Forum Name: Weaves / Extensions
Forum Description: Discussions on Weaves
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=372397
Printed Date: Aug 18 2018 at 4:15am

Topic: Queen Weave Beauty LTD: Update with Install Pics
Posted By: ILOVEBEYONCE
Subject: Queen Weave Beauty LTD: Update with Install Pics
Date Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 1:34pm
So I took the hair down from the unit and sewed it in for my sister on a versatile install. I'm just checking in to show you guys the lovely curls my brother did on this hair and to give you an update.

So far the hair has not been tangling AT ALL and she reports very minimal shedding. I didnt seal any of the wefts but I didnt cut any wefts while installing either. Funny enough the three bundles Ann originally sent me were JUST enough for the entire sew in. The curls hold for days and the ends look a lot better than anticipated. Im actually quite pleasantly surprised by this hair's performance. Ill be back with a tangling/shedding update. I do plan to do some color for her so Ill let you know how the hair holds up after bleaching/dye. etc too.

Replies:
Posted By: Keezyanduknoit
Date Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 6:54pm
👍👍👍

Posted By: lattabody
Date Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 8:43pm
gorgeous. Love the top too.

Posted By: sarah1987
Date Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 10:52pm
GORGEOUS!!!

Posted By: josieteeh
Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 10:39pm
Gorge!

Posted By: Bamba101
Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 11:27pm
Whoa! Love this!!!

Date Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 12:31am
Thank you all so much !

Posted By: PerfectDiva
Date Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 10:40am
Looks good! Thumbs Up

Posted By: Love555
Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 7:45am
Gorgeous!!!!

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 10:50am
I really love your installs , but sis needs a little thinning out due to amount of hair install . I think the placement looks nice and luv the curls . Thin the hair out a little and add a track to the front close to her edges if possible . Cute sis . You know MRS INDIA will always give a honest op . Thanks for sharing .   

Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I really love your installs , but sis needs a little thinning out due to amount of hair install . I think the placement looks nice and luv the curls . Thin the hair out a little and add a track to the front close to her edges if possible . Cute sis . You know MRS INDIA will always give a honest op . Thanks for sharing .   

Thank you so much for the tips and feedback ! I actually ended up cutting off maybe 2 inches because of how dry the ends are but they're still dry so she may just take it down but I'll definitely keep those tips in mind for my next install. When you say bring the tracks closer to her edges, I'm constantly trying to figure out how to do this while still being able to pull it up for high ponys/buns without tracks showing. How close is as close as possible without tracks showing for the versatile install? TIA ! :) :) & You know I love the honesty because it only helps me get better !

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 12:34pm
Welcome sweetie ^^ Your installs are beautiful and flat . I use 1 hand sewn or thin track in the front . You can split the weft and seal . HTH

Posted By: GA_Diva
Date Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 10:11am
pretty install

Posted By: Rumqueen
Date Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 10:39pm
Did it have that corn chip smell I keep hearing about on Youtube. 
I want to try but I'm scared. 
Someone mentioned that it's only the Brazilian that has that smell when wet. =/

Posted By: Bribby
Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 9:14am
Looks very nicceee

Posted By: newbee27
Date Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 1:22pm
pretty

Posted By: DE_Diosa
Date Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 8:49pm
I have ordered from Queen Weave Beauty too and I've been wearing the same hair for almost 6 months, back to back installs. Yes, the ends are very dry. I trimmed the ends when I first got the hair and used Wella's Enrich conditioner. That stuff works wonders!

Posted By: KayyOnas
Date Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 5:20pm
well I love it please could I get the link for this exact hair, thank youu

Print Page | Close Window