Print Page | Close Window

never mind

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=373764
Printed Date: Nov 17 2017 at 4:01pm

Topic: never mind
Posted By: Alias_Avi
Subject: never mind
Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 8:11pm
Originally posted by Adrian Adrian wrote:

I am by no means a pedophile. But I can understand it a little bit, especially from the victims perspective. I, as a child remember fantasizing about older men having sex with me. So I kinda understand from a child's perspective. I was sexually active at a very young age, so young I haven't even heard of intercourse. And I liked it.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/987739222b4e1284f4ed8d71c611b177/tumblr_mwyu7og3Sf1shm9rjo1_500.gif

Replies:
Posted By: nala52808
Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 8:11pm
ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedStern Smile

Posted By: Adrian
Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 8:12pm
Never mind. Sensitive topic...

Posted By: K_Camille
Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 8:12pm
I don't get the point of your post. 

Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 8:13pm
Somebody's gonna get banned soon. And I'm so here for it!Approve

Posted By: femmefatale85
Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 8:13pm
Children don't know any better, adults do...stop trolling 

Posted By: petiteone29
Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 8:16pm
Da hell?

Posted By: AwesomeAries
Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 8:19pm
I don't even know if I want to take a seat in this fcuked up thread

Posted By: Az~Maverick
Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 8:20pm
That sick shyt has no place here. Take your ass to NAMBLA DeadAngry

Posted By: Wynter
Ok, what are you talking about. Do you know what pedophilia is? Obviously not. Here ya go.

Pedophilia is considered a paraphilia, an "abnormal or unnatural attraction." Pedophilia is defined as the fantasy or act of sexual activity with prepubescent children.

Posted By: MissinCali
Just Wrong!

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 8:23pm
Im 41 yrs old. To old to involve myself in this.
Adrian/Nairda/etc, good luck with your struggles and I hope that your week becomes brighter.
Take care xoxo

Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 8:23pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

How harsh. I've been around this forum since the fall of 2003. Why would I decide to start trolling now?

Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 8:25pm

I am by no means a pedophile. But I can understand it a little bit, especially from the victims perspective. I, as a child remember fantasizing about older men having sex with me. So I kinda understand from a child's perspective. I was sexually active at a very young age, so young I haven't even heard of intercourse. But I liked it.

Posted By: femmefatale85
Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 8:26pm

Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

How harsh. I've been around this forum since the fall of 2003. Why would I decide to start trolling now?

did your nasty a-- just quote me? the audacity

Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 8:26pm
Originally posted by Wynter Wynter wrote:

Ok, what are you talking about. Do you know what pedophilia is? Obviously not. Here ya go.

Pedophilia is considered a paraphilia, an "abnormal or unnatural attraction." Pedophilia is defined as the fantasy or act of sexual activity with prepubescent children.

Which I don't. I'm just saying I understand children's fantasy with adults, but not adults' fantasy with children.

And as I state I am in no way attracted to children.

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 8:27pm

Posted By: zolloh
Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 8:27pm
Adrian, were you abused as a child?

Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 8:28pm
Stern Smile

Originally posted by Wynter Wynter wrote:

Which I don't. I'm just saying I understand children's fantasy with adults, but not adults' fantasy with children.

If that's the case, this thread makes no fuing sense. Go to bed or something.

Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 8:29pm
Stern Smile

Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 8:29pm
Stern Smile

Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 8:30pm
f*ck this posting order Angry

Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

No. But I was sexually active with my friends starting at the age of 3 or 4.

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 8:31pm
children who are victims of pedophilia are not sitting around fantasizing about older men like it's a matter of choosing between crushing on a little person in their classroom vs. The school janitor, wtf.  That's not a healthy or normal perspective.  It sounds like a desperate cry for attn from a male authority figure.

But I've heard lots of guys think differently about crap like that hence all the,"I would never tell on my teacher" comments.

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 8:31pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 8:33pm
That other thread was kind of suspect. 

Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 8:34pm
Wha type of halfwit doesnt know the difference between children curious about their sexuality vs a pedophile. They have nothing to do with the other. A toddler does not can not seduce an adult. Point Blank

You are on the fast track to the sex registry.

You watched your cousin get dressed? Did she know? 

This is just weird

Posted By: K_Camille
Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 8:35pm
lol..A Michael Jackson gif in the first page of this thread..Yeah, this thread going to hell.

Posted By: Tbaby
*reports*
OP if this is a sick attempt to gain attention, then you've got it.

Posted By: Diane (35)

Or how about if you see a *handsome child and think, "If he were "x" years older, he could get it!" Do you think there's anything wrong with it?

*for sensitive people

yes i do. I see children and teens as that children and teens. no sexual attraction whatsoever. cute babies, pretty girls handsome young men etc but my loins or mind never goes there nope none 'tallDead

Or how about if you see a *handsome child and think, "If he were "x" years older, he could get it!" Do you think there's anything wrong with it?

*for sensitive people

You should save your stories for a psychologist to figure out, boo. You said you've been on bhm for a long time so you know this is not the place to be talkin bout psycho stuff. Now everybody's gonna be side eyeing you and calling you a pedophile, and its kind of your fault

Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 8:36pm
If you were looking for attention... you got it

Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 8:36pm

*for sensitive people

That is disgusting. Do you think like this?

Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 8:37pm
You're an ignorant ass.

I've given you too much attention already.

Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

This is just weird

I would watch her put on makeup and accessories in the mirror wishing that were me.

Posted By: sexyandfamous

I am by no means a pedophile. But I can understand it a little bit, especially from the victims perspective. I, as a child remember fantasizing about older men having sex with me. So I kinda understand from a child's perspective. I was sexually active at a very young age, so young I haven't even heard of intercourse. But I liked it.

Are you sure you were fantasizing? It could have happened and you somehow blocked it and made it seem as fantasy.
When did you start having sex, and was the person you had sex with your age?

fyi to the members, Adrian is mentally ill, he has posted about it before.

Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 8:39pm

*for sensitive people

Can a child not be a little attractive? That reminds me of some big black woman saying about a child "OOoo, he sexy!"

Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 8:39pm
well that "big black woman" has issues.  I'm around teenage boys all the time and I feel nothing for them, society has effectively trained my brain.  The switch never comes on.

Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 8:40pm

1,2 bhm is coming for you

Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 8:41pm

*for sensitive people

Can a child not be a little attractive? That reminds me of some big black woman saying about a child "OOoo, he sexy!"

Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 8:42pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Are you sure you were fantasizing? It could have happened and you somehow blocked it and made it seem as fantasy.

I started sexual behavior at the age of 4. I say "sexual behavior" because I didn't know how to have sex. But when I was about 11-12 years old, I would have fantasies about my Tech teacher. He was probably in his mid 30's- early 40's...

I asked because  I thought you might have been sexually active before age 5. Maybe someone well versed in childhood psychosexual stages can give you insight as to why your phallic developmental stage is prominent, you probably never resolved the issues, which is normally done by age 6 and you would have moved on to latency.

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

children who are victims of pedophilia are not sitting around fantasizing about older men like it's a matter of choosing between crushing on a little person in their classroom vs. The school janitor, wtf.  That's not a healthy or normal perspective.  It sounds like a desperate cry for attn from a male authority figure.

But I've heard lots of guys think differently about crap like that hence all the,"I would never tell on my teacher" comments.

I beg to disagree. There are children who were abused and sadly, do want to have sex. My ex had a friend who was a social worker. Twin girls, 4 years old, both abused by a male, were put in foster care. One of them was so scared of men that she would throw up when she saw men. The other one would try to have sex with men.

In my Abnormal Psych class, the professor posed a question "why some children who were abused would enjoy sex?" and no one had an answer, so he explained to us "That's because the vagina of a child has the same nerves as the vagina of an adult, thus why a little girl could feel pleasure". Yes, sickening, I was hoping he was going o say they were brainwashed.

Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 8:43pm

*for sensitive people

Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 8:43pm

Then BHM is the LAST place he needs to be.

Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 8:44pm

yeah, we know he's mentally ill, and he's prolly recollecting something in the past and trying to make it seem like its okay in his mind. but the thing is that with the exception of maybe  LiteBrite, none of us is certified to handle these prollems. We're good at empathizing with others when they are dealing with certain situations, but this crap is out of our realm. I dont think alot of us can relate or even want to talk about pedophilia

Maybe fantasizing about the teavher was just your way of dealing with puberty....I've heard boys say that they feel like they're going to explode during that time?

I started sexual behavior at the age of 4. I say "sexual behavior" because I didn't know how to have sex. But when I was about 11-12 years old, I would have fantasies about my Tech teacher. He was probably in his mid 30's- early 40's...

I believe you posted in here that you are schizophrenic. When were you diagnosed and when did you started taking meds?

Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 8:45pm

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I beg to disagree. There are children who were abused and sadly, do want to have sex. My ex had a friend who was a social worker. Twin girls, 4 years old, both abused by a male, were put in foster care. One of them was so scared of men that she would throw up when she saw men. The other one would try to have sex with men.

In my Abnormal Psych class, the professor posed a question "why some children who were abused would enjoy sex?" and no one had an answer, so he explained to us "That's because the vagina of a child has the same nerves as the vagina of an adult, thus why a little girl could feel pleasure". Yes, sickening, I was hoping he was going o say they were brainwashed.

I meant before they are abused

Posted By: Diane (35)
Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 8:46pm
Adrian by sexual behaviour you mean touching each other and exposing yourselves to each other? If not describe this behaviour at 3-4 years old? Also where were the adults?

Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 8:49pm
OP is not a troll, he's been around a long time. He's admitted to having issues before.

Maybe Southern or other mental health or child psychologists can chime in, LiteBrite?

Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 8:51pm
I believe you posted in here that you are schizophrenic. When were you diagnosed and when did you started taking meds?

I had it all my life until my symptoms were triggered at the age of 16. Didn't get diagnosed until I was 19. That's when I stared taking meds.

Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Adrian by sexual behaviour you mean touching each other and exposing yourselves to each other? If not describe this behaviour at 3-4 years old? Also where were the adults?

Grinding genitals with clothes on. One time my uncle caught me and my cousin dry humping and gave as a spanking. Didn't do much tho.

Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 8:54pm

This is just weird

I would watch her put on makeup and accessories in the mirror wishing that were me.

on another thread he said he watches her put makeup on... because he watches everyone living a normal life and he does nothing.

Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 8:55pm
I'm just gone log off 

Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 8:59pm
I'm sorry Adrian for being dismissive (if you're truly not trolling)

Sounds like you need to find a space to discuss these very serious topics but I'm not sure if BHM is the place for that

Most of us are not trained to handle these discussions and the wrong person saying the wrong thing to you... who knows what could happen

If I were you, I'd spend a lil more time researching other forums specifically made for these type of issues or even looking for orchestrated meetings with other sufferers

Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 9:01pm
if op has been here since 2003 i am sure he knows this isn't the place for that.  mental illness or not.

Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 9:02pm
2 of my family members are schizo. One murdered my sister, the other stabbed my grandma.

yeah....I don't need to be up in this fukkery thread.....*exits*

Posted By: kerysdream7
Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 9:06pm

Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 9:07pm
Damn

Did they have violent personalities before that?

Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

2 of my family members are schizo. One murdered my sister, the other stabbed my grandma.

yeah....I don't need to be up in this fukkery thread.....*exits*

Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 9:07pm
This was simply a topic to be discussed. Viewer discresion advised. But I feel like we're debating religion and polititcs.

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 9:14pm
You should change the title of this thread....

Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 9:16pm
This is not even funny OP
TAKE UR MEDICATION

Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I like your avi picture. alot. Embarrassed

Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 9:30pm
Thanks, Nala Embarrassed

Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 9:35pm

Any suggestions?

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 9:42pm

Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 9:54pm
is Adrian that sicko tiffanyintx

Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 9:57pm
No.

Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 10:00pm
Do u own a pink blouse

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 10:01pm

Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 10:02pm
so how is it this troll isn't banned yet?

Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 10:03pm
I don't care what you think. The topic was on my mind so I decided to share it here. I thought there would be some people who could relate to me or hear something they never heard before but was so true. I thought it was a good idea to share my confidentiality with my BHM family. Oh well...

Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 10:04pm

Do u own a pink blouse

What? No. Why???

Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 10:07pm
When you said pedophile my mind went to small children so yeah...not much productive convo to come from that.

Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 10:08pm

Any suggestions?

I don't know...the topic really put this thread in a bad light

When I was younger I was sexually active with kids my age and a couple years older but never an adult...I never thought about having sex with a adult

Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

I'm offended by you calling me a troll. I've been here for a very very very long time, so long TTT wasn't called TTT, it was called "The General Forum". Honey, I am not a troll.

Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 10:15pm
if you are not a troll then that's even worse

Insinuating children "like" being victim to demented pedophiles is some of the sickest sh*t I've read in here 

Being banned is the least of your worries. Bringing this as an adult, you should be reported to the authorities so they can look into the kids you have access to

Who gives a good f@#! how long you been here

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 10:15pm
Ehhh....ummmm.....

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 10:17pm
You lucid enough to be offended at being called a troll huh.
You know this ish isn't right .
Stop playing games

Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 10:19pm
Are you saying I'm a pedophile. I have never touched a child nor thought about touching children. It's just not my thing.

Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 10:19pm

Not sure, i know i reported a few post

Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 10:23pm
Okay, all I'm saying is that at the age of 11 I had sexual fantasies about my teacher and didn't think it was immoral for him to have sex with me.

Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 10:28pm
we need an IP check stat because this ish is ridiculous

If this troll ain't gone by sun up

Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 10:34pm
oh and if you're a regular poster 

I hope you get outed before you get banned

Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 10:34pm

Not sure, i know i reported a few post

Not the first time I've been banned. I was banned as "nairda" for posting picture of a man with a vagina. If I get banned I may resurface. Yall been acting like I've been starting trouble for days. I do admit I occassionally post questionable topics but I'm not replying to other topics in an inappropriate manner or starting trouble for no reason. I'm learning from you guys that this is a sensitive topic and many are passionate (and passionately disguisted) about it.

Sorry?

Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 10:35pm

oh and if you're a regular poster 

I hope you get outed before you get banned

whatever...

I'm thinking "who do you think you are miss "holier than thou"?

This is coming from a genuine place. I'm saying what do you think about teens who fantasize about their teachers.

Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 10:36pm

*for sensitive people

Are you saying I'm a pedophile. I have never touched a child nor thought about touching children. It's just not my thing.

A person who is not a pedophile would never I'm not a pedophile but at the very least you have pedo tendencies. You should alert the authorities bout these thoughts you're having.

Posted By: thickblkbarbie
Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 10:40pm
read 1st page, skip 2-10 ,now walks the hell out of here!!

Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 10:42pm
There are no "thoughts". I seriously offened that you think I'm a pedophile.

On being a troll. I'm a bit lonely. I do like the (positive) attention I'm getting. I just wanted to chat. However, I didn't bring this topic up to start a war or anything. I have never posted a topic about this before and didn't know people were that sensitive about it.

Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 10:44pm

Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 10:46pm
Not being a pedo is something I'm proud of. You accusing me of being a pedo is like calling a straight man a faggot.

Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 10:46pm

LOL!LOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 10:57pm

]Who gives a good f@#! how long you been here

I'm just saying I'm a loyal member to this forum. We go WAYYY back. And no I am not a troll. I was dead serious when I started this topic.

Print Page | Close Window