Forum Name: Weaves / Extensions
Forum Description: Discussions on Weaves
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=372374
Printed Date: Aug 16 2018 at 2:58pm

Topic: Honesty is the Best Policy! *Vendor Rant*
Posted By: pepsi25
Subject: Honesty is the Best Policy! *Vendor Rant*
Date Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 2:45pm

I think we all know how hard it is to get honest answers from vendors...We spend all our time sourcing from alibaba, TK, Aliex, and many many more. I always ask questions do you offer unprocessed hair that has not been "steam Processed" and they all say yes -but what does the picture show Steam processed waves and curls.....

I've sent many a vendors questions and pricelist inquires and two days ago I received a call from a vendor I hit up a while back and I really appreciated his honesty so much so I will be jumping out to do a risk order this Friday! *Fingers Crossed* some interesting tidbits from the convo though (WE ARE NOT CRAZY LADIES!)

He admitted:

There is no such thing as Brazilian or Malaysian hair it is all Indian hair processed to achieve curls and a name slapped on it..

Chinese vendors come over there and buy hair not from the temples but from the villages and anybody willing to sell them hair off the streets for how much do you ask? $100.00 for a TON that's 907kilos!!(so nothing they sell is Remy) & those same Chinese vendors purchase Animal hair preferably Horse Hair from TK (which he agrees you can’t tell the difference from horse hair & human hair off looks!) (You’ve seen those raw bundles of animal hair for the low-I know I have) and mix that with the hair from the village along with synthetic fibers and then chemically treat the hair and sell it to us and we wonder why it crawls up our backs and dies! smh oh yeah he said that those same Chinese vendors hit him up for "sample orders" to send to us in the USA (The good old dupe and swat)

He also admitted that "All" curly hair has been processed to achieve the curls! Now how they achieve this is within the integrity of the company. I was shocked that he was able to answer my questions and give me insight on some of these things (that we've all speculated) but I’ve never heard it from a vendors mouth! not ONE!! He let me know his curly is the only hair that goes through this process because curly curly hair really doesn't exist like that! BOW

Hopefully his hair is EVERYTHING…(I'll be back with pictures Tongue)

Replies:
Date Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 2:49pm
Oh Yeah,

He accepts PayPal
His Shipping Charge does not change
I asked if he knew Bddogg and He does! lol

Posted By: Mocha_Shay
Date Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 2:53pm
Thats good to know!! i knew those braziliian women wasnt selling their hair..
sounds like a dream come true.. does he have return policy? also can you share his info in a pm pls?

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 3:33pm
pepsi i will be pming you! Smile

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 3:48pm
Happy you found a honest vendor . I found out about Chinese hair 30 years ago . Amazing how people will continue to purchase bags of so call virgin hair at the bss for hundreds of dollars. I own indian curly hair that was never process . Cost several hundred bucks , but possible to obtain.   

Posted By: WhitWhit86
Date Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 3:58pm
Wow...I can't wait to see the pics

Posted By: keelolo1
Date Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 4:29pm
Girl your inbox about to be super flooded.

Posted By: WhitWhit86
Date Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 5:17pm
You got that right^^

Posted By: Keezyanduknoit
Date Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 6:20pm
Good info... Thx!

Posted By: misslexy22
Date Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 12:58am
I am glad you found this vendor and he was honest and upfront with you. I always had a feeling that the brazilian hair people are selling really isn't such. But you know vendors and  the people that buy  swear up and down it really is.

Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 7:38am
Unhappy wth is wrong with some of these vendors^^^^

Date Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 8:33am
He sure does! He stands behind his product 100% He said his hair is cuticle aligned and remy because each bundle is from one donar! I told him I wanted natural waves that haven't been processed and he said his straight and wavy no problem but that his curly he steam processes at the right tempurature because curly is rare and true curly isn't even curly throughout the entire bundle its a mixture of wavy and curly so to unify the curls he steam processes them!He even told me where he orders his shampoos and conditioners for the hair! we talked for an hour laughing back in forth about misconceptions and truths! He said that the Chinese vendors use harsh chemicals on the hair! 

He told me if I wasn't satisfied I could return for either my money or different product.

He also offers non-remy hair (but knew this isn't what I wanted based off what I told him)
single drawn and double drawn
Raw and Tips

He said alot of people have never expierenced true good Virgin Remy hair and said it's suppose to last you 1+yr as long as you take care of it like it's yours!...

Date Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 8:39am

Sharing is caring Grace and you know I got you! I am not concerned that he can't handle a BHM effect however that doesn't mean I’m going to post him publicly all of his accounts say 5kil-10KIL MOQ but I appreciate your wealth of knowledge and willingness to help others out doing Monk work (Belldonna LOL thread!) Plus you've shared with me so just let me know how you want to do it..I.E wait for me to order my sample or I can call him or email him your email info so you guys can start your own conversation like we did with Joe! TongueWinkSmile

From the flow of our convo I get the impression alot of vendors purchase from him whether it  be Indian or Chinese..He told me a story that some lady from the UK came to see him and that he brung her two sample bundles the Non-Remy and the Virgin Remy and of course she liked the Non-Remy better and he said it amazes him how people like the "less than" more......

I called myself testing his honesty so I asked would it be cheaper if I flew there and purchased hair personally and he said YES! lol LOL

Posted By: DaBaddest
Date Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 12:19pm
Thanks for sharing! I cant wait to see your hair and hear your experience! Sounds good so far. 

Posted By: Mocha_Shay
Date Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 12:35pm

yup, Cant wait to see this hair on you!

Posted By: LynnNyc
Date Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 12:37pm
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Unhappy wth is wrong with some of these vendors^^^^

because they can get away with it here, that's why.

Date Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 12:56pm
Thanks for all the pm's and well wishes! I do not plan on hoarding his info nor do I plan on ever publicly posting it for the masses however at this time I am only considering VIP/SENIOR/ELITE members to jump out there and do a test/sample order with me and PrincessGrace (if she's down)

My reasoning behind this is
You'll give it straight up no chaser
You've been here long enough to know all the BS we've been through in the hairgame
You know what GOOD Quality hair is
You are well aware of the BHM effect
& you know it's still a risk!

Not saying that my newbies don't but just my reasoning 

Date Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 1:04pm
I will consider your kind offer after your first order arrives . ^^^ TIA

Date Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 1:28pm
Quick Retraction!

He just called me and he will replace the hair not do a refund because he said he's been burned this way!

I already told him about 3-4 of us are ready to do sample orders and the rest will wait to see what we receive Smile (Gotchu India100)

Posted By: ILOVEBEYONCE
Date Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by pepsi25 pepsi25 wrote:

Quick Retraction!

He just called me and he will replace the hair not do a refund because he said he's been burned this way!

I already told him about 3-4 of us are ready to do sample orders and the rest will wait to see what we receive Smile (Gotchu India100)

*Coming Out Of The Woods* Embarrassed Im with India. Ive never purchased any Indian hair and Im really statrting to feel like thats where I can get some dream hair. My fingers are crossed !

Date Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 2:19pm

LOL I told him that I was apart of this group and that I created a thread on him & he came and read it and wants me to clear something up! (he's also going to email me the explanation of "steam process to share)

I initialy stated that the curly is the only one that goes through a process but he said he puts his "deep wavy" (which is what I ordered) through a process as well to achieve the deeper wave. He said each company choices what process they will put their hair through but that his team does process the hair to achieve a deeper wave by bending and treating it not steaming it - He said I could take the Straight or loose wave because all they do is condition it but I want deep wave so I'm still sticking to it...Thanks for the clarity!

I will come back and post pictures as well as his explanation of "steam process"

again I love honesty! Him wanting to clear up my initial post still has me a little excited!

Date Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 2:37pm

How much is the sample order?

Date Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 2:38pm

Check your PM

Date Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 2:49pm
Email I just received "copied and pasted"

I wish share my knowledge about steam processing which you may share on the forum.

What is Steam Processing?

Ans)Steam processing is the method used on hair to keep the texture of the hair eg: Curly.

Does Steam Processing cause Damage to the Hair?

Ans No Steam processing does not cause any damage to the hair. If the hair is Virgin Remy hair which is similar to our hair.Also
Steam processing is done only to a certain level of temperature where the hair doesn't get damaged.

Who  look after Steam Processing..
Ans)A Hair technician who is technically qualified in this field.

Can we find out the difference between unprocessed and Steam processed.

Ans)No we cant as the hair don't get damaged with steam processing.

Cant we get all textures straight from Donars?
Ans)Its highly impossible to find out very few Donars .With less requirement and high demand around the world,its highly impossible
to get natural textures like curly,

which textures we can get natural.
Natural curls and Natural wavy( Indian Women does have natural wave)
Summary :

There are many hair dressers and people have a misconception that Steam processing is boiling the hair to the maximum temperatures.Hair is first brought into texture and steam processed to a certain level of temperature which can keep the 
hair as natural.It depends on how manufactures give importance to quality of hair.If we use best conditioners and light chemicals.The hair will be in very good condition.

Dont trust people who are offering cheaper prices. They completely use strong chemicals and cheaper conditioning liquids.

Our motto:
We look to  improve the quality standards by selling real hair. Non Remy gives more profit than Virgin Remy as raw material prices matters a lot.

Finally When does Virgin Remy Tangles.Are Tangles really a bad sign?
When we buy unprocessed hair, No chemicals are used  like hair dye or strong shampoos. Indian Women hair Tendency is to Tangle.

For example My wife has deep curly hair (which I love most :-p) she washes her hair every alternate day. Bcoz of the hair getting water treatment, hair cuticles get closer due to dampness and get tangled.She dries it and combs it properly N there you....Her hair
returns to normal. Almost everyone thinks hair dont tangle.If hair is treated with chemicals....It dont tangle mostly....Unprocessed curly hair looks tangled but its not.
Note : Curly does not Tangle if we wash carefully. If it tangles use the process given below.

Solution for hair when  it tangles :

For Straight or Wavy : Heat water up to  60 Degrees Centigrade. Mix some shampoo and condition. Keep the hair flat in water and leave it for 20 mins and remove and dry it .The hair should look better.If it doesn't look better,you can strongly believe its bad hair.

For Curly hair : Heat water up to 60 degrees Centigrade.Mix some conditioner.conditioner. Do not dip the hair directly.Leave the hair flat in water tub for 20 mins and dry it.Comb it with proper brush.

We suggest using:

Creme of Nature Argan Oil Moisture & Shine Sulfate Free Shampoo and Conditioner
Shea Moisture Curl and Style Milk
Organix Coconut Shampoo and Conditioner
Silicon Mix Shampoo and Conditioner
Mixed Chicks Leave in Conditioner
*Pure Argan Oil (evenly apply a quarter sized amount on your wefts before you airdry for best results)

ProductTools:

Denman Brush

Loop Brush

I tried my best to write in proper way.Please forgive me for any mistakes or sentence framing.

Date Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 4:22pm

Check your PM

Thank you

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 4:51pm
Pepsiiiiiiiii this is Cokeee. Girl PM me the deets. Hug

Posted By: Mznellybby
Date Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 8:49pm
Whoa thanks on the information on steam process that's an rte opener

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 10:34pm
Seems that you are on your 2-3rd bhm bandwagon inciting thread. The one where you told the Indian vendor Seema that you would share their info on BHM for a discount from the vendor was a disaster. Now you are hyping up this vendor and havent tested the hair not even for 1 day. Good luck, best wishes, etcetera, etc. LOL

Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 9:36am
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Seems that you are on your 2-3rd bhm bandwagon inciting thread. The one where you told the Indian vendor Seema that you would share their info on BHM for a discount from the vendor was a disaster. Now you are hyping up this vendor and havent tested the hair not even for 1 day. Good luck, best wishes, etcetera, etc. LOL

Who Is Seema? I think you have the wrong person! lol I created a thread about a new aliex vendor who pm'd me saying he was new and I paid my hard earned coins to test his hair and so did PrincessGrace (I never posted him publicly and everyone knows it's order at your own risk) -I also came back with pictures and my review that the hair tangled at the nape of the neck on me but PrincessGrace hair did not! Now I was one of the ones that jumped out there and ordered from SUMI who did not send me all of what I paid for the hair was gourge and has held up like a champion but I didn't introduce Sumi to the boards! Smile I did create a thread saying SUMI's website is down and that she no longer returns my emails because I wanted my 1bundle of 18inch she shorted me! Further more I really don't care for your tone luvbug get your facts straight all I want to do is secure a honest vendor and I know the struggle so I don't mind sharing with again with certain members on the boards that are in the struggle! Excuse me for getting a little excited to get what I deemed honest answers from a Indian Vendor...I have already ordered my sample order and will come back with pictures but I also know somebody else needs to order so we can cross test and match! I'm not hyping this vendor up at all what part of I HOPE his hair is everything didn't you understand my friend? lol etc etc have several seats  

Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 10:18am
Share a vendor and you up to thangs
Keep a vendor secret and you sneaky

Things aint like they used to be.....

Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 10:34am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Share a vendor and you up to thangs
Keep a vendor secret and you sneaky

Things aint like they used to be.....

Exactly!! smh

Side note this vendor is not apart of BHM he didn't even know about it until I told him I was apart of this group and that I had started a topic on it! So if you receive a PM from anyone claiming to be him it is a fraud!!!! He is not a member and does not solicit business I found him!

Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 10:44am
its already some Chinese vendor spamming me with these tangly, chintzy looking wigs . They looked so dry and unloved..smh

Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 10:54am
Another sidebar I'm done sharing for sample orders LOL

You know who you are and the ones who will let me know when they're ready for the info! (didn't list names b/c I don't want you guys to get a lot of pm's but if I sent you the Price list and #) Good Luck Pray that this hair is straight from the GODS (if you choice to order)

Posted By: JadaReign
Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 11:46am
Would you mind sharing the price list and info with me as well? I read what you stated about newbies and I understand where you are coming from. I'm a long time lurker and I must say I've learned a lot from you ladies. Every time I think about purchasing hair I come here to see if the company is worth my coins and you guys never let me down. I'm interested in buying quality hair (crosses fingers) and I appreciate your honesty.

Posted By: 2ndtimearound
Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 12:22pm

LOL I told him that I was apart of this group and that I created a thread on him & he came and read it and wants me to clear something up! (he's also going to email me the explanation of "steam process to share)

I initialy stated that the curly is the only one that goes through a process but he said he puts his "deep wavy" (which is what I ordered) through a process as well to achieve the deeper wave. He said each company choices what process they will put their hair through but that his team does process the hair to achieve a deeper wave by bending and treating it not steaming it - He said I could take the Straight or loose wave because all they do is condition it but I want deep wave so I'm still sticking to it...Thanks for the clarity!

I will come back and post pictures as well as his explanation of "steam process"

again I love honesty! Him wanting to clear up my initial post still has me a little excited!

I hope everything works out for your sample order, but be careful some things he said to you are "strange" to say the least. How can you achieve deeper waves by blending? and then say all your bundles are from one donor...I dont want to be a killjoy, but just want to to be careful and not fall for everything he tells you. Dont get excited until you see the hair LOL

Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 12:35pm
Originally posted by 2ndtimearound 2ndtimearound wrote:

I hope everything works out for your sample order, but be careful some things he said to you are "strange" to say the least. How can you achieve deeper waves by blending? and then say all your bundles are from one donor...I dont want to be a killjoy, but just want to to be careful and not fall for everything he tells you. Dont get excited until you see the hair LOL

He was saying that his virgin remy bundles come from one donor (ensuring they are cuticle aligned etc.)-He offers processed and non-processed hair to sum it up but knew based off my questions what I wanted. He has a very deep Indian accent and was trying to explain the process he puts his curly and deep wave through so I did the best with recapping! Only multiply orders and the Hair will be the final judge Vendors can say anything and what we receive will be something totally different...I will see this week when I get the hair...by no means do I want to give you ladies the impression that I'm all in and all for it I'm merely testing and praying for the best! 

Posted By: 2ndtimearound
Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 12:47pm
I know you have the best intentions...just be careful Wink

Posted By: PerfectDiva
Date Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 4:51pm
Can't wait to see pics!

Date Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 8:05am
I hate to sound ike a noob, but what is TK?

Posted By: Chiberry
Date Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 12:35pm
Trade key

Posted By: Chiberry
Date Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 12:37pm
I actually posted posted s/tin............finally

Posted By: solicitfashion
Date Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 12:48pm
PM sent!

Date Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by Chiberry Chiberry wrote:

Trade key

Oooooo....right. Forgot about them Tongue

Posted By: chocolate03
Date Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by PerfectDiva PerfectDiva wrote:

Can't wait to see pics!

THIS

Posted By: BeautyBeholder
Date Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 7:11pm
oh i know this vendor. he is extremely honest as you said and very easy to talk to. he even  took the time to do a goto meeting online with me to do a formal presentation about his business as well. i haven't ordered from him yet but planning to.

Date Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by BeautyBeholder BeautyBeholder wrote:

oh i know this vendor. he is extremely honest as you said and very easy to talk to. he even  took the time to do a goto meeting online with me to do a formal presentation about his business as well. i haven't ordered from him yet but planning to.

No Shade but you are not one of the members I shared his contact information with! He is reading this thread like his life depends on it and called me to ask me who you were! I told him you where not one of the ladies I shared his information with (If you send BeautyBeholder a PM asking for Vendor contact info it is not my vendor) Why do you believe we are talking about the same vendor?

Posted By: blackandfearless
Date Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 3:45pm
Something doesn't seem right, but oh well. It'll all come out later on.

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by BeautyBeholder BeautyBeholder wrote:

oh i know this vendor. he is extremely honest as you said and very easy
to talk to. he even  took the time to do a goto meeting online with me to do a formal presentation about his business as well. i
haven't ordered from him yet but planning to.

what??? She didn't even mention the vendor.

Posted By: BeautyBeholder
Date Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 4:43pm
I know she didn't mention the vendor,that's obvious. I know you didn't give me the information I knew him before you,i don't need it. He does not know it is me because he knows me by my real name and not my screen name. Name begins with an R. I believe we are talking about the same vendor because I gave him information regarding "hair care" on his site. he will know who I am.

Date Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 1:56pm
With my vendors permission I am using the pictures he sent me of my hair before mailing it to me & it is exactly what I received. This by far has been the best Vendor experience that I've ever had! His communication is Excellent! He's very knowledgable about hair and the industry! We have exchanged numerious calls/emails/even Skyped! He contacted me immediately with Tracking# and Called the day it was suppose to be delievered (tracking its every move)! He has continued to keep in contact even though the transaction is complete and I can't wait to place my next order! If i shared his info through PM You got lucky because I'm not sharing anymore! Now about the hair and my order 

I intially wanted 4 bundles of 20inch "Deep Wave" however I was also telling him that I wanted "unprocessed Virgin" hair so he educated me on his "deep wave" which he does process to achieve deeper wave so he advised on ordering the Natural wavy or Straight (and also took a moment to educate me that all vendors process Curly and Deep Wave to achieve deeper curls and waves) ! Kudos for straightening me out on what to "ask" for in order to receive what I want! After he checked his warehouse he said he had some BOMB.com 16inch natural wavy he would send me with an extra bundle to make up for the cost difference in length! so I said Cool send me the Half kilo of 16inch! and that is what I received! 3 of the bundles measured true to 16inch while the other two measured more like a 14inch after you take into consideration how much you'll have to trim! But with that being said this hair is straight from the GODS! I have not weighed the hair or done anything with it oustide of measuring the lengths (In the process of moving!) but when I tell you this by far is no questions 100% natural Virgin hair! It IS! After I'm settled into the new place I will make my unit and come back with pictures!   

Posted By: natalie2u
Date Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 2:05pm
nice

Posted By: Keezyanduknoit
Date Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 2:40pm
nice hair!

Posted By: spencer4hire
Date Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 3:44pm
Pepsi, did you request any specifics like coarse textured?   Also, were the ends dry/split or sparse as for the need to trim?

Looking forward to your review after you've worn it for a while.

Date Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 5:41pm
I will watch for the update . I think you will loose a few inches due the ends . The hair looks nice . Good luck .

Posted By: despicableme
Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 4:30am
I believe some hairs are processed and some are not. Does anyone agree with me?

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 6:35am
Originally posted by spencer4hire spencer4hire wrote:

Pepsi, did you request any specifics like coarse textured?   Also, were the ends dry/split or sparse as for the need to trim?

Looking forward to your review after you've worn it for a while.

I did not specify any specific textures but I do have a mixture of textures! One bundle is so thick and coarse that it looks like all you will need is that one bundle! (Need to take some more pictures! promise to dive deeper)
The Ends are just sparse and  need a trim no issues with dryness/split

I can't wait to make my unit-Will also be ordering another Kilo half 18inch and half 20inch

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 6:40am
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I will watch for the update . I think you will loose a few inches due the ends . The hair looks nice . Good luck .

Most def will losse two inches on the two bundles leaving it at a 14inch the other three bundles measured true to 16inch and will need a normal good  trim after my unit is created Still going back and forth on if I will make two units one short (for bob) & one 16inch with trim or layers 

Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 6:42am
Originally posted by despicableme despicableme wrote:

I believe some hairs are processed and some are not. Does anyone agree with me?

Gonna have to disagree! hair is straight off someones head no if, ands or buts about it. Unfortunately they pass that non-remy ish off so much folks have been brainwashed!

Posted By: golden_goddess
Date Posted: Sep 11 2014 at 6:27pm
Have you installed the hair yet? If so, how is it?

Posted By: ACurlsBestFriend
Date Posted: Sep 13 2014 at 3:58pm
Much appreciation to you for this post you created! There are so many companies out there preying on women's desires, it's not right! But where there's money, there's greed. I've read the entire post and from the photos you posted the hair looks like a very good quality. I understood your hesitance for not posting the vendor publically for various reasons but I am curious to why you're no longer sharing the information with anyone. Word of mouth is a wonderful to help businesses stay profitable as well as let others know about your personal experiences so they don't make the same mistakes or may end up saving money along the way. I personally always do my own due diligence the way that everyone should and I very much appreciate feedback from women who have purchased something I'm interested in. Although I am a new member I am definitely not new to the site. I look forward to seeing how the hair works out for you as well as possibly learning the vendor so I may try out myself. Thank you

Date Posted: Sep 15 2014 at 1:46pm

Help! Sorry for the long read

Ok I took this picture yesterday before making my new unit using Ivy's Pull over method

From left to right I used the last 3bundles and the very last one is very coarse (used it on top for the pull over method plus it was shorter) I also cut the wefts

I washed the hair once my unit was fully made (no pictures unfortunately) However I sprayed it down with Apple Cider Vinegar + water... And then washed with curly shampoo by Bumble Bee also used Garnier Fruitous Sleek and Shine (Green Bottle) and then Put some Cantu conditioner mixed with bumble bee conditioner on it and popped it in the microwave for about 30seconds!

Now when I sprayed the hair down with ACV -the hair became very soft but once I started washing it it felt hard and tangled...So I said once I deep condition it-it should soften up...ummm Lets just say after rinsing the conditioner out it took another 10-15mins of detangling....

I let it air dry while I washed and braided my hair out..I ended up sewing the unit to my perimeter

( I usually attach wig clips) the hair was mostly dry and boy is it thick!! I used two full bundles and a little bit of the third... 

Now this is where I need some help.......

After sewing it down I combed through it (or so I thought from roots to tip & placed 4 purple sized Rods in to sleep in) I knew it would completely dry by morning... I woke up this morning and yes the hair held the curl but it was SO BIG and (dry/hard Feeling) I ended up flying threw it trying to flat iron it to tame it...This hair is BIG/Thick and I noticed it tangles Not so much at the nape of the neck but in the back near the wefts (hair really doesn't have beards though) ( The top where I cut the tracks and laid them in the same direction is fine) So I'm assuming since i did the flip over in the back this could be a possible cause? (I dunno but when I get home I plan on cutting them and laying them all in the same directions!

I started off at work with it down but because its big and I looked like mustafah from the Lion King (This by far is the coarsest Indian Hair I've ever Had my lat batch from Bdogg was silky straight) I did this quick off to the side bun!

I know this hair needs some serious layers and a good flat iron....So when I get off after I lay the tracks right and change my flip over side I'm going to go get some professional layers instead of me chopping in it..Hopefully all of this helps!  

Date Posted: Sep 15 2014 at 1:48pm
The Bun

Date Posted: Sep 15 2014 at 1:52pm
Yas my leave out is jet black and my unit is brown..I plain on dying this bad baby jet black with some highlights like Khloe K....This was one of those creations at the last minute with no time to test/live in it so Monday morning hair sucks today...lmfao! don't call me out on that just yet....
but suggestions on softining this up will it happen when I bleach or should I bleach bath, another deep condition? Change products? I'm hoping layers and laying the tracks in the same direction from the same bundle should help???

Date Posted: Sep 15 2014 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by Violalondonhair Violalondonhair wrote:

Viola London Virgin Hair Collection

All Hair lengths and bundle sets are for $100
We also sell Lace Closures and Custom U-part Units perfect for protective styling! For Affordable Prices!!!
You Dont want to miss out on this!!

Just go on to http://www.violalondonvirginhaircollection.bigcartel.com/ - www.violalondonvirginhaircollection.bigcartel.com

BYE FELICIA!

Date Posted: Sep 16 2014 at 9:40am

Ended up taking the back bundle out

Tangled bundle after extraction

New bundle

Before layers (the eyes tell it all)

After layers and a flat iron

I wrapped it old school style and placed on scarf

3hrs after unleashing hair

I don't know.....
 As excited as I was and even the way I felt upon receiving the hair has be declining. I don't think I'm feeling this hair...I just want hair that looks/feels/and behaves like a dream straight out the pack after wash & co! I am not happy so far and have yet to contact the vendor! I don't know how long I will last in this unit it is day two and me cutting, flat ironing it to hell still hasn't satisfied my this is hair from the Gawds appetite -I know I haven't been it it long enough to see what products will make it behave....i dunno verdict is out..Sending email now

Posted By: Motheone
Date Posted: Sep 16 2014 at 10:00am
Hi Pepsi,

I'm so sorry you trusted this vendor due to his thorough and articulate "knowledge" of hair. I'm sure you're very disappointed. I hope you fnd some products that will help this hair (even though you shouldn't have to search for products). I almost purchased from him but thankfully still gun shy from my other horrid experience. Hug

Date Posted: Sep 16 2014 at 12:06pm

My vendor contacted me before I could send the email to get clarity on issues with the hair-This was his first time hearing of the Microwave Deep conitioner Process would one of you lovely ladies share your expierence with this method or explain it? ( I already told him to google "BHM Deep Condition Microwave" )

I am not bashing the vendor-
I am merely giving my honest expierence as I said I would on this Hair expierence.....  

Posted By: trynabedaone
Date Posted: Sep 17 2014 at 9:53am
it'd be nice to keep us updated

i hope you work out whatever issues you feel you may be having

Date Posted: Sep 17 2014 at 10:07am
no bueno

Date Posted: Sep 17 2014 at 11:24am

It's funny how when I transition from Unit to Unit & no-one says anything! But Tuesday Everyone gave me a second Look at work! "New Hair" I said...and of course nobody would be honest they would just say "it's FULL" HA! My one coworker said I had the "snookie" going on When i got home my daughter looked at me and said Poufie! My husband looked at me and said it looks like you had a bad day at work! SMH! Really on Day2! BYE Felicia! and No the Deep condition inside the Zip lock bag for 15-30 seconds is not the reason why this hair Swells to the size of 9mth Pregnant woman as the time goes on and GUESS WHAT My bornday is Monday! & The hair needs to be Fabulous!!! So I stayed up until 2am dismantling a L-shape unit hair I've had since (december) 18inch Virgin Straight Unprocessed...and when I walked in to work today my coworker said "Much better" my VP Looked puzzled and I said Yeah had to change my hair it wasn't workin for me and he said Yeah I noticed but didn't want to comment Ouch LMAO anyways check out my December Purchase that is still going strong below...Glad a girl has a stash but I need to stock pile some more

I am just going to play with the unit off my head Plan on Bleaching that sh*t BLONDE and Practice my layering..hahaha I'll be back with pictures to show you how it behaves under bleach that will tell me if it has a blend on it! Blended hair hates Bleach Blonde...Tongue

Vendor was suppose to contact me this morning after he researched Microwave Deep Condition..but I sensed that this would be my fault because I did this step "side eye" Anyways ..............

Posted By: divaallmylife
Date Posted: Sep 17 2014 at 11:17pm
@pepsi25 why did you put vinegar on the hair? I've never heard of anyone doing that to virgin remy hair. I would suggest shampooing it and deep conditioning the hair over night. My favorite conditioner for extentions is tresseme. Hope this helps! Keep us posted!

Posted By: carolinecions
Date Posted: Sep 18 2014 at 2:36am
As just mentioned 15 non-renewable energy together with Buy Fifa 15 Coins metal ore. Do it again this process before needed, or generally if you do not become exhausted for ingredients. At time you consumed most of the actions, you might want to Cheap Fifa 15 Münzen Kaufen evaluation an outstanding deal. Selling any jewellery, you may create with landscapes of jewellery. http://www.fifabay.com/

Date Posted: Sep 18 2014 at 7:26am
Originally posted by divaallmylife divaallmylife wrote:

@pepsi25 why did you put vinegar on the hair? I've never heard of anyone doing that to virgin remy hair. I would suggest shampooing it and deep conditioning the hair over night. My favorite conditioner for extentions is tresseme. Hope this helps! Keep us posted!
Do some research on it... results right here on this board
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/acv-rinse-and-silicon-mix_topic241460.html" rel="nofollow - http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/acv-rinse-and-silicon-mix_topic241460.html

Posted By: pRiNCesSChANeL
Date Posted: Sep 18 2014 at 4:17pm
Maybe you could try remaking the wig using less bundles? The hair looks nice and its good that its so thick! I would definitely try a little less hair. And if it works out that way thats better for you in the long run.... more wigs to wear!! Lol

Date Posted: Sep 18 2014 at 4:36pm
First time I saw your picture . You are beautiful pepsi .

MS India honest op .

1. The hair in your op wefts are the reason for tangling and swelling based on what I see in the pictures . The Vendor should offer a refund or deep discount for poor weft construction , but that would be a first .

2.My cousin wears the flip over method , but if you have a willow peak the weave/wig can be very obvious unless you apply close to the hairline .

3.I think the last install looks nice , but you should apply more layers and use a different product to avoid the 2 different texture look based on the picture . I hope you are not angry at me after my suggestions .

Posted By: suchalady84
Date Posted: Sep 19 2014 at 3:24am
It sucks that it's impossible to find a good indian vendor. I'm starting to think that chinese vendors are the best way to go. I could be wrong tho!

Date Posted: Sep 19 2014 at 10:22am
Originally posted by pRiNCesSChANeL pRiNCesSChANeL wrote:

Maybe you could try remaking the wig using less bundles? The hair looks nice and its good that its so thick! I would definitely try a little less hair. And if it works out that way thats better for you in the long run.... more wigs to wear!! Lol

I agree! I only used 2bundles and a little of the third but I was thinking that since it is so full maybe decreasing that!!! Smile

Date Posted: Sep 19 2014 at 10:36am
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

First time I saw your picture . You are beautiful pepsi .

MS India honest op .

1. The hair in your op wefts are the reason for tangling and swelling based on what I see in the pictures . The Vendor should offer a refund or deep discount for poor weft construction , but that would be a first .

2.My cousin wears the flip over method , but if you have a willow peak the weave/wig can be very obvious unless you apply close to the hairline .

3.I think the last install looks nice , but you should apply more layers and use a different product to avoid the 2 different texture look based on the picture . I hope you are not angry at me after my suggestions .

Thanks Ind!!!Tongue
I agree here again!! The hair itself is nice and I don't get the this is a synthetic blend feel but based off the extracted bundle in it's tangled state right around the weft -I think something indeed is going on with the weft construction!

And no Ma'am honesty is the best policy!! The second install hair is really silky and can become extremely shiney if too much oil is applied! I've been playing with my concoction of conditioner/water & oil and being extremley stingy with the oil for a better blend! Check the picture below is the blending better?  I'm natural and I have extremely coarse hair so I do need a suggesttion on a Mean edge control I was using one in a green and black container that BBwives Jennifer was the face of but it isn't really working that good anymore......Suggestions?

Posted By: Rose1986
Date Posted: Sep 19 2014 at 10:59am
Yeah,I think you tell the true but not all the true. Some of vendors is really bad like you said but some is very nice.So far as I know,there are many American or Korea brand's manufacturer are in China.

Posted By: carolinecions
Date Posted: Dec 11 2014 at 1:09am
Any barbaric apathetic villages, calm with paladins allowable aggressive services. A lot of of accept altered action calm with fleet exercise. A lot of of the militia appear to be acceptable at affray eliminate, able at alteration calm with allotment affairs that will counterattack. Calm with the affection abet approximation that will administration society, anytime added militia absorb any adeptness appear outlook. As anon as the priest work, will debris a lot of of possibility.

Posted By: PinoyHairAddict
Date Posted: Jan 14 2015 at 1:51am
Well, I'm proud to say that Filipino hair IS Filipino hair if you buy it from a genuine vendor from here. I even saw local ads of pinay women willing to sell their waist-length hair (often overpriced for my taste but their open to haggling). Like they were offering to go to a salon and get i cut in front of me. Lol. I've seen 'indian' hairs locally sold here and it just doesn't compare to quality filipino hair (preferences may vary though). My extensions are still alive after going through abuse and because of my talent for texture matching, they blend extremely well to my own. Natural textures are often range from very wavy to silky bone straight. I've never encountered an unprocessed tight curly one though. Always the loose curls. Of course there is always the steam processed ones. Our hair's natural sheen might be a problem for some AA women though.

Posted By: rachealg35
Date Posted: Jan 16 2015 at 9:38pm
Pinoy my hair is not coarse at all..I was wondering if you knew of any distributors that sell actual Philippine hair..ive been a bhm lurker for some time just recently signed up because ive spnt so much on different hair companies and I just cant find the real thing..:/

Print Page | Close Window