Print Page | Close Window

Excerpt from Kanye Wests 45-min Wedding Speech

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=372483
Printed Date: Jun 18 2018 at 5:05am

Topic: Excerpt from Kanye Wests 45-min Wedding Speech
Posted By: uppitynegroid
Subject: Excerpt from Kanye Wests 45-min Wedding Speech
Date Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 12:21pm
“And what I talked about in it was the idea of celebrity, and celebrities being treated like blacks were in the ’60s, having no rights, and the fact that people can slander your name. I said that in the toast. And I had to say this in a position where I, from the art world, am marrying Kim. And how we’re going to fight to raise the respect level for celebrities so that my daughter can live a more normal life. She didn’t choose to be a celebrity. But she is. So I’m going to fight to make sure she has a better life.”

Stern Smile

Replies:
Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 12:21pm
man kimye bro, why ?

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by uppitynegroid uppitynegroid wrote:

“And what I talked about in it was the idea of celebrity, and celebrities being treated like blacks were in the ’60s, having no rights, and the fact that people can slander your name.

Can we all hop off the Kanye is just misunderstood bus now? This brother is gone.DeadLOL

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 12:26pm

he sounds stupid as f*ck.  i guess he on that new black shyt now...Sleepy

Date Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 12:27pm
and he highjacked mofos ears with this sort of foolywang for 45 damn minutes??????????????  lort.

Posted By: Random Thoughts
Date Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 12:28pm
45 minute toast.

Posted By: kfoxx1998
Date Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 12:28pm
Damnit!   Not that I had any hope for him but the title of this thread alone says it all.  Noboby came to hear your ass talk for 45 fckn minutes.  STFU and cut the mutha*&%^$#@En cake!??

Date Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

This brother is gone.DeadLOL

yeah...

somebody need to play this a million times in his headphones...Sleepy

Date Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 12:31pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Forty. Five. Minute. Toast.

OMG I just laughed so ugly.  Geez!!!!

Date Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 12:31pm
LMAO @ these responses.

I read that, and literally got lightheaded.  Like WTF?  Who says this kind of stuff at their own wedding?  Why are his thoughts so disorganized? 

You can't tell me this man doesn't have some sort of mental condition.  He's obviously highly functional, but something ain't right.

Posted By: Random Thoughts
Date Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 12:32pm

Date Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 12:32pm

People drinking & refilling their champagne glasses around the 10 minute mark...

Date Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 12:33pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Noboby came to hear your ass talk for 45 fckn minutes.  STFU and cut the mutha*&%^$#@En cake!??

riggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhht!!!!!!!!!!LOL 

Posted By: HaitianLuv
Date Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 12:34pm
so on his mission to raise the level of respect that celebrities get, he decided it would be best to marry a woman who became famous for a sex tape and her body, just about the least respected woman in the industry?? sounds legit

Date Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 12:35pm
Did anyone see the episode of KUWTK when Kim when to Austria and spoke about how she never "encountered" racism and basically how she was clueless about it?  How is this man going on rants about racism, but he's willing to produce a black child with a white woman who knows nothing about being black in America?  Like, I don't understand this man. 

Posted By: JamCaygirl
Date Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 12:37pm
Narcissism.... is there a cure?

Date Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 12:38pm

Did anyone see the episode of KUWTK when Kim when to Austria and spoke about how she never "encountered" racism and basically how she was clueless about it?  How is this man going on rants about racism, but he's willing to produce a black child with a white woman who knows nothing about being black in America?  Like, I don't understand this man. 
lol wut?!

This negrum is not coming back. The train has left the station.LOL

Date Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 12:38pm

lmaoooo he was literally like...let's toast to the douche bags, azzholes, scum bags and jerk offs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 12:43pm
this new blackism is for the birds

Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 12:50pm
but why bring this up at the wedding unless the paparazzi and media leadership were there?

Was he preaching to the choir? 

Freedom for celebrities? Does he realize that the interest in him is why he can sell out albums and tour dates? That fame is fleeting?   That likely by the time North grows up, it will be Kim who? Oh yeah I remember that Kanye song, wonder what happened to him? 

Oh brother

Date Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

but why bring this up at the wedding unless the paparazzi and media leadership were there?

Was he preaching to the choir? 

Freedom for celebrities? Does he realize that the interest in him is why he can sell out albums and tour dates? That fame is fleeting?   That likely by the time North grows up, it will be Kim who? Oh yeah I remember that Kanye song, wonder what happened to him? 

Oh brother

yes these celebs with this i want my privacy bs is ludicrous.  stfu.  you worked hard as hell for this fame.  now deal with it. 

he claims it's about the babies...but i don't believe him...he was straight arming paps before north was a thought...

Posted By: hauteshellbi
Date Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 1:03pm
Oh Kanye...I gave up on him after dark twisted whatever that album was called

Posted By: hauteshellbi
Date Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 1:04pm
And Kanye is acting like he has to be a celeb brah keep your music and fade to regularity

Date Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 3:47pm
i thought this was funny.  dave chapel on meating kanye the first time...lol

ff to 4:04

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4SYIfhzMmU" rel="nofollow - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4SYIfhzMmU

Posted By: rell85
Date Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 3:56pm
He is such a diva.

Posted By: nekamarie83
Date Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 4:00pm

“And what I talked about in it was the idea of celebrity, and celebrities being treated like blacks were in the ’60s, having no rights, and the fact that people can slander your name.
Can we all hop off the Kanye is just misunderstood bus now? This brother is gone.DeadLOL
[ak]guuuuuuuuurl[/ak] this is the nail in the damn coffin LOL

i can't, yet can, believe this sh*t...

Posted By: nekamarie83
Date Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

OMG I just laughed so ugly.  Geez!!!!
and loud...  i think my coworkers heard me.

Date Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 4:49pm
that was awesome tc!

Posted By: ThatGurlD
Date Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 5:23pm
"My life is dope and I do dope sh*t."  Dead  Hubby and I been using that line since we saw that DC interview.

Good luck raising the respect for celebrities.  We all know how Kim got hers Thumbs Up

Posted By: StylingArabella
Date Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 6:26pm

“And what I talked about in it was the idea of celebrity, and celebrities being treated like blacks were in the ’60s, having no rights, and the fact that people can slander your name. I said that in the toast. And I had to say this in a position where I, from the art world, am marrying Kim. And how we’re going to fight to raise the respect level for celebrities so that my daughter can live a more normal life. She didn’t choose to be a celebrity. But she is. So I’m going to fight to make sure she has a better life.”

Stern Smile

Wait...this the same Kanye that wears confederate flags on his clothing, married a non black women, and after he proposed to his non black women a stadium of her white family danced to "Black Skinhead" to celebrate. Confused....Black Power stance?????????????

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 6:30pm
the GQ interview proved that the NY Post expose on their wedding was all factual...he mentioned the marble tables, golden toilet tower, etc.  What a mess.  

This is quite possibly the dumbest sh*t he has ever said.   

Posted By: smartgirl88
Date Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 6:51pm
Coke talk

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 6:56pm
if my groom does a 45 min toast at wedding he'd better be speaking about me.

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 6:57pm
Some peoples' full crazy is revealed after the wedding, some reveal it on the honeymoon...this one cut loose at the reception smh...I would love to see a summary of the whole 45 minute rant. smh

Posted By: AwesomeAries
Date Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 7:09pm
He is clearly on drugs
Besides kim gone lower herself and standards one dack at a time

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 7:19pm
bless his hahtt.

Posted By: K_Camille
Date Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 7:35pm
I was entertained by that interview..Kanye is a self-absorbed a$shole and it's interesting to watch.  He has descended into madness though..I just want him to snap out of it and get back to the old Kanye but I ain't holding out hope.

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 9:25pm
After his mother passed, he lost everything.

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 9:36pm
That man is a genius.

Y'all just must not be able to fully grasp what exactly he was sayin....

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 9:42pm
sh*t...If I get married and pay a lot of money for my wedding, yall gonna listen to my rants

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 9:44pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

sh*t...If I get married and pay a lot of money for my wedding, yall gonna listen to my rants

Date Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 9:57pm
Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

I was entertained by that interview..Kanye is a self-absorbed a$shole and it's interesting to watch.  He has descended into madness though..I just want him to snap out of it and get back to the old Kanye but I ain't holding out hope.
He's gone! He's gone and he's not coming back KCam!LOL

Posted By: misslexy22
Date Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 10:25pm
There was a time where I use to really love me Kanye West he was my favorite artist. But as of lately I am so annoyed by him like dude just go somewhere and be quiet.

Posted By: K_Camille
Date Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 10:45pm

Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

He's gone! He's gone and he's not coming back KCam!LOL

Shocked Lort..that gif. LOL

Date Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 10:54pm
From the classic movie Airplane!CryLOL

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 11:02pm
How is he doing all this when the Kardashians have the paparazzi on speed dail. They get kickbacks when their images are used.

Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 12:03am
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

and he highjacked mofos ears with this sort of foolywang for 45 damn minutes??????????????  lort.

now yanno a lot had their phones out...texting, playing candy game, facebooking, netflixing,  huluing all along while he was hot and long winded...some probably texting each other at this reception...LOL

"man is he ever gonna shut the up?"

"lawdhammercy"

" why kim, just why?"

LOL

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 7:07am

I'm jumping ship

This dude really likened celebrity life to black oppression

Date Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 8:23am
He did Midna.  He did......

Posted By: Cocoa
Date Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 9:55am
Where are Afro and the rest of the capers?

Posted By: mzsophisticated
Date Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 1:07pm
45 damn mins.....i would of start playing the wrap it up music...lol....yes at his own wedding too.(thinks about old dave chapelle skit..lmao) wrap that shyt up

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 1:37pm
Somewhere Bey and Jay....are glad they missed that bullshyt.

Print Page | Close Window