Forum Name: Hair Breakage
Forum Description: Hair Breakage issues, solutions, and discussions
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=372303
Printed Date: Jan 23 2018 at 12:50am

Topic: Reason of Hair Loss
Posted By: michelleandrada
Subject: Reason of Hair Loss
Date Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 9:52pm
I'm scared because I have daily hair loss maybe it's because of air pollution. I hope this suffering will end.

Replies:
Posted By: eva92watson
Date Posted: Sep 10 2014 at 5:54am
No matter what causes hair loss, nowadays, there are effective treatments solutions available in order to give you a healthy head of hair. I have recently heard about laser hair therapy that seems to the latest and most advanced hair care therapy available. All you need to do is find a reliable hair care expert.

Posted By: sumitahuja312
Date Posted: Sep 25 2014 at 6:53am
Here is some main reason for hair breakage.

Poor Hair dye.
Excessive Brushing and combing.
Excessive use of hair dryer. 

Posted By: CammiCutie
Date Posted: Nov 13 2014 at 7:27pm
Well,I just think seasonal hair loss is normal.

Posted By: SarahEmma
Date Posted: Nov 18 2014 at 12:28am
Yes, So many causes for hair loss. Here I am sharing an article describing about the causes I liked the article.

http://www.coolhaircare.com/top-12-reasons-for-hair-loss/ 

Posted By: blackyoy
Date Posted: Dec 01 2014 at 3:18am
Poor Hair dye.

Posted By: RashiRathore
Date Posted: Dec 13 2014 at 6:14am
Thanks for the sharing cause of hair loss...

Posted By: mariechin1234
Date Posted: Dec 23 2014 at 9:33am
Chemotherapy can cause hair fall as well. Using herbal oils like argan oil can lessen hair fall. I've tried it and it's one potent ingredient you shouldn't miss. 

Posted By: Melanie Joy
Date Posted: Jun 16 2015 at 11:26pm
I don't have time to blow dry my hair,. So I clamp it while wet. Is that bad? can that cause hair loss?

Posted By: PinoyHairAddict
Date Posted: Jun 17 2015 at 6:29am
Originally posted by Melanie Joy Melanie Joy wrote:

I don't have time to blow dry my hair,. So I clamp it while wet. Is that bad? can that cause hair loss?

Girl that's bad even for the straightest of hair. Hair when wet is in a weaker state and is more prone to breakage or shedding. Let your hair air dry or buy an electric fan and sit a feet away from it to helpspeed up drying time.

Posted By: Melanie Joy
Date Posted: Jul 21 2015 at 3:37am
Originally posted by PinoyHairAddict PinoyHairAddict wrote:

Originally posted by Melanie Joy Melanie Joy wrote:

Girl that's bad even for the straightest of hair. Hair when wet is in a weaker state and is more prone to breakage or shedding. Let your hair air dry or buy an electric fan and sit a feet away from it to helpspeed up drying time.

Oh!... Ok, will do.. By the way, My hair line s*cks.. How about if I buy clip on bangs? Is that ok? Or do you know any shampoo that I can use? Because I want my hair to get thicker (have more volume perhaps).

Posted By: tina evans
Date Posted: Jul 22 2015 at 3:58am
1.Let your hair air dry if possible, avoid heated styling products, and keep it out of a ponytail or tight headband to avoid any unnecessary pulling on the hair shaft.
2.Take good care of scalps.
3.Eat healthy for more protein and mineral.
4.If you insist on blow-drying your hair every day, be smart: Don’t concentrate the highest level on your hair for a long time. “Keep it moving on a cooler setting and lower velocity.
5.A deep conditioner into your weekly hair care routine for extra hydration. 
6.Brush your hair in right way,and once a day, and opt for a plastic brush.

sometimes my hair will fall a little bit,I think it's normal,if hair loss too much,then we need to pay attention on it.

Posted By: long1234
Date Posted: Jul 28 2015 at 10:51pm
Well,I just think seasonal hair loss is normal.

Posted By: sbrownie84
Date Posted: Jul 30 2015 at 11:27am
Constantly playing with my hair

Stress on the hair follicle (pulling from weaving and Dominican blowouts)

Lack of conditioning

RELAXING

Posted By: 4BFabulousity
Date Posted: Oct 12 2015 at 5:44pm
For me it was relaxing...Ever since I went natural my hair has been very healthy.

Posted By: BSLBound
Date Posted: Dec 16 2015 at 6:43pm
Co-washing. Our scalps need to be thoroughly cleansed from time to time. Most conditioners aren't effective cleansers. You even have to be careful with those sold for the purpose of cleansing. Also, a lot of conditioners are filled with silicones, waxes, and heavy oils that build up in the hair.

Posted By: Scarlett67
Date Posted: Apr 13 2016 at 5:25am
Stress produces increased levels of testosterone, which converts to DHT and interrupts the hair growth cycle. Stress and trauma can also constrict the blood supply to the capillaries, causing a lack of oxygen and nutrient uptake, as well as poor vitamin and nutrient absorption of the hair follicles.

Posted By: garysimon609
Date Posted: Sep 16 2016 at 9:11am
Don't get tensed as it will increase your hair fall rate. Don't worry about your hair fall as normally every single person loses about 80-100 hair per day. If it gets increases then it is a point from where you should start getting worried. However. normal hair fall happens because of seasonal change, less sleep, malnutrition diet and hair products you are using like shampoos and conditioners. For now, you need focus on your diet, sleep together with hair care products. May be it is time to change your shampoo and conditioner. If you are going to change them then you should buy the ones that are free from sulfate and sodium.

Posted By: maryware77
Date Posted: Sep 21 2016 at 11:32am
Yeah! That's true hair loss can happen because of air pollution other than this there are other reasons as well like:

> Use of hair care products that contains harmful chemicals
> Less Sleep
> Malnutrition diet
> excessive use of hair heating tools like iron, hair dryers etc

On the other hand, do not get stressed as it will boost up the rate of hair fall like gary said. Calm yourself and take steps to deal with it like:

> Make use of oils like coconut, argan, olive, almond, jojoba etc.
> Intake fruits and other food items to get multi-vitamins from them
> Get enough sleep
> Get rid of harmful hair care products and grab some natural hair care products like shampoos and conditioners

Just do it, I am sure at the end you will better and confident.

Print Page | Close Window