Print Page | Close Window

Man refuses to see mother due to her looks..

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=372389
Printed Date: Jan 16 2018 at 4:21pm

Topic: Man refuses to see mother due to her looks..
Posted By: Lilaca
Subject: Man refuses to see mother due to her looks..
Date Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 2:39am
....what a nasty son...i hope it gets cut out the will

Chinese man refuses to see his mother  'because she is TOO UGLY' - even after she begs to visit her newborn grandchild

• Ding Liang, 63, found crying in street after her son refuses let her visit
  • She had travelled for five hours with clothes and presents for the baby
  • He did not answer phone and she did not know exactly where he lived
  • She said: 'He said I would embarrass him because I'm too ugly'

By  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/search.html?s=&authornamef=Daily+Mail+Reporter" rel="nofollow - DAILY MAIL REPORTER

PUBLISHED: 16:09, 17 July 2014 UPDATED: 16:19, 17 July 2014

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2696088/Chinese-man-refuses-mother-begs-visit-newborn-grandchild-TOO-UGLY.html#comments" rel="nofollow -

A heartbroken Chinese mother claims her only son refuses to see her any more because he thinks she is 'too ugly'.

Ding Liang, 63, was found crying in the street in the city of Hangzhou in eastern China after travelling for five hours to try to meet her newborn grandchild.

She had lugged a carrying pole with bags of clothes and presents for the baby in the hope that her son might have a change of heart when she arrived.

But after he refused to answer his phone and because she did not know exactly where he lived, she was forced to leave in tears, taking the gifts back home with her.

Heartbroken: Ding Liang, 63, breaks down in tears as she tells a Chinese TV station how her son refuses to see her because he thinks she is too ugly
+3

Heartbroken: Ding Liang, 63, breaks down in tears as she tells a Chinese TV station how her son refuses to see her because he thinks she is 'too ugly'

Ding was spotted standing outside a housing complex by 53-year-old local man Hsin Pai, who was so shocked by her story that he called the local TV station, which turned up to interview her.

She told them that she was from a village outside Yuyao, a city in the same Chinese province as Hangzhou and that she had been very proud of her son and only child when he had done well at school and got a place at university.

More...

• http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2694555/Former-Panama-dictator-General-Noriega-sues-Call-Of-Duty-portraying-kidnapper-murderer-old-pineapple-face.html" rel="nofollow - Former Panama dictator General Noriega sues Call Of Duty makers for portraying him as a 'kidnapper, murderer and old pineapple face'
  • http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2694210/Romanias-Kim-Kardashian-secretly-hands-adopted-boy-orphanage-cries-kept-awake-night.html" rel="nofollow - Romanian socialite secretly hands her adopted boy back to orphanage after 'his cries kept her awake on first night'

After graduating, he had moved to Hangzhou after landing a good job at an upmarket car dealership and had married.

But he had reportedly been embarrassed by his mother's presence at his wedding because she had dressed like a peasant and after that he'd had very little to do with her.

In tears: Ding travelled for five hours to see her son and his newborn child, but he refused to answer his phone and she did not exactly where he lived
+3

In tears: Ding travelled for five hours to see her son and his newborn child, but he refused to answer his phone and she did not exactly where he lived

She said: 'I don't mind, I know he has his own life now, so I understand that he doesn't call and only speaks to me when I ring him.

'But when he rang me the other day to say that he had had a baby, I wanted to visit him and bring my grandchild some gifts.

'He told me not to come. He said I would embarrass him because I'm too ugly.'

She said she had decided to go anyway and had woken up at 4am to catch the bus to see her son, who she didn't name but who she said was 32 years old.

When she arrived, he had not answered the phone and she had been left out on the street unsure exactly which flat he was in.

Sad: The 63-year-old had lugged a carrying pole with bags of clothes and presents for the baby, but she was forced to take them back home with her
+3

Sad: The 63-year-old had lugged a carrying pole with bags of clothes and presents for the baby, but she was forced to take them back home with her

He said: 'My husband told me not to come. I said our daughter-in-law has given birth, so I definitely must come, that I'll bring some stuff to give them.

'I got up at 4am and got here a little after 9am. But I have been waiting here all day long and my son is still not answering his phone.'

At the end of the day, she left still carrying the handmade baby clothes and gifts.

In a short TV programme about the woman's visit that ended up widely discussed in Chinese social media, the presenters acknowledged that there might be an additional reason why the son was refusing to see his mother who had clearly come bearing gifts for her grandchild.

But at the end of the day, they added: 'Whatever the additional matters might be if there are any, when it comes to a mother who gave birth to a child and raised that child, what is there that cannot ultimately be tolerated or forgiven?'

Read more:  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2696088/Chinese-man-refuses-mother-begs-visit-newborn-grandchild-TOO-UGLY.html#ixzz37nspurb3" rel="nofollow - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2696088/Chinese-man-refuses-mother-begs-visit-newborn-grandchild-TOO-UGLY.html#ixzz37nspurb3  
Follow us:  http://ec.tynt.com/b/rw?id=bBOTTqvd0r3Pooab7jrHcU&u=MailOnline" rel="nofollow - @MailOnline on Twitter  |  http://ec.tynt.com/b/rf?id=bBOTTqvd0r3Pooab7jrHcU&u=DailyMail" rel="nofollow - DailyMail on Facebook

Replies:
Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 2:53am
hhmm i wonder what the hell he looks like????? asshole....Asians are so into one's looks, appearances etc....one has to have a certain face shape, shape of eyes, nose etc to be acceptable in by their standards in the land of beauty...if u r naturally beautiful u get two thumbs up..
Plastic  surgery is a Huge NO NO

poor mother...rotten son...

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 2:56am
...can she still have an abortion?Stern Smile

Posted By: Missvw
Date Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 3:00am
How does he look like?

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 3:24am
Well I won't call her pretty, but this is such a fucked up reason to deny a grandmother from seeing her grandchild...

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 3:38am
Because she dressed like a peasant?  well buy her a dress then damn.  Her son done got too big for his britches.  Done forgot from who's pu$$y he sprung from.  What Cherry said.

Posted By: rell85
Date Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 3:44am
Maybe he didn't want her to scare the baby jk lol...some do get embarrassed by their less fortunate parents when they make it.

Posted By: bindy
Date Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 4:23am
SMH I hope this story is fake...

Posted By: Katrenia
Date Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 5:52am
I'm sure that pig of a son didn't expect his dirty laundry to be aired out in world wide news.
He deserves it, I hope this situation ruins him.

Posted By: slykitten
Date Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 5:56am
This story sickens me.  How could anyone treat their mother like that?

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 6:41am
Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

But after he refused to answer his phone and because she did not know exactly where he lived, she was forced to leave in tears, taking the gifts back home with her.

she shouldnt have left, not knowing where he lives first.

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 7:22am
damn she put on her pearls and errthang...Cry

Posted By: NARSAddict
Date Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 7:39am
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

Plastic  surgery is a Huge NO NO

Since when?  South Korea is like the number one spot where folks get plastic surgery if I am not mistaken. 

Posted By: NARSAddict
Date Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 7:41am
Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

I'm sure that pig of a son didn't expect his dirty laundry to be aired out in world wide news.
He deserves it, I hope this situation ruins him.

It was bound to happen anyway since the Chinese are like some level 10 spies or some sh*t.  They have this term called flesh search where they go in all up in your business and the turnaround time takes about three days or less.  I mean they will pull up your house, where you were last spotted, all that good stuff.

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 7:46am
I hope he enjoys is life because he's going to hell treating his mama that way.

Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 8:56am
I've actually heard of at least one real story like this. Although the rationale wasn't so much that the mother was "too ugly" but rather not educated enough, too "peasant like", too illiterate for the son that she worked her ass to the ground for to make sure he'd get to school and support his aspirations.

He should have been on that Malaysia air flight. Scumbag.

Posted By: MizzAmirah
Date Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 9:55am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

...can she still have an abortion?Stern Smile

I bet he woulda never said that if he was a girl the day he was born. Stern Smile

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 10:23am
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

damn she put on her pearls and errthang...Cry

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 10:25am
this is a bit hard to believeā€¦ 

i mean i know there are really mean ppl who dont give a damn but id think he'd just make up excuses instead of really telling her, 'nope.. youre too ugly' 

or just not speaking to her much at all. 

Posted By: fckwitmeuknoigotit
Date Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 10:25am

lol at this story

Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 10:31am
When I read "carrying pole" all I could think was those things kids run away with on cartoons

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 10:34am
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

I've actually heard of at least one real story like this. Although the rationale wasn't so much that the mother was "too ugly" but rather not educated enough, too "peasant like", too illiterate for the son that she worked her ass to the ground for to make sure he'd get to school and support his aspirations.

He should have been on that Malaysia air flight. Scumbag.

oh no!
that's just like the Shirley Ceasar song "Don't Drive Your Mama Away" The mom had 2 sons . One was no good and the other she scrubbed floors to put  thru medical school . The Dr. son ended up not wanting her to live with he and wife because she 'didn't use good English' around their educated friends. The no good son told her 'I only have a cot and eat beans out of the can but you are welcome to live with me. Cry

I can't imagine treating your mom that way.

Posted By: Immie89
Date Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 11:27am
I had a friend who refused to invite her aunts and uncles to her wedding because they were ghetto and she did not want her white husbands family to see that.

Posted By: aNgElIc*SoUl
Date Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 11:28am
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

lol at this story

I'm glad I'm not the only one who laughed at first.......then I felt bad after reading the whole story.

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 11:44am
My heart weeps for the Mother, her son needs to be drenched in blood and dropped off in shark infested waters...

Posted By: HaitianDiva64
Date Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 11:57am
This is funny and crazy to me. My mom would have smacked the dog sh*t Outta me then waltzed in and snatched my baby
baby if I tried that. Matter fact my whole fam woulda set me straight... bf to

Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 1:49pm
wow a new Chinese showing his entire  ass

Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 1:52pm
he knows mom is poor

He shouldve sent her the clothes he wanted her to wear at his wedding 

And bring the baby to the country if you don't want mom in town

He can pretend to be uptown because of the sacrifices mama made. This level of ungrateful will come back to haunt him, his children will be even worse 

Posted By: StylingArabella
Date Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 7:34pm
Read the title and instantly knew they were Asian.

Posted By: mzsophisticated
Date Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 8:02pm
He shole aint shyt and she prob dont have anymore kids due to their 1 child rule(i think)

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 8:05pm
Originally posted by StylingArabella StylingArabella wrote:

Read the title and instantly knew they were Asian.
i thought asians took care of there parents, i fixed the pc's of several asians and the elders are always living inside the house with them

i obviously dont know where they from, i put them all in the same boat.

Posted By: HeyBeautiful18
Date Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 8:10pm
Aw, poor lady  Cry

Posted By: HeyBeautiful18
Date Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 8:14pm
What happens if a woman is pregnant with twins or triplets?

Posted By: Benni
Date Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 8:19pm

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 10:55pm

Date Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 10:56pm

Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

I hope he enjoys is life because he's going to hell treating his mama that way.

Date Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 11:06pm
Originally posted by Immie89 Immie89 wrote:

I had a friend who refused to invite her aunts and uncles to her wedding because they were ghetto and she did not want her white husbands family to see that.

I mean...minus the white husband..

I don't invite ghetto people places either...*shrugs*

But to try and hide them from her white husband is coonery...especially if she knew she would have invited them if she had a black husband..

sounds like the start of a deceitful marriage...

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 11:43pm
I hope this woman has her own income, because it is obvious he won't be another Chinese adult child supporting their elderly parents. This man is rotten.

Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 12:31am
FROM watching a lot of asian shows...when a couple announces they are together and going to be married don;t they have both families meet and attend a dinner engagement party with both families there? 

I mean the wife's  side of the family already seen and met his parents so what is the *&%^$#@Ein big deal for the grandmother  not to see her 1st grandchild? 

was the story ever posted here about the asian guy suing his ex cause they had ugly kids?

Posted By: Lilaca
Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 2:32am
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

FROM watching a lot of asian shows...when a couple announces they are together and going to be married don;t they have both families meet and attend a dinner engagement party with both families there? 

I mean the wife's  side of the family already seen and met his parents so what is the *&%^$#@Ein big deal for the grandmother  not to see her 1st grandchild? 

was the story ever posted here about the asian guy suing his ex cause they had ugly kids?

yep

Print Page | Close Window