Print Page | Close Window

do you genuinely dislike white people?

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=374072
Printed Date: Nov 25 2017 at 2:15am

Topic: do you genuinely dislike white people?
Posted By: Josephuss
Subject: do you genuinely dislike white people?
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 12:53pm
I always found the general didain for white people on bhm as ironic because alot of females here hold white men in high regard so I just assumed the majority of the "hate" was based on negative stereotypes. now with the ferguson situation, alot of people are succumbing to racial tension, that seems reasonably justified at the moment. of course knowing about history its even more reasonable to have existing negative feelings when made to feel inferior from society and the system.

I just want to know if anyone would say they have a real dislike/hate for white people for whatever reasons, justified or not.

Replies:
Posted By: exoticmami06
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 12:55pm
I dont have any animosity towards white people in general. 

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 12:56pm
short answer yes

long answer ferguson

Posted By: callmeDEva
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 12:59pm
Good question joe...

No I don't. But I understand the sentiments of those who may. Especially when we're surrounded by far more white people who stereotype and engage in negative affirmations about Blacks. I think more than anything, the lack of *&%^$#@Es given for the Black struggle infuriates me more than anything. You can say you believe in equality, but if you're not apart of the solution, you're still apart of the problem..

Posted By: trudawg
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 1:01pm
In the past it seemed as if an overwhelming majority of BHM females loved being objectified by YT men. The team-swirl movement was in full effect.
I think it has fell out of style as of late with the exception of a few cooners who still swear Blk men aint sh!t

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 1:04pm
In general yes.
Not every single one of them but as a general rule I don't prefer to share their company and for good reason.

I do not want equality I''m better than them.

They need to be brought to their knees and feel how this feels before we talk equality .
Without that we're just kidding ourselves

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by trudawg trudawg wrote:

In the past it seemed as if an overwhelming majority of BHM females loved being objectified by YT men. The team-swirl movement was in full effect.
I think it has fell out of style as of late with the exception of a few cooners who still swear Blk men aint sh!t

it was all good just a year ago

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 1:07pm

answer the question asked sir

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 1:13pm
So have y'all never met a white person who believes and actively works towards OUR advancement?

Posted By: JamCaygirl
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 1:14pm
individually - no
as a group - yes

and I swirl

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 1:14pm
Sure .
And....?

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 1:15pm
Here we go....

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 1:17pm
Do you have to be a coon to date other races?
Or only a coon if you date other races and say black men aint shyt?

No I dont hate white people, I mean I still phuck with black people and when I was pregnant and car jacked  a black person did it, robbed at gun point black again, home invasion yep black .

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Do you have to be a coon to date other races?
Or only a coon if you ONLY date other races and say black men aint shyt?

No I dont hate white people, I mean I still phuck with black people and when I was pregnant and car jacked  a black person did it, robbed at gun point black again, home invasion yep black .

Posted By: _ConcreteRose_
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 1:23pm
Posters here hold white men in high regard??? Nah.

But white people as an insititution, yep, I do hate them.
White people as individuals, I don't hate.

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 1:24pm
I think you are only a coon if you exclusively date non blacks and sh*t on black men and women.

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

Posters here hold white men in high regard??? Nah.

But white people as an insititution, yep, I do hate them.
White people as individuals, I don't hate.

This basically

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 1:26pm
Well I dont subscribe to the black men aint shyt theory, If everyone you date fits in the aint shyt mold its time to do some reflecting on why you are drawn to those characteristics and determine why they feel so comfortable approaching you. 

Really don't consider being team swirl, I date who I like and yep sometimes they not black.

Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 1:27pm
Collectively, yes.
Individually, it takes a long time for me to trust them. I have met some good ones though. But most of them disappoint.

Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 1:27pm
I don't fcks with yt people.

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 1:28pm
Yt men make me Sick.. I just can't but I'm not anti-swirl at all, I'm pro love who you want.

With the exception of my sons... They betta not even think about it.Stern Smile

Posted By: 305bgirl
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 1:30pm
99.99999999% of them=YES

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Collectively, yes.
Individually, it takes a long time for me to trust them. I have met some good ones though. But most of them disappoint.

I met this one lady that I like but she is half Mexican.

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 1:33pm
Do the people who dislike white people hate yt more than the aint shyt black people they know??
Just wondering....

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 1:34pm

Do the people who dislike white people hate yt more than the aint shyt black people they know??
Just wondering....

I think I might actually dislike ain't shyt black people even more. That's because when they are black, it becomes personal for me. It hurts more. I expect most white folks to not be shyt.

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 1:36pm
Not all white people.

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 1:37pm
How did this become about ain't sht black people though?

Anybody who asked for a receipt consider this one.

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

How did this become about ain't sht black people though?

Anybody who asked for a receipt consider this one.

Lol, I don't know. I just answered her question.

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 1:38pm
Indifferent for all.
Dislike for most. 

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 1:40pm
Some white men are sexy though...if a genie said you can fawk Columbus Short or Leonardo Dicaprio 10 years ago I know who I'm picking.

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 1:41pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Yt men make me Sick.. I just can't but I'm not anti-swirl at all, I'm pro love who you want.

With the exception of my sons... They betta not even think about it.Stern Smile
+cherry

they do nothing for me...I couldn't muster up the attraction if I tried...I like a bit of colour lolDisapprove

I've done the swirl briefly. It was underwhelming. The pasty skin and all. I naturally gravitate towards  black men. I'm not against the swirl but the white party would have to go through a more stringent approval process.

Posted By: Random Thoughts
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 1:43pm
No.

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 1:46pm

Just wondering....

what are you doing ?

Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 1:46pm
Absolutely. 

Their spirit is defiled. And I'm really not trying to sound all dramatic when I say that. 
Even if you come across a "cool" white person, if you pick their brains enough, their true spirit comes out. 

Does that mean I should push every white person I see in front of a moving truck? Or be like "eff you crakkka" as I  crip walk out of my boss office? Lol, no. Gotta use wisdom. Be wise as a serpent and harmless as a dove. 

Unfortunately we have to tolerate them...for now. 

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 1:51pm
Its still about white people, calm down.
I just wondered because for the most part your daily interactions are with black people , family friends, neighbors etc. 

The hatred seemed so deep rooted that I wondered when do you encounter these white people is all.

Work??

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 1:51pm

I just wondered because for the most part your daily interactions are with black people , family friends, neighbors etc. 

The hatred seemed so deep rooted that I wondered when do you encounter these white people is all.

Work??

I guess the question wasn't meant for me in the first place. I live in Canada. They're all around me.

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 1:53pm
I can't see white people in the same light as I used to...I found myself holding resentment towards them so yes maybe I do dislike white people.

I'm only cool with them when I drink lol

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 1:53pm
For me work ,school, and extra curricular events..

That's a pretty fair portion of my week with yts.

Not just hi and bye circumstances .
I'm in a setting where o have to hear their views on political and social topics.

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 1:57pm

Work??

I live in America. 
I come into contact with whites everyday whether it's directly or indirectly. 
you talmbout?

Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Work??

I live in America. 
you talmbout?
lmao

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 2:07pm
I've went to schools that were predominatnly white all my life. Let's not act like this hate is something imagined. I, just two seconds ago, unfriended 3 white boys that I went to high school with because they were racist.

ETA: Also cosign sang.

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Work??

I live in America. 
you talmbout?
lmao

LoL

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 2:09pm

Work??

I live in America. 
you talmbout?

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 2:13pm
theres way too much negative racial dialog on the internet on all sides. on youtube any video with a black person causes the n-word to be spewed thousands of times. people have to realize to control thier words even in places when their identities are anonymous. its becoming ok to say whatever, whenever. people dont want to use refrain with their mouths (fingers) anymore. its just proof people need God in thier lives

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 2:17pm

my dislike for Brothas that aint shiet, and hate for white people comes from 2 different places. what a weird question for a black person to ask.

i love Brothas. Because Brothas are me, And I should only love that which is me, I love to see Brothas go through changes.

f2.blackhairmedia = dead ?

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 2:20pm
I was never under the impression that the hate was "imagined" but lets not act like some parts this America that you say you live in , is not still segregated in some areas.

If I went to Detroit , unless I was downtown seeing a white person would be odd is the reaqson I asked Sang and all the smart asses behind her.

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 2:26pm
You don't have to know a single white person to be affected by their power structure.

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 2:27pm

You don't have to know a single white person to be affected by their power structure.

And this is too true

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 2:28pm
I don't group everyone in category for any reason. I feel like it's counterproductive...I want to actively create equality for everyone.

I've met more cowards then racists. White People who will sound just on paper but afraid to challenge the system that oppresses others and holds them at a higher regard.

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by callmeDEva callmeDEva wrote:

I don't group everyone in category for any reason. I feel like it's counterproductive...I want to actively create equality for everyone.

white people aint shiet Confused

Posted By: Merin
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 2:30pm
No, but I am married to whitey so that may explain it.

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

Originally posted by callmeDEva callmeDEva wrote:

white people aint shiet Confused

*shrug* if that's how you feel, I respect that. I'm not here to convert opinions. I like a good debate

Posted By: Lilaca
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 2:36pm
i dislike the racist ones

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 2:46pm
Waits for someone to push this thread forward

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 2:59pm
we have a black coon amongst us here on bhm that's found their reinvigorated old blackness though i wouldnt say they are new black

anyway..

regardless of how cool white people are, they are just one bad day way from fuccking up your entire sh*t

and i despise what they are truly capable off

are there genuinely nice ones who believe in parity and dont possess a single bad bone in their body? yes.. but those are few and far between

if you wanna see what white people are truly like, watch them when an injustice occurs whilst they are in the immeidate vicinity 99% are comfortable to just behave like they didnt see anything, and that is a dangerous thing

Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 3:59pm

it was all good just a year ago

LMFAOLOL

so messayyyyyLOL

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 3:59pm
i don't hate anyone.  i just don't generally f*ck with them....other than to serve me when i go out to eat.Stern Smile  and i choose to stay in an "urban" "black" area.  it's easy too (not f*cking with them) because they generally don't want to f*ck with us so they don't come around here.  i'm ok with that.Smile

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 4:00pm
I dont think I hate white people.
However, I dont trust them further than I can throw a 1,000 pound boulder.

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

we have a black coon amongst us here on bhm that's found their reinvigorated old blackness though i wouldnt say they are new black

anyway..

regardless of how cool white people are, they are just one bad day way from fuccking up your entire sh*t

and i despise what they are truly capable off

are there genuinely nice ones who believe in parity and dont possess a single bad bone in their body? yes.. but those are few and far between

if you wanna see what white people are truly like, watch them when an injustice occurs whilst they are in the immeidate vicinity 99% are comfortable to just behave like they didnt see anything, and that is a dangerous thing

!!!!
I thought i imagined this my whole life.

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 4:13pm
Afro, people can grow.

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 4:23pm

Work??

I live in America. 
 you talmbout?

LOL

Yep
and hell you dont even have to live in a country where racism is still rife, to be affected.

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by JamCaygirl JamCaygirl wrote:

Afro, people can grow.

you mean like how they have grown...and in 2014 are still racist as fvck, despite knowing that the hatred and atrocities meted out to blacks by their ancestors was wrong?

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Originally posted by JamCaygirl JamCaygirl wrote:

Afro, people can grow.

you mean like how they have grown...and in 2014 are still racist as fvck, despite knowing that the hatred and atrocities meted out to blacks by their ancestors was wrong?

Uhm, I was referring to the "bhm coon" who he stated had rediscovered their blackness....

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 4:32pm
oh. my bad

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 4:39pm
I don't "hate" anyone...that requires unnecessary energy...

I just don't care for them. And I don't interact with them if I don't have to..

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 4:42pm
OP said "dislike" anyway. Not hate. That's their thing.

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 4:45pm
I hate White privilege and I don't trust most of them.

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by Josephuss Josephuss wrote:

I just want to know if anyone would say they have a real dislike/hate for white people for whatever reasons, justified or not.

jp the op also said this...

Posted By: noneyons
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 4:50pm
not really tbh. 

i just believe that separate but equal is necessary to build the black nation. 

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

I hate White privilege and I don't trust most of them.
This. They gotta prove they ain't sh*t first and even then...

Posted By: rell85
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 4:58pm
Not at all.

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 4:59pm
well these are interesting responses

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 5:01pm

hmmm...

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 5:10pm

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 5:11pm
people probably expect me to hate white folks but i just don't have the energy for it. i don't get close enough to find out whether some of them might be good people no more than i get close enough to a pitbull or python to find out if they make good pets. i know their nature. that's all i need to know.

Posted By: OhMyCurlz
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 5:24pm
I don't think white people are innately evil or hateful, but I believe that due to their privilege they have been socially conditioned to hate everyone that's not white and be extremely evil. 

So, I don't hate them, but I think they are hateful and I, as a result, think it's in all minorities best interest to stay far away from them.

Posted By: mzsophisticated
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 5:47pm
not all but I don't trust them as far as I can throw them.....they always show you who they are in the end and I always keep by side eye activated with they azz. I am dealing with a situation right now at work and again CAC always stick together even if they know one is lying and twisting conversations to their advantage. 

Posted By: gabi03
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 6:43pm
I don't dislike them but I sure as hell don't trust them. I've got some really cool white friends and colleagues but i wouldn't trust em as far as I could throw em.

Posted By: sbrownie84
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 6:46pm
It's hard to find a truly accepting person who is not shallow can can look past superficial elements to reel in on character traits to form a friendship or relationship.
To find a FAIR, genuine person with integrity is a challenge in all races. Black white Hispanic...

However, I will agree with Afrokock and say that their true colors are shown when they are in position of power to take a stand for an injustice they rarely ever do and it hurts knowing that they do not have much to lose by choosing that

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 6:57pm
Congrats OP...you been casting that line for weeks and you finally got a bite. Do you feel better?

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 7:05pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Congrats OP...you been casting that line for weeks and you finally got a bite. Do you feel better?

casting what line for weeks? im not encouraging a negative race oriented point of view. my beliefs promote love for all man and is made up of all races and backgrounds. on the internet people are known to say things to be controversial so I wanted to know if anyone has the same thoughts offline, especially in light of the ferguson incident.

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 7:06pm
oops

Posted By: smaison
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 7:21pm
why yes, yes i do. 

Posted By: smaison
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 7:28pm
i hired this white supervisor once and the bytch was helping me with the schedule at work and all of a sudden all my black staff started getting canceled but haoles were working overtime. when i questioned her about it she was like she couldn't get anybody else to work so she had no choice but to ask *insert random haole name here* and they decided to work. i just sat there and looked at the bytch in silence until she got real uncomfortable and told her that i would be taking over the schedule from that point on. she's gone now. we both can play this game, we just gotta play it smart. 

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 7:29pm

casting what line for weeks? im not encouraging a negative race oriented point of view. my beliefs promote love for all man and is made up of all races and backgrounds. on the internet people are known to say things to be controversial so I wanted to know if anyone has the same thoughts offline, especially in light of the ferguson incident.

Not promoting hate, but making a thread ppl will respond to. Now you see it can be done. Did you hear about the 8 yr old boy Gabriel Fernandez in Los Angeles who was tortured and beaten to death for playing with dolls? He even wrote a suicide note because of the torture his parents imposed on him. It reminded me of the thread you made about curbing certain behaviors.

Posted By: K_Camille
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 7:30pm
I wouldn't say dislike; I'm moreso indifferent.  I dislike their privilege and selfishness/narcissism..

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 7:53pm

Not promoting hate, but making a thread ppl will respond to. Now you see it can be done. Did you hear about the 8 yr old boy Gabriel Fernandez in Los Angeles who was tortured and beaten to death for playing with dolls? He even wrote a suicide note because of the torture his parents imposed on him. It reminded me of the thread you made about curbing certain behaviors.
I may of mentioned my threads barely getting any post, but im seriously not concerned with that or I would flood ttt with any nonsensical thread that comes to mind. just passing time like anybody else.

btw I didnt hear about Gabriel Fernandez but that type of parenting is sad and disgusting. all children have to be taught right from wrong in a loving, nourishing way. to "discipline" a child in an abusive way is more hineous then any behavior the child may be exhibiting, especially when that behavior is caused by any type of psychological disorders rather than disobedience.

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 8:45pm
 there are white nationalist hate groups all across the country, all over the world.  they hate us. perhaps not all, but enough that we gotta stay vigilant and leave no room for passivity. open your eyes and realize this sh*t.

the crimes black people commit affect us overwhelmingly, not them. and 40 years ago before they pumped crack and 9mill into our communities we were minding our business trying to build our nation in peace and they hated us even then. what they mad for?

this is why we gotta always stay on the offensive less they catch our kumbaying asses off guard and send us straight to the slaughter house. 

be wise as a serpent. 

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 8:53pm
Some white people are tolerable on a superficial level, but too many of them are unable, or unwilling, to grasp racism and acknowledge white privilege, which is the problem.

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

there are white nationalist hate groups all across the country, all over the world.  they hate us. perhaps not all, but enough that we gotta stay vigilant and leave no room for passivity. open your eyes and realize this sh*t.

the crimes black people commit affect us overwhelmingly, not them. and 40 years ago before they pumped crack and 9mill into our communities we were minding our business trying to build our nation in peace and they hated us even then. what they mad for?

this is why we gotta always stay on the offensive less they catch our kumbaying asses off guard and send us straight to the slaughter house. 

be wise as a serpent. 

Truth. 

Posted By: K_Camille
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 8:55pm
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

be wise as a serpent. 

oh shytShockedCryLOL

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 9:00pm
i wanna see some of these good white people put some effort into dismantling all the white hate groups instead of jumping on our bandwagons for show. 

somebody wake me up from my slumber when that sh*t happens.

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 9:14pm
it'll be a beautiful sunday afternoon we're spending with our love one's sipping on ice cold lemonade in the park when they decide it's time to attack. we aint ready. 

i just did my googles and counted. 109 white nationalist hate groups in america alone!

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 9:22pm
noney i basically did every research paper in school on some form of racial supremacy and the various groups associated with.  my yt teachers were always trying to encourage me to research something else...Sleepy

anyway, back then i seem to recall that there was a major concentration of activity in idaho...

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 9:25pm
believe it or not, the majority of the *non underground* white hate groups are concentrated in ny and cali. 

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 9:27pm
interesting.  back then the central headquaters were definitely in idaho...

Posted By: naturesgift
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 9:29pm
I don't know why we have to answer this question?

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 9:31pm
probably still but maybe they're more underground now. they're all over the fcking country and like i said, all over the world. somebody tell me what the fck they mad for? 

far as the chi is concerned, i remember hearing or reading that dr. king visited chicago back in the day and said that the level of racism he'd experienced was unlike any other place he'd ever visited before.that sh*t is everywhere.

Posted By: naturesgift
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 9:37pm
our relationship has been going forever

Posted By: AwesomeAries
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 9:46pm
they are entitled little bastards and jackasses
and the ones that are not were raised by
entitled little bastards and jackasses so they have traces of bishassness in them too 

Print Page | Close Window