Print Page | Close Window

Somebody snatched Gagas wig

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=373978
Printed Date: Jul 15 2018 at 4:34pm

Topic: Somebody snatched Gagas wig
Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Subject: Somebody snatched Gagas wig
Date Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 1:43pm

When weaves go wrong! Lady Gaga keeps her hair on after posting balding Instagram picture

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2726143/Lady-Gaga-keeps-hair-posting-balding-Instagram-picture.html#comments" rel="nofollow -

-

Famed for taking her style to the next level, Lady Gaga is no stranger for trying something new and bold.

But on Friday, the 28-year-old singer revealed signs of serious hair loss at the crown of her forehead when she posted a balding picture on Instagram.

With her hair pulled back in a ponytail, the vivacious pop star revealed quite the receding hairline, perhaps the result of her over-reliance on hair extensions and weaves during her music career.

When extensions go wrong? Lady Gaga shares balding Instagram picture on Friday
+21

However later on that day, Lady Gaga appeared to sport a more fuller head when she stepped out in a bright orange ensemble at Gimpo International Airport in South Korea.

Dressed in a vibrant Knit Suit by Wilson Pk, the singer worked the bold outfit with ease, as she teamed her style with an unusual nose piece.

More...

• http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2725862/Lady-Gaga-leaves-Japan-typically-bold-fashion-statement.html" rel="nofollow - Now that's an amazing techi-colour dreamcoat! Lady Gaga leaves Japan with a typically bold fashion statement (while standing on her phone)
  • http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2726094/Ant-McPartlin-shows-stern-takes-adorable-pet-Labrador-walk.html" rel="nofollow - Down boy! Ant McPartlin shows his stern side as he takes adorable pet Labrador for a walk 
  • http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2725764/Channing-Tatum-James-Marsden-Robert-Pattinson-Eddie-Redmayne-join-forces-VERY-dapper-boys-night-out.html" rel="nofollow - The ultimate Hollywood hotties! Channing Tatum, James Marsden, Robert Pattinson and Eddie Redmayne join forces for a VERY dapper boys' night out

Meanwhile earlier on, Lady Gaga left Japan's Haneda Airport in typically bold fashion choice.

Hard to miss: The pop star arrives in South Korea sporting a bright orange ensemble on Friday
  • SHARE PICTURE

+21

Hard to miss: The pop star arrives in South Korea sporting a bright orange ensemble on Friday

Bold: The singer also wore an unusual nose piece, while she sported a dark purple lipstick and yellow eyelash extensions
+21

Bold: The singer also wore an unusual nose piece, while she sported a dark purple lipstick and yellow eyelash extensions

Replies:
Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 1:44pm
She looks like liza minnelli

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 1:47pm
I don't see any balding or receding hairlines

Date Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Say what now... Are you looking at the top of her head in the first pic?

Date Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 1:52pm
Time for prescription glasses perhaps? Top pic. She probably got Toppix on in the others.

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Time for prescription glasses perhaps? Top pic. She probably got Toppix on in the others.

It looks like the light shining on her head. I really don't see it. In the bottom pic her hair doesn't look out of the ordinary either.

Date Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 1:55pm
Confused y'all don,t see the receding hairline? Really?

Date Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by Fraiche2Death Fraiche2Death wrote:

Don't see any balding either. Always had her or Britney Spears in my mind to play Liza Minelli.

Whaaaaaaa lol... she aint got the pipes for that role

Posted By: Princess_S
Date Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 2:00pm
i see lower lashes falling off Confused, no balding or receding hairlines.

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 2:01pm
at first i was like oh my….@ her hairline. 

but then i went back and looked.. and it might be the lighting/shine. 
her hair looks fine in the other pics unless she got some type of new invisiwig/closure that my eyes arent hip to.. 

Date Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 2:12pm
Y'all are looking at this pic, right? I wish I could insert an arrow pointing to the front of her head Geek
No hairline is like this naturally. Not even Sade's.

Posted By: smaison
Date Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 2:17pm
Was the person who wrote this article bored?
I don't see anything wrong with her hairline.

Date Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 2:25pm
lady gaga animated GIF

Posted By: KittenWhip
Date Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 2:25pm

It looks like the light shining on her head. I really don't see it. In the bottom pic her hair doesn't look out of the ordinary either.

I have to agree about the light shining on her head.  Also, I don't see her or Britney playing Liza Minnelli.

Date Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 2:26pm
Psh gaga got pipes. Her duets with Tony Bennett are devine

Posted By: Lilaca
Date Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 2:33pm
On a scale from Teresa giudice to Naomi Campbell.....she is definitely near Teresa giudice in terms of the hair line

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 2:50pm
Angle & strong lighting. Not balding, just a reflection..

Posted By: CLCNY20
Date Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 2:52pm

This.  That's how most White people's hairlines look to me...

Date Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 3:05pm
Even she says her hair is falling out

Lady Gaga Reveals She is Losing Her Hair

Lady GagaLady Gaga has revealed that her hair has started to fall out as she constantly dyes it.

Gaga, whose real name is Stefani Germanotta, talked about her hair loss and beauty secrets to PEOPLE magazine (via Daily Mail).

Gaga, a natural brunette, said that she misses her dark hair when she goes to "get a chemical haircut because my blonde hair is falling out."

She also said that she sleeps with her makeup on seven days a week. "That is not good for your skin, but I'm blessed with good genes."
The singer revealed that she always uses sunblock on her face, saying that she does not like to tan her face as it is bad for wrinkles.

The 'Born this Way' singer said that Princess Diana was one of her beauty influences along with her mother Cynthia Germanotta.

Gaga advised fans that the best beauty tip she could give would be to "Just go with your gut." She added, "Whenever you try to be someone else, it's boring."

When asked what was the one treatment she would likely get from a spa, Gaga immediately revealed it would be a foot massage. She says she would need it to relieve her aching feet from constantly wearing her outrageous sky-high heels.

Last month Gaga revealed that she stays slim by following what she called 'The Drunk Diet.'

"I am on the drunk diet," Gaga said. "I live my life as I want to, creatively. I like to drink whiskey and stuff while I am working. But the deal is I've got to work out every day, and I work out hung over if I am hung over. And it's about the cross-training and keeping yourself inspired. I have to say, I do a ton of yoga."

Date Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 3:05pm

This photo reminds me of the LF heydays. A ton of people would have right-clicked-saved this photo and sent it to their CV to replicate the hairline for their wig LOL

Date Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 3:07pm
^^Don't y'all see the stain in front? This girl is on Toppix.

Posted By: thickblkbarbie
Date Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 3:47pm
So where is the snatched wig

Posted By: Ds2nice
Date Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 4:06pm
I'm jealous of her eyebrows thou  it appears the lighting in the first pic is what's causing her to look like she's balding. 

Posted By: Diane (35)
Date Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 4:59pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

She looks like liza minnelli

I thought they incorrectly identified Sporty spiceCryCryCryCry

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 4:59pm

lort. she looks a hot flaming scorchin mess...Cry

Posted By: Ladycoils
      Date Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 5:02pm
      Based on the title I thought someone actually snatched her wig off. She's put on a little weight but it doesn't look bad. Just her outfit.

Date Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 5:51pm

^^Don't y'all see the stain in front? This girl is on Toppix.

Ohh, I see what you mean now. It looks like a darkened dab in the frontShocked

Posted By: lumii18
      Date Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 6:39pm
      Looks like her antics got her nowhere

Posted By: rell85
      Date Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 8:03pm
      She's acting weird again.

Posted By: rickysrose
      Date Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 9:13pm
      it's just the lights, they shouldn't have run with it like that

Posted By: Miss B
      Date Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 10:11pm
      Looks like a sketchy hairline to me.

Now Kim K's edges? They look hella sparse when they haven't been airbrushed in.

Print Page | Close Window