Print Page | Close Window

Raising Asia

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=372642
Printed Date: Oct 17 2018 at 6:43am

Topic: Raising Asia
Posted By: Alias_Avi
Subject: Raising Asia
Date Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 9:00pm
Anybody gonna watch this on Lifetime tonight?

I'm on WC time but it should be on now for you East coasters

She seems a little too grown for her age tbh

Replies:
Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 9:02pm
Lets watch later. Dj paul is on celebrity wife swap right now.

Posted By: HeyBeautiful18
Date Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 9:24pm
SMH ^^  LOLLOL

I had to watch Bad Girls Club so Ill catch the repeat at 11

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 9:57pm
The mom allows that little girl to talk to her like that ? I Would take her out of the video and have a long time out /talk. Awful look for a child . I could see a lioness costume.

Too many sick people in the world watching . WTH grown men in cage ? . Cancel that show !!

Posted By: callmeDEva
Date Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 9:58pm
Way too grown

got her dressed in that little dominatrix outfit. uh uh

Posted By: hauteshellbi
Date Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 9:59pm
im watching on mute since im working out but I had no idea what was goin on with the whip until I saw she was a ring master during the performance lmao I was like what in the helllllll

Date Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by callmeDEva callmeDEva wrote:

Way too grown

got her dressed in that little dominatrix outfit. uh uh

yea the skimpy outfit plus a whip with the grown ass men was way too much smh

Date Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 10:05pm
I just don't understand why her mom is trying to make her so grown at such a young age? What's the point of that? Confused

Why does she have grown ass men dancing behind her in her lil dominatrix outfit?

Asia is so talented and confident but her mom needs to dial her down wayyyyy-bit

Date Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 10:08pm
I'm glad she's got confidence but it's a little too much ..

Date Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 10:09pm
They coulda had kids in little lion outfits

and gave her an actual circus outfit

Date Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 10:10pm
We Black and we saying all this Ouch

I can just imagine what they're saying on all the other boards :(

Date Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 10:10pm
I thought she got that mole removed?

Date Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

They coulda had kids in little lion outfits

and gave her an actual circus outfit

She did that already... could just reused the costume

Date Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 10:17pm
Shes so talented!

I ain't putting my kids in any 2 piece like that though especially not with splits and having their crotch wide open like that naahhhh

Date Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

We Black and we saying all this Ouch

I can just imagine what they're saying on all the other boards :(

dont even look the fukkery will be at an all time high

Date Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 10:19pm
LOL @ Hautes... ur hilarious

The dance world is not so overly-aware of things like that
I think that's why there's so much controversy when something like this hits mainstream

Like those lil girls dancing to Single Ladies wearing those skimpy outfits and Maddie dancing in a nude leo in Sia's video

Dancers tend to pay attention to the art moreso than the costumes

Date Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 10:32pm
Eh I get it but I'd rather put my babies in a leotard for gymnastics...and all them yonce moves nah

I loved dancing though I did a lil jazz back in my day lmao introduced me to eyelashes and my world has been complete ever since

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 10:38pm
watching now.. 

it wasnt just her mom.. anthony chose the vision of the dance.. the whip and men and everything was his idea.. her mom could have stepped in but she knows most kids these days are too grown but shes desperate for asia to become a star so she wants to trust anthony. 

as a former dancer myself… i dont have a problem with the 'skimpy' outfits.. you need to be able to see lines. 
i havent seen the full thing yet im only half way through the episode but i dont think its that bad. 

she does need to get popped in her mouth 1 good time though. 

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 10:48pm
She is talented Im glad her manager is still thinking about her age because her mother doesn't seem to be why would someone have to tell that routine is inappropriate...SMH.

I don't like that tude shes giving Mama.

Date Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 11:22pm
i didnt know asia was quite that mouthy.. 

i think they were thinking this would get asia way more fans… but it may do the opposite. 
theres nothing worse than a disrespectful little kid. she at least knew how to hide it on dance moms and abbys ultimate dance comp.. but i think shes really really extraly feeling herself now. 

one thing i can say about the kids on dance moms is that for the most part.. theyre respectful and polite (kendall has had her moments though..) and that makes ppl like them more because theyre not amazing dancers (besides maddie and maybe chloe.. kinda). i could see parents not wanting their kids to watch this… 

maybe christy was just stressed and havin an off day.. she'll probably check asia next episode. she seems like she would… 

Date Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 11:34pm
i think they were thinking this would get asia way more fans… but it may do the opposite. 
theres nothing worse than a disrespectful little black kid

According to the American public... Yup! She hasn't been this mouthy tbh. This is a new development... I mean, I could see that she liked to talk and she's always been more mature than her age but never used to talk to her mom this way. This is why I think it's her mother's fault

I'm surprised none of the producers thought she would need media training before putting her on air Confused

I'm disappointed in all the people that have failed her. It's not too late. Maybe Kristi will respond to all the complaints

Date Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 11:48pm
i think kristi will check her. 

she was just stressed this episode and didnt want to rile asia even further.. not an excuse but i just dont think kristi would typically tolerate all that. 

idk if it was the plan for the father to always complain about kristi not spending time with the other daughter for a 'better' plot or what… but i dont think this was smart. it seems sad and will make ppl like them less…. 

i can see abby watching this and instead of being impressed with her dancing.. she'll probably turn her nose waaaay up. abby doesnt tolerate disrespectful kids. 

Date Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 11:53pm
Asia and Kristi don't care about Abbey LOL

They used her as a stepping stone to this opportunity. They don't live in Los Angeles for no reason
Asia was getting better training in LA then at Abbey's. Her stint on Abbey's shows were strictly for her to climb the TV latter

Date Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 12:12am
i wasnt saying that they care… 

i was just saying. 
i dont think ANYone thinks that abby is one of the best dance teachers… 

but abby is a big fan of asias so i know/could picture her watching and loving asia and her fouettes.. but also die and be turned off at her mouth. 

Date Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 12:13am
I like the fact that Abbey don't take no talk back from any of her dancers

I though Kristi would be like that would Asia which is kinda surprised from what I've seen so far in the previews

I'm in the first 13 mins of the show and so far it's not that bad

Date Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 12:20am
How CYOOTE is Bella Blue tho! What a cutiepie... makes me want to pop one out

Date Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 12:23am
Anyone watching?

Poor Kristie... she wants fame for her child so badly but you can tell she struggles with stress and anxiety

I'm not sure she's fit for reality tv

Posted By: naturesgift
Date Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 12:40am
The routine needs a revamp and the parents need parenting class

Date Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 9:57pm
soooo… after all the episodes how do yall feel about Asias dad…?

he acts like he has a small dick or something.. plus hes short.
at times i like what hes saying but most of the other time hes doin a bit much and its makin him seem like a bitch
plus its like BRUH you dont eem know sht about this world/life. 

and anthony did have a point about kristi freakin out on him.. always wanting to cancel if it wasnt up to par and stressing all the time.. but she was all chill about that dirty little stage and tiny club that billy set up.

Date Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 9:58pm
I gave him a side-eye when I realized he never met Asia's manager or choreographer before

How u gonna let your daughter be around grown ass men (in the entertainment industry, especially) and not know who they are!??!???

Sometimes I like him but he needs to be more paternal

Date Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

I gave him a side-eye when I realized he never met Asia's manager or choreographer before

How u gonna let your daughter be around grown ass men (in the entertainment industry, especially) and not know who they are!??!???

Sometimes I like him but he needs to be more paternal 

PLUS.. its like how were you so uninvolved before then the second you see it getting hella serious you really hop in tryna flex. Hes mentioned how he pays them and signs the checks hella times.. and trying to/threatening to hire and fire people when you dont know sht about sht.. With the entertainment industry, your daughter, her full potential/challenges/strengths, which direction she should go, nada ninja turtle, chill. 

if i was kristi id be like IVE been here watching and learning every other day for yrs so dont hop up trying to regulate OUR world. you can have input and be a part of it but stop being such a douche like you know about this life. 
he has me annoyed.. 

oh i feel like kristi wasnt letting asia talk crazy/have attitude anymore. 

Date Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 10:16pm
Kristi got mad anxiety issues... i feel for her

Mr. Ray is putting on for the cameras. Beefin' up so he don't look like an absentee Black father, im sure

I think he really loves his daughters but both him and Kristi don't seem to have normal parental instincts because they've been in the showbiz for so long

Posted By: Prtybrwneye_z
Date Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 12:24am
They are going to be divorced before long, in court fighting over that little girls money

Date Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 12:45am
Is Kristi fcking Billy?
There's gotta be a reason why she's so attatched to him

Date Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 12:57am
i was thinking is the husband fcking the sister.. 

Date Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 12:04am
Asia is more of a mini-Jlo rather than a mini-Beyonce

Anthony is so fione btw

Posted By: Cream1970
Date Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 12:32am
I detest the "White woman eye stretchy thing" that Kristie does.
I would love to see her without make up.
Bella is adorable. *whispers* And will be a lot prettier than Asia at that age.

Posted By: Cream1970
Date Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 12:37am
She IS super talented. She's a bit sassy but her softer side that she shows towards her sister and wanting to be a "regular" kid sometimes balances her out, imo.

I like her more now than I did in the 1st episode.

Print Page | Close Window