Print Page | Close Window

Is being HIV positive cool now?

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=374012
Printed Date: Dec 15 2018 at 2:58am

Topic: Is being HIV positive cool now?
Posted By: Wildfire
Subject: Is being HIV positive cool now?
Date Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 9:38am
how  can she be so cavalier about it? 
after watching a few of hr  vids im starting to wonder if she's really positive. Im not saying she should walk around in a shroud with a long face....but her behaviour seems irresponsible, even though she admitted to being irresponsible in the past and ending up getting HIV because of it. I thought you learnt some kinda lesson after a life-changing diagnosis like this

Replies:
Posted By: Bribby
Date Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 9:52am
All these sexual partners and you know what you have... weird

Posted By: AwesomeAries
Date Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 9:53am

Posted By: JasmineE02
Date Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 9:54am
I only watched the video you posted.  I didn't see anything unusual. She's upfront about her status.  She uses protection, especially after her scare with the guy who refused to get tested afterward.  I'm not sure what else she should be doing.

Posted By: miana79
Date Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 10:05am
I dont think the problem is her...from what it seems some of these men dont give a damn. No wonder why this is spreading like fire. She told them she had it. She told all of them she had it didnt she?

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 11:17am
When I was waiting for the video to load I knew it was going to be her.  I watched her video about how she caught it a long time ago...one of my yt weird video binge nights.  She said she moved in with some guy she barely knew in Florida(Tampa, i think).  He was sketchy, abusive, and HIV positive.  She left him and slept with some guy back home and got pregnant.  There was a fear that she infected her bd and daughter, but she didn't.  He left her and now she lives life like a regular single dating mom. Geek

Date Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 11:21am
she said the condom broke with a guy and she didnt stop

Date Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 11:22am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

When I was waiting for the video to load I knew it was going to be her.  I watched her video about how she caught it a long time ago...one of my yt weird video binge nights.  She said she moved in with some guy she barely knew in Florida(Tampa, i think).  He was sketchy, abusive, and HIV positive.  She left him and slept with some guy back home and got pregnant.  There was a fear that she infected her bd and daughter, but she didn't.  He left her and now she lives life like a regular single dating mom. Geek

she slept with her son's dad knowing the guy she had been with was positive. 

Date Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 11:23am
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

she slept with her son's dad knowing the guy she had been with was positive. 

yup...she said something about being in denial or something and didn't believe it?  The FL guy admitted that he gave it to her during a fight and she just moved on with her life, pretending he didn't say that.

Date Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 11:39am
^^cray....seems to me she's still irresponsible. its not like she's talking about being in a stable relationship in which her partner is aware of her status. she's still meeting random guys and sleeping with them--condoms break, and drunk guys in bars most likely just want to fvck and wont give a damn about her status. she seems reckless based on what she says in her vids. You would think at this point she would chill and ease off the guys for a bit

Date Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 11:54am
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

^^cray....seems to me she's still irresponsible. its not like she's talking about being in a stable relationship in which her partner is aware of her status. she's still meeting random guys and sleeping with them--condoms break, and drunk guys in bars most likely just want to fvck and wont give a damn about her status. she seems reckless based on what she says in her vids. You would think at this point she would chill and ease off the guys for a bit

she's gotta be sociopathic...there's no way i could be so cavalier about it.

Posted By: nemesis1
Date Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 12:15pm
Seems she has come to terms with what she has. I don't think she's being cavalier about it at all. She tells them. If she hadn't told the guys she was with, that would be a different story, but she did.

Posted By: rell85
Date Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 5:28pm
I use to watch her years ago...the guy who she contracted it from cousin warned her.

Posted By: mscaribbeanma
Date Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 7:33pm
don't matter how many menses you fluck with, as long as you tell the truth about your status and they accept that is all that matters. Her life, her story. I don't think anyone with any disease should stop living their life. Do you, just be responsible with other people

Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 7:44pm
SMH @ the random dudes who want to fcuk her without a condom after finding out she's positive. smdh

But I'm inclined to believe those guys already have it

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 7:53pm
It is good that she tells the men she has HIV, but the person that chooses to mess with her must take on some responsibility too. She told one guy she was dating that she has HIV. They had sex and the condom broke and the guy refused to get tested because of fear even after she urged him to because he was exposed and she became depressed because of it.

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 7:53pm
HIV positive ppl scare me.

Idc Idc Idc.

Every time I hear about HIV I want to be tested.

I truly don't think I could live freely with the disease.
I'd probably move to a remote island run around and cry all day

Posted By: kerysdream7
Date Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 8:56pm
Idk why this reminds me of Bug Chasers

Posted By: NARSAddict
Date Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 9:13am
Well I did read that the transmission from FTM is much lower than MTF.  Hence why some men are so laissez-faire about wear condoms.  Plus so many people living longer (but not well) with the help of the cocktails HIV meds, people have a distorted view of HIV has on your health.

Posted By: Blac1Chyna
Date Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 12:00pm
I don't think a lot of men care. because its harder for a man to contract it from a woman, they probably aren't as cautious because of it

if you look at the avg lifestyle of most young men: drinking, drugs, promiscuity, multiple kids out of wedlock..its like they are doing everything they can to get aids or if the don't have it they don't care about getting it so I see why they would be so accepting of her

it seems like she might be middle class so maybe that's why shes having an easy time dealing with it. it doesn't look like shes full blown

Posted By: naturesgift
Date Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 9:47pm
Dang, people are living Dangerously!!!

Posted By: Marcelo22
Date Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 9:55pm
u can live a long healthy enjoyable life HIV positive in 2014....she should be cool with it, it is what it is

Print Page | Close Window