Print Page | Close Window

Nicki Minaj Artwork for Anaconda NSFW

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=372529
Printed Date: Jun 24 2018 at 8:19pm

Topic: Nicki Minaj Artwork for Anaconda NSFW
Posted By: indiecat
Subject: Nicki Minaj Artwork for Anaconda NSFW
Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 9:23am

Replies:
Posted By: kerysdream7
Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 9:30am
She looks pretty with black hair.

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 9:32am
lol she really trying to mess up her white money

Posted By: femmemichelle
Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 9:34am
I'm tired of these images being pushed at us. I know I have grandmotherly tendencies but when did this become OK?

Posted By: Ladycoils
Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 9:36am
I don't see why she feels she needed to go that extreme with her album cover. Her gimmick with the crazy hair and outfits seemed to work for her.

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 9:38am
that really is unnecessary

Posted By: smartgirl88
Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 9:46am
Yawn

Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 9:48am
She's downgrading her celebrity by doing low budget ass shots. I mean she crossed over into pop and everything...now she has to ghettofy her image by having ass shots and thot sneakers.

Posted By: Gia2009
Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 9:49am
This is better than her other album covers, but why not do something more "classy" than "trashy"? We see trashy all the time and this is just "yawn"Sleepy

Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 9:57am
I saw this all over insta. I didnt realize it was her tho. I just kept scrolling everytime I saw it.

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 10:00am
She traded one gimmick for another. There is another fake ass to compete with now

Posted By: Missvw
Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 10:19am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

that really is unnecessary

Posted By: ppp38
Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 10:36am
So tired of seeing black women depicted this way. I get so frustrated when see/hear black music vs white music. Black music is so overly sexualized and demeaning. This kind of stuff is not edgy or shocking, its boring and feeds into the narrative that this is all black women are good for.

Posted By: aNgElIc*SoUl
Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 10:39am
It looks like the cover of a p o r n o dvd
They stay doing this exact pose

Posted By: OhMyCurlz
Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 10:39am
It's kind of like. Why? 

Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 10:41am
But it doesn't matter what Nicki Minaj does. She is a Black woman therefore, we must support her Stern Smile

Posted By: Random Thoughts
Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 10:47am
Don't see the big deal, it's a cover for a single. And it's not like she didn't begin her career doing the same thing.

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 10:54am
lol

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 11:00am
same ol crap.

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 11:04am
Garbage, Ive never been a Nicki fan but I thought she was trying to become classy guess not.

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 11:08am
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Don't see the big deal, it's a cover for a single. And it's not like she didn't begin her career doing the same thing.

Easy, she has (for however much been can be expected) been classing it up.

Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 11:21am
DeadLOL

Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 11:22am

Posted By: indiecat
Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 11:24am

I actually like the skirt

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 11:44am

I love this ^^^^ LOL Probably b/c I am more about allure than all out nekkidness but I totally agree that she is just getting back to her original image to let the Barbz know that she is still Nicki that getz down on or off IG. Nothing new and it is not going to mess up her pop image one bit.

Posted By: rell85
Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 11:46am
Same ol nicki...

Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 12:03pm
With it called anaconda, i expected to see something else on the album cover...Embarrassed

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

lol she really trying to mess up her white money
Yes . My HSN old folk family very upset lol .
bunz . Please check RT . Auntie needs computer help . TIA

Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 12:18pm
PS. Nicki please clean your tongue . All that white junk looks really nasty . HSN cut my call to ask her live .

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 12:25pm
I'm not too shocked or bothered...This is what she does.

Posted By: callmeDEva
Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 12:35pm
Lmao that photoshopped skirt

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

She traded one gimmick for another. There is another fake ass to compete with now
LOL

Posted By: Im_oh_so_hott
Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 12:53pm
Meh, if it was Iggy Azalea no one would be outraged.

Posted By: HaitianLuv
Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 1:22pm
tacky bootleg picture. She must be struggling

Posted By: el_bandido
Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 1:25pm
HeartHeart

Posted By: noneyons
Date Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 12:42am
how dare she take ownership of her sexuality!

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 1:38am
Nicki is always under unfair scrutiny

Date Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 1:46am
What's unfair about it?  Nicki has turned ppl off for valid reasons. 

Date Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 1:59am
Waiting on my HSN refund . Awful perfume with a scary bottle . I can't believe how many parents allowed little 6 year old children to call HSN to speak with her and order the fragrance . I like her new hair color .

Posted By: thickblkbarbie
Date Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 2:15am
Nope don't Like . Doing to much

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 4:23am
she dropped an album? oh
fake booty..fake girl with no talent

one star

Posted By: aNgElIc*SoUl
Date Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 4:37am
I wanna smack it tho.

Date Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 5:40am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

What's unfair about it?  Nicki has turned ppl off for valid reasons. 

Well ..

She releases lookin ass nigguhs .. She gets criticism

She releases chiraq .. She gets criticism

She corps an album cover no more salicious than peoples instagrams and tumblrs and she gets called out

Nicki does what most men and women in the rap game/celeb game do and comes under heavy fire for it

They should just let her live ..

Posted By: JamCaygirl
Date Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 6:59am
View image on Twitter

Posted By: JamCaygirl
Date Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 7:00am
View image on Twitter

Posted By: AwesomeAries
Date Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 7:21am
If we rihanna can why can't nicki
Imma need more outrage in the rhi thread

Date Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 7:48am
Originally posted by JamCaygirl JamCaygirl wrote:

View image on Twitter

Date Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 8:51am
i think people are expecting better/more from her, you're in kmart, on ellen, you got white babies singing greatest moment alive. she is black at the end of the day, she cant pull the same shiet lady gaga or one of them other crackers pull off and still be in mainstream.

i get what she saying, lady gaga just posted a pic of one her titty balls on instagram, miley cyrus also. if nicki minaj did the same, the internet would explode, so with some of her checks.

Date Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 8:53am
"why yall want to be nigguhs so bad" "these white people done brought into yall, why yall trying to ruin it by doing this nigguh shiet"- Charlamagne said it not me.

Date Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 9:03am

i think people are expecting better/more from her, you're in kmart, on ellen, you got white babies singing greatest moment alive. she is black at the end of the day, she cant pull the same shiet lady gaga or one of them other crackers pull off and still be in mainstream.

i get what she saying, lady gaga just posted a pic of one her titty balls on instagram, miley cyrus also. if nicki minaj did the same, the internet would explode, so with some of her checks.

hmmm

Date Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 9:46am
People just don't like her...her personality is questionable, the accents, the doin too much with the wigs and costumes, the harajuku Barbie image which was just not cute and happily discarded, american idol stint and beef w Mariah, Romans revenge, the lil Kim beef...the unfortunate stupid ho...what else? Overall, I like her music, but it's easy to see why ppl don't like her no matter what she does. The album cover is not a big deal. But comparing her to rihanna? No. Rihanna is a real bish.

Posted By: K_Camille
Date Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 10:03am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

People just don't like her...her personality is questionable, the accents, the doin too much with the wigs and costumes, the harajuku Barbie image which was just not cute and happily discarded, american idol stint and beef w Mariah, Romans revenge, the lil Kim beef...the unfortunate stupid ho...what else? Overall, I like her music, but it's easy to see why ppl don't like her no matter what she does. The album cover is not a big deal. But comparing her to rihanna? No. Rihanna is a real bish.

The bolded..I'm not sure I like her.  She's all over the place.

Date Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 10:34am

I thought it was considered a bad thing to start acting different once you go mainstream. Also this sounds like more respectability politics.

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 10:46am
I don't see the problem

Posted By: sweet_n_stuff04
Date Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 11:21am
She cant wear what little booty people wear because it would look provocative. That's the big booty struggle. She should just accept it.

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 11:32am
It's typical behavior ..so meh.not surprising. Her thighs and that azz are a total disconnect. Thats my biggest beef with these azz jobs.
Thick thighs and big azzes go together like pb&j.Get that sh!t togetha

Date Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 11:42am
She has a valid point.

but IA with sweet n stuff. the white chics she posted just have extended backs. i barely gave it two glances

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 12:51pm
this isnt new though.. 

nicki posted several pics like this.. and im not talking about forever ago during her itty bitty piggy days.. like way more recently.

i think she seems like she has a nice personality but she is all over the place.. multiple personalityish. 

Posted By: exoticmami06
Date Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 12:54pm
OT...shes so pretty without those ridiculous wigs

Date Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 12:57pm
let shorty do her thingCool

Date Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 12:59pm
great minds… 
i was JUST posting those same pics.. plus a few others. 

its her fav pose 

Date Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

this isnt new though.. 

nicki posted several pics like this.. and im not talking about forever ago during her itty bitty piggy days.. like way more recently.

i think she seems like she has a nice personality but she is all over the place.. multiple personalityish. 

She stays posting pics like this, which is why I'm not getting where people are getting the idea that she was "classying it up". She likes showing off her ass.

Posted By: HunnyB
Date Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 1:03pm
I thought that she was gonna have a naked black man standing behind her with her shoulder blocking his dyck, and then this huge black snake coming over her shoulder and wrapping around her breast...hmm guess not

Date Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 1:08pm
Having more meat is going to read as being more sexually explicit than a tiny ass (no matter the race). Isn't that why she pumped her rump in the first place? So that men would find her more sexually attractive? And now she wants people to see her ass the way the see flat rumps? Can you have your cake and eat it too?

Hmm.... that would be an interesting discussion tho. Should large rumps be seen as more sexually explicit than flat backs...?

Should squatting half naked with your legs wide open read the same as standing up half naked?

Hmmmmmm

Date Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 1:11pm
we've had that discussion 1138 times… 

thick girls look slutty in hella things but skinny girls can wear cooch cutters and it just looks diff. 
- that thread -

Date Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 1:12pm
i dont understand for the life of me why she thinks thats so cute though. 
her ass looks like an elephant 

but hey… men love it. 

Date Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 1:13pm

this isnt new though.. 

She stays posting pics like this, which is why I'm not getting where people are getting the idea that she was "classying it up". She likes showing off her ass.

we discussed that pic here

Date Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 1:21pm
she has improved her body… but that pose does nothing for her imo. i think she'd look so much better if she downgraded her ass some. 

back in these days though Dead

http://www.kobatic.com/celebrities-in-swimsuits/" rel="nofollow"> http://shattalyrics.blogspot.com/2012/12/nicky-minaj-starships-lyrics.html" rel="nofollow"> http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/nicki-minaj/images/31393435/title/starships-music-video-photo" rel="nofollow">

Date Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 1:25pm
it seems to fluctuate.. 

it was cute here.. 

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147179893&page=2" rel="nofollow">

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 1:31pm
can't wait to see Ellen's version of this one.

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 2:20pm
That Buddha thread was hilarious

Date Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 2:36pm
All that ass and her twerk is stiff as ever. Shameful

Date Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 2:45pm

Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

gah if you're gonna buy a fake butt at least get fake thighs to go along with it

eh?? where they make those?LOL

cause i'ma need some ankles while they at itDead

Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 2:57pm

we've had that discussion 1138 times… 

thick girls look slutty in hella things but skinny girls can wear cooch cutters and it just looks diff. 
- that thread -

true...on Fridays when we wear jeans the thick/bigger girls always look like they 'bout to go to the club, while the skinny girls will be in jeans with the same cut/fit, and look appropriate for work.
girls with big wide hips/boot/boobs always look like theyre about sex. cannot be helped.

Posted By: hopeful
Date Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 5:41pm
i miss the 90s...as a whole all of these industry broads are regressing.

Date Posted: Jul 26 2014 at 12:18am
Dead

Date Posted: Jul 26 2014 at 12:22am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Dead

Date Posted: Jul 26 2014 at 12:28am
Lauryn Hill is ratchet, she probably listens to a lot of Nicki Minaj.

Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Jul 26 2014 at 12:46am
Such high expectations we have for this charlatan 

On what page did the tired ass " white women dogs do it too" argument landed on?

Date Posted: Jul 26 2014 at 1:05am
innanets ain't got no chill lmao

http://imgur.com/l80MVT5" rel="nofollow">Hosted by imgur.com

Date Posted: Jul 26 2014 at 1:07am
http://twitter.com/pizzawithonika/status/492316429023477760/photo/1" rel="nofollow">View image on Twitter
https://twitter.com/pizzawithonika" rel="nofollow -   - the cover of https://twitter.com/hashtag/Anaconda?src=hash" rel="nofollow - #Anaconda in middle east

Date Posted: Jul 26 2014 at 8:22am

Posted By: AwesomeAries
Date Posted: Jul 26 2014 at 8:35am
I don't get the drake one
It's funny to respect women

Posted By: Blac1Chyna
Date Posted: Jul 26 2014 at 12:21pm
its nothing for a male artist to have a woman like this in the background of his artwork

but how dare nicki pose like this herself on her sh*t!

bad bish! I just wish shed get naked

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 10:11am
bye felicia

Date Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 10:20am
boooooooooooooooooooooo

shut it up. his faux caring. didn't even read that sh*t. there's a lot of women's issues we need your energy for chuck! nicki's bare ass isn't going to affect your daughter. but the glass ceiling and wage inequality she may very well one day endure will. write an open letter for that.

Date Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 10:25am
allhiphop editors actually write several articles regarding social causes, nobody really is checking for that sh*t though.

Posted By: MizzAmirah
Date Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 10:27am
Her butt looks huge. For her petite frame, I'm sure she had implants rather than fat grafting to achieve an as$ that huge. 

Date Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 10:31am
I don't check for allhiphop at all soo...

I still think he's misplaced

Date Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 10:33am

Hip-Hop Owes Women An Apology

by Chuck "Jigsaw" Creekmur (@ChuckCreekmur)
Originally posted April 7, 2007.

APOLOGY:

1. An acknowledgment expressing regret or asking pardon for a fault or offense.

An apology can mean so many different things for people, both the giver and recipient(s).

So, I’ve been thinking a bit.

I believe it’s high time that http://www.allhiphop.com/editorial/?ID=352#" rel="nofollow - Here we are in the year 2007, a pivotal year for our culture. http://www.allhiphop.com/editorial/?ID=352#" rel="nofollow - Now consider the parallels in society; because Hip-Hop is nothing but a microcosm of a bigger http://www.allhiphop.com/editorial/?ID=352#" rel="nofollow - With http://www.allhiphop.com/editorial/?ID=352#" rel="nofollow - Lets be frank. The masses of people – male and female – hunger for more sustenance from its Hip-Hop.

Now, think about this situation in terms of food.

When you eat your typical fast food for an extended period of time, you experience a number of adverse affects. Initially, you might simply gain weight, something remedied with exercise and change in dietary habits. However, if you continue to ingest the bad food, you will begin to suffer ailments that are much more difficult to fix. (Think high cholesterol, obesity, diabetes, cardiovascular disease.)

I view the music we consume in a similar way. If you listen to music that is always violent, persistently misogynist, you could assume the negativity as your own and over time, it could become a shaper of your perspective. These images are conditioning the way boys see women and the way girls see what they will become. It’s a self-fulfilling prophecy that writes and re-writes itself in a vicious cycle. The blatantly, degenerate music is the food we masses feed our minds in every medium that means anything – online, http://www.allhiphop.com/editorial/?ID=352#" rel="nofollow - I understand that there will be people that will inevitably disagree with my thoughts and even blast the mere thought of an apology. Hip-Hop is unapologetic by nature. Hip-Hop is a victim itself in many ways, if you know of its origins in the Bronx of the 80’s. It was considered Hell on Earth. So, in theory, one’s environment could be the “fast food” and harsh urban terrain never apologizes. But, playing victim is played out. At some point, mentally we have to raise up and move forward. Who can disagree with that?

An apology is also an admission of guilt, wrongdoing, regret and if properly executed, suggests strongly that the apology marks a imminent change in behavior.

Remember the forced apology when you were a child? You didn’t want to do it and furthermore you probably didn’t know why you were saying sorry. You just did it and it really didn’t mark any sustained change in habit. From that point of view, it’s probably too soon to expect an apology from Hip-Hop, much less a change in behavior. The change is the key…

Take Common as an example of a person that hasn’t made any recent apologies to women. He’s done something better, he’s evolved as a man and a human being. On his first album, Can I Borrow A Dollar, he penned a http://www.allhiphop.com/editorial/?ID=352#" rel="nofollow - So, while the Chicago MC didn’t necessarily apologize (or need to), the end result is the same. He kept making music and behaved in a manner than was consistent with evolution, the aftermath of any sincere apology. He simply altered his approach. Jay-Z, Nas, T.I. and others like Ludacris have been liberated from their former selves and still managed to stay relevant and successful.

Over the past 20 or so years, Hip-Hop has devolved from a revolutionary form of art that saw the rise of street intellectuals, rappers erasing racism and others proactive behavior to one that caters to the very base in humans. I see women all over Hip-Hop, but I still miss them.

Salt-N-Pepa, Queen Latifah, MC Lyte, Monie Love, http://www.allhiphop.com/editorial/?ID=352#" rel="nofollow - Enslaved people – even after abolition – were still only confined to the menial jobs and not offered the breadth of opportunity afforded their counterparts. So, yesterday’s Salt-N-Pepa’s, Sweet-T’s and JJ Fad’s are today’s video vixen and eye candy for your favorite rapper dude. I’d personally appreciate that apology from the U.S. Government on slavery, but I’d much rather that people would just stop practicing racism.

I’m sure the ladies feel the same about their plight.

Posted By: kfoxx1998
Date Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 10:42am
There is no point in buying an ass that nobody can see so I don't see the problem. 

Posted By: tropical-punch
Date Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 10:43am

Why is her tongue so white and her coochie so puffy? Dead

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 10:43am
nicki minaj is a character. let her be as ridiculous as she feels like being.

Posted By: hauteshellbi
Date Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 12:17pm
When is nicki gonna give up the gimmicks?

You know what I don't like though she markets herself for men but these little girls love her

Posted By: Soratachi
Date Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 3:20pm
So nobody commented on the Jordans and the white background....

Oh well...

Posted By: femmefatale85
Date Posted: Jul 31 2014 at 9:09pm
Is this real or are people trolling? lol

by Cassandra

NEWS: The Unretouched Photos Of Nicki Minaj’s “Anaconda” Album Cover

Because This Is The Internet: Photos Of Nicki Minaj’s Alleged Unretouched “Anaconda” Cover Surface

http://cdn.swaggernewyork.com/media/2014/07/nicki-minaj-anaconda-cover-photoshop1.jpg" rel="nofollow">nicki-minaj-anaconda-cover-photoshop

We can’t even shade Nicki because the tiny thong-clad 31-year-old still looks amazing (albeit two shades lighter :(  and somehow still flawless in the face but damn,  http://swaggernewyork.com/2014/07/28/nicki-minaj-delays-anaconda-looks-unrecognizable-in-new-promo-pic/" rel="nofollow - Photoshop is really the 8th wonder ). What would have been a real feministy move,  http://swaggernewyork.com/2014/07/02/iggy-azalea-and-nicki-minaj-both-respond-to-bet-awards-shade-with-more-shade/" rel="nofollow - since Minaj makes bold statements in the name of feminism now , is if she had just released the album cover pre-Photoshop and been all like, YOUR BODY IMAGE STANDARDS. Alas.  ¯\_(シ)_/¯

http://swaggernewyork.com/2014/07/31/news-the-unretouched-photos-of-nicki-minajs-anaconda-album-cover-beyonce-to-open-the-mtv-vmas/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=news-the-unretouched-photos-of-nicki-minajs-anaconda-album-cover-beyonce-to-open-the-mtv-vmas" rel="nofollow - http://swaggernewyork.com/2014/07/31/news-the-unretouched-photos-of-nicki-minajs-anaconda-album-cover-beyonce-to-open-the-mtv-vmas/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=news-the-unretouched-photos-of-nicki-minajs-anaconda-album-cover-beyonce-to-open-the-mtv-vmas

Date Posted: Jul 31 2014 at 9:10pm
I think that's a photoshop of the photoshop.

Posted By: Brownsugar1
Date Posted: Jul 31 2014 at 9:33pm
^what tmz said

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Jul 31 2014 at 9:39pm
Yall think they shopped a tag on her bra or nah?

Print Page | Close Window