Print Page | Close Window

Irish Senator goes OFF on Israel, US and the West

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=373844
Printed Date: Jan 21 2018 at 1:34am

Topic: Irish Senator goes OFF on Israel, US and the West
Posted By: Alias_Avi
Subject: Irish Senator goes OFF on Israel, US and the West
Date Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 12:59am
God Bless this man for using his platform Clap

Replies:
Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 1:17am

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 1:17am
Well done!

Date Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 1:24am
Heartbreaking really

This situation is where I got off the Obama support group

Fucck him

Date Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 1:33am
Really?

Not when he dumped his pastor at the start of his campaign?
Not when he wouldn't touch the Black community with a ten-foot pole during his presidency campaign season?
Not when he patronizingly implied he's not the president of Black people but of the entire US as if Black Americans thought otherwise?
Not when he condescendingly pointed his finger at Black graduates of Morehouse for the state of the Black community?
Not when he dropped drones killing civilians throughout the middle east?

This did it for you, eh?
Well, better late than never Smile

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Heartbreaking really

Fucck him

Date Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 1:36am
Israel has had every U.S pres. in their pocket. Its almost political suicide not to stroke them off. I have zero confidence and faith in any politician.

Date Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 1:39am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Really?

Not when he wouldn't touch the Black community with a ten-foot pole during his presidency campaign season?
Not when he patronizingly implied he's not the president of Black people but of the entire US as if Black Americans thought otherwise?
Not when he condescendingly pointed his finger at Black graduates of Morehouse for the state of the Black community?

This did it for you, eh?

Heartbreaking really

Fucck him

Date Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 1:39am
Politicians are not to be supported but are to be bought

The only time I prefer Obama is when he's being compared to someone worst
Choose your poison

Even knowing that, I can not exempt him from moral criticism

Date Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 1:49am
We all know whats not suppose to be but we also know the reality of it all. I dont hate obama or love him. Its just meh. Maybe because my expectations weren't high especially knowing how this government"works".

Ppl arent paying attention but they never do.
Not until theres a revolution and uprising but folk too busy lining up for iPhones to see there's sh!t already on the fan.

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 2:08am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Israel has had every U.S pres. in their pocket. Its almost political suicide not to stroke them off. I have zero confidence and faith in any politician.

Date Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 2:10am

Politicians are not to be supported but are to be bought

The only time I prefer Obama is when he's being compared to someone worst
Choose your poison

Even knowing that, I can not exempt him from moral criticism

I have to agree.  this is where we fail. other folks have their agenda and they get the funds together to get that agenda put forth.  And with those funds they put a devil of their choosing in office/seat/whatever to work for them.

Posted By: Lilaca
Date Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 2:40am
I liked the part ' they are using the holocaust as an excuse'

It's true.....and it wasn't just jews killed by nazis....it was blacks/disabled/gay people too.....the zionist jews are disgusting.

Posted By: femmemichelle
Date Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 3:58am

Really?

This did it for you, eh?

Heartbreaking really

Fucck him

I can't stop laughing.

I myself hopped off the Obama train this week. Fk him and his basketball player of a wife. I don't trust naan one of them.

Posted By: hauteshellbi
Date Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 4:02am
Lmaooo yall voted for him though

Funny how we forgot about bush already

Thank you pres obama for my obamacare I wouldn't have it without you

Date Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 4:04am
And anyone think romney would be better for us as black people...you think he would have reacted differently with his situation ha!!

Posted By: femmemichelle
Date Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 4:13am
1. I didn't vote for him. I didn't vote for anyone. And after this week I'm glad I didn't.
2. You would be remiss to believe he's not just another political pawn. 

Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 4:15am
I know it's only 5 people left on here, so it can't exactly be deemed as a turnaround for BHM but I remember a time when one would get e-lynched just for suggesting that Obama might not be doing much of anything. How times change.

Date Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 4:26am
Good for you hun don't vote it doesn't matter anyway

President Obama is a politician point blank period everyone knows that...my thing is they will ALL be politicians you need to put your eggs in the basket of someone that at least cares about our well being. Romney does not give one flying single mother f*ck about the black, poor, gay, sick, no one so quit belly aching

Date Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 4:30am
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

I know it's only 5 people left on here, so it can't exactly be deemed as a turnaround for BHM but I remember a time when one would get e-lynched just for suggesting that Obama might not be doing much of anything. How times change.

meh they just in their feelings

bush turned our country on its head errrrrybody was broke as losing houses left and right but obama aint sht cuz he don't care about black people enough chile please

Date Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 4:37am
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

meh they just in their feelings

bush turned our country on its head errrrrybody was broke as losing houses left and right but obama aint sht cuz he don't care about black people enough chile please

Haute, it ain't about Bush right now. It ain't been about Bush for a few years. Why do people keep doing this? You need to analyse a situation for what it currently is, not for what it was. Blacks have neglected to play the political game because they forever remained in their feelings about the symbolism of Obama's existence. Every other group's been angling for something (or trying to) except blacks. I knew at least 2 years ago that this day would come. Frankly, I've been saying Fucc Obama for a while.

Date Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 4:39am
And furthermore, his policies are not all that different from Bush. He's barely a Democrat.

Date Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 4:40am
Black people don't even F**CKING VOTE jolie what political game lmao look at state city county elections they are not around voting. That plan you have is waayyyyyy far gone

Date Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 4:43am
Its 5:38 am I don't know why im talkin politics so early lol jp we should have an are you satisfied with president obama thread

Date Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 4:46am
Well, in any case, I wonder how that Irish politician got where he is. It's not like he's in the business for refreshing candor. Did y'all notice the body language of the guy sitting behind him? Probably a pissed off Zionist.

Date Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 4:57am
Yea I noticed him too lol

Date Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 5:09am

it was all good just a week ago.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt ..

John Kerry almost got fired for calling it an apartheid state

Date Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 11:33am
meanwhile obama orders airstrikes for iraq

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 11:36am

Published on Aug 7, 2014

"Airstrikes on towns in northern Iraq seized by Islamist militants began late Thursday in what Kurdish and Iraqi officials called the first stage of an American-led intervention to blunt the militants’ advance and provide emergency aid to tens of thousands of refugees.

The Pentagon firmly denied that American forces had begun a bombing campaign. But Pentagon officials said it was possible that allies of the United States, either the Iraqi or Turkish militaries, had conducted the bombing.

Kurdish and Iraqi officials attributed the bombing campaign to American forces. An announcement on Kurdish television of what was described as an American intervention prompted street celebrations and horn-honking by residents of towns under seige by the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria."* The Young Turks host Cenk Uygur breaks it down.

*Read more here from Helene Cooper and Alissa J. Rubin / The New York Times:
https://www.youtube.com/redirect?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nytimes.com%2F2014%2F08%2F08%2Fworld%2Fmiddleeast%2Fobama-weighs-military-strikes-to-aid-trapped-iraqis-officials-say.html&redir_token=EwJhnMJdqfZ69_ddaa_mSwe8OvJ8MTQwNzYwMjExMkAxNDA3NTE1NzEy" rel="nofollow - http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/08/wor...

Posted By: kfoxx1998
Date Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 11:37am
Well of course.  Everyone loves to bomb, bomb, bomb Iraq.  I have seen nothing but 100% support for this since Bush #1 did it.  This sh*t is a vicious circle that leads right back to another 9/11.  Happens EVERY time.

Posted By: LadyAradia
Date Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 11:47am
Thank God for David Patrick Bernard Norris 
The OP video brought me to tears to FINALLY hear a White person speak what I see as the truth about this situation. 
Praise God! 

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 11:47am
thanx AliasThumbs Up.  i havent heard mention of this elsewhere.

Date Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 11:53am
The problem I have with not voting is that someone is bound to become President and affect your livelihood whether you like the choices or not

It's silly not to care imo

As bad as Obama is, I shutter at the thought of one of those Rethuglicans being in control of our country again

Date Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 12:33pm
he's Irish huh? I thought we hated Irish people wholesale?

Date Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

It's true.....and it wasn't just jews killed by nazis....it was blacks/disabled/gay people too.....the zionist jews are disgusting.

right? I loved that he said that. They use the holocaust as an excuse for everything while we can't even bring up slavery in mixed company discussions.

Posted By: K_Camille
Date Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

right? I loved that he said that. They use the holocaust as an excuse for everything while we can't even bring up slavery in mixed company discussions.

PREACH!!!!!Clap

Posted By: Starrygurl
Date Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 1:27pm

Ughh I knew that was going to happen. Damn Israel and U.S. been planning this for a while . U.S. better don't start no War 3. Welp I guess I have to wait again to re-join. Those soldiers should of been back home.

Posted By: noneyons
Date Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 2:14pm
Obama funded Isis. 
Just the tip of the iceberg. 

Anyway, aside from mm, jp is the only other poster here who's consistently stuck her neck out in opposition to the administration and not just throw pebbles from the fence. 

I respect that.

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 2:28pm
Alias ^^^ That's not true . President Obama visit my state numerous time . I can't recall one president that visit the hood Prior to a election . I admire and respect the man . I will never forget his speech after the last election . The man will make mistakes , but if the republicans get in , everyone will see a big difference.

I will leave now . I will never put down our President . Too many white folks are doing a great job . The man will never allow evil to kill children . I am glad he finally drop a warning bomb . I hate war , but next they will blow up another plane that you are I may be on . JMO   

Posted By: Lilaca
Date Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 3:09pm

lawd, don't get me started on that one...

Jews were in the holocaust for what? 4 years....my people were in shackles for 200 years and still burdened with the emotional shackle of hate....you don't see us demanding someone elses land and killing their natives off..... they are a bunch of victim rolers.....and people tell us we need to get over slavery? 

*and takes a deep breath*

Date Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 3:14pm

dont be silly

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 3:55pm

lawd, don't get me started on that one...

Jews were in the holocaust for what? 4 years....my people were in shackles for 200 years and still burdened with the emotional shackle of hate....you don't see us demanding someone elses land and killing their natives off..... they are a bunch of victim rolers.....and people tell us we need to get over slavery? 

*and takes a deep breath*

Heart

Posted By: purpulicious01
Date Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Published on Aug 7, 2014

"Airstrikes on towns in northern Iraq seized by Islamist militants began late Thursday in what Kurdish and Iraqi officials called the first stage of an American-led intervention to blunt the militants’ advance and provide emergency aid to tens of thousands of refugees.

The Pentagon firmly denied that American forces had begun a bombing campaign. But Pentagon officials said it was possible that allies of the United States, either the Iraqi or Turkish militaries, had conducted the bombing.

Kurdish and Iraqi officials attributed the bombing campaign to American forces. An announcement on Kurdish television of what was described as an American intervention prompted street celebrations and horn-honking by residents of towns under seige by the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria."* The Young Turks host Cenk Uygur breaks it down.

*Read more here from Helene Cooper and Alissa J. Rubin / The New York Times:
https://www.youtube.com/redirect?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nytimes.com%2F2014%2F08%2F08%2Fworld%2Fmiddleeast%2Fobama-weighs-military-strikes-to-aid-trapped-iraqis-officials-say.html&redir_token=EwJhnMJdqfZ69_ddaa_mSwe8OvJ8MTQwNzYwMjExMkAxNDA3NTE1NzEy" rel="nofollow - http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/08/wor...

Obama likes to speak out the side of his mouth. He needs to go head and give the Nobel "Peace" Prize back. 

If only we condemned Israel's  murder of innocent Palestinians with that same fervor condemn ISIS. 

Posted By: purpulicious01
Date Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 4:31pm
And good video OP

He speaks nothing but the truth, but sadly most (aka the west/america) won't hear it. 

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 4:34pm
Sounds like a Shakespearean monologue. 

Date Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 4:39pm

dont be silly

what? I coulda sworn we had a discussion and everybody agreed that all Irish were racist.

Posted By: mommykat
Date Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 8:19pm

And furthermore, his policies are not all that different from Bush. He's barely a Democrat.

ITA:

Posted By: naturesgift
Date Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 9:57pm
Originally posted by purpulicious01 purpulicious01 wrote:

And good video OP

He speaks nothing but the truth, but sadly most (aka the west/america) won't hear it. 
Most the average American is the most oblivious to world issues it so irresponsible

btw what's a good site for well rounded news from around the world

Date Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 7:14am

dont be silly

what? I coulda sworn we had a discussion and everybody agreed that all Irish were racist.
you're being dramatic

we didnt say all, just that its not a racial utopia as postulated

http://f2.blackhairmedia.com/nigerian-family-face-racism-threats-in-ireland_topic371616_page1.html" rel="nofollow - http://f2.blackhairmedia.com/nigerian-family-face-racism-threats-in-ireland_topic371616_page1.html

Date Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 7:18am
was that the thread? *shrugs* the way these things read... but hey. my bad then.

Date Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 7:24am

its all good monica

all good

Posted By: Junior Jr
Date Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 7:43am
LMFAO me and Midwest have been telling you Brothas Obama wasn't sh*t since 2010 and y'all slandered us to high heaven

jr.

Date Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 9:11am
Junior now u know folks was in they feelings then. He was is handsome with an obviously black wife. It was something nobody expected to see in their lifetime. So folks were prepared to treat him with kid gloves. He was getting accolades just for being with Michelle. *shrugs* A lot of individual personal reasons why folks went hard in the paint for him.

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 9:14am
i only voted for obama because he is black, he still is black so he has met my expectations. and he did that whole obamacare thing.

midwestern messiah won

Date Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 9:37am
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

i only voted for obama because he is black, he still is black so he has met my expectations. and he did that whole obamacare thing.

midwestern messiah won
lol..

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 9:38am
I'm not even registered to vote. *bows out gracefully*

Date Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 9:54am
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

Originally posted by camille07 camille07 wrote:

a dude who makes beats in his parents basement ought not to throw stones at the most powerful black man in the history of the united states. 

CLASSIC!

Date Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 10:05am
There isn't a person on here who wasn't in they feelings when Barack Obama was elected, myself included. It didn't have to be my country for my heart to swell with pride. The whole world was impressed.

But there came a point where you simply couldn't ignore his deficiencies any more, yet most posters would whoop your ass, drag you on the floor by the hair and whoop your ass some more for even suggesting that he needed to step up. You can't treat a politician like a deity.

Date Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 11:47am

Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

Originally posted by camille07 camille07 wrote:

a dude who makes beats in his
parents basement ought not to throw stones at the most powerful black
man in the history of the united states. 

<font size="7">CLASSIC!

mike joooooooones!

Date Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 11:48am
Is that the same guy who liked Paul Rand? Yeaaaaa.... no

Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

LMFAO me and Midwest have been telling you Brothas Obama wasn't sh*t since 2010 and y'all slandered us to high heaven

jr.

Idk why yall actin' like there hasn't been a consistent group of people who were never "in love" with the guy. I didn't like Obama for the first reasons I posted on pg1 so much so that I didn't vote for him the first time around. I later warmed a lil but I've always had a problem with his posture towards Black Americans and by time I found out he was bombing kids in the middle east my opinion had cemented

Don't get that confused with me defending his Blackness or his Americaness from conservative attacks. Some people have a legit problem with being rational. You can critique Obama's politics without hating his guts

Posted By: K_Camille
Date Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 12:06pm

midwestern messiah won

Hilarious.  

He was the better option, lesser evil imo..Aw well.

Date Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 12:13pm

There isn't a person on here who wasn't in they feelings when Barack Obama was elected, myself included. It didn't have to be my country for my heart to swell with pride. The whole world was impressed.

But there came a point where you simply couldn't ignore his deficiencies any more, yet most posters would whoop your ass, drag you on the floor by the hair and whoop your ass some more for even suggesting that he needed to step up. You can't treat a politician like a deity.

agreed Jolie. I was also proud and feeling a type of way but at the same time (as I said then) we need not forget that the POTUS is a politician first and foremost. I remember feeling deep pride and elation when he won.

That said I don't believe you get the rank of President because you are honest acted in the best interests of your people. I think we wanted him to be different. I mean he's "black" so he gotta be different right? We were thinking and praying please don't be like these white pres who don't do nuffin' for black folks. And now...people's hearts are breaking because they're seeing ...really seeing that he's a politician. And I think it also hurts "us" because "we're" feeling played. I still can't say nuffin' about Obama to the black folks in my circle. I still defend him to white folks tho. It's the principalities.

Pres. Obama is very charismatic and his wife is very charming. They seem down to earth. I think that's also what "tricked" us. I'm not trying to "drag" him because of this thread. What i'm saying now is the same thing I've said years ago.

As far as Midwest n'nem. I think folks also responded harshly to Midwest in regards to this was because to speak ill of Pres. Obama at the time was reading like you wanted him to fail. That you wanted him to fucc us just so years later...you can gloat and say "I told u so."

Sorry for all the words n'sh*t. My thoughts are all over. Because honestly...in my heart of hearts I was hoping he'd be different also.

Date Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 12:53pm
What are y'all really expecting from the president of the US I don't get it! I guess because I'm Jamaican and the politicians there are beyond corrupt so I know what's up but...Obama can't do anything without jumping through 5 million hoops anyway eh meh who cares

Date Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 1:07pm
For me it's much less about receiving kudos for always calling Obama out bc it's much more about learning from our mistakes and learning how to read the red flags

We don't have to blindly support someone because they look good, they're articulate and they "represent us well". Ok, well what about are they actually for us?

Obama distancing himself from the pastor that he choose to have a long-term relationship with... a pastor that was accused of hate speech when really he was speaking the damn truth about America... that was a huge red flag. I'm sure Obama thought he couldn't win the election with Pastor Wright by his side because he couldn't win the (racist) white vote.

What self-respecting Black person (politician or not) would want the vote of racist yt folks??? Confused
For me it really foreshadowed how he would also buck and bow to the pressure of the racist, conservative right whenever they scream foul... and he has for the most part

Posted By: Junior Jr
Date Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 1:18pm
*Ron Paul and that was me

jr.

Is that the same guy who liked Paul Rand? Yeaaaaa.... no

Date Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

midwestern messiah won

Hilarious.  

He was the better option, lesser evil imo..Aw well.

lol this was brought up in one of obama aint shiet midwestern threads

Originally posted by ChubbyYeti ChubbyYeti wrote:

Originally posted by ChubbyYeti ChubbyYeti wrote:

Usually when you vote, you're going to be voting for the lesser of two evils.  So with that said, do you think you would be happy if McCain was in office?

yes

Where do you think we'd be right now if McCain was in office.

the world would still exist

Posted By: Diane (35)
Date Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

What are y'all really expecting from the president of the US I don't get it! I guess because I'm Jamaican and the politicians there are beyond corrupt so I know what's up but...Obama can't do anything without jumping through 5 million hoops anyway eh meh who cares

blink blink blink blink blink blink blink blink blink blink

IF we look to any of the major first world countries and their politicians we see much more corruption and chicanery throughtout their history/on a daily/weekly/monthly basis than out here. Miss me with that one. and all those corruption index, hr violations, human trafficking, murder capital of the world, most homophobic place etc etc etc. The folks (that hail from said countries) doing the watching and crunching the numbers and writing the reports can have several seats!

Print Page | Close Window