Print Page | Close Window

cuffing season is over, cuffing season is over

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=374071
Printed Date: Sep 21 2017 at 6:14am

Topic: cuffing season is over, cuffing season is over
Posted By: bunzaveli
Subject: cuffing season is over, cuffing season is over
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 7:01am

Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon: Divorce 'A Done Deal' -- Separated For Months

Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon separated back in May -- and are living apart ... and we're told divorce lawyers have been negotiating a property settlement and custody agreement for months and the divorce is "a done deal."

Sources connected with the couple tell TMZ ... Mariah and Nick have been living in separate houses in NYC since May.  He sees the kids but that's the extent of their contact.

Our sources say  ... Nick's appearance on Big Boy's radio show in March was the beginning of the end. Nick played Big Boy's game -- name the 5 celebs you've slept with.  Nick named 5, but our sources say the one that made Mariah insane was Kim Kardashian.  

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/08/21/mariah-carey-nick-cannon-divorce-separated-kim-kardashian/#ixzz3B1hBWcOX" rel="nofollow - http://www.tmz.com/2014/08/21/mariah-carey-nick-cannon-divorce-separated-kim-kardashian/#ixzz3B1hBWcOX

Rapper Tyga, Blac Chyna Confirm Break Up In Twitter Rant: Cheating Scandal Ends Engagement, Model Says "I Never Cheated"

Rapper Tyga is being blasted by his estranged fiancée, Blac Chyna for having an affair and confirms break up via https://twitter.com/BLACCHYNA" rel="nofollow - Twitter .

In a snap shot captured by http://bossip.com/1019236/shots-fired-bitter-blac-chyna-blasts-her-baby-daddy-tyga-never-be-loyal-to-a-f-n/" rel="nofollow - Bossip.com , the former entrepreneur slammed the "Racks City" rapper tweeting, "Be loyal to a f**k N***a... Never again!" she later added, "I never cheated!"

The Model recently did an interview with https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJKDlVQGF6U" rel="nofollow - The Lowdown with Diana Madison , and praised the YMCMB rapper for his support despite the break up rumors, "I have help and having "T" (Tyga), my nanny's, my mom and just family. It takes a village to raise a child, that's how I basically balance it. It's twenty four hours in a day. I'm mostly home anyway so I was blessed. Blessed with "T" so I can be home more with my son," she said.

Ciara Calls Off Engagement To Future After He Allegedly Cheated

nsfw

Replies:
Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 7:05am
Lol yup, like I said before Kim and Kanye got the last laugh.

You forgot jay z and Beyoncé

Posted By: callmeDEva
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 7:07am
damn. idk why but i wanted nick and mariah to make it. he was on some dumb sh*t with that interview though.

ciara & blac chyna...girl ya'll should've known what it was. at least you got a paycheck coming in every month

Posted By: Cocoa
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 7:18am
i wanted nick and mariah to work

Posted By: nemesis1
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 7:20am
Shocked about Nick & Mariah. I thought they were one couple that would stay together forever. They always looked so happy :/. How you gon' go on a radio show and talk about the women you've slept with? Just disrespectful to your wife. They probably had issues before then tho. I wonder who Tyga cheated with. Baby Future Zahir is a cutie pie.

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 7:20am
Lol

I was like wait.. It's not even cold yet

Black chyna will get .99c/pcm

Shame bout nick and Mariah

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 7:21am
Originally posted by nemesis1 nemesis1 wrote:

Shocked about Nick & Mariah. I thought they were one couple that would stay together forever. They always looked so happy :/. How you gon' go on a radio show and talk about the women you've slept with? Just disrespectful to your wife. They probably had issues before then tho. I wonder who Tyga cheated with. Baby Future Zahir is a cutie pie.
lmao, the breakfast club just said that nick cannon had a list of chores to do, and if he didnt do them he would be in trouble with mariah. that sh*t was doomed to fail. i wonder if he is gonna take off that big thot tattoo tattoo of mariah off his back.

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 7:37am
Nick and Mariah always seemed so mismatch...that was definitely doomed...all three of those pairings had red flags.

Posted By: Missvw
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 8:00am

Yeah, his always saying some crazy sh!t. Like this interview with Big Boy. http:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr_8a_Cj4II" rel="nofollow -  

Posted By: Qualified
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 8:13am
although ive always felt mariah and nick were an odd pairing, I kind of hoped they'd make it.

Posted By: Missvw
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 8:21am
DP

Posted By: Ds2nice
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 9:53am
Nick seems to be an a$$hole.  I never thought that it would work out for them.  I always thought Mariah could have done better.

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 9:59am
how long were they married.
they had a good run (?)

Posted By: Princess_S
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 10:00am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Nick and Mariah always seemed so mismatch...that was definitely doomed...all three of those pairings had red flags.

THIS

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 10:08am
I just hope Portia and Ellen never break up.

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 10:18am
Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

Nick seems to be an a$$hole.  I never thought that it would work out for them.  I always thought Mariah could have done better.

mariah seems like an asshole, but isnt that confirmed ?

Posted By: NuAttitude
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 10:22am

Shocked Is this official about Jay Z and Beyonce'?  I didn't hear anything except marriage counseling.

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 10:33am
Originally posted by NuAttitude NuAttitude wrote:

Shocked Is this official about Jay Z and Beyonce'?  I didn't hear anything except marriage counseling.

According to Page six and People...maybe they will stay together when the tour is over to save face.

Idk Purp...isn't Portia a raging alcoholic? I hope she doesn't beat Ellen.   

Posted By: lanae
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 10:44am
I stared at Baby future for a good 10 secs. Oh my ovaries :(

I thought cuffing season starts next month lol

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 10:53am

Idk Purp...isn't Portia a raging alcoholic? I hope she doesn't beat Ellen.   

Cry

Posted By: aNgElIc*SoUl
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 11:28am
Originally posted by lanae lanae wrote:

I stared at Baby future for a good 10 secs. Oh my ovaries :(

I thought cuffing season starts next month lol

Lol me too(for both statements). I thought cuffing season was over around April/May. That's why so many people are pregnant in the summer.

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 11:47am
when ya married all year is cuffing season

Posted By: Meme0887
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 11:48am
Cuffing season is over before V-day

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 12:10pm
I always felt like Mariah was just in it for kids. Nicky always seemed star struck and more into her then she was into him.

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 12:24pm
as it should be lol

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 12:29pm
Don't start that 99.5% of love for me vs my 99% of love for him

That thread lawd that thread

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 12:34pm
you caught me lol

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 12:36pm

Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 1:04pm
Lifted from LSA. Another one but most on here predicted that one.

Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez Headed Toward Splitsville?

http://earhustle411.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/100713-video-facebook-Halle-Berry-Olivier-Martinez.jpg" rel="nofollow">

The honeymoon could be over between Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez after just one year of marriage. Sources suggest the couple have been living separately for months, according to http://starmagazine.com/" rel="nofollow - Star magazine .
Berry and Martinez tied the knot in July 2013 and http://www.centrictv.com/whats-good/entertainment/2013/10/07/halle-berry-welcomes-baby-boy-signs-on-to-steven-spielbergs-extant.html" rel="nofollow - welcomed their son Maceo-Robert in October, but insiders allege the pair are headed toward splitsville.
“They don’t talk to each other much and when they do, it’s only about their son,” the source said.
A separate report from http://okmagazine.com/meet-the-stars/why-is-halle-berrys-marriage-with-olivier-martinez-already-on-the-rocks/" rel="nofollow - OK! magazine says the trouble stems from Martinez’s alleged career slump. While Berry went into overdrive after the birth of their son, taking care of the newborn and heading to set for her CBS series “Extant,” her husband sat at home.
“His career has dried up,” another source said. “He’s been taking small TV roles, but nothing that has tied him down for more that a handful of episodes.”
As a last-ditch effort, the entire family was reportedly supposed to go on vacation to celebrate Berry and Martinez’s one-year anniversary, but the trip fell through.
“The whole family was supposed to go on a make-or-break holiday, but that fell apart because neither Olivier nor Halle wanted to make it happen,” the source continued. “They have drifted apart and only get together for the sake of Maceo. They’re just delaying the inevitable—announcin g their split.”
This is the third marriage for Berry, who was previously attached to former baseball player David Justice and singer Eric Benét. She also has one daughter with her ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubrey.

Posted By: trudawg
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

lmao, the breakfast club just said that nick cannon had a list of chores to do, and if he didnt do them he would be in trouble with mariah. that sh*t was doomed to fail. i wonder if he is gonna take off that big thot tattoo tattoo of mariah off his back.

Them old(er) chicks get ornery after awhile, he probably got fed up dealing with those mood-swings!

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 1:46pm
No one wants to deal with a 40+ woman you say?

Posted By: OoDles O
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 1:58pm
they all had a good run.

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 2:08pm

It definitely can be challenging if you're a younger man. The mood-variations are real!

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

they all had a good run.

Nvm, I meant to quote TruDawg's misogynistic ass

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by trudawg trudawg wrote:

It definitely can be challenging if you're a younger man. The mood-variations are real!

he was outta b4 the menopause.

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 2:24pm
Mariah did a Barbara Walters interview last year (Every celeb spills their marriage problems during those interviews).

When Barbara asked about her and Nick, she looked really sad and said that he wasnt nice. The die was cast. The casket closed and the whole sham of a business relationship closed.

He wanted a wife to clean up his goofy image and move to the next level in his career (remember how he proposed to Selita Ebanks in Times Square on live tv really quickly when they started dating and she kindly curved him off camera a few days later). He and Mariah married weeks after meeting.

Mariah wanted to have babies within wedlock and had her invitro twins like the rest of these 40 yr old stars (J-Lo, etc).

Go to 4:07

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

they all had a good run.

How many 44 y.o women have you dated? Its no secret that middle-aged women share certain behavioral pre and post-menopausal characteristics. I could only imagine the stress involved during a middle-aged pregnancy and postpartum.

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 2:36pm
yall about to get buck in here ?

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 2:40pm

LoL, na, I loves me some JoliePoufiasse, just clarifying my point a bit. 

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 2:50pm
The same goes for mid 40s men...who wants to deal with a grown man coming to grips with the dysfunction of his dck...talk about a mood swing. That sh*t don't end either. At least with women it's temporary.

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 2:52pm

Lifted from LSA. Another one but most on here predicted that one.
Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez Headed Toward Splitsville?

http://earhustle411.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/100713-video-facebook-Halle-Berry-Olivier-Martinez.jpg" rel="nofollow">

The honeymoon could be over between Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez after just one year of marriage. Sources suggest the couple have been living separately for months, according to http://starmagazine.com/" rel="nofollow - Star magazine .
Berry and Martinez tied the knot in July 2013 and http://www.centrictv.com/whats-good/entertainment/2013/10/07/halle-berry-welcomes-baby-boy-signs-on-to-steven-spielbergs-extant.html" rel="nofollow - welcomed their son Maceo-Robert in October, but insiders allege the pair are headed toward splitsville.
“They don’t talk to each other much and when they do, it’s only about their son,” the source said.
A separate report from http://okmagazine.com/meet-the-stars/why-is-halle-berrys-marriage-with-olivier-martinez-already-on-the-rocks/" rel="nofollow - OK! magazine says the trouble stems from Martinez’s alleged career slump. While Berry went into overdrive after the birth of their son, taking care of the newborn and heading to set for her CBS series “Extant,” her husband sat at home.
“His career has dried up,” another source said. “He’s been taking small TV roles, but nothing that has tied him down for more that a handful of episodes.”
As a last-ditch effort, the entire family was reportedly supposed to go on vacation to celebrate Berry and Martinez’s one-year anniversary, but the trip fell through.
“The whole family was supposed to go on a make-or-break holiday, but that fell apart because neither Olivier nor Halle wanted to make it happen,” the source continued. “They have drifted apart and only get together for the sake of Maceo. They’re just delaying the inevitable—announcin g their split.”
This is the third marriage for Berry, who was previously attached to former baseball player David Justice and singer Eric Benét. She also has one daughter with her ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubrey.
Hmmmm......I wonder if that movie "Frankie and Alice" has anything to do with her REAL personality...Wink

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 2:55pm

they all had a good run.

How many 44 y.o women have you dated? Its no secret that middle-aged women share certain behavioral pre and post-menopausal characteristics. I could only imagine the stress involved during a middle-aged pregnancy and postpartum.

LMAO. WTF???

And most 44 year olds are not menopausal yet though. Pre-menopausal perhaps. Women in my family don't get there until age 50.

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 2:56pm

The same goes for mid 40s men...who wants to deal with a grown man coming to grips with the dysfunction of his dck...talk about a mood swing. That sh*t don't end either. At least with women it's temporary.

Fasho, I hear that mid-life crisis stage is no joke.

I think the point is asymmetrical relationships are generally more difficult than typical ones.Wink

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 2:57pm

LOLLOLLOL  I so hate that pic. Wanna stab his ass every time
LOLLOL

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 2:58pm

I think the point is asymmetrical relationships are generally more difficult than typical ones.Wink

they all had a good run.

LMAO. WTF???

And most 44 year olds are not menopausal yet though. Pre-menopausal perhaps. Women in my family don't get there until age 50.

Well holy hell, isn't that what I said? LoLLOL

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 3:02pm

they all had a good run.

LMAO. WTF???

LOLLOL I thought you meant women are bearable pre-menopause (as in before 44 year olds) and insufferable post-menopause (after 44 year old). So consequently, I figured you meant that a 44/45 year old is necessarily menopausal and hard to deal with. It's all good though.  You missin out on all that experience though
LOL

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 3:03pm

they all had a good run.

LMAO. WTF???

LOLLOL I thought you meant women are bearable pre-menopause (as in before 44 year olds) and insufferable post-menopause (after 44 year old). So consequently, I figured you meant that a 44/45 year old is necessarily menopausal and hard to deal with. It's all good though.  You missin out on all that experience though
LOL

You certainly right about all that experience! My girl is in her mid-forties so I speak from da heart, lol.

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 3:09pm

[/QUOTE]

You certainly right about all that experience! My girl is in her mid-forties so I speak from da heart, lol.
[/QUOTE]

LOL   I don't believe a single word of that but okay...
And you ain't speakin from da heart, you speakin from da dicc

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 3:10pm
LoL, straight up. She look younger than me though. Got dem good genes!

*poofed for protective measures*

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 3:13pm
^^^So does she know you think she's gotten ornery?

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 3:16pm
true you love the 'olders' dont you?

but i can relate!

this sounds like you're bout to send an apb real quick!!

YESConfused

Sadly, I come home to a completely different person almost every other day.

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 3:19pm
Oops. I thought this was some random pic you got off the internet. My apologies.

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

true you love the 'olders' dont you?

but i can relate!

No time for the young ones to get over themselves and get their sh!t together. Older chics are almost ALWAYS down to earth, sweet and financially stable. 

Oops. I thought this was some random pic you got off the internet. My apologies.

LoL, no need for apologies, that pic was taken at my law school prom last year.

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 3:24pm

I agree. The erectile dysfunction reality is horrifying to even thing about.

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 3:27pm

YESConfused

Sadly, I come home to a completely different person almost every other day.

tru, give that woman a ring and a baybee (after all, she gave you the past 10 years including her prime)

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

Them old(er) chicks get ornery after awhile, he probably got fed up dealing with those mood-swings!

interesting.  hmmmm...men 10 years younger stay trying hard as hell to be my man....like for real for real...
you fine as fuccck though

why you acting surprised?

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 3:36pm
I know you keep it sexy TC, just speaking from my personal experienceTongue

Hopefully you got the emotional consistency to match though, lol j/p

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 3:37pm

interesting.  hmmmm...men 10 years younger stay trying hard as hell to be my man....like for real for real...

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 3:38pm

Talk about it!!!!LOL

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Shocked  well that was awkward...Geek

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 3:44pm

lol fine don't mean shyt tho...right?  these ladies are all fine.

i'm talking about mofos that have been around for some years.  that have gotten a chance to really know me...

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 3:45pm

i'm talking about mofos that have been around for some years.  that have gotten a chance to really know me...

Are you in a r/s now TC?

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 3:46pm

Are you in a r/s now TC?
we's bout to have some words bruh..

i got a long reach for a short 'un

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 3:48pm

Are you in a r/s now TC?
we's bout to have some words bruh..

i got a long reach for a short 'un

LoL, may the BEST man win!

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 3:49pm
LOL TC's wreaking all kinds of havoc on here. I bet she's sitting back with a glass of Chardonnay right now

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 3:51pm

lol yes.  i have a man...LOL

Hug

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 3:52pm

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 3:52pm

but he aint ralph tho'

/kanye

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 3:58pm
Lol@ all ^^^^

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 4:02pm

LOL TC's wreaking all kinds of havoc on here. I bet she's sitting back with a glass of Chardonnay right now

lol chocolate martini to be exact...EmbarrassedBeer

Posted By: fckwitmeuknoigotit
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 4:07pm
i glad nick is finally free tbh. i bet as soon as everything was finalized, he cracked open a beer and kicked his feet up and exhaled

mariah's looks are fading everyday. between having to raise twin toddlers and her white genes taking over, she was going to look every bit of 70 in a few years.

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

i glad nick is finally free tbh. i bet as soon as everything was finalized, he cracked open a beer and kicked his feet up and exhaled

mariah's looks are fading everyday. between having to raise twin toddlers and her white genes taking over, she was going to look every bit of 70 in a few years.

Mariah does need to lay off the champagne and chocolate if she insists on only wearing spandex...but she's fab just being who she is.

Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 4:46pm

pass me a glass, por favor

Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 4:47pm

you ain't mierda

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 4:49pm

her white genes taking over, she was going to look every bit of 70 in a few years.

Dead

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

pass me a glass, por favor

Beer

Posted By: mzsophisticated
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 5:15pm
Not surprised by any of them...Nick and Mariah didnt match.....why Halle cant keep a man past 2-3yrs?

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by mzsophisticated mzsophisticated wrote:

Not surprised by any of them...Nick and Mariah didnt match.....why Halle cant keep a man past 2-3yrs?

I never thought Olivier would be at ease in America anyways. He's very French (I knew of his career before this role in "Unfaithful"). When I heard that Gabe was making it impossible for Halle to go live in France with the kid, I figured something like this might happen. And with his career stalling the way it is, it probably adds fuel to the fire.

Plus he did leave Kylie Minogue after several years of dating just when she found out she had cancer...

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 5:24pm
I was rooting for Nick and Mariah but he does keep her name in his mouth to much I hope they can work it out.

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 5:28pm
you all seriously think mariah diva carey, turns that sh*t off at home ? im seeing my man nick cannon slandered out here left and right.

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 5:29pm

Plus he did leave Kylie Minogue after several years of dating just when she found out she had cancer...

Shocked  i wouldn't eff with him after that.  nope.

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 5:29pm
Wonder if HB will be paying child support in this case

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Wonder if HB will be paying child support in this case

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 5:34pm
will she be able to bring that child back to the u.s.?

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 6:19pm

Why wouldn't she? 

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 6:31pm
Originally posted by NuAttitude NuAttitude wrote:

Why wouldn't she? 

She was fighting to take her daughter to live with her in his home country. They said it was safer for the children. So it will be interesting to see if that stance remains seeing how they were determined to raise the kids there.

Posted By: JamCaygirl
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 7:25pm

Nick Cannon Confirms Reports of Split From Mariah Carey

http://www.thewrap.com" rel="nofollow">The Wrap
By Travis Reilly 2 hours ago

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/nick-cannon-confirms-reports-split-mariah-carey-213600887.html#" rel="nofollow">Nick Cannon Confirms Reports of Split From Mariah Carey

View photo

Nick Cannon Confirms Reports of Split From Mariah Carey

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/tag/nick_cannon/" rel="nofollow - Nick Cannon has confirmed he and wife https://celebrity.yahoo.com/tag/mariah_carey/" rel="nofollow - Mariah Carey are separated.

“There is trouble in paradise,” Cannon told https://celebrity.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-news/nick-cannon-confirms-mariah-carey-marriage-trouble--we-are-living-apart-202727771.html" rel="nofollow - The Insider With Yahoo on Thursday . “We have been living in separate houses for a few months.”

The actor, producer and television personality didn't reveal the cause of the separation, but he did squash the notion that infidelity was a factor.

Also Read: http://www.thewrap.com/mariah-carey-me-i-am-elusive-chanteuse-nielsen-soundscan/" rel="nofollow - Mariah Carey's ‘Chanteuse’ Eludes Strong Sales, Moves Just 57,000 Copies

Cannon, who hosts the hit NBC summer series “America's Got Talent,” made the announcement a day after his network tied an all-time series low in the advertiser-coveted 18-49 demographic. But he insists the show's ratings are not what's on his mind right now.

“My main focus is my kids,” he added, referring to the separated couple's three-year-old twins, Monroe and Moroccan.

As far as Carey's career goes, the five-time Grammy winner's latest album in May 2014 — “Me. I am Mariah … The Elusive Chanteuse” — sold fewer than 60,000 copies in its debut week. Despite Carey's massive popularity, the CD only debuted at No. 3 on the Billboard Hot 200.

Also Read: http://www.thewrap.com/nick-cannon-returns-in-teaser-for-vh1s-drumline-a-new-beat-video/" rel="nofollow - Nick Cannon Returns in Teaser for VH1's ‘Drumline: A New Beat’ (Video)

Getty Images

Following the album's disastrous release, Carey parted ways with her manager and longtime producer Jermaine Dupri.

On Aug. 6, Dupri issued a statement to http://www.billboard.com/articles/business/6207071/mariah-carey-loses-manager-jermaine-dupri" rel="nofollow - Billboard about the split.

“I'm a very hands-on person when it comes to my work,” Dupri said. “I put my all into every project. But when I'm not allowed to do what I do, then I know it's time for me to move on. Mariah and I enjoy working together and will continue to make great music together in the future.”

Also Read: http://www.thewrap.com/mtv2s-wild-n-out-pits-nick-cannon-and-rick-ross-in-battle-to-prove-whos-more-fly-exclusive-video/" rel="nofollow - MTV2's ‘Wild ‘N Out’ Pits Nick Cannon and Rick Ross in Battle to Prove Who's More Fly (Exclusive Video)

Dupri also served as executive producer of “The Elusive Chanteuse,” and he previously produced two of Carey's biggest hits — “We Belong Together” and “Always Be My Baby.”

As for Cannon's career, he'll next appear in the upcoming the VH1 movie “Drumline: A New Beat.”

The “Drumline” sequel stars Alexandra Shipp as Dani Bolton, and will debut in fall 2014. While Cannon's character Devon Miles only makes a cameo, the entertainer served as one of the film's executive producers.

Also Read: http://www.thewrap.com/mariah-carey-me-i-am-mariah-elusive-chanteuse/" rel="nofollow - 11 Album Titles Crazier Than Mariah Carey's ‘Me. I Am Mariah…The Elusive Chanteuse’

Cannon also serves as master of ceremonies on MTV2's “Nick Cannon Presents: Wild ‘N Out,” and has a recurring role on BET's faux reality series “Real Husbands of Hollywood.”

Carey, 44, is one of the best-selling music artists of all time, having moved more than 200 million records worldwide. She also briefly worked as a judge on Fox's “American Idol.”

The pop icon and Cannon tied the knot in 2008. She was previously married to former Sony Music Entertainment executive, Tommy Mottola.

Carey's reps did not immediately respond to the  http://www.thewrap.com" rel="nofollow - TheWrap ‘s request for comment.

Anita Bennett and Tony Maglio contributed to this report.

Related stories from TheWrap:

http://www.thewrap.com/nick-cannon-returns-in-teaser-for-vh1s-drumline-a-new-beat-video/" rel="nofollow - Nick Cannon Returns in Teaser for VH1's 'Drumline: A New Beat' (Video)

http://www.thewrap.com/jennifer-lopez-addresses-reports-of-mariah-carey-feud-influence-on-ben-affleck-and-favorite-hollywood-booty-video/" rel="nofollow - Jennifer Lopez Addresses Reports of Mariah Carey Feud, Influence on Ben Affleck and Favorite Hollywood Booty (Video)

http://www.thewrap.com/jennifer-lopez-aka-j-lo-mariah-carey-elusive-chanteuse-billboard/" rel="nofollow - DOA Divas? Jennifer Lopez's Album Expected to Sell Less Than Half of Mariah Carey's Debut

Posted By: noneyons
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 7:34pm
that's messed up. 

i was watching america's got talent the other night and i think it was howard stern who said something to nick about feeling the pressure on his wedding night and nick was like, 'yeah i lived up to expectations and walked away with the millions'. 

i was like, whaaa? you a golddigger nick? had a feeling their relationship was on the rocks at that moment.

Posted By: K_Camille
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 7:44pm
I had to google Kylie cus it's been so long..She's 46 & still looks badd as fawk..Beer

Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 8:43pm
All these couples have babies under 4... yikes. Kids change things for sure.

Posted By: Tbaby
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 10:29pm

Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Shocked  well that was awkward...Geek

Nic didn't say much at all, but Mariah threw lots of shade his way...now maybe she was just joking around with him, but seeing that they are splitsville, that interview was definitely showing cracks in their relationship.

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 10:42pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

I just hope Portia and Ellen never break up.

I thought they broke up.

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 10:45pm
@newdiva,
la-la-la-la
 *fingers in ears*

(that's what I did when my sis told me that yesterday lol I don't wanna hear it)

Posted By: hauteshellbi
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 10:48pm
Awwe she had a miscarriage that's so sad so that means she was pregnant that time she kept saying no and then she drank that champagne on stage

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 10:51pm
why is nick saying he fcked kim k so awful…? 

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 10:51pm
LOL  I could be wrong Purp.  I also love Ellen and Portia together.

I've always thought Mariah and Nick's marriage was some sort of business deal.  I didn't even have to watch the interview to know that it was awkward.  The thumbnail shows it.  Nick always looks like a child sitting next to Mariah.

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 11:27pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

why is nick saying he fcked kim k so awful…? 

Sometimes knowing ya SO fuc'd a particular person can be a turn off. Im sure the industry aspect is much worse. It seem like dudes throw out Kimk name as an accomplishment.

Date Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 12:31am
If she's upset bout that she's been silly

Print Page | Close Window