Print Page | Close Window

Omarions a proud daddy

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=373858
Printed Date: Sep 25 2018 at 8:11pm

Topic: Omarions a proud daddy
Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Subject: Omarions a proud daddy
Date Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 9:23pm
... but what's up with celebrities and the ridiculous names they bestow upon their seed? Ouch
Other than that, cute pics

B2K singer Omarion embraces newborn son in heart-warming photos... as he chooses rather a grand name

Former B2K singer Omarion has officially welcomed his first child, a boy.

The 29-year-old R&B boy band member and his long-time girlfriend singer Apryl Jones delivered their baby at home on Thursday.

New father Omarion shared a photo with his son, whom he named... Megaa Omari Grandberry.

Former B2K singer Omarion has officially welcomed his first child, a boy.    The 29-year-old R&B boy band member and his long-time girlfriend singer Apryl Jones delivered their baby at home on Thursday.

Former B2K singer Omarion has officially welcomed his first child, a boy. The 29-year-old R&B boy band member and his long-time girlfriend singer Apryl Jones delivered their baby at home on Thursday.

'World. Allow me to introduce. MEGAA OMARI GRANDBERRY,' he wrote.

'He is 7 pounds. 4oz & 20 inches long. My son I’ve been waiting on you. God is the realist!!'

And he was complimentary about his girlfriend Apryl, writing: 'I witnessed a miracle. My soul mate is is so strong! Not only did she have a un medicated birth (no drugs) she did it at home. Naturally. Just like my mom had me.'

And he told his new son: 'I love you. thank you for having my legacy. I’ll forever belong to you & you will forever be tied to me.

'Creating a child takes no love or skill but being a parent requires lots of both. Thanks for watching me grow.'

He added the following hashtags: '#MEGAAhome #OmarionsonMEGAA #donthateonmysonsnameillkillya #Nolol #royalObloodline #blasain #mysongotgoodhair #freshpitthewombhandsom'

Natural birth: The 29-year-old R&B boy band member and his long-time girlfriend singer Apryl Jones delivered their baby at home on Thursday

Natural birth: The 29-year-old R&B boy band member and his long-time girlfriend singer Apryl Jones delivered their baby at home on Thursday

The recording artist recently told http://okmagazine.com/meet-the-stars/exclusives-meet-the-stars/omarion-apryl-jones-expecting-baby/" rel="nofollow - OK! magazine that he was looking forward to becoming a father.

'I'm completely excited and confident going into fatherhood. I'm a big brother, I'm the first of four. But to have my own child is something that I've always wanted,' Omarion said.

He added: 'I just want my child to do whatever he loves, whether that be a mentor or a big brother at a YMCA or whatever. I just want my child to understand that he needs to be truly happy.'

On the delivery: My soul mate [Apryl] s is so strong! Not only did she have a un medicated birth (no drugs) she did it at home. Naturally. Just like my mom had me

On the delivery: 'My soul mate [Apryl] s is so strong! Not only did she have a un medicated birth (no drugs) she did it at home. Naturally. Just like my mom had me'

New parents: After Megaa was born Omarion said of his girlfriend Apryl, seen here May 1, Thank you for having my legacy. Ill forever belong to you & you will forever be tied to me

New parents: After Megaa was born Omarion said of his girlfriend Apryl, seen here May 1, 'Thank you for having my legacy. I'll forever belong to you & you will forever be tied to me'

Prior to the birth of his son, the singer has been busy working on a new album titled Sex Playlist that was expected to be released this summer.

Omarion's former band B2K scored a hit single with Bump, Bump, Bump that reached the top of the Billboard Hot 100 chart on February 1, 2003.

Throwback to 2013: Prior to the birth of his son, the singer had been busy working on a new album titled Sex Playlist that was expected to be released this summer
  • SHARE PICTURE
< id="share--" ="text" value="">

Copy link to paste in your message

+5

Throwback to 2013: Prior to the birth of his son, the singer had been busy working on a new album titled Sex Playlist that was expected to be released this summer

Replies:
Posted By: indiecat
Date Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 9:28pm
His girlfriend is pretty and his child is handsome.

I don't have any compliments for Omarion, I can't think of any.

Posted By: naturesgift
Date Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 9:37pm
Beautiful Family

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 9:44pm
cute.

who is blasian???
good hair

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 9:50pm
Jolie I am not talking to you for 15 minutes . Leave my President alone.     

OK . I am no longer mad at you .
Beautiful baby . I think both parents look nice except for his beard .
Soul mate ? Wedding next ?

Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 9:58pm
Cute

Date Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

cute.

who is blasian???
good hair

OMG I missed that! Smh No words. .

Posted By: callmeDEva
Date Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 10:05pm
I like Omarion

That beard profile in the first pic is yummy

Cute family

Posted By: mzsophisticated
Date Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 10:28pm
I am surprised they did not insist on the baby being swaddled. Wth does blasian and good hair have to do with anything

Posted By: Nisha
Date Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 10:34pm
very nice
cute baby

Posted By: miana79
Date Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 10:37pm
Congrats to them both. His girlfriend has bags under her eyes.

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by mzsophisticated mzsophisticated wrote:

I am surprised they did not insist on the baby being swaddled. Wth does blasian and good hair have to do with anything
LOL . Baby hair can change quickly . Do you recall the one about the color of a baby ears ?

Posted By: Yardgirl
Date Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 10:52pm
He's actually not a bad looking guy. Congrats!

Date Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 11:36pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

LOL . Baby hair can change quickly . Do you recall the one about the color of a baby ears ?

I'm a believer in the ear thing.

Date Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 11:39pm
Does anyone remember the thread about pinching noses? I'd bet omarion is a nose pinching fool right about now.

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 11:43pm
I don't know what it is about black children they always look Chinese when they are born. I had a tuff time at the hospital when I gave birth. They kept trying to match the wrist bands. The boys looked Chinese with straight hair. 

The baby in the OP will turn darker. Look at the babies hands and ears.

Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 12:00am
His brother has a child with Jhene Aiko

Makes you wonder if their mother raised them to love Blasians or is that just the official trend for niccas in the LA area Stern Smile

http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&docid=aaMUII3NFXnkNM&tbnid=5ISotlq1tFOj1M:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fnecolebitchie.com%2F2012%2F06%2Fphoto-gallery-a-salute-to-celebrity-dads%2F&ei=xarlU86gMtfjoAShq4CQAw&bvm=bv.72676100,d.cGU&psig=AFQjCNFED_XgvrVki6avToj1U0MlPiI3SQ&ust=1407646758988008" rel="nofollow">

http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&docid=VJUPigUZdQEqBM&tbnid=YQJUpLfcgVYCLM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.blackcelebkids.com%2F2012%2F06%2F12%2Fjhene-aiko-and-her-favorite-girl%2F&ei=5KrlU6nQGsLeoAS6goCgBw&bvm=bv.72676100,d.cGU&psig=AFQjCNFED_XgvrVki6avToj1U0MlPiI3SQ&ust=1407646758988008" rel="nofollow">

Posted By: newin2009
Date Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 12:12am
My daughter came out looking Asian. Had people wondering if she was my ex-husband's baby. Within a month, her color darkened and she doesn't look Asian at all today. 

I'm hoping Omarian used #blasian as a joke, because his baby's mother does not look Asian.

Posted By: Marcelo22
Date Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 1:16am
lmao i looked non black when i was born...i was light as hell...but yeah i darkened up real quick...my ears were darker than the rest of my body...i still got the baby hair tho

Posted By: BonitaApplebaum
Date Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 1:30am
Omarion is such a cutie... Congrats

Posted By: rell85
Date Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 2:18am
Awww @ them sleeping.

Date Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 9:01am

Jolie I am not talking to you for 15 minutes . Leave my President alone.     

OK . I am no longer mad at you .
[/IMG]

I just noticed this, India. Thank God I got to escape your wrath

Date Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 9:04am
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

cute.

who is blasian???
good hair

OMG I missed that! Smh No words. .

I missed that too . I guess he's to be added on the coon list?

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 9:10am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

His brother has a child with Jhene Aiko

Makes you wonder if their mother raised them to love Blasians or is that just the official trend for niccas in the LA area Stern Smile

Seems that way. 

But Jhene is related to Lil' Fizz I think...so that's how they met. 

Posted By: mzsophisticated
Date Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 9:25am

Exactly ..now i wonder would he be disappointed if his baby becomes darker with kinkier hair.

Posted By: Marcelo22
Date Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 10:00am
if I lived in LA, I would get me a blasian too

Posted By: HunnyB
Date Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 11:28am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

I don't know what it is about black children they always look Chinese when they are born. I had a tuff time at the hospital when I gave birth. They kept trying to match the wrist bands. The boys looked Chinese with straight hair. 

The baby in the OP will turn darker. Look at the babies hands and ears.

yesss.. my daughter looked straight Asian. like God got my order wrong.. she's still light, but her hair says she's black...

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 4:20pm
Why do people hate Omarion? I think he's a handsome man.

Posted By: Ladycoils
Date Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 4:44pm
Congrats to them.. Cute picture of him and the baby sleeping.

Slap upside the head for the child's name.

Posted By: demilee27
Date Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 7:39pm
Negoids in the LA area love blaisians, half blacks and most definatly non blacks....

Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: Aug 10 2014 at 8:25pm
dayum if he and my brother don't pass for twins....Confused

Omarion's girl looks like she is from an Amazon tribe...so tall and built...

Print Page | Close Window