Print Page | Close Window

50 Shades Of Grey Movie Trailer

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=372532
Printed Date: Sep 22 2017 at 9:57pm

Topic: 50 Shades Of Grey Movie Trailer
Posted By: CLCNY20
Subject: 50 Shades Of Grey Movie Trailer
Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 11:34am
Since ain't no one made a topic on it yet LOL

Thoughts?

Replies:
Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 11:43am
If i were a dude id sit outside the showing room for this flick. Those chicks gonna come out juiced up and fiending.

Personally. ..passed on the book and will pass on the movie. Weak sauce but i'll use the gifs.

Posted By: NuAttitude
Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 11:49am
The book is great so I would go see it just for the comparison!  Personally....naaaaa I'll keep that thought to myself.Embarrassed

Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 11:51am
Originally posted by NuAttitude NuAttitude wrote:

The book is great so I would go see it just for the comparison!  Personally....naaaaa I'll keep that thought to myself.Embarrassed

Come on nah!  We're all friends here!  Freaky...freaky ass friends...Wink

LOL

Personally what?

Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 11:51am
What happened to Dakota Fanning?  I thought she was the lead girl in this role.

Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 11:53am

foh LOL

Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 11:55am
Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

Come on nah!  We're all friends here!  Freaky...freaky ass friends...Wink

LOL

Personally what?
WeeeellllllllEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed  it's hard finding men who are not "inhibited".  I wouldn't mind this type of role play.  LOL  "bucket list #15"Wink

Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 11:56am

foh LOL
What CL???  you don't think she could pull it off?  I guess she's better at suspense, horror movies huhLOL

Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 12:01pm
Girl, there's a whole WORLD of em out there, but most are not "men", they're boys who THINK they're men. 

Best way to differentiate the men from the boys when it comes to DOMs is to say "no" to a request or order.

The boys will whine, and get all upset like little pssyholes.

The men will smirk, and stand back to allow you to walk...but you won't want to.  You won't want to say no to a real man in the first place Wink

Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 12:09pm

Girl, there's a whole WORLD of em out there, but most are not "men", they're boys who THINK they're men. 

Best way to differentiate the men from the boys when it comes to DOMs is to say "no" to a request or order.

The boys will whine, and get all upset like little pssyholes.

The men will smirk, and stand back to allow you to walk...but you won't want to.  You won't want to say no to a real man in the first place Wink
Thumbs Up

Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 12:11pm
They really could not have casted 2 more unappealing white leads

We must  always ask ourselves, are they attractive or are they just white?
-Tumblr

Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 12:15pm
LOL

Tumblr has spoketh

Posted By: JasmineE02
Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 12:18pm
I'm just here to listen to Crazy in Love. LOL

Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 12:18pm
LOL

Posted By: ChubbyYeti
Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 12:31pm
The book is horrible and the bsdm is light, I've read better fan fiction. I got threw the first few chapters of the second book and couldn't finish. Both characters are so annoying. I will download the movie though, it has to be better than the book.

Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 12:34pm
I never made it to the last book, someone said it was horrible tho

FUN FACT:   I found out that chick was born the same day as me o_o

So, Anastasia is a Virgo.

I was like -_-

Posted By: Im_oh_so_hott
Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 1:02pm
The trailer does nothing for me. I hate the actress, and Jamie isn't sexy without his beard.

Posted By: hauteshellbi
Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 1:06pm
Eewwwkkkk they are so white bread (I'll watch it on bootleg) the book sucked to me though

Posted By: callmeDEva
Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 1:11pm
Passed on the book too. Hate the way they portrayed the bdsm scene as if there's some psychological reason to be involved. Not interested in the movie either.

But yesss - clc knows what's she's talking about :-) the AA scene is relatively small in comparison to whites, but they're definitely around

Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by callmeDEva callmeDEva wrote:

Passed on the book too. Hate the way they portrayed the bdsm scene as if there's some psychological reason to be involved. Not interested in the movie either.

But yesss - clc knows what's she's talking about :-) the AA scene is relatively small in comparison to whites, but they're definitely around

Word. Its really very watered down bdsm for the mainstream already. I was almost willing to see this flick for a split second when Charlie Hunnam was the rumored lead but he backed out and that pleased me.

I know there was a meetup for blks into bdsm locally not to long ago via a friends. They're connecting more via sites like fetlife.....so..i...hear...

Posted By: sLeepy x0x
Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 1:40pm
I understand that Anastasia isn't supposed to be a beauty, but i thought Christian was supposed to be hawt.

Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 1:43pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Word. Its really very watered down bdsm for the mainstream already. I was almost willing to see this flick for a split second when Charlie Hunnam was the rumored lead but he backed out and that pleased me.

I know there was a meetup for blks into bdsm locally not to long ago via a friends. They're connecting more via sites like fetlife.....so..i...hear...

Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 2:16pm
I think the funniest "DOM" I've ever had was this Jewish dude who thought he could "tame" me, and tried to give me an order I flat out said no to.

Him:  O_O...but...but you can't say no!  You...you're not allowed to say no! Cry
Me: LOL

Needless to say his peepee went soft, and I had to leave, cuz I wasn't there for that.

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 2:17pm
Never read the book (and don't intend to), but from the synopsis I read on Wikipedia, isn't the male lead suppose to be like sexy and not average at best. Confused And IA IOSH, he looks better with his beard. 

And they had the nerve to blurr his face in the beginning making us wait for the big reveal, which was a big letdown. 

Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 2:22pm

I think the funniest "DOM" I've ever had was this Jewish dude who thought he could "tame" me, and tried to give me an order I flat out said no to.

Him:  O_O...but...but you can't say no!  You...you're not allowed to say no! Cry

Needless to say his peepee went soft, and I had to leave, cuz I wasn't there for that.

Awww

Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

Never read the book (and don't intend to), but from the synopsis I read on Wikipedia, isn't the male lead suppose to be like sexy and not average at best. Confused And IA IOSH, he looks better with his beard. 

And they had the nerve to blurr his face in the beginning making us wait for the big reveal, which was a big letdown. 

LOL

But, tbh, Anna thought he was sexy--he wasn't really pushed as being universally good-looking.  I mean, they did describe him with probing eyes and curly copper hair.  I mean, that's not really my thing, but haoles seem to be 100% on board.

Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 2:29pm
Have yall seen the comment section of youtube? LOL white girls are mad!! LOL They saying he is not hot enough to play Christian Grey. Another website photoshopped Charlie Hunnam's face on top of Christian's body for the trailer lol. They listing other hot male actors they would have preferred. But I don't blame them.

Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 2:31pm
I'm sorry, but Matthew Bomer will forever be Christian in my mind

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-j1Ic6UV2dwU/UiWIX08tJQI/AAAAAAAAAWY/0d_s7WdWQ-U/s1600/matt-bomer.jpg

I think Jamie Dornan is adorable though, no shade Jamie--I'm sure you'll pull it off.  Don't let the h8tas beatcha down

Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 2:33pm

Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

LOL

But, tbh, Anna thought he was sexy--he wasn't really pushed as being universally good-looking.  I mean, they did describe him with probing eyes and curly copper hair.  I mean, that's not really my thing, but haoles seem to be 100% on board.
LOL
Ohhhh ok that makes sense then. 

Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 2:34pm
I agree CLc And Alexis Bledel is the perfect Anastasia

Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 2:34pm
Additional note:  I just found out today Matthew Bomer's gay.

I'm still reeling.

Why all the beautiful ones gay? Cry

Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

And Alexis bledel is the perfect Anastasia

She's a Virgo too Smile

https://media.zenfs.com/en_us/Movies/PhotoG/alexis-bledel-thumb-26076.jpg

Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 2:36pm
I know CLc I'm still not over prison break being gay   

Virgos unite!!

Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 2:39pm
LOL

#fektheothersigns!

Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 2:45pm

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-j1Ic6UV2dwU/UiWIX08tJQI/AAAAAAAAAWY/0d_s7WdWQ-U/s1600/matt-bomer.jpg

I think Jamie Dornan is adorable though, no shade Jamie--I'm sure you'll pull it off.  Don't let the h8tas beatcha down

Id grow a dic for that.

Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 2:51pm
Gkisses, LOG OFF LOLDead

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 2:52pm
Not my cup of tea but I guess so @ this franchise.Ermm

...Imma wait for the classic cinematic greatness that will be Magic Mike 2.ApproveLOL

Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 3:03pm
Lol Im still mad i tried to watch Magic Mike online lol...fucin hell.

There needs to be a sexy men in suits/ formal wear thread

Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 3:06pm

I wouldn't have taken him seriously. It's easy to be bossy and bark out instructions. You should be able have me "go there" without even saying a word.

Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 3:16pm

I wouldn't have taken him seriously. It's easy to be bossy and bark out instructions. You should be able have me "go there" without even saying a word.

http://media.tumblr.com/1bf3d3ba69c8563d61fc85719bcaf5c1/tumblr_inline_n61yxvlJjE1r2zxvb.gif

BEST Dom I've ever had knew exactly how to punish me with just a reprimanding stare.  It was TORTURE to know I disappointed him.  It would make me all the more hungry for him, to the point where it was like Christmas morning when he'd let me taste him. 

Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 3:17pm

do iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! Clap

Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 5:57pm
yo LOL

http://dlisted.com/2014/07/20/fifty-shades-of-bey-so-beyonces-going-to-be-on-the-fifty-shades-of-grey-soundtrack-i-guess/" rel="nofollow - Fifty Shades Of Bey: So Beyonce’s Going To Be On The Fifty Shades Of Grey Soundtrack, I Guess

July 20, 2014 / Posted by: http://dlisted.com/author/michaelk/" rel="nofollow - Michael K
http://dlisted.com/2014/07/20/fifty-shades-of-bey-so-beyonces-going-to-be-on-the-fifty-shades-of-grey-soundtrack-i-guess/#comments" rel="nofollow - - 307

On February 13, 2015, the Guinness World Record for the most divorces filed in one single day will be made when millions of husbands file for divorce, because they’d rather legally break up with their wives than fulfill their wives’ VD gift request of suffering through Fifty Shades of Shit. Fifty Shades of Grey doesn’t splatter against movie screens until VD 2015, but they’re already farting out trailers and teasers and teaser trailers, because they want to torture us all and they know that the anticipation will tickle at the dormant clits of middle-aged moms and get them to buy their tickets NOW.

Seen above looking like a Las Vegas ninja taking a boring sh*t, Beyonce threw up a teaser for the Fifty Shades of Puke trailer, which comes out on Thursday. The teaser trailer doesn’t show the only thing I want in a Fifty Shades of Grey teaser trailer, a close-up of Jamie Dornan’s bare ass, but it does have a slowed-down, me version of “Crazy In Love” in it. Yes, Beyonce is involved in Fifty Shades Of Smegma. This is Beyonce’s way of reminding you that her ass will do anything for more MONAY!!!!!!! I know Beyonce’s a sub, but it would’ve made more sense if Basement Baby was involved in this mess instead since she’s the Christian Grey of the family. We all watched her slap and spank at Jay-Z in that elevator.

Posted By: StylingArabella
Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 6:27pm

Id grow a dic for that.

LOL

Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 6:27pm
"I know Beyonce’s a sub"

o really, huh?

Posted By: TayTay
Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 6:58pm
I'm only here for the crazy in love remix. That was the lamest trailer ever and neither of the actors are attractive. No I haven't read the book either, but I was at least hoping the movie would make me wet *ahem* look good.

Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 7:01pm

do iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! Clap
Thumbs Up

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 7:04pm
I'm seeing no chemistry. I'm still disgusted. I'll watch somebody's bootleg to compare.

Posted By: smaison
Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 7:19pm
i thought the book was vanilla as shyt so i'll pass. 

Posted By: lanae
Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 7:22pm
Pass. None of the characters were likable. I wanted Grey to off himself

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 7:26pm
Originally posted by ChubbyYeti ChubbyYeti wrote:

The book is horrible and the bsdm is light, I've read better fan fiction. I got threw the first few chapters of the second book and couldn't finish. Both characters are so annoying. I will download the movie though, it has to be better than the book.

This...the sex scenes was so amateur

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 8:23pm
booooooooooooooooooooooooo both the main characters look basic as hell even for cacs...

Posted By: Ladycoils
Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 8:34pm
I read all of them only because I needed a conclusion to it. The trailer doesn't entice me to want to see it. Will wait for redbox.

Posted By: creole booty
Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 8:40pm
I like the crazy in love remix

Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 9:07pm
They should have put Andy from Parks and Rec in it. He cleans up nice Nvm.. just tried to look at pics. no thanks

or the guy from the new Purge

I havent read the books so I'm just naming 2 white men that are semi-attractive.

Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 9:24pm

I was like -_-

Anastasia ain't no damn earth sign.  How she an earth sign and scared to fucc?  Nope. They lying to errybody on that one.

Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 9:26pm
How is anastasia a virgo and she likes bdsm if a muthafucca come out with a whip im slapping him in his sht and walking out

Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 9:26pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

I'm seeing no chemistry. I'm still disgusted. I'll watch somebody's bootleg to compare.

You know what's crazy funny tho?

The actress in the movie looks like his real life wife...

Like...SPOOKILY just like her, so I would think there'd be chemistry...

His wife:

http://o.aolcdn.com/pslca/gallery/i/w/warner/20001120_war_w50_001.jpg

http://img001.lazygirls.info/people/amelia_warner/amelia_warner_9_quills_2000_15_oW6aSHt.sized.jpg

Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 9:28pm

That's what they shoulda did.  Sh*d.  woulda had women of erry colour paying Friday night ticket money to see that.  Ninja's woulda been mad.LOL

Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 9:29pm

How is anastasia a virgo and she likes bdsm if a muthafucca come out with a whip im slapping him in his sht and walking out

As I said, she was born on my birthday--September 10th.  Must be a trait of the day, because I am here for bdsm.  With the right guy?  With the right words?  With the right look?  With the right setting?  I'm here for that.

I know you know Virgos are ladies in the streets and freaks between the sheets anyway.  We do the librarian by day, and the edible panties by night.

Plus, Anastasia did what I always do--tried to take control, and said she was up for things she just couldn't be down with once they were going on.  Oh, I trust her sign; she is def. a Vir.

I'm still reeling.

that's why they're so beautiful.  they have to appeal to other men.LOL

I'm still reeling.

that's why they're so beautiful.  they have to appeal to other men.LOL

http://forevertwentysomethings.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/notfair.gif

Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 9:30pm

http://media.tumblr.com/1bf3d3ba69c8563d61fc85719bcaf5c1/tumblr_inline_n61yxvlJjE1r2zxvb.gif

BEST Dom I've ever had knew exactly how to punish me with just a reprimanding stare.  It was TORTURE to know I disappointed him.  It would make me all the more hungry for him, to the point where it was like Christmas morning when he'd let me taste him. 

fucc yes.  see this is what i'll show up for.

Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 9:32pm

yo LOL

http://dlisted.com/2014/07/20/fifty-shades-of-bey-so-beyonces-going-to-be-on-the-fifty-shades-of-grey-soundtrack-i-guess/" rel="nofollow - Fifty Shades Of Bey: So Beyonce’s Going To Be On The Fifty Shades Of Grey Soundtrack, I Guess

July 20, 2014 / Posted by: http://dlisted.com/author/michaelk/" rel="nofollow - Michael K
http://dlisted.com/2014/07/20/fifty-shades-of-bey-so-beyonces-going-to-be-on-the-fifty-shades-of-grey-soundtrack-i-guess/#comments" rel="nofollow -

On February 13, 2015, the Guinness World Record for the most divorces filed in one single day will be made when millions of husbands file for divorce, because they’d rather legally break up with their wives than fulfill their wives’ VD gift request of suffering through Fifty Shades of Shit. Fifty Shades of Grey doesn’t splatter against movie screens until VD 2015, but they’re already farting out trailers and teasers and teaser trailers, because they want to torture us all and they know that the anticipation will tickle at the dormant clits of middle-aged moms and get them to buy their tickets NOW.

Seen above looking like a Las Vegas ninja taking a boring sh*t, Beyonce threw up a teaser for the Fifty Shades of Puke trailer, which comes out on Thursday. The teaser trailer doesn’t show the only thing I want in a Fifty Shades of Grey teaser trailer, a close-up of Jamie Dornan’s bare ass, but it does have a slowed-down, me version of “Crazy In Love” in it. Yes, Beyonce is involved in Fifty Shades Of Smegma. This is Beyonce’s way of reminding you that her ass will do anything for more MONAY!!!!!!! I know Beyonce’s a sub, but it would’ve made more sense if Basement Baby was involved in this mess instead since she’s the Christian Grey of the family. We all watched her slap and spank at Jay-Z in that elevator.

Dem ninja's said "dormant clits".  *dead*

Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 9:33pm

I was like -_-

Anastasia ain't no damn earth sign.  How she an earth sign and scared to fucc?  Nope. They lying to errybody on that one.

She wasn't scared to f*ck, she was scared of getting into a lifestyle that took her ordinary, scheduled, careful, measured life to the other extreme.

Come on now--I'm sure there are destinations you want to go to, and plan on going to one day when you have the time, money, energy, time off, etc.  But, if someone shook you awake on a Tuesday morning at 3AM and said, "I just won the lotto, don't bother packing--we'll buy clothes once we're there, come on, the plane leaves in an hour", you'd be like, "Confused bitch, do you not know me at all?"

LOL

You still want to visit them destinations...just in your own time, and gingerly...carefully.

Spontaneity and shock is not our style.

Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 9:37pm
mmmhmmm.  *mashes lips together*  nope she still annoyed me.  She didn't know anything and I mean anything.  I knew what BDSM was when I was 16 and I wasn't fuccin'.  She just annoyed me with her naivete.   The virgo's I know and extremely organized and all that but very sexual.

Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 9:39pm

mmmhmmm.  *mashes lips together*  nope she still annoyed me.  She didn't know anything and I mean anything.  I knew what BDSM was when I was 16 and I wasn't fuccin'.  She just annoyed me with her naivete.   The virgo's I know and extremely organized and all that but very sexual.

She didn't even have a laptop LOL

The chick lived under a rock--BDSM is a big step from being Amish

Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 9:42pm
true. I forgot her in college ass ain't even have a laptop.  smh.

Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 9:46pm
i'm a sag and i'm all for it. i don't know much about astrology though soooo

Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 10:14pm
Sags are freaky, lol

Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 10:49pm
My ex is a sag damn he was gifted in bed

Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 10:50pm

As I said, she was born on my birthday--September 10th.  Must be a trait of the day, because I am here for bdsm.  With the right guy?  With the right words?  With the right look?  With the right setting?  I'm here for that.

I know you know Virgos are ladies in the streets and freaks between the sheets anyway.  We do the librarian by day, and the edible panties by night.

Plus, Anastasia did what I always do--tried to take control, and said she was up for things she just couldn't be down with once they were going on.  Oh, I trust her sign; she is def. a Vir.

ahhhh got it makes sense

Print Page | Close Window