Print Page | Close Window

ISIS beheads American Photojournalist James Foley

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=374038
Printed Date: Nov 23 2017 at 6:44pm

Topic: ISIS beheads American Photojournalist James Foley
Posted By: Alias_Avi
Subject: ISIS beheads American Photojournalist James Foley
Date Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 5:07pm

'American bombing had signed my death certificate': Missing US journalist James Wright Foley goes unflinching to his death as ISIS behead him in horrific video, as a warning to Obama

• American photojournalist James Wright Foley has been beheaded by ISIS forces
  • Foley has been missing since Thanksgiving 2012 while working in Syria
  • ISIS posted the extremely graphic video 'A Message to America' to social media
  • Foley speaks to camera before his death and labels the US his killers
  • A masked and robed member of ISIS with a British accent addresses the camera too
  • After the execution of Foley, the ISIS member says that missing American journalist Steven Joel Soltoff will be killed next
  • A man identified as Soltoff in a caption on the video is then paraded in front of the camera

By http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/search.html?s=&authornamef=James+Nye+for+MailOnline" rel="nofollow - James Nye for MailOnline

Published: 16:15 EST, 19 August 2014 | Updated: 16:55 EST, 19 August 2014

American freelance photo-journalist James Wright Foley, 40, has been beheaded by ISIS in a video message posted online and titled as ‘A Message to America’.

Foley, pictured right, has been missing since November, 2012, after being taken hostage while reporting from Syria.

ISIS posted the extremely graphic video to social media as proof of their barbaric action, pictured center.

Beheaded: James Wright Foley in a grab taken from YouTube and posted online by ISIS
+4

Beheaded: James Wright Foley in a grab taken from YouTube and posted online by ISIS

Foley addresses the camera before he dies and labels the US government his real killers as a man in black robes armed with a gun stands over him.

The journalist who has been missing for almost two years then leaves a haunting message for his brother, John, who is in the US Airforce.

‘I died that day, John, when your colleagues dropped that bomb on these people. They signed my death certificate’

More...

• http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2728624/How-democracy-treating-guys-ISIS-militants-social-media-encourage-Ferguson-protesters-embrace-Islamic-extremism.html" rel="nofollow - 'How is democracy treating you guys?' ISIS militants take to social media to encourage Ferguson protesters to embrace Islamic extremism

ISIS, which has claimed control of most of northern Iraq and parts of Syria is threatening to kill Time journalist Joel Sotloff next unless President Obama ceases attacks on the terror group.

Soltoff has been missing since the middle of 2013 and last tweeted on August 3rd, 2013.

According to his Twitter account he was in Libya at the time of his disappearance.

Foley’s family including parents John and Diane, of Rochester, New Hampshire, pictured left, have publicly appealed for their son’s release. Foley was previously held captive by pro-Gaddafi forces in Libya.

Terror: Photojournalist James Wright Foley spoke before his beheading to say I call on my friends, family members and loved ones to rise up against my real killers, the U.S. government.
+4

Terror: Photojournalist James Wright Foley spoke before his beheading to say ''I call on my friends, family members and loved ones to rise up against my real killers, the U.S. government.'

The video opens with a black robe-clad figure standing over a kneeling Foley.

The member of the Islamic State claims that President Obama's authorization of air strikes against the terror group places the US 'upon a slippery slope towards a new war front against Muslims.'

'Any attempt by you, Obama, to deny Muslims liberty & safety under the Islamic caliphate, will result in the bloodshed of your people,' the ISIS adds.

Foley speaks in the video and says 'I call on my friends, family members and loved ones to rise up against my real killers, the U.S. government.'

'I GUESS I WISH I WASN'T AMERICAN': PHOTOJOURNALIST JAMES WRIGHT FOLEY'S FINAL WORDS TO CAMERA BEFORE HIS DEATH

'I call on my friends family and loved ones to rise up against my real killers, the US government. For what will happen to me is only a result of their complacency and criminality.

'My message to my beloved parents: save me some dignity and don’t accept any (unclear, possibly says media) compensation for my death, from the same people who effectively hit the last nail in my coffin with a recent aerial campaign in Iraq.

'I call on my brother John, who is member of the US Airforce, think about what you are doing, think about lives you destroy including those of your own family.

'I call on you John, think about who made the decision to bomb Iraq recently and kill those people, whoever they may have been.

'Think John, who did they really kill? Did they think about me, you our family when they made that decision?

'I died that day John, when your colleagues dropped that bomb on those people – they signed my death certificate.

'I wish I had more time, I wish I could have the hope of freedom and see my family once again, but that ship has sailed. I guess all in all, I wish I wasn’t American.'

Missing for almost two years: James Foley was kidnapped in Syria on Thanksgiving Day. His family, from Rochester, New Hampshire, have been appealing for his release even since
+4

Missing for almost two years: James Foley was kidnapped in Syria on Thanksgiving Day. His family, from Rochester, New Hampshire, have been appealing for his release even since

Tragedy: James Wright Foley has been missing since Thanksgiving, 2012 and was beheaded by ISIS forces in a recorded message to President Obama on Tuesday
+4

Tragedy: James Wright Foley has been missing since Thanksgiving, 2012 and was beheaded by ISIS forces in a recorded message to President Obama on Tuesday

Replies:
Posted By: CLCNY20
Date Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 5:10pm
Jesus...

Posted By: bindy
Date Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 5:15pm
omg........smh.......

Date Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 5:17pm
his last words tho...

Posted By: K_Camille
Date Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 5:18pm
This is real ignorant in light of things..but he looks cute on that last photo.  Sucks he had to go out that way.

Posted By: kfoxx1998
Date Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 5:19pm
Awful.  Just fckng awful. 

I guess ISIS was mad that Ferguson was getting more attention.   This is their way of taking over the news cycle.

Poor man.  I'm usually not so pressed about another white person dying but that was just horrible. 

Date Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

his last words tho...

He went out like a G....

Posted By: alynxx
Date Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 5:23pm
This is horrible.

Date Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 5:27pm
The amazing thing is that they've had him since 2012 but ISIS is relatively "new". 

Posted By: Prtybrwneye_z
Date Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 5:30pm
Terrible! I've been wondering historically, has any other president had to deal with as many international and national crisis all at the same time as much as Obama has?

Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 5:32pm
Im confused.
why's he blaming the US govt?

Date Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 5:32pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Awful.  Just fckng awful. 

I guess ISIS was mad that Ferguson was getting more attention.   This is their way of taking over the news cycle.

Poor man.  I'm usually not so pressed about another white person dying but that was just horrible. 

yea, its because of people like him that people around the world know what's going on in remote/other parts of the world.

Posted By: thickblkbarbie
Date Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 5:58pm
So how long has there been , an ISIS, I only Started hearing about them .. Like last week!! So he died because we dropped bombs on Iraq killing families ?

Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 6:09pm
Extremely sad.

Posted By: OhMyCurlz
Date Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 6:18pm
This is horrible..no one deserved to be beheaded. 

Date Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 6:23pm
*Waits to see what Obama will do*

Originally posted by Dailymail Dailymail wrote:

ISIS, which has claimed control of most of northern Iraq and parts of Syria is threatening to kill Time journalist Joel Sotloff next unless President Obama ceases attacks on the terror group.

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 6:26pm
This is just horrible.

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 6:26pm
Yall think those were his own words or something written for him.

Date Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 6:28pm
You know what....... The Iraqi people were probably better off as a whole under Saddam Hussein. 

Posted By: JamCaygirl
Date Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 6:30pm
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

You know what....... The Iraqi people were probably better off as a whole under Saddam Hussein. 

LampClap

but that aint none of my business tho

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 6:32pm
Drop a bomb President Obama on the caves snakes live in . White people are fearful of Mexican Women and children , yet people from Iraq continue to come to the US with no question . White folks only focus on our people , while Satan sons kill and blow up planes . God bless the family .

Date Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 6:45pm
Own words

I think he was effectively "turned"
They probably fed him a whole lot of truth about the US with a lil bit of lies sprinkled on top

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Posted By: AwesomeAries
Date Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 6:56pm
All they are doing is causing more killing of their own people

Date Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 6:57pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Drop a bomb President Obama on the caves snakes live in . White people are fearful of Mexican Women and children , yet people from Iraq continue to come to the US with no question . White folks only focus on our people , while Satan sons kill and blow up planes . God bless the family .

Date Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 7:12pm

Posted By: Tbaby
Date Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 7:57pm

Own words

I think he was effectively "turned"
They probably fed him a whole lot of truth about the US with a lil bit of lies sprinkled on top

Or maybe they told him that they wouldn't kill him if he denounced the US?  Talk about being under duress--I'd say the sun is blue and my skin is purple if extremists held me captive for 2 years--possibly brain washed and/or tortured me--and threatened death if I didn't read the script properly for youtube...

How can you even remotely defend these extremists especially since they relish in public displays of brutality?

Date Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 8:23pm
^I was thinking that they might have tricked him too

I guess we can't really make an en educated guess without seeing the video or knowing more about his time being held captive but I wouldn't be surprised if those were his own words

Posted By: Ladycoils
Date Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 8:35pm
Very sad..

Date Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 8:59pm
I honestly don't understand why he said what he did to his parents and brother.  The only thing it could be is that they threatened him with a worse death or he really felt what he said.  I'm not sure my goodbye to my family would include anybody else's agenda.  I would be saying

honeyilovekidsiloveyouilovemyfriendsandfamilyitsokaytellthemnottowatchthis

But not some sh*t they told me I had to say at my damn execution.   He memorized all of that?  

It has been two years of torture though.  Poor thing.  Just an awful end to his life. 

Date Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 9:39pm
FYI: don't click on bossip.com because they have a picture with the knife slicing into the man's neck on the front page......very shocking and distasteful....

Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 11:45pm
I wonder if maybe they threatened they would hurt his family or something if he didn't say it

If not, I'd be fascinated to know what type of brainwashing techniques they used on him. I wish I could see a documentary on what took place during those 2 years.  I cant even imagine

Just looking at that picture looks scary.

Also imagine seeing your son be beheaded. As a parent, do you watch?? (in the same way you might want to view the dead body of your child)

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 12:23am
I think the us and British govts gave Isis arms

Date Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 12:25am

we've been saying this for years...

Much better off

Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 1:15am
i am so sick and tired of idiots blaming Obama for this mess...quickly folks forgot how Bush and his daddy started all of  this mess and Obama came in afterwards...seriously...

so damn sad...his head resting on his upper back.....it is on facebook....

Michael brown

Robin williams

Foley 

Eric garner

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 1:37am
im sorry, God rest this mans soul and give his loved ones comfort but im tired of amerikkka acting shocked over a beheading like they werent hanging ppl from trees and dragging ppl from pick up trucks not 50 years ago... sit tf down...

sad situation nonetheless

Date Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 2:59am
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

im sorry, God rest this mans soul and give his loved ones comfort but im tired of amerikkka acting shocked over a beheading like they werent hanging ppl from trees and dragging ppl from pick up trucks not 50 years ago... sit tf down...

sad situation nonetheless

well yanno it is happening to one of their own...so______!  a white life is seriously precious..especially an american white life..

Date Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 3:13am
Nope

They were better off

And I said it in those threads

The CIA is one helluva thing.

Wait till the files become declassified just wait for it

Posted By: Diane (35)
Date Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 3:18am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Much better off

from i was in high school 4/5th form and saw george bush jnr talmbout pre-emptive strike phuckery i knew the place was a goner. but noooooooooo........................weapons of mass distractor dictator free the people who aint asked you for freedom and now in 2014 see it deh. how much people dead? artifacts looted stolen shipped out in the middle of the night, ptsd, give the man a phuckery trial and hang him for the world to see, trillions of dollars and still the ppl resist *hiss teeth*

Date Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 3:19am

Nope

They were better off

whats the time limit 50 years or less?

Date Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 3:19am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

Much better off
yup seems like egypt were better off under mubarak and libya under ghadaffi too...although it may be too early to say

mhmmmmmmmmmmm

ETA dronesDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

Date Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 3:24am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Nope

They were better off

whats the time limit 50 years or less?

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 3:32am
so, no video?

Date Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 3:38am
You wanna watch that..?

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 4:10am

You wanna watch that..?

the internet has ruined me.  dont mention there's a vid if your not posting a link.

Date Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 4:24am
I think you need to go run that off love

Date Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 11:53am
President Obama speaking on his death right now

He's talking about the death of a White man so you know it's gonna be passionate

Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 12:07pm
Somewhat related but I saw a video on. FB with a group of men playing soccer with the heads they just decapitated. 

Ishmael and his cousins are cray. 

Date Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 12:17pm
I'm not clicking on any of those videos.  Eric Garner and Mike Brown have learned me not to clickCry

Posted By: OoDles O
Date Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 12:21pm
heard they have like 40 other captured Journalist in their possession.

Date Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 12:25pm
So what do we think should be done?  I'm not down with another war.  This is basic taunting.  At the expense of someone's life but still. 

I forgot they did this because they are losing ground. 

Date Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 12:30pm
Drop a Bomb on the caves they live in .^^^ Capture and kill the leader.'
President Obama look mad as hell . I feel bad for the family . Little children and women are rape and killed . EVIL .

Date Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 12:31pm
We'll see them niccahs getting dragged soon india.  They ain't getting bin laden lounge time. 

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Somewhat related but I saw a video on. FB with a group of men playing soccer with the heads they just decapitated. 

Ishmael and his cousins are cray. 

geeezus!Cry

Date Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 2:30pm
It's like a double edged sword... (is that the saying)

America drops bombs in the name of Democracy and kills thousands of mothers, fathers, children, gramdmothers.

Then we gasp when they murder one of ours....

I'll never understand why the US has to be the world peace makers, not every country wants to be Democratic.

If America didn't impose sanctions upon Cuba it would be thriving.

Posted By: el_bandido
Date Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

You wanna watch that..?

the internet has ruined me.  dont mention there's a vid if your not posting a link.

i think that those weren't his words i really believe he was forced to say those things 

http://www.bestgore.com/beheading/islamic-state-executes-journalist-james-foley/" rel="nofollow - http://www.bestgore.com/beheading/islamic-state-executes-journalist-james-foley/

Posted By: Missvw
Date Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 3:01pm
Very sad

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 3:13pm
stay your ass the fcuk away from there

Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by el_bandido el_bandido wrote:

You wanna watch that..?

i think that those weren't his words i really believe he was forced to say those things 

http://www.bestgore.com/beheading/islamic-state-executes-journalist-james-foley/" rel="nofollow - http://www.bestgore.com/beheading/islamic-state-executes-journalist-james-foley/

OMG!!! OMG!!! I thought they did that sheit quickly, in one felt swoop! Damn me for my morbid curiosity! They're fuccin animals! They didn't even have the decency to make it quick!

Posted By: Ds2nice
Date Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 3:25pm
There's a lot of sick mess going on with the US government that we are not aware of.  So they may have dropped some knowledge on James during his 2 years of captivity.  I'm not saying I condone or think its right to kill anyone.  These people are extremists and live their lives to prove a point to our US govt.
Anyway.  RIP James. 

Date Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

You wanna watch that..?

OMG!!! OMG!!! I thought they did that sheit quickly, in one felt swoop! Damn me for my morbid curiosity! They're fuccin animals! They didn't even have the decency to make it quick!

curiosity killed the cat, i know better to click any of those ogrish type links

Date Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

There's a lot of sick mess going on with the US government that we are not aware of.  So they may have dropped some knowledge on James during his 2 years of captivity.  I'm not saying I condone or think its right to kill anyone.  These people are extremists and live their lives to prove a point to our US govt.
Anyway.  RIP James. 

I don't really care at this point. It's the WAY they killed him. You have to be a fuccin psychopath to do this. You can't be human. Jesus Christ. I thought they would use a saber at least.

Date Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

You wanna watch that..?

Since you always say you ain't sheit, I kinda thought you would though...
Fucc. I'ma have nightmares tonight.

Date Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 3:39pm
I ain't sheit for clicking on that. No way you're gonna tell me this executioner didn't have Jack The Ripper tendencies before all that. OMG.
I hope the parents didn't watch the whole thing. It's too much to see your own child like this.

Date Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 3:40pm

Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

You wanna watch that..?

Since you always say you ain't sheit, I kinda thought you would though...
Fucc. I'ma have nightmares tonight.

i dont even watch scary movies, what i look like watching real beheadings

Date Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 3:43pm
Jolie.... he didn't scream or fight...like he just accepted his fate. Like he was gone mentally already.

Date Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 3:48pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Jolie.... he didn't scream or fight...like he just accepted his fate. Like he was gone mentally already.

That completely stunned me. That's the most stoic man I've ever seen in the face of death.

I did not expect this at all. This muthafuccin killer went slow. You don't even kill a chicken like that. Goddamn.

Date Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 3:49pm
His family seems very religious from what I seen in the interview. I wonder if he was too.

Date Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 3:56pm

Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

Anyway.  RIP James. 

I don't really care at this point. It's the WAY they killed him. You have to be a fuccin psychopath to do this. You can't be human. Jesus Christ. I thought they would use a saber at least.

I understand.  I also said  I don't condone it. 

These acts of violence doesn't surprise me.  There's a lot of evil sh*t out there and I've heard and seen far worst.    Extremists act with radical force and they are mentally ill and/or evil people. 

Date Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 3:57pm
Ok.  From all of your reactions, i'm glad I didn't click on the video and I do not plan to watch that video ever.

Posted By: OoDles O
Date Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 4:04pm
nah.. F*ck dat link

Date Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 4:15pm
Breaking news .. US hits isis with 14 airstrikes.

Date Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 4:17pm

They may have signed the other hostage's death warrant by doing so

Date Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 4:25pm

True . Check out CNN . President Obama eyes said it all . The evil Rape babies 5 & 6 year old in front of the parents . Women, Children, and men or dying every day . I think another country should step in to help . Too much evil in our world . The book of Revelations in full force . JMO

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 4:32pm
I guess all in all, I wish I wasn’t American.'

that makes 2 of us.Sleepy

Date Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 4:44pm

They are going to kill him for one reason or the other. This guy was "dead" on the day he was captured.

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 4:45pm

his last words tho...

He went out like a G....

This...

Date Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 4:51pm
I just want my own lil island with a cosco and 5guys ...dats all.

Date Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 4:52pm
Yeah bindy that as like if you take one more breath I'll kill you.  They are going to kill as many people as they can.  Basically these two journalist are like the 6,001st and 6,002nd people they have killed already. 

They did this beheading this way because they wanted to antagonize Obama.  Don't know if I could watch this many people killed, sold into slavery and driven out if I were president but I really wish we would stay out of people's business. 

I never really forgave Clinton for taking so long to act in Rawanda.  That sh*t was heart-breaking. 

Date Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 4:56pm
They were saying on MSNBC or CNN (I can't remember) that some of the released prisoners  said that James had a good sense of humor.......  

Date Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 9:22pm
Just out of curiosity... after he's been kidnapped and released before in the past, what made him stay? Is there an interview of him talking about his first kidnapping? Was it not that bad?

I'm too scared to google for it cause I dont want to see the killing... I'd watch a movie that re-enacted the death with no problem.. but I dont think I could watch the actual death without regretting it... now I'm curious though since Jolie said it wasnt what she expected.

Date Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 9:34pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Just out of curiosity... after he's been kidnapped and released before in the past, what made him stay? Is there an interview of him talking about his first kidnapping? Was it not that bad?

I'm too scared to google for it cause I dont want to see the killing... I'd watch a movie that re-enacted the death with no problem.. but I dont think I could watch the actual death without regretting it... now I'm curious though since Jolie said it wasnt what she expected.

Don't click. I've been holding on to my rosary for hours ever since I made that mistake. May he rest in peace surrounded by angels.

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 9:47pm

I just want my own lil island with a cosco and 5guys ...dats all.

And a target with a chipotle ......

Date Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 9:50pm
I think he tempted faith by going back after the first kidnapping.

Posted By: callmeDEva
Date Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 9:54pm
I feel so sad for the mother. earlier on the news the Father of their church told the press she asked him to pray for her so that she didn't start to consume hate in her heart

I can't imagine what she has been thinking in the past few days. I'm sure they were preparing for the worst but you always have hope your baby will come back

Date Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by callmeDEva callmeDEva wrote:

I feel so sad for the mother. earlier on the news the Father of their church told the press she asked him to pray for her so that she didn't start to consume hate in her heart

I can't imagine what she has been thinking in the past few days. I'm sure they were preparing for the worst but you always have hope your baby will come back

I saw the parents being interviewed. They sound like their faith is sustaining them. The mother said that she didn't want to live with hate. They were fairly clear and articulate in their delivery. And then the father broke down. They seem like good people. I really do feel for them.

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 1:15am
y'all mean to tell me they sawed thru his neck with a spoon or summin'?  I ain't watching. smh.  I can't even imagine what that felt like. damn.  rip.

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 3:55am
I personally think Pearl guy's beheading was the most awful...u can hear the squealing and see the jerking of his body..Daniel Pearl...

I just watched a beheading on that site where it is upclose and very personal...they video taped THE WHOLE DAYUM EFFIN THIN G....U actually see the steam coming from the blood and the whole cut through and him gasping in his death....major rawness at its worst

Y did i watch that ish....i know where i will be this sunday...lawd Hug<<<<< to me  

sorry to say but i watched the video and well let's say i sat with eyes covered and expected something super gorey and i (sorry to say) it didn;t show all the way of the execution...just his head on his back at the end...

lawd....

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 3:55am
I think well let me just say rip

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 4:02am
ok now where is that plane that went missing and was never found with those passengers...???

is that taken into consideration at this time?

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 4:14am
Dior....u be watchin' Faces of Death n'sh*t don't cha?

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 4:20am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Dior....u be watchin' Faces of Death n'sh*t don't cha?

Embarrassed bestgore.com or   Orgish.com (something like that)....don;t know y but i was intrigued , just like many years ago i watched a coroner do an autopsy all close and the smell ......Nvamind.

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 4:30am
u cray. *chuckles*  I don't know how you do it.  I can watch a movie but I can't take it in real life.

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 4:44am
I don't know how I do it either....one day i will seriously learn and seriously regret it..Cry

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 5:06am
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Im confused.
why's he blaming the US govt?
I'm guessing it was scripted

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 6:35am
dior be watching them gore sites with popcorn and iced tea

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 7:25am

I think well let me just say rip

Naw, say it..

Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 8:41am
Beheadings typically don't happen in one clean swoop. Yall watch too much Highlander lol. 

My cousin, who's also in the military told me she saw the Daniel Pearl video and that ish was gruesome as hell. I took her word for it and said I would never watch something like that. Guillotines ftw. 

At times I do like to watch gruesome/scary films, but one thing I could never stomach is seeing someone get their throat slit. 

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 9:42am
So he got released and went back?

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 9:47am

I think he tempted faith by going back after the first kidnapping.

say wha now?  wow!

Date Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 9:49am

So he got released and went back?
 stockholm syndrome?

Print Page | Close Window