Print Page | Close Window

agree or not???

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=373737
Printed Date: Nov 18 2017 at 10:18pm

Topic: agree or not???
Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Subject: agree or not???
Date Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 6:03am

I can't embed this facebook video...got it from LSA  she is seriously on point with her remarks in this video. She is cutting and slicing/dicing us into pieces with the truth...maybe some of us on here will not agree with some or all she is saying but it is a great listening piece.. http://https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10203213932931499" rel="nofollow - /https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10203213932931499

http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php?t=742447" rel="nofollow - http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php?t=742447

Replies:
Date Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 6:05am
click on the lipstick alley link....can't embed the facebook link....

Posted By: K_Camille
Date Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 7:03am
Paused before the minute was up..You tried it, Dior.  G'day m'aam.

Date Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 7:15am
Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

hey don't get mad at me...i didn't make the video...i do agree with her to some point of what she is saying...i repeat....agree to some point of what she is saying...not all...

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 7:28am

Date Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 7:31am
thanks.....

Posted By: hauteshellbi
Date Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 7:42am
Who is "we"? Chile boo

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 7:50am
Black women.....talk too much? And that's why we can't get no man?
Yooooooooouuuuu and her tried it.

Posted By: JamCaygirl
Date Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 8:03am
Black women are so fascinating to armchair psychologists...

Date Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 8:06am
@Sang^^^^^^ wow i didn't see myself in that video beside her for you to say "Yoooouuuu"  i do remember there was a strong argument on here between some folks when that bhm person made a remark of loud black females...and some have posted videos of 'loud' females and made remarks of them on here...

Posted By: Marcelo22
Date Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 10:17am
She been lurking on BHM  

Posted By: kerysdream7
Date Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 10:18am

Posted By: Marcelo22
Date Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 10:19am
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

hey don't get mad at me...i didn't make the video...i do agree with her to some point of what she is saying...i repeat....agree to some point of what she is saying...not all...

u shoulda let a man post this vid instead 

"the solution is to be quiet, if u listened more than u talked you would peep game"

Posted By: callmeDEva
Date Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 10:26am
i couldn't get past the two minute mark

not even going to comment on her stereotypical laced rant. meh. unfortunate though that people will see a possible black woman shaming black women, and use it as a means to fuel their own hatred against us. like it holds some form of truth because she may also be a woman of color.

and no, black women can't catch a fcuking break.

i was just discussing with someone how spanish women are also seen as loud, aggressive, and argumentative. but instead it's perceived as fiery, sexy, passionate, etc.

whatever.

Posted By: naturesgift
Date Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 10:40am
I did not watch- if this is NOT helpful let leave it alone because WE DON't Need it! No need to claim this, its most likely her own issue and she also most likely don't have the very thing she is giving advise on

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 10:46am
lol @ being quiet is the solution to black men not doing what they need to do...mmmmkay.

i guess if you agree you have decided that this is the reason you don't have a husband/man and perhaps you should try it.

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 10:51am
Dior ^^^ You are one of my girls , but I despise links from LSD/LSA.

Posted By: Blac1Chyna
Date Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 11:03am
you can look at her and tell shes a plain jane, lame as hell and probably has a hard time getting attention from a man

so whats the easiest way for a lame bitch to get attention? put other women down to try to make herself appear better by comparison

she wants black men attn., the same ones who probablyb pass her by on the daily, so she goes on line and tells them what they wanna hear. if her matronly grandma looking ass markets herself as the ideal wifable type woman she might actually get some attention

Posted By: femmemichelle
Date Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 11:03am
She is looking for brownie points from the men who are now lauding her comments as revolutionary. She needs to get her life.

Posted By: ThatGurlD
Date Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 11:17am
I just realized there's a high probability that I'ma stab somebody before I leave this earth.  Tis all.

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 1:54pm
 i don't trust women who use "female" in their everyday discussions...Sleepy

Posted By: Findingmyme
Date Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 2:57pm
Some opinions do not need to be shared with the masses.

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 3:12pm
She also said males too tho. #justsayin'

Date Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

She also said males too tho. #justsayin'

that either...

Posted By: Limalady
Date Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 5:18pm
She says we. Confused I don't know many Black women like that. I know loud and argumentative people of all races and genders. Just saying...

Date Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 5:24pm
Is it just me, or are Black women MORE subservient than other groups of women. White women are stronger champions of feminism. Black women are more likely to proudly proclaim how they cater to their men. I'm not knocking it. Culturally, I take a lot of pride supporting and promoting traditional gender roles. I just feel like these rants are misguided, but this is just me.

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 5:34pm
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

Is it just me, or are Black women MORE subservient than other groups of women. White women are stronger champions of feminism.Black women are more likely to proudly proclaim how they cater to their men. I'm not knocking it. Culturally, I take a lot of pride supporting and promoting traditional gender roles. I just feel like these rants are misguided, but this is just me.

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 7:07pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

no trying to derail the thread, but who is this woman? i see her gifs all the time in here
is she from one of the real housewives show?

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 7:10pm

Is it just me, or are Black women MORE subservient than other groups of women. White women are stronger champions of feminism. Black women are more likely to proudly proclaim how they cater to their men. I'm not knocking it. Culturally, I take a lot of pride supporting and promoting traditional gender roles. I just feel like these rants are misguided, but this is just me.

I don't think black women are more subservient but there are many who are proud to cater for their man - lend money, let them live for free with them, pay their bills, etc - and then later they don't understand why the men cheated or left them.

I think Hispanics women are more subservient, because they are the first to quit their job if their husband tell them so.

Posted By: smaison
Date Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 7:31pm
50% of black women have herpes? someone search the stats for me. 

Date Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 7:34pm
black men love us and want to produce black families? let me know something. 

Date Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 7:35pm
i bet she went to a hbcu. i can always peep them. 

Date Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by smaison smaison wrote:

wait...this heffa actually said that in the video?  tbh i clicked the red x the second time i heard her say female. 

i don't think so, i think black women who do that just like screaming that shyt because it sounds good. maybe it will help them get a man in the midst of the shortage? this chick gonna get a bunch of message on youtube. this is better and cheaper than joining a dating site. 

Posted By: Alias_Avi
No I don't agree

We certainly have our members but to say "we" as in Black women, collectively, have this problem is just an oversight

Even on a show like RHOA, there's only one Nene

rut row...DeadLOL

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 7:39pm

Child please. 

Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 7:40pm
Dead

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

rut row...DeadLOL

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

no trying to derail the thread, but who is this woman? i see her gifs all the time in here
is she from one of the real housewives show?

she is from arrested development

Date Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 7:49pm

from my experience, yes.  i can probably count on one hand the black men i know personally who have actually married and procreated with a yt woman or any variation there of.  i can also count on one hand the instances i've seen a becky hanging on black men at any non public party, bbq or gathering i've been too...

Date Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 7:53pm

that's what the CDC says...close to that number...they say 1 in 5 of all women and close to 1 in 2 of african american women.Dead

Date Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 7:57pm
geeezus.  wow.  those are the cdc stats, huh?

Date Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 7:59pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

that's what the CDC says...close to that number...they say 1 in 5 of all women and close to 1 in 2 of african american women.Dead

shyt is sad. 

Date Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 8:00pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

geeezus.  wow.  those are the cdc stats, huh?

yeah, but then they also say 80% of ppl with it do not know they have it.  I didn't know so many people could go without symptoms...

Date Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 8:06pm
orly?  and so how are they coming to these %'s then.  swag guestimations????????Geek

Date Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 8:07pm
LOL i don't know...they're good for scaring people with the unconfirmed x% don't know it stuff.

I think the number is high for all people but, half seems really really high. 

Date Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 8:10pm
sounds like some bullshyt to me.  they need more people...lol

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 8:30pm
I peeped her other videos and she really hates women. She talks about how single mothers need to accept they are a ho and how they were wrong for laying with irresponsible dudes, yet she is a single mother of two children with two different men. 

The problem with these videos is that they don't even attempt to go deeper and understand the psychological turmoil from being demonized by society that might be the cause for this supposed frustration they see. Instead, they make blanket generalizations with no solutions other than to make it excusable for us to be seen as undesirable. All her videos are negative AF, but she thinks she is being uplifting. If I had to deal with her on a daily I would be pissed off all the time too.

Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 8:36pm

Is it just me, or are Black women MORE subservient than other groups of women

Not sure if serious (-___-) 

Date Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 9:18pm
You can get herpes while using a condom it's caught through skin contact numbers are believable

Them yt people stayyyyyyyyy with cold sores

Date Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 9:19pm
How she even get on that topic lawd I hit the x after she said 'we' for the 4th time

Date Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

you can look at her and tell shes a plain jane, lame as hell and probably has a hard time getting attention from a man

so whats the easiest way for a lame bitch to get attention? put other women down to try to make herself appear better by comparison

she wants black men attn., the same ones who probablyb pass her by on the daily, so she goes on line and tells them what they wanna hear. if her matronly grandma looking ass markets herself as the ideal wifable type woman she might actually get some attention

Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 9:28pm
so we're subservient yet loud and demanding? 

All at the same time huh

Date Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 9:29pm

I have a choice in my Home . I will teach my daughter to have a voice . I would never allow my husband or any man to rule me . We compromise and I win most of time lol . I love to cook for my family . I am blessed .

Date Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 9:30pm
we're fighting a colossal battle against racism and need to focus

We don't have time for this shady, subversive sh*t

Date Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 9:36pm
Before a new black comes to eye roll 

it's colossal when you can be dragged from your home naked in the middle of the night by "mistake" and it not be national news followed by the immediate firing of the officers involved and a huge civil suit

Whatever makes new blacks think they're special is out of the window when you're naked in the middle of the night 

Date Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 9:48pm
Ok, I see subservient has a negative connotation here. Black women aren't subservient. I was just saying I know a lot of Black women that don't mind playing the supporting role as opposed to being the starring role.

Posted By: rell85
Date Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 9:48pm
Not!!!...i don't argue...i say what i have to say and im done.

Posted By: msjaim2
Date Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 9:52pm
this chick is an idiot & more than likely the bane of her own existence.

Date Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 10:02pm
if you can be supportive yet loud, argumentative and demanding at the same time I guess

Now if you "can't get a man", how can you play the supportive role?   

The whole thing is ludicrous 

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 11:02am
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

I can't embed this facebook video...got it from LSA  she is seriously on point with her remarks in this video. She is cutting and slicing/dicing us into pieces with the truth...maybe some of us on here will not agree with some or all she is saying but it is a great listening piece.. http://https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10203213932931499" rel="nofollow - /https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10203213932931499

http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php?t=742447" rel="nofollow - http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php?t=742447

Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 1:31pm

damn black women can't catch a break!

I hate the way she was saying "females" too...female what?

i thought i was the only one who despises when people say "female". so derogatorry

Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 11:07pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

if you can be supportive yet loud, argumentative and demanding at the same time I guess

Now if you "can't get a man", how can you play the supportive role?   

The whole thing is ludicrous 

Who is saying we are all these things at once? I agree with you. Black women aren't a monolithic group. My experience with Black women differs from hers and most others, I guess. I just don't meet a lot of loud, angry Black women. Confused I only see them on youtube and tv. I never know what these rants are based in. I'm a believer in a saying, "What you focus on, you find." If you are looking for a group to be a certain way, that's how they will be.

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Aug 05 2014 at 12:48am

Print Page | Close Window