies:
Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 4:21pm

Posted By: Marcelo22
Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

It just hit me there are two so called "straight" niccas in this situation.

Posted By: Princess_S
Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 4:25pm

Why do you care?

Posted By: Meme0887
Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 4:26pm
Lmao what

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 4:26pm

Posted By: niecy
Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 4:28pm
No her homeboy is gay and so is her boyfriend.

Posted By: callmeDEva
Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 4:45pm
Recent life events has led me to accept that men can be just as bisexual as a woman. so i'm going to go with that option.

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 4:46pm
2 people and it still took an hour?

Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 4:47pm

Posted By: Princess_S
Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by callmeDEva callmeDEva wrote:

Recent life events has led me to accept that men can be just as bisexual as a woman. so i'm going to go with that option.
 You gonna share or nah?

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Lol for real! Wtf...I guess bf was bi or he wouldn't include her...bi/gay doesn't really make a difference to me...means the same thing in the end.

Posted By: creole booty
Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 4:52pm
Both lol

Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

You gonna share or nah?

nahhh

i assure you it's not as interesting as it may sound though

Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 4:53pm
So I'm Skyping right now and next thing I know this nigguh jackin' off. 

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 5:00pm
wtf!!! sang!

you got a titty out or something?

Posted By: zolloh
Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 5:04pm

Remedial dicc sucking takes time Ouch

No I'm just sitting here. All he sees is my face. 

Posted By: aNgElIc*SoUl
Both, idk, but ladies don't be out here believing these suspect niccas. They probably know how to suck dack better than you.

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 5:06pm
Definitely bi.

Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 5:07pm
This kinda makes me think about some things in my own life

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 5:11pm
wow wow wow. Are you still gay if you only suck dack and not take it up the ass?

Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 5:14pm
I have a fantasy about giving a double bj with another girl...I don't think that is a bisexual act. Not that it matters, but it just seems like group sex. I used to be resilient to the Kinsey scale, but stuff has changed.

Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 5:28pm
There's an old thread on here about the double standards of sexuality between men and women. Some say women can "experiment" with women and still be considered straight or bi, but if a man "experiments" with another man he's gay point blank period.

Posted By: K_Camille
Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 5:30pm
Interesting thread..I think girl is lying.  Off topic, I've always been curious of what double penetration felt like..prob not pleasurable..but yeah..lemme exit.  EmbarrassedLOL

Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 5:33pm
I used to think like that. Not anymore though.

We discussed a study in class last year that said no one is entirely "straight". The degree of the "bend" just varies. I believe it.

Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 5:35pm
Y'all betta live life while you still can! You can keep wondering on your death bed. Just saying

Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 5:38pm
So. I was watching this site and the recommendation was a cuck film .. What got me was that it was an all black troupe which is rare ..

So I'm watching .. It's good then the cuck turns round to the bull pulls the bulls dick out his wife and starts to blow him

I was like wtf ....x'ed out of that sh*t so fast ..I'd never seen anything like it

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 5:38pm

This. And did she videotape said encounter?Big smileLOL

Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 5:46pm

Y'all betta live life while you still can! You can keep wondering on your death bed. Just saying

Believe me, I do

Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 5:46pm
angellc, your avi is pretty.

Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

So. I was watching this site and the recommendation was a cuck film .. What got me was that it was an all black troupe which is rare ..

So I'm watching .. It's good then the cuck turns round to the bull pulls the bulls dick out his wife and starts to blow him

I was like wtf ....x'ed out of that sh*t so fast ..I'd never seen anything like it

Link?

Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

angellc, your avi is pretty.

Thanks, but that's Jazmine Sullivan

Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Link?
nigguh I was so traumatised I clicked out so quick

May gave been the one time I watched xnxx

Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 5:55pm

THAT IS really life's best motto! I'm gonna do everything one by one.

Double penetration probably hurts like hell. It looks hot though. Let us know if you try it K.

Angelic, it is a double standard and part of it is def sexist in nature, but maybe also since there's no penetration, like how oral sex isn't sex sex. You think of girls and it's all licky licky and sensual, unless you're Pinky. When you think of guys on guys it's dicks in throats and sore anuses.

Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 6:01pm
I don't feel bad about it though. I mean look at all the shyt men get to do and get away with while women get bashed if they even have thoughts of. So idc . I have experimented(received only,and will continue to do so)and I consider myself straight

Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 6:03pm
So you're a "pillow princess".

I've seen studs hunting for you on craigslist.

Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 6:04pm
what's the difference then?

if you're sexually attracted to the same sex, then is it just the stigma of being labeled?

Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 6:09pm

Interesting thread..I think girl is lying.  Off topic, I've always been curious of what double penetration felt like..prob not pleasurable..but yeah..lemme exit.  EmbarrassedLOL

you wanna do 2 in 1 or 1 in each?

Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

So you're a "pillow princess".

I've seen studs hunting for you on craigslist.

And proud of it . Studs scare me though , I've only messed with a pretty, prissy type who guys go crazy for.

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 6:16pm
I don't know how guys do that anal stuff. I tried again the other day....oh no no no no no no no no....It's just not for me LOL

Posted By: rell85
Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 6:40pm
Bi the bf and her.

Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 7:04pm
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/bisexual-men_topic295688_page1.html" rel="nofollow - http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/bisexual-men_topic295688_page1.html

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/same-sex-attractionis-it-a-double-standard_topic191246_page1.html" rel="nofollow - http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/same-sex-attractionis-it-a-double-standard_topic191246_page1.html

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/would-u-consider-this-man-homosexual-bisexual_topic357502_page2.html" rel="nofollow - http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/would-u-consider-this-man-homosexual-bisexual_topic357502_page2.html

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/why-cant-a-guy-be-considered-bisexual_topic204224_page1.html" rel="nofollow - http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/why-cant-a-guy-be-considered-bisexual_topic204224_page1.html

Posted By: TayTay
Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 7:10pm
I like where this thread is going. Geek http://www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/" rel="nofollow -

Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 7:12pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I don't know how guys do that anal stuff. I tried again the other day....oh no no no no no no no no....It's just not for me LOL

I don know how gay bottoms handle it...I'm so grateful that we have another hole. Its doable but if you don't like it it's not worth the hassle...did u use a toy first?

Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 7:15pm
I have a fantasy of having group sex with two men...y'all can judge me.

Eta: actually I wouldn't mind a female joining us. A true orgy with everyone doing everyone, similar to Prince's entourage.

Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 7:18pm
No, I should of but he fingered it for a long time but it's not even enjoyable....I wasn't gonna lay there uncomfortable while he had all fun LOL

Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 7:18pm
Lol Well you're in the right city. Would you do DP?

Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by TayTay TayTay wrote:

I like where this thread is going. Geek[URL=http://www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/" rel="nofollow][/URL]

ok??

Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 7:27pm
I used to want to try dp until I actually tried anal. I'm not interested. There's more to my fantasy but I've said enough lol

Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 7:30pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

you wanna do 2 in 1 or 1 in each?

One in each.  When I watch pics I wonder what it's like to have both holes filled.  They don't look particularly excited in the films but..the mind still wonders..LOL

Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 7:31pm
I refuse to even try anal. I saw this pics video once where the chick's rectum fell out , she smooshed it back in and kept fukking

Posted By: naturesgift
Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 7:33pm
why do I click on these threads? I mean please post this in another section

Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by aNgElIc*SoUl aNgElIc*SoUl wrote:

I refuse to even try anal. I saw this pics video once where the chick's rectum fell out , she smooshed it back in and kept fukking

That means she was a whore..  I kid, I kid.  LOL

Posted By: zolloh
Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 7:39pm
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

Because:
Originally posted by Talk, Talk and More Talk Talk, Talk and More Talk wrote:

In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about

que? Confused

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

lmao, what do you think was going on this thread based off the title ?

Posted By: smartgirl88
Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 7:48pm
Whoa.. girl in text message is def living on thev wild side. To each his own.

Ill be damned if I'm sharing my bf dacc with anotha woman...much less my male bestie

Yall betta quit b4 massa bhm move this ish to the dead sex forums

Posted By: OhMyCurlz
Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 7:56pm

I have a fantasy about giving a double bj with another girl...I don't think that is a bisexual act. Not that it matters, but it just seems like group sex. I used to be resilient to the Kinsey scale, but stuff has changed.
Same, my boyfriend insists I'm bisexual for this though.

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 7:59pm
What other section?

Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 8:01pm
I've always wanted double penetration (mouth and vag) but I aint for that anal sheit. Bad experience.

It feels wrong. I really want to ask a bottom how they got accustomed to the feeling of sheiting in reverse.....

Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 8:06pm

LOL @ smooshing it back in. 

When you're old your booty hole and vag start looking sad anyway. Might as well beat it out the frame while you still can. LOL

Posted By: Diane (35)
Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 8:07pm

I love southern!! but now i cant breatheLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 8:08pm
Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

LOL @ smooshing it back in. 

When you're old your booty hole and vag start looking sad anyway. Might as well beat it out the frame while you still canLOL

MASSI!!!!!! i can.not.deal.with.it!!!!!! *make sure they have a morning funeral for meeeeeeeee*

Posted By: smartgirl88
Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 8:11pm
My friend said her bf had a bad experience with anal....he pulled it out and the entire condomn was covered in

Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 8:12pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

wow wow wow. Are you still gay if you only suck dack and not take it up the ass?

what if you take it up the ass from a dildo your gf r some girl uses? and then you suck said dildo *whistles*

Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 8:14pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

I used to want to try dp until I actually tried anal. I'm not interested. There's more to my fantasy but I've said enough lol

come nuh ash. no one will judge you this is the circle of trust, "o"

is there any pegging involved in this fantasy, any fisting?

Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 8:16pm
Lots of preparation involved in anal. Can't just do it on the whim all willy nilly. If you prepare right, lots of foreplay and stay relaxed..it can be a great experience

Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 8:19pm
^^ True, I read this interview with Mr. Marcus and he suggested getting an enema in preparation.

I still don't want to try it

Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 8:21pm
EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Embarrassed let me see that link, sir!

yowwwww there was this married fellow that wanted to play the role with me and the ex. Nice guy married with kids too. he wanted my bf at the time to fork me then cum in me and he'd suck it out. then he'd want to eat me while my bf was forking his bum. he was very excited but scared at sucking dick (it would have been his first time) . said he loved his wife and allCryCry all i could picture was him kissing the kids with that penis mouth. the whole time my face is just switching between ConfusedOuchDeadClapAngryConfusedOuchShocked

ETA about 3-4 months ago we were discussing anal sexing, i see some familiar facesLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 8:28pm
^whaaaaa. i would have given the same faces

i try not to judge anyones type of kink though. as long as it doesn't involve racial undertones, you're good with me

Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 8:28pm

Lmfao omg

I accidentally watched a prolapse PICS. Fcked me up.

And the enema is an absoluteeee must unless you are just the non sh*ttiest person ever.

Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 9:08pm
How often do you guys have bowel movements?

when you get fingered in the bum theres no poo is there?

Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 9:11pm
Teamenema

Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 9:13pm
Yall got me having flashbacks to the last time I had sex. Makes me wanna catch a late night flight Cry

*there was no prolapse, groups, women, or defecation.. but it was quite raunchy

Diane.. did you wanna let him?? Did you tell your boo? The rest of yall are losers for not expounding

Posted By: Random Thoughts
Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 9:13pm
It's not gay if it's in a three way.

Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 9:15pm

I accidentally watched a prolapse PICS. Fcked me up.

How was it an accident when you typed "prolapse" into the search function though?Confused

we know Wink

Posted By: Random Thoughts
Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 9:17pm
She was probably on efukt.

Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 9:18pm
If you swallow a lot, don't have anal sex without doing an enema. 

Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Yall got me having flashbacks to the last time I had sex. Makes me wanna catch a late night flight Cry

*there was no prolapse, groups, women, or defecation.. but it was quite raunchy

Diane.. did you wanna let him?? Did you tell your boo? The rest of yall are losers for not expounding

oh it's cute in your head but IRL, no sah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tell my booo what? Gyal you mad? [girl are you crazy?] tell a yardie thatOuchOuchOuchDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

butteraahh the fellow who requested i umm peg him i was 35% there but then he just turned me all the way off *runs* he hooks up with lezzie couples though... the stud watches him fuqq her gf from the corner and then the stud forks him. he would have settled for just eating the cat though, i declined

Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 9:32pm

i love you! i truly do!

Random, you said anal with a condom is a waste but what if the condom is reallyy thin like the crown ones? 

Ohhhhhhh speaking of cuckoldry my friends bf used to watch this dude fuqq her, he wouldnt join in. then that same dude became the dude shed call to just eat her out and cutCryCryCry, Shed go diane just call everett nuh, he will come anytime, every place!"

Id see him often (we worked int he same area) and i just couldn't look him in the eye (this Eater man not the bf).

Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 9:39pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

That song is now stuck in my head. Thank you RT.LOL

Diane, you run into the craziest people! lol I do love your stories.

Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 9:58pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

can i have the link to this song.

CC this $hit has been going on since high school, i swear i give off "eat my kitty/all freaks put in and application here" phermones. My friends are convinced i do.

lord the older rastamn yesterday in Mall Plaza upstairs smmfh, i was gonna post about it in random thoughts. he complimented me quite normally, i said thank you. THEN he said he'd have me for all three meals! i said, i thought salt thing (local name for vag) was not a part of the rastaman ital (salt free veggie diet) livity.  he said  its modern time now,  rasta man move with the time and all start to bathe and tingLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

I told y'all about the fellow who wanted to put it in my ear right? yes i must have

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 10:09pm
Sucking d aint freaky. Theyre jus bi the sucked and the suckee.

Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 10:34pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

can i have the link to this song.

CC this $hit has been going on since high school, i swear i give off "eat my kitty/all freaks put in and application here" phermones. My friends are convinced i do.

lord the older rastamn yesterday in Mall Plaza upstairs smmfh, i was gonna post about it in random thoughts. he complimented me quite normally, i said thank you. THEN he said he'd have me for all three meals! i said, i thought salt thing (local name for vag) was not a part of the rastaman ital (salt free veggie diet) livity.  he said  its modern time now,  rasta man move with the time and all start to bathe and tingLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

I told y'all about the fellow who wanted to put it in my ear right? yes i must have

Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 10:52pm
Is anal freaky? 

Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 10:53pm

i love you! i truly do!

Random, you said anal with a condom is a waste but what if the condom is reallyy thin like the crown ones? 

Ohhhhhhh speaking of cuckoldry my friends bf used to watch this dude fuqq her, he wouldnt join in. then that same dude became the dude shed call to just eat her out and cutCryCryCry, Shed go diane just call everett nuh, he will come anytime, every place!"

Id see him often (we worked int he same area) and i just couldn't look him in the eye (this Eater man not the bf).
*hugs*Hug

Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 11:00pm

Is anal freaky? 

Nope

Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 11:12pm
Where butta at.... i love her freaky sex stories

Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 11:23pm
I duno what freaky is anymore

Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 11:23pm
what is freaky to you? Should this be a thread on its own? Naaahhh.

Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 11:35pm
I think freaky is more about "how" you do it and less about "what" you are doing. 

Like I've seen people make sucking dlck freaky...and people make sucking peen look like a chore. 

My bf homeboy had sex with a girl in a hot ass car while she was on her period. AND he ate her out. I think he views himself as freaky but I think he's just nasty. 

Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 11:51pm
Thats nassy...lol

Date Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 12:07am
LOLLOL

Date Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 12:21am
On her period?

He's a vampire!

Date Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 2:34am

oh it's cute in your head but IRL, no sah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tell my booo what? Gyal you mad? [girl are you crazy?] tell a yardie thatOuchOuchOuchDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

LOL I dont know, maybe your boo is a "freak"

you would have fcked ole dude in the ass??

Date Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 6:31am
Level of freakiness is definitely subjective

Posted By: Qualified
Date Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 7:16am
Done right, anal can be great. Enough lube and breathe out instead of tensing up (which I've learned is a lot of women's knee jerk reaction) then it will glide in with less resistance, and once you're all warmed up, its cool. I've also learned that its actually easier to do anal on your back missionary rather than on your knees (doggy style).

And if you really want to heighten the experience use your bullet or a vibrator that straps around your thighs for a hands free experience.

I'll shut up now lol!

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 8:14am
everybody involved is bi and they need to just come to terms with it.

eta: and nobody in that situation is a freak. She just felt she needed to qualify it.

Date Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 8:22am
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

Done right, anal can be great. Enough lube and breathe out instead of tensing up (which I've learned is a lot of women's knee jerk reaction) then it will glide in with less resistance, and once you're all warmed up, its cool. I've also learned that its actually easier to do anal on your back missionary rather than on your knees (doggy style).

And if you really want to heighten the experience use your bullet or a vibrator that straps around your thighs for a hands free experience.

I'll shut up now lol!
HEATHEEEEEEN!

Posted By: keelolo1
Date Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 9:49am
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

I'll shut up now lol!

You've been thanked

Print Page | Close Window