Print Page | Close Window

Mom arrested for swearing in front of kids

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=373985
Printed Date: Oct 21 2018 at 6:25pm

Topic: Mom arrested for swearing in front of kids
Posted By: Az~Maverick
Subject: Mom arrested for swearing in front of kids
Date Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 4:35am
Confused....some people need to mind their own business...Sleepy

Danielle Wolf was not having a good night at the Kroger grocery store in North Augusta, S.C., where she moved with her family just three weeks ago.

She says her husband kept squishing the bread in their cart by putting frozen pizzas on top of it, and Wolf expressed her displeasure at the situation.

That's when her night got really bad. A fellow shopper approached her and accused her of using the F-word in front of her kids.

"I'm like, 'When did I say this to my kids?'" Wolf tells WJBF. "I said that to my husband, that he was smashing the bread."

But somehow the police were called, and Wolf ended up getting arrested in the incident late Sunday.

According to Wolf, the shopper who originally complained didn't actually want Wolf arrested: "I didn't harm nobody. I didn't hurt nobody. The lady said she was having a bad day. So, because you're having a bad day you're going to ruin somebody's life."

But the shopper denies having a bad day, and says Wolf used profanity repeatedly — and even cursed at her after she approached the family to complain.

Wolf faces disorderly conduct charges, and is due in court next month, KGO reports.

According to Salon, which looked up the city ordinance, disorderly conduct is defined as "riotous conduct of any kind," "cry[ing] out in a noisy, scandalous, or abusive manner" in a public place, or "utter[ing], while in a state of anger, in the presence of another, any bawdy, lewd, or obscene words or epithets."

Replies:
Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 4:39am
is that how things normally go down in North Augusta, S.C???

Posted By: rell85
Date Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 5:38am
That lady deserved to be cussed out how dare she tell someone how to talk...then her punk ass call the cops after telling wolf how she felt it should have been done the nerve of her.

Posted By: indiecat
Date Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 5:40am
Wow

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 8:10am
interesting..cause hear folks cursing in front of kids all the time. 
lol i hate smashed bread too. wtf? smh. ppl are stupid. sigh.

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 8:38am
She's white. She'll be ok

Posted By: texasmami0117
Date Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 8:41am
how dare she yell at me after i complained that she was being a bad mother! i was expecting a thank you smh

Posted By: HaitianLuv
Date Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 10:03am
i bet money the one that complained was white. They nosey as all hell and always have to say something because their pure souls cant take it anymore.

Posted By: creole booty
Date Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 12:56pm
After the police were called they may have beaten her and sent her to the hospital. White people don't have to consider that when they call the police on each other.

Posted By: Az~Maverick
Date Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 2:55pm
^^So true!

Posted By: Bribby
Date Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 8:08pm
Seeing the mom have cops called on her amd arresting her has to be way more traumatizing for children than hearing some cuss words
Smdh

Posted By: Ladycoils
Date Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 9:48pm
If they arrested folks here for cursing I would be on death row. I would've cursed that chick verbally and in writing.

Print Page | Close Window