Print Page | Close Window

20 of the Most Stunningly Beautiful Black Women

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=372413
Printed Date: Sep 19 2018 at 3:50pm

Topic: 20 of the Most Stunningly Beautiful Black Women
Posted By: bindy
Subject: 20 of the Most Stunningly Beautiful Black Women
Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 5:39am
Damaris Lewis

Damaris Lewis has one of those faces you never forget. Born and raised in Brooklyn, New York, the 23-year-old model has stamped her beauty on the 2009, 2010, and 2011 Sports Illustrated swimsuit issues. Lewis is well trained in performing arts, has appeared in the music video for Kanye West’s single “Monster” and was selected by Prince to be his muse and dancer during his Welcome 2 Australia Tour 2012 with The New Power Generation.

Arlenis Sosa Peña

Arlenis Sosa Peña is a 24-year-old Dominican fashion model who went from battling the color prejudice of designers in the Dominican Republic to representing the most prestigious designers and fashion houses in the world. She is the current spokesmodel for Lancôme. She also appeared in the 2008 Victoria’s Secret fashion show. Arlenis is proud of her black heritage and has said: “We Dominicans should value the things we have principally our beauty, our country is black, not blond and blue-eyed.”

Adaora Akubilo Sports Illustrated Suimsuit Issue 2013 Namibia February 2013

Nigerian model Adaora Akubilo, born in Windsor, Conn.,  mesmerized readers when she graced the pages of the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue in 2013.

Veronique Boubane

Veronique Boubane, a beauty from Senegal, who now lives in Belgium, won Miss Belgique in 2008.

tomiko fraser

Tomiko Fraser Hines hails from the Bronx, N.Y., and is best known for becoming the first African- American spokeswoman for Maybelline, from 2001-2007. She is also the longest serving spokesperson for any cosmetics company and it is easy to see why: Her beauty is exceptional and Maybelline couldn’t get enough of it.

Rissikat Bade

Congolese-born model Rissikat Bade, 21, lives in England and won the much-coveted title of Miss London in May 2011. The 5-foot-10-inch leggy beauty refutes the old adage “beauty and no brains,” as she is currently studying law at South Bank University and she is fluent in Russian and Ukrainian languages.
Chavoy Gordon

Chavoy Gordon placed fifth in the Miss Jamaica World 2011 contest. She has a track record of placing high at beauty pageants. Now a nurse, she aspires to one day become a doctor.

Geidy Mena Cuesta

Geidy Mena Cuesta is from the state of Choco in Colombia. She was crowned  Miss. Quibdó  and competed in the Miss Choco pageant in 2011.

Miss Angola 2011, Leila Lope-

Leila Lopes is an Angolan beauty queen who won the titles of Miss Angola U.K. 2010, Miss Angola 2010 and Miss Universe 2011.

Kiara Kabukuru

Kiara Kabukuru is a supermodel from Uganda whose career seemed to end suddenly in 2000 when she  suffered a horrific accident: She was run over by an 18-wheeler truck in New York that left her face disfigured. However, she is now making a comeback after a 12-year recovery.
Kenisha Thom

Kenisha Thom represented Trinidad and Tobago at the Miss World Pageant in 2004, and in 2006 was on the world stage again at the Miss Universe Pageant.

Philomena Kwao
Philomena Kwao is a gorgeous 22-year-old economics graduate of Ghanaian heritage. She is currently completing a master’s degree in International Health Management. Based in London, she is Britain’s first black plus-size model.

Lydia Marsha

Lydia Marsha is a dark-skinned Indian model who lives in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Her goal is to inspire dark skinned woman and show them how gorgeous they truly are.
Joelle Kayembe

Joelle Kayembe was born in Lubumbashi in the Congo and her family traveled to South Africa on vacation when she was 11 years old. Because of the unrest in their native country, the family never went back.Today, Joelle is the highest paid black model in South Africa and is best known as one of the hostesses in the television program “Deal or No Deal.”
Grace Tests

Grace Sarfo Kantanka, 21, is an outgoing model from Ghana. She says her dark complexion is a gift from God for which she is forever grateful.

Marssha Mosi

Kenyan model Marssha Mosi has been slowly making a name for herself in the fashion world through sheer hard work and drive.
Fatima Siad

Fatima Siad is a Somali-Ethiopian fashion model. Raised in Boston, Mass.,  she placed third on“America’s Next Top Model,” season 10.
LILIAN NDLOVU

Not much is known about 24-year-old  Lilian Ndlovu other than she is originally from Zimbabwe,  now lives in South Africa, and was featured in For Him Magazine’s 2008 top 100 sexiest women in the world.  Oh yeah, and she’s exceptionally beautiful.
Garifuna Woman KENIA MARTINEZ (Miss Honduras)

Kenia Martinez, 26, was crowned Miss Universe Honduras 2010 and is the second black woman to win the title. She says she’s a proud Garifuna.

isabel correia

Isabel Correia is a Brazilian beauty queen who won Miss World Sergipe 2009. She was a contestant on Brazil’s “Next Top Model” television show. Although she ultimately didn’t win, no one could deny that Isabel more than represents the beauty of black women of Brazil.

http://atlantablackstar.com/2013/09/18/stunningly-beautiful-black-women-from-around-the-world/10/

Replies:
Posted By: hauteshellbi
Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 6:46am
Stunning

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 6:59am
Nice.

I had no idea what happened to Kiara.

I've always found dark skinned Indians to be prettier. their skin tends to be butter smooth and their traditional jewelry and clothing pops against their skin. And that's absolutely no shade to the lighter ones.

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 7:06am
waits for someone to point it out

Posted By: aNgElIc*SoUl
Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 7:57am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

The darkskin Indian chick ain't Black.

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 7:58am
I do not know the majority of these women but I will not deny their radiant beauty!

Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 8:19am
Originally posted by aNgElIc*SoUl aNgElIc*SoUl wrote:

And she ain't cute

Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 8:28am

Yeah...This is The BHM. We saw it. I didn't feel like making it an issue.

Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 8:30am
Besides I could have sworn some have said to some "black" can simply mean black skin. My boy who is Indian calls his brother "the black one".

Posted By: indiecat
Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 9:06am
They are pretty, but am I bad for saying I've seen more beautiful black women on bhm than the ones posted? I'm not joking about it either, bhm has some really beautiful black women.

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 9:14am

I knew this was gonna be a post of mainly dark skin or African women before I even came in here...

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 9:14am
Originally posted by aNgElIc*SoUl aNgElIc*SoUl wrote:

She's the least attractive too. 

Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 9:19am
This woman is absolutely gorgeous....

I'm mesmerized...

Adaora Akubilo Sports Illustrated Suimsuit Issue 2013 Namibia February 2013

<span style="color: rgb33, 33, 33; font-family: Georgia, Century, Times, serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 20px;">Nigerian model Adaora Akubilo, born in Windsor, Conn.,  mesmerized readers when she graced the pages of the </span><em style="color: rgb33, 33, 33; font-family: Georgia, Century, Times, serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 20px;">Sports Illustrated<span style="color: rgb33, 33, 33; font-family: Georgia, Century, Times, serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 20px;"> swimsuit issue in 2013.</span>
<span style="color: rgb33, 33, 33; font-family: Georgia, Century, Times, serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 20px;">
</span>
[DIV

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 9:20am
Originally posted by indiecat indiecat wrote:

They are pretty, but am I bad for saying I've seen more beautiful black women on bhm than the ones posted? I'm not joking about it either, bhm has some really beautiful black women.

Preach it indie. There are beautiful radiant women on this site. We cannot deny it. Another post your face thread???

Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 9:22am
If I saw her I would walk straight into a wall...

beautiful woman!

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 9:54am
No shade but if I bet most of them would check you quick and let you know they are NOT black but _____insert country of origin and the dark Indian lady was a straight try.

Its sad that if you make a list of 15 beautiful women of color that you supposed to feel a way its too many light ones on the list, and that you have to throw in some that dont need to be on the list so 'naturals" or darker skin women wont come for you.

This thread reminds me of Lupitagate and I cant.

Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 9:57am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

I knew this was gonna be a post of mainly dark skin or African women before I even came in here...

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 10:02am
List of 20 beautiful women and not 1 of them is beautiful with a flat nose. If it isnt colorism, it is the notion worldwide that only women with thin noses are beautiful. Smh.

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 10:05am
this probably wont end well.. 

anywho, some of them are very pretty 

Posted By: smaison
Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 10:09am
They are pretty, I wouldn't say stunningly beautiful but that's subjective I guess.

Eta: phucking autocorrect

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 10:10am
philomena is gorg!

Posted By: smaison
Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 10:13am
Their nose look fine to me; and by that I mean like black noses.

Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 10:38am
i think some of the noses are contoured.. 

i dont see many huge/bell peppers.. but i do think quite a few are blackish (not 'european features' - thin, pointy, etc..)

Posted By: JamCaygirl
Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 10:44am

I was thinking the same thing...

Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 10:49am

And what is the problem with that? What is wrong with black women who look the closest to the original format? The title clearly refers to beautiful black women. Why is it absolutely necessary to include black women that are more mixed looking to give this title any credibility? Not that I would have minded if they did but I don't get the point of this comment.

Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 10:52am
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

List of 20 beautiful women and not 1 of them is beautiful with a flat nose. If it isnt colorism, it is the notion worldwide that only women with thin noses are beautiful. Smh.

Disagree. They don't have mostly thin noses. Arlenis Sosa's nose for example is not what I think of when I think of a Eurocentric nose.

Posted By: MizzAmirah
Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 10:53am
Originally posted by JamCaygirl JamCaygirl wrote:

ME TOO.

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 10:53am
I thought they were beautiful...probably even more beautiful in person

Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 10:55am
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

philomena is gorg!

Yes!! She looks like a baby! I think Adaora is also unique looking.

Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 10:55am

true!

Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 10:56am
now let's actually see how beautiful they really are without the makeupErmm  that is my true definition of beauty of any female ...

Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 10:58am
Dior you're officially uninvited to the makeup thread

Kidding

Eta typo

Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 10:59am
Since we're being real

Who let this bish walk around with her eyebrows lookin like this?!

Damaris Lewis

Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 11:03am
i was thinkin the same thing.. 

but hey.. kanye picked her for somethin… and she was princes muse.. 
so they must like that or she had them done at that time. 

Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 11:04am
I think the bushy eyebrow look looks good on some people. I don't think she looks awful. But if it were me, I'd definitely shape it differently. 

Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 11:09am
her eyebrows are ok

I notice a lot of models especially the younger ones have bushy or thick eyebrows..

I would maybe shape them a little...but they are fine to me...preferred over thin pencil brows..

Posted By: Princess_S
Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 11:10am
Those eyebrows were one of the first things I noticed. But all in all Pretty gals.

They forgot me on the list thoughLOL

I guess I'm in the minority when I say that I think her eyebrows suit her. Some people are meant to have bushy eyebrows, it brings character and dimension to their face. It would look awful on me though.

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

And what is the problem with that? What is wrong with black women who look the closest to the original format? The title clearly refers to beautiful black women. Why is it absolutely necessary to include black women that are more mixed looking to give this title any credibility? Not that I would have minded if they did but I don't get the point of this comment.

No the question is why are you mad.

Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 11:11am

No the question is why are you mad.

I'm not mad. I challenged your insinuation. Simple as that.

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 11:12am
Number 1 with the eyebrows was my favorite

I know what you mean MD...it's always typical for lists or threads like these to be non american black women too.

Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 11:13am

There's nothing wrong with that list...I just prefer variety.
Black women come in all shapes, sizes and colors...

Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 11:17am
theres nothing wrong with bushy eyebrows but i wish they had some shape. 

i prefer full eyebrows. 

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 11:18am

Wonders how close she is to the original formatt

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
i'm perfectly ok with this list.  color...noses and all.  shoot only one was remotely questioned for being non-black.  that's an improvement round these parts as far as i am concernedLOL  plus they are all very cute...imo...so...

^^yea I've seen her before wonder...just don't know her name...

I honestly think those eyebrows are her trademark...

She shouldn't change them...because that's how I immediately knew who she was..lol..those brows...

And I'm glad to see fatima up there!! My girl

Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 11:19am

There's nothing wrong with that list...I just prefer variety.
Black women come in all shapes, sizes and colors...

"I knew this was gonna be a post of mainly dark skin or African women before I even came in here..."

That comment does not sound like it's just about "preference". It sounds like you "expected" something that is sigh inducing to you, namely the thread featuring dark-skinned models without a yellow bone in site. To which my reply was what's wrong with that. Take it as you wish. It's jut an observation on your observation.

Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 11:23am

zomg... please go away...I'm not trying to be rude...

mercy...

Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 11:26am
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

Dior you're officially uninvited to the makeup thread

Kidding

Eta typo

WELL!!!!!!!   ShockedLOL

Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 11:27am
i have a question.. 

okay there were people on there from honduras, dominica, colombia, and 1 or 2 others that i cant remember..

i understand that you can be black and from another place… but how come sometimes yall will be like, 'ppl outside of the US are seen/see others as black cus blah blah blah (skin color..? features..? whatev)' 
but then when Lala says shes not black.. yall agree. 

Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 11:28am

zomg... please go away...I'm not trying to be rude...

mercy...

Neither am I. You want me to go away because I commented on your comment? Very immature of you.

Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 11:28am
No because you're doing the most...and for no reason...

Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 11:31am
THIS IS NOT GOING TO END WELL....THE FAMOUS WORDS/QUOTE  HERE ON BHMBig smile

Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 11:32am
MD she just questioned your comment.. 

i dont think she was mad or anything.. thats pretty normal for JP.. or anyone who sees something they dont understand or disagree with. 
she just wanted to know why you felt like that. 
curiosity

she didnt get catty or anything.. 

Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 11:32am

No because you're doing the most...and for no reason...

So commenting on something you said with regard to this thread is "doing the most"? Such peculiar thinking.

Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 11:34am
Adaora Akubilo is soooo beautiful...I had to Google her...

Had no idea who she was...but I'm a fan now

Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 11:36am
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

lol yes it is...I've moved on.

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 11:37am
Since we're criticizing up in here....There are more flattering pics of Rissikat Bade. The pic in the op wasn't flattering to me.

Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 11:42am
I'm moving on from your quotes...

stop quoting me...

Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 11:43am

Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

lol yes it is...I've moved on.

LOL. There was nothing to move on FROM in he first place.

Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 11:44am
In the words of the Great Sandra.....

should I have a seat or nahhhhh

Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 11:45am
not everything has to turn into ww2. 
sometimes ppl can just have discussions

but i understand if MD just didnt want to.. 

none of my business 

Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 11:46am

yes my soul is on fire..

good day.

Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 11:46am

I'm moving on from your quotes...

stop quoting me...

My quotes are hurting your sensitive soul this badly??? What's so hurtful about quotes? Here's a cookie to make you feel better.

Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 11:47am
Is it just me but when I see black I think of american women? people of color from other places IN MY EXPERIENCE say that are from _____, as if its an insult if you say they are black.

Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 11:49am
Where da lite brites at ?

Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 11:50am
Rumbera they in all the music videos, and working with the new black like Pharrell. Confused

coco Lala tries it, even with her reality show. smh she gone work that Latina angle til the wheels fall off

Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 11:51am
Lala publicly said she ain't black? She's Latina? Is she retarded? Nobody told her you could be a black latina? SMH. 

Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 11:54am
i guess technically.. they would be called afro-latina (correct me if im wrong.. im trying to understand)

but i know ive seen ppl on here agree that lala isnt black. 

Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 11:56am
I just want her to stop with the beady edges and silky weave whatever nationality she repping.

that is all

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by MizzAmirah MizzAmirah wrote:

ME TOO.
+ ice

Posted By: femmemichelle
Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 12:15pm

I'm fuc.king saying.

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Is it just me but when I see black I think of american women? people of color from other places IN MY EXPERIENCE say that are from _____, as if its an insult if you say they are black.

yes, that's true. i don't get those people who were born in the US and claim they are Nigerian even though their grandparents were the ones who came from Africa.
I knew a girl who was born in Guyana and she didn't want to get the US citizenship because in her tormented mind getting the citizenship made her African American. She liked when men hitting on her called her "Caribbean beauty" lol.

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 12:26pm
I don't get y'all. Too many dark women is a problem, too many light women is a problem got damn, can't we just enjoy black beauty without nitpicking? A lot of African women say they are XYZ because they come from Black countries where being Black is a "given."

Oan: I have heard Lala call herself afro-Latina many times.

Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 12:31pm
its one thing to say, 'im afrolatina' and another thing to also be like, 'im not black..' 

like zoe saldana says shes black. she dont be like, 'umm.. correction.. im not black im latina' 
lala has said that. 

but anywho.. i was just curious. like i said, yall claim who you want. 
we can get back to the girls in the op. 

Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 12:34pm
Rule of BHM thumb

not too many light
must add some light and natural
not too many dark
must have dark but not too many dark with thin noses
light with weave and you hate yourself
slim is cool
fat fortunate is okay in some circles
too much,  makeup and you a phucked up skin having ugly bish who is mistaken for a man
you can wear natural makeup
if your opinion dont mirror mine Im gone quote you to high heaven and demand that you xplain your mf self

If you dont wake up a 10, you already lost

Posted By: rell85
Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 12:34pm
Nice!!

Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 12:35pm
zoe was on the cover of my Latina magazine and said she wasnt black shes dominican

Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 12:38pm
Zoe is dominican? I knew I didnt like her ass

kidding

actually serious

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 12:41pm
zoe has said she is not black plenty of times. 

Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 12:45pm
really..? 

i remember bhm giving her a black card cus she claimed us.. 

her and lala probably go back and forth with it just not to hear ppls mouths... 

Posted By: yaya24
Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 1:00pm
They are all beautiful.

Most stunningly Beautiful Black Women. I disagree.

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

zoe has said she is not black plenty of times. 

yeah i thought she claimed she didn't want to talk about it and be labeled...like she's offended by the question

Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 1:12pm
they must go back and forth… cus i just googled 'zoe saldana says…' and before i even finished it said 'shes not black' and 'she is black' 

i clicked the 'is black' and saw her saying that she is a black woman.. and somethin like, 'i will honor my black community because thats who i am' 

i didnt look too far into it though.. maybe she was just saying that for the nina simone movie.. 

i know she was granted a black card doe 

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 1:28pm
Zoe is a coon, it's probably best that we do not claim her. She and Stacy Dash can take seats in the same area.

Posted By: femmemichelle
Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 2:29pm
Philomena is a baddie, though

Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 2:39pm
^^^ she really is...

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 2:43pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Where da lite brites at ?
You and Afro need to get out Rummy!DeadLOL

A list of stunning Black women is 'too Black' on a Black website full of Black women?

Posted By: petiteone29
Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 2:51pm

I guess I'm in the minority when I say that I think her eyebrows suit her. Some people are meant to have bushy eyebrows, it brings character and dimension to their face. It would look awful on me though.

This. They compliment her eyes 

Posted By: K_Camille
Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 5:49pm
Last girl is my fave.  I think they're pretty save the one that does not fit..But if this is gonna be a post your pic thread, I'm here for that too.

Posted By: CLCNY20
Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 7:18pm

that most of them have European standards of beauty stamped all over them? LOL Yeah

Posted By: smartgirl88
Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 7:20pm

Yes my first thought was meh...the only one I took a second look at was the economics major from ghana

Posted By: StylingArabella
Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 7:42pm
Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

that most of them have European standards of beauty stamped all over them? LOL Yeah

Small features (slanted eyes, thin noses, round lips) and that "not from here" look.

Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 7:44pm
yall with the european features stuff Confused

its like if its not a huge nose and carrot sized lips.. its european features 

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 7:51pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

yall with the european features stuff Confused

its like if its not a huge nose and carrot sized lips.. its european features 

took the words right out of my mouth...
yall got ur most powerful magnifying glasses out today i see...

Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 7:59pm
Carrot sized lips?? I'm trying to picture this.........LOL

Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 8:00pm
So people want them to look like India Arie black? Full nose and lips?

Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 8:01pm
lol i was just about to say, 'let me change to sausage sized lips' 
i was thinking the big carrotts.. not baby. 

but yea, if its not some sausages its thin and european 

Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 8:02pm

I agree with coco...

Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 8:02pm
Let me go back and examine the pictures again. I don't think that all of them had european features though.

Print Page | Close Window