Forum Name: Weaves / Extensions
Forum Description: Discussions on Weaves
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=372580
Printed Date: Dec 09 2019 at 11:59pm

Topic: BHM, PLEASE MONITOR YOUR USERS! #TIREDOFTHIS
Posted By: ExotiqBeautii
Subject: BHM, PLEASE MONITOR YOUR USERS! #TIREDOFTHIS
Date Posted: Jul 26 2014 at 12:12pm
I am sick and tired of being sick and tired of these spammers on here. It takes the joy out of trying to revive bhm, because it's filled with scammers and free advertising now. NOTE: If I dont know you, didn't send you a pm, or are not a TRUE bhm member, don't send me ANYTHING!

Anyone else get this?! I seem to be getting more and more in my PM's:
Hi Ma'am,

Myfilipinohair, the Celebrity Class "C Class" Filipino Hair Extension and Wig Company in the Philippines.

Myfilipinohair is a registered company in the Philippines and we are in hair business that exclusively produces and exports Filipino Hair for 5 years now.  All our hair are collected from the Philippines.  The hair quality is not comparable to the other types of hair from Asia.  

"C" Class Hair Quality 

We only get hair from teens to 40 years old so the hair is still durable after years of use. We have our own people doing the searching and cutting the hair direct from owner to make sure roots and tips are not mixed.  Our hair is pure Filipino virgin remy hair. The quality is very nice. Myfilipinohair products are all CelebrityClass (C Class) human hair.

"C" Class Workmanship

The founders' goal is to provide job to the people in remote area.  Jobless in the community are now given the opportunity to earn and have a decent living.  Workers are very concerned on the company's continuity and improvement so that it can give them continues source of income.  This is one thing that made them very cooperative in maintaining high standard of quality and service to clients.  To us, we don't mind producing less so long as the quality is guaranteed complaint-free.  To some manufacturers, hair is just a material but to us, it is our life.

Return Policy

We have "REFUND if not satisfied" return policy.  To try, just order 3 bundles of hair extension of either machine weft or hand wefted.  Touch, smell and feel the hair.  If you are not satisfied, just return the hair within 7 days from receipt and we will return your money.

Test Order

You can place order for 3 bundles of hair extension as a minimum at a retail price.  Should you have order of 3 kilos or more, we can give you the wholesale price.

WARNING

As our brand-name, Myfilipinohair became famous in North America, Africa and Europe, some people are taking advantage by pretending to be part owner, employee or partners.  Their motive is either to steal money from the client or to get higher price at a substandard quality. Beware of their promising words.  These are the only official contacts and sites that we have. Other than these are fake:

Email:  mailto:ex@myfilipinohair.com - export@myfilipinohair.com

Contact phone:  tel:%2B639175290376 - +639175290376 tel:%2B6336%20269%201364 - +6336 269 1364

Website:  http://www.myfilipinohair.com.ph/ - http://www.myfilipinohair.com.ph

FB:  http://www.facebook.com/myfilipinohair - http://www.facebook.com/myfilipinohair

Instagram: myfilipinohairphilippines

Alibaba:  http://myfilipinohair.trustpass.alibaba.com/ - http://myfilipinohair.trustpass.alibaba.com/

In placing order, please provide us the following.

- Recipient’s Full Name
- Complete Shipping Address

- Contact Number
- Order Details (Style, Length and Texture)

Here are our basic guidelines when it comes to shipments:

• Our Delivery terms- We usually use DHL, Fed Ex and UPS to send the goods to you.

o Note: Free Shipping, NO Bank Charge and Paypal Fees.

If you have any other concern, please email us anytime.

We are looking forward to welcome you as our new customer

With gratitude.

Annalyn Ama I Customer Service Representative I myFilipinohair
tel:%2B639175290376 - +639175290376 tel:%2B6336%20269%201364 - +6336 269 1364 I email:  mailto:ex@myfilipinohair.com - export@myfilipinohair.com

Viber:  tel:%2B639175290376 - +639175290376 I Skype: myFilipinohair
Follow us on Instagram: myfilipinohairphilippines
Like Us on Facebook 
http://www.facebook.com/myfilipinohair - http://www.facebook.com/myfilipinohair
Visit our website 
http://www.myfilipinohair.com.ph/ - http://www.myfilipinohair.com.ph

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/pm_email_pm.asp?ID=2508217" rel="nofollow - Email this Private Message to myself
Add to Buddy List http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/pm_buddy_list.asp?name=myFilipinohairPH" rel="nofollow - Add Buddy  Delete http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/pm_delete_message.asp?pm_id=2508217&XID=2368afb241z6" rel="nofollow - Delete  Reply To Private Message http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/pm_new_message_form.asp?code=reply&pm=2508217" rel="nofollow - Reply

Replies:
Posted By: CallMeLaLa
Date Posted: Jul 26 2014 at 1:57pm
Hahaha that gif is HILARIOUS!!! I got that PM too, and I agree with your post. All the ads and spam are whack. It's like trying to renovate a building with squatters still living there. I've been reporting the hell out of ads tho.

Posted By: thickblkbarbie
Date Posted: Jul 26 2014 at 2:15pm
I received the same pm , a fews days ago..I would think BHM would have a filter

Posted By: loveyessie
Date Posted: Jul 26 2014 at 3:29pm

I don't even really get on BHM anymore the spam is literally in every post.

Posted By: ExotiqBeautii
Date Posted: Jul 26 2014 at 3:33pm
I actually just read a snip-it of it. Are they serious about selling "C class" hair?! At least they're being honest and not calling it "A class" LOL

Posted By: spencer4hire
Date Posted: Jul 26 2014 at 4:17pm
I got it too.    I guess they see the number of advertisements within threads and they join right in.   It's quite annoying!

Posted By: misslexy22
Date Posted: Jul 26 2014 at 5:22pm
I also received the exact same message and it's quite annoying. I have also been getting new pop up accounts asking me what vendors have top quality hair they can purchase. It would be great if they would just delete these accounts whenever they spam the board.

Posted By: ms.blue
Date Posted: Jul 26 2014 at 5:29pm
I no longer enjoy coming here because of the bugs issue just logging on to the constant spam post.

Posted By: Keezyanduknoit
Date Posted: Jul 26 2014 at 5:56pm
Hvt been a member for too long but i've gotten pms frm them too, lol!

Posted By: mzsophisticated
Date Posted: Jul 26 2014 at 5:57pm
Yes i am so tired of random companies send me pm or pretending to be a member

Posted By: divastar
Date Posted: Jul 26 2014 at 7:14pm
Where's the like(love) button. I used to come on here everyday. Now I barely cone in. I hate that BHM has declined like this

Posted By: Mznellybby
Date Posted: Jul 26 2014 at 8:00pm
I got this bs this morning I just rolled my eyes and deleted it

Posted By: Gods Child
Date Posted: Jul 26 2014 at 10:47pm
I received it as well. I don't think that admin can do anything about vendors in boxing us, but they can certainly ban them from advertising in the forum.

Posted By: PerfectDiva
Date Posted: Jul 26 2014 at 11:08pm
I got the same message. WTH does "C" class mean anyway? I've heard of different grades, now there are classes? Whatever.

Date Posted: Jul 27 2014 at 11:02am
I was curious and wanted to know how much "C" grade hair cost ( since I never heard of "C" grade before). Well obviously said "C" grade hair in these folks mind is up there with the top of the line AV's!

RETAIL PRICE LIST
Minimum Order Requirement

Quantity: 3 bundles OR

Amount: USD500

MACHINE WEFT
Price per bundle (100 grams)
LENGTH
UNIT
CURRENCY
Straight, Slightly Wavy
Steamed              Body Wave, Big Wave
Steamed                  Big Curl, Spring Curl
inches
USD
inches
USD
inches
USD
inches
USD
inches
USD
inches
USD
inches
USD
inches
USD

inches
USD

inches
USD

inches
USD

inches
USD

inches
USD

Price List effective on July 3, 2014

Posted By: lildeevah
Date Posted: Jul 27 2014 at 1:40pm
I agree!! I've been on BHM for years but my post count is so low because it became less and less fun every year. :(

When people shared info and pretty pics it was the best.  I got so many hair style inspirations from here.

Posted By: femmemuscleisback
Date Posted: Jul 27 2014 at 4:02pm
the last time i checked, i don't even think there ARE any BHM moderators.

It had gotten to the point that the members were demanding that SPAM threads get removed especially here in the weave section. It wasn't just spam threads.  There were crazy "newbies" with outrageous posts, harassing BHM members, trolling, and racist remarks.

What was worse, SOME members - against the advice of the wiser ones - kept doing a "back and forth" with the trolls.  (a lot of butt-hurt came out of THAT mess.)Ouch

Hitting the report button was about as useless as a bra on a snake.

The "ghost moderators" didn't raise a finger.  They just let those threads fall back into the archives.

I really think Russ left BHM to just rot. 

Posted By: msjaim2
Date Posted: Jul 27 2014 at 5:01pm
i received the same message

Posted By: Bonjour baby ooowee
Date Posted: Jul 27 2014 at 10:35pm
yeah i DONT do bhm anymore / its a wreckLOL SAME run of the mill negative group that ONLY say the SAME drawn out sheittt a million times and then wonder where everyone wentLOL i don't do negative on no levels it's wayyyy better forums out here better yet take that waste coming here and put into self improvementClap /upgrading your personal life which ALL leads to a joyful satisfying yummy lifestyle yeah imma keep doin it like im doin it now bhm is OFFICIALLY a jokeLOLCool 

Posted By: SimplyPut
Date Posted: Jul 27 2014 at 11:08pm
Vendors can pay to have their information PM'd to all of us as a form of advertising. I'm pretty sure this is what they did.

Posted By: pigjohnfan
Date Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 4:13am
AngryI hate advertisement!!

Posted By: femmemuscleisback
Date Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 9:05am
Originally posted by Bonjour baby ooowee Bonjour baby ooowee wrote:

yeah i DONT do bhm anymore / its a wreckLOL SAME run of the mill negative group that ONLY say the SAME drawn out sheittt a million times and then wonder where everyone wentLOL i don't do negative on no levels it's wayyyy better forums out here better yet take that waste coming here and put into self improvementClap /upgrading your personal life which ALL leads to a joyful satisfying yummy lifestyle yeah imma keep doin it like im doin it now bhm is OFFICIALLY a jokeLOLCool 

Thank you for the bolded..

Here in the Weaves and Lace Sections:  the same topic of: "Do your Research".. is repeated..

i sometimes glance down in the TTT section and LMAO..  They're out of reading material.  It went from:

Racial Injustice to African History, Science etc., - (which is educational and my favorites)

to: Rappers (whom no one with any level of intelligence beyond 8th grade is aware of ..)

to (threads one should bypass or glance at quickly before just logging out):
Kim Kardashian,
What Kanye has to say
"What are y'all eatin' today"?
Who's Pregnant?
"Who do we like?"
"who we don't like"?
  That's kindergarten. 

many of the responses in these threads are embarrassing.  Not due to the content - but mainly the "ebonic" grammar, and the "N" word constantly being thrown around.

Yet when a white person comes into the thread and does the same thing..Shocked

and i think there's only about 10 Members left as whole Confused? (blowing smoke up each other's as**)

And to think at one time, (many moons ago), this was a place that i thought was interesting and educational...Ouch

Date Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 9:43am
Oh hellllll no! That's crazy. I doubt the "C" class is any different than their non "C" class hair. All the same ish. They're just trying to okie doke the noobs I suppose.

Posted By: Teesweet
Date Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by Gods Child Gods Child wrote:

I was curious and wanted to know how much "C" grade hair cost ( since I never heard of "C" grade before). Well obviously said "C" grade hair in these folks mind is up there with the top of the line AV's!

RETAIL PRICE LIST
Minimum Order Requirement
Quantity: 3 bundles OR
Amount: USD500
MACHINE WEFT
Price per bundle (100 grams)
LENGTH
UNIT
CURRENCY
Straight, Slightly Wavy
Steamed              Body Wave, Big Wave
Steamed                  Big Curl, Spring Curl
inches
USD
inches
USD
inches
USD
inches
USD
inches
USD
inches
USD
inches
USD
inches
USD

inches
USD

inches
USD

inches
USD

inches
USD

inches
USD

Price List effective on July 3, 2014

Wow, their prices have almost tripled in the last year!!! I guess they have to make up for the free shipping now...lol

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

Originally posted by Bonjour baby ooowee Bonjour baby ooowee wrote:

yeah i DONT do bhm anymore / its a wreckLOL
SAME run of the mill negative group that ONLY say the SAME drawn out
sheittt a million times and then wonder where everyone went
LOL
i don't do negative on no levels it's wayyyy better forums out here
better yet take that waste coming here and put into self improvementClap
/upgrading your personal life which ALL leads to a joyful satisfying
yummy lifestyle yeah imma keep doin it like im doin it now bhm is
OFFICIALLY a jokeLOLCool 

Thank you for the bolded..

Here in the Weaves and Lace Sections:  the same topic of: "Do your Research".. is repeated..

i sometimes glance down in the TTT section and LMAO..  They're out of reading material.  It went from:

Racial Injustice to African History, Science etc., - (which is educational and my favorites)

to: Rappers (whom no one with any level of intelligence beyond 8th grade is aware of ..)

to (threads one should bypass or glance at quickly before just logging out):
Kim Kardashian,
What Kanye has to say
"What are y'all eatin' today"?
Who's Pregnant?
"Who do we like?"
"who we don't like"?
  That's kindergarten. 

many of the responses in these threads are embarrassing.  Not due to the content - but mainly the "ebonic" grammar, and the "N" word constantly being thrown around.

Yet when a white person comes into the thread and does the same thing..Shocked

and i think there's only about 10 Members left as whole Confused? (blowing smoke up each other's as**)

And to think at one time, (many moons ago), this was a place that i thought was interesting and educational...Ouch

I miss your participation . I understand why you left like so many . I learn how to enjoy BHM by only posting in the topics I like . I wish the hair forums would pick up . I think at my age , BHM brings a little joy / laughter to my boring life .   

Date Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 6:56pm
@Teesweet Their prices have tripled in just a few months. I emailed them in May/June. Now you have to buy 10 bundles to get 40% off (the old prices) SMH. 

Date Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 7:20pm
I am sorry Teesweet and Perfect Diva those prices are outrageous! At those prices I might as well go with the tried tested and true (i.e Extensions Plus and or Wags)!

Date Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 7:22pm
Originally posted by Gods Child Gods Child wrote:

I am sorry Teesweet and Perfect Diva those prices are outrageous! At those prices I might as well go with the tried tested and true (i.e Extensions Plus and or Wags)!

Exactly!!!! I won't be making anymore purchases, that's for damn sure. 

Posted By: Bonjour baby ooowee
Date Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 8:45pm
LOL another former BHM just hit me up and told me to look @ this  thread today in ttt section / shows why MANY left it just gets too infantile EVERYBODY has an opinion that's what makes things interestingWink but DON'T speak your opinion here or you'll get cast into the brim & fireLOL

Sean Kingston has 3 cars repo'ed...

Posted By: Cream1970
Date Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 9:28pm
These vendors are so dumb. The fact that they spam and send IM's makes me NOT even consider buying from them.

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 11:41pm
I report vendors. And I agree with femme; TTT is sad.
I bumped 3 threads that were not the usual gossip/celebrity/member-related, but had few responses.

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 9:17am
I get those all the time, one pmed me the other day the saddest looking wig my eyes have ever known CryCryCry 

If you have 2 post and trying to start a Instagram hair company dont pm me either. Im sick of yall lazy heffas too.

Senior members if you pm me about vendors I will answer you BUT I cant offer any 100% money back certified certificate. I can tell you about my experience, If you dont trust what I said then continue your Matlock search without pming me. Please and Thank you in the non shadiest way possible.

Posted By: Prtybrwneye_z
Date Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 2:55pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

I get those all the time, one pmed me the other day the saddest looking wig my eyes have ever known CryCryCry 

<span style="line-height: 1.4;"> If you have 2 post and trying to start a Instagram hair company dont pm me either. Im sick of yall lazy heffas too.</span>

Senior members if you pm me about vendors I will answer you BUT I cant offer any 100% money back certified certificate. I can tell you about my experience, If you dont trust what I said then continue your Matlock search without pming me. Please and Thank you in the non shadiest way possible.

Lol at "Matlock search". That's what it feels like at times fooling around with some of these vendors.

Date Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

I bumped 3 threads that were not the usual gossip/celebrity/member-related, but had few responses.

Wearing anything other than the natural texture coming from your roots is slightly frowned upon downstairs in TTT it seems. most times one of the nautural stans will slightly come for you depending on who you are. BHM baffles my mind and is confusing as hell.

Lort and don't say Lupita aint a 10, they will burn sage and pray for you to love your blackness one day. 

You can discuss applying 45 different spackles of highlight and contour + Ben Nye powder but someone else hair is off limits. Everyone is a pre med student or already a DRConfused, you can talk about YSL pumps but then you  uppity or you ooze ratchedness if you like Steve madden.  You can have sex but not too much cause as soon as you dont like Beyonce dress then receipts will be pulled that you a heaux Shocked. A husband is okay but dont get divorced cause then you know nothing about having a man so please dont give advice on relationships or in my case Joe will come for you and ask why you gave your number to an exotical in the Apple store when I am separated legally and owe his highly favored ass not nary excuse. 

Chile dont you know the ins and outs of bhm by now???? Where fo you done been???

I weep when some posters hit them key strokes for so many reasons... Catch em Jesus+ Joseph and Mary

Date Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 3:00pm
I have a 2 pm limit now , If I have given you one of my trusted vendors that is all I have. I am sitting here with my weave untangled and unbothered.

Grace shall not write a short Kindle novel about weave that is NOT under her tiara. I shant, and most of you ladies I really like.

Date Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 3:06pm
I luv you PG .^^^^ You tell the truth and make me laugh everyday you post .   

Date Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Wearing anything other than the natural texture coming from your roots is slightly frowned upon downstairs in TTT it seems. most times one of the nautural stans will slightly come for you depending on who you are. BHM baffles my mind and is confusing as hell.

Lort and don't say Lupita aint a 10, they will burn sage and pray for you to love your blackness one day. 

You can discuss applying 45 different spackles of highlight and contour + Ben Nye powder but someone else hair is off limits. Everyone is a pre med student or already a DRConfused, you can talk about YSL pumps but then you  uppity or you ooze ratchedness if you like Steve madden.  You can have sex but not too much cause as soon as you dont like Beyonce dress then receipts will be pulled that you a heaux Shocked. A husband is okay but dont get divorced cause then you know nothing about having a man so please dont give advice on relationships or in my case Joe will come for you and ask why you gave your number to an exotical in the Apple store when I am separated legally and owe his highly favored ass not nary excuse. 

Chile dont you know the ins and outs of bhm by now???? Where fo you done been???

I weep when some posters hit them key strokes for so many reasons... Catch em Jesus+ Joseph and Mary

I think a lot of the members who spend time on TTT are not part of the natural hair movement, they just don't discuss their hair nor go to the sessions for non-naturals.
If everyone were a doctor the content of their posts would be different LOL and so would the threads.

I think people get afraid or just do not want to discuss more serious topics either because a)receipts may be pulled in the future b)may not please the peanut gallery c)they have opinions on diverse subjects that may make them sound like hypocrites.

I have been visiting other sections of BHM because TTT has been getting a bit repetitive on the threads. I like to come up here and report all the vendors as much as possible. And also the threads here are funnyLOL

Posted By: Nigerian_princess
Date Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 9:07am
Yeah I've found myself registering for other forums because I just don't like BHM anymore. And I don't see this level of spam on ANY other forums I frequent. Its like the mods are on an extended vacation. If that's the case, hand the mod position to people who will actually do something!

Posted By: MsBMW
Date Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 1:02pm
Waves at Nigerian Princess..Hey lady 
What are some other hair forums because BHM is tired..

Posted By: PreciousHairs
Date Posted: Jul 31 2014 at 2:09am
I was a lurker for years then I finally created an account and it's like I am judged for being a newbie! Should have stayed a lurker.

Posted By: Rumqueen
Date Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 10:37pm
Originally posted by PreciousHairs PreciousHairs wrote:

I was a lurker for years then I finally created an account and it's like I am judged for being a newbie! Should have stayed a lurker.

Facts! I see the way the newbies are treated. Goodness! It's vicious in here!
I finally created an account thinking I could get in on the fun, share my ideas and
get some helpful info. 
Chiile I'm scared to post or respond most of the time. 

Posted By: Nigerian_princess
Date Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 10:41pm
Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

Waves at Nigerian Princess..Hey lady 
What are some other hair forums because BHM is tired..

They aren't hair forums, their gossip-ish sites

Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by Rumqueen Rumqueen wrote:

Originally posted by PreciousHairs PreciousHairs wrote:

Facts! I see the way the newbies are treated. Goodness! It's vicious in here!
I finally created an account thinking I could get in on the fun, share my ideas and
get some helpful info. 
Chiile I'm scared to post or respond most of the time. 

Ladies, remember this is the internet and anything written may sound harsher than it is. Ignore the rude members and enjoy the benefits of BHM, there are someCry

Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 4:47pm
Half of these new members who have been long time lurkers wait 45 seconds before they are telling us about some great hair on some IG, FB or big cartel site that they happen to own so forgive us for being skeptical.

Welcome and nice to meet you, if you up to thangs they will come for you.

Have a nice day ladies!

Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 6:12pm
I am amazed how you can join and post in the regular forum . We have a newbie forum with valuable info and you can share . I will help anyone with the right attitude . I spent years wearing weaves by trial and error . You need to research to make a inform decision .

Print Page | Close Window