Print Page | Close Window

Karruech speaks on Chris and Rihanna

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=372300
Printed Date: Nov 18 2017 at 1:08am

Topic: Karruech speaks on Chris and Rihanna
Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Subject: Karruech speaks on Chris and Rihanna
Date Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 8:39pm
Today's celebrity gossip
Has this been posted elsewhere? If so, my apologies for the repost and for bringing Daily Mail trash on here LOL but they do have juicy tidbits every now and then

'I'm fighting a battle with her': Karreuche Tran opens up about her 'heartbreak' over Rihanna and Chris Brown love triangle amid split rumours

She and Chris Brown are rumoured to have split last week.

Now Karreuche Tran has opened up about their relationship with the singer and the love triangle with his ex Rihanna.

The 26-year-old said she is 'fighting a battle' with the Barbadian beauty during a preview of her appearance on talk show http://www.bet.com/video/just-keke/2014/exclusives/karrueche-tran-discusses-chris-brown-and-rihanna-drama.html" rel="nofollow - Just Keke set to air Wednesday.

Scroll down for video

Its a battle with her: Karreuche Tran opened up about her heartbreak over the love triangle between Rihanna and Chris Brown amid split rumours in a preview of her interview on Just Keke
  • SHARE PICTURE

< id="share--" value="" ="text">

Copy link to paste in your message

+8

'It's a battle with her': Karreuche Tran opened up about her 'heartbreak' over the love triangle between Rihanna and Chris Brown amid split rumours in a preview of her interview on Just Keke 

It's unclear whether the interview was filmed before or after Karreuche and Chris' alleged split last weekend, but she refers to the star as her 'boyfriend'.

'I've never dated a celebrity before so it was very new to me. Paparazzi and all that,' she said about their one-agan, off-again relationship, crediting a 'level head and positivity' in helping her through it.

'And then, even the situation with Rihanna, you know the reason why people tuned into this so much was because it's relatable. I have girlfriends, I have family who's gone through the same situation. It's the case of the ex. We all go through it, do you know what I'm saying?' she said.  

'But in this case my boyfriend is a celebrity who's ex-gilrfriend is an even bigger [celebrity]... So, not only am I fighting a battle with her, I'm fighting a battle with her 14 million fans or however else,' she added.

'So, imagine how that feels for me when I gotta get on Twitter and I see a whole bunch of stuff… They make up all kind of crazy stuff and it's like they know nothing about me. But, you know, because they know nothing about me, because I stay so mute sometimes, that leaves open space for them to say whatever they want….'

Host Keke Palmer then asked what the hardest part about the love triangle has been and Karreuche answered tearfully: 'I guess I would say the heartbreak because it was a real situation.'

The 25-year-old rapper and Karrueche have had an on-and-off relationship for years.

They were together last in Malibu driving around in a brand new Lamborghini, but a racy Instagram snap that Chris posted of Karrueche may have contributed to their latest breakup.

'Karrueche and Chris are done. They're not speaking,' a source told the website in an article on Monday.

Chris shared a sexy black-and-white photo last Friday showing Karrueche from the rear lying down in a tiny thong but later deleted it.

'It seems she was upset by Chris' photo,' the source said.

And on Sunday Karreuche posted a revealing quote to her Instagram account: 'The difference between you and I is that my love is unwavering... You have shattered my heart, but you have not shattered my love.' 

Replies:
Posted By: nala52808
Date Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 8:44pm
hmmm, I am interested in listening to this interview, mainly to see if keke is a good host. And why is Karrueche's rice cakes posted in here? Its nice booty meat, though. I aint gone lie

Date Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 8:47pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

hmmm, I am interested in listening to this interview, mainly to see if keke is a good host. And why is Karrueche's rice cakes posted in here? Its nice booty meat, though. I aint gone lie

Nala, can you imbed? here's the link. Bhm isn't letting me .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urCav62s0tk

Date Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 8:50pm
Y'all want me to remove the booty pic? It came with the article *shrugs*

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 8:50pm
omg, this girl needs to go away.

and who thought keke palmer needed a talk show?

Date Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Nala, can you imbed? here's the link. Bhm isn't letting me .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urCav62s0tk

I don't know how to do it either!!!!Ouch

Posted By: Meme0887
Date Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 8:53pm
Naw..her booty can stay Stern Smile

Date Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

Naw..her booty can stay Stern Smile

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 8:54pm
i can see why he put it in black and white...just sayin...

Date Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 8:55pm
Finally. Bhm is so finnicky

Date Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 9:02pm
 I love Keke palmer, but I couldn't really understand what she was saying cuz she was talkin too fast. And did ya'll see how she tried to console karrueche? She needs more time to refine herself and learn how to be a host

Date Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 9:06pm
lol that was uncomfortable

Posted By: lumii18

I also dont understand who is checkin for Karrueche or even cares about this love triangle mess anymore? She's talkin bout constantly battlin Rihanna and her fans, when I doubt Rihanna even remembers her damn name. 

Posted By: callmeDEva
Date Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 9:10pm
I love her shoes

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 9:15pm
didn't know she had a show....

Why?

Date Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 9:16pm
and is that her real name?
how terrible...

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 9:17pm
Chris brown will never get over RR . Young women need to understand that before dating the man .

Posted By: maysay1
Date Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 9:20pm
Meh. She needs to choose her battles more wisely. This is not something she can or should be trying to win.

It's not that hard to ignore strangers. It's not that hard to live a private life. But doing those things means you don't get club hosting gigs, clothing line backers, and get to play model. So she needs to just accept that and stop complaining.

Don't like it? Stay out of the public eye and ask your boo to pay your college tuition instead of buying you expensive cars.

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 9:35pm
Nope to keke and her "talk" show when you cant halfass understand what she saying

Kacoochies boots are cute

Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 9:39pm
It's weird she thinks women can relate to being left for another woman then taking him back. Taking back a cheater, yeah that happens all the time, but being dumped and every one of your family and friends see him parading around the next and you still welcome him with open legs? That's some exceptional sh*t.

Posted By: lumii18
Date Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 9:44pm
She's not married to Chris, and she also doesn't have a child with Chris, so what exactly is keeping her from leaving the situation. She enjoys the publicity and perks that comes with dating him, and ole girl wants sympathy. Chile boo.

Posted By: Journey94
Date Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

how terrible...

Keke? Her real name is Lauren. Lauren Keyana Palmer

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 9:59pm
this show aint gonna leave the ground
sorry keke

Posted By: niecy
Date Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 10:13pm
No amount of money could have me dealing with this type of situation over and over again. This girl needs to move on from Chris.

And I've seen keke's show and it's not all that. I don't see it lasting very long at all

Date Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 10:18pm
Originally posted by Journey94 Journey94 wrote:

how terrible...

Keke? Her real name is Lauren. Lauren Keyana Palmer

yikes that's almost just as bad...

Keke it is

Date Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 10:20pm
Keyana is cute though...she should go by that..

Date Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 10:24pm
I've heard of a Teyana, but not "Keyana". I honestly like Keke more. But then again, who da fucc is checkin for what I like?

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 10:25pm
She stupid but dat azz in that pic.

Date Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 10:30pm

I've heard of a Teyana, but not "Keyana". I honestly like Keke more. But then again, who da fucc is checkin for what I like?

That's exactly why I like it cause it's different...

Keke sounds.....

Posted By: niecy
Date Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 10:33pm
Ya'll have never heard of that name before? I have but spelled Keionna instead of the way hers is spelled

Date Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 10:34pm

Keke sounds.....

Like a ghetto bird?LOL We know what you really tryna say!

Date Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 10:36pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Ya'll have never heard of that name before? I have but spelled Keionna instead of the way hers is spelled
Yeah, I think its the spelling that has me like, wtf kinda name is that? But either way, I'm still used to her just being called Keke

Posted By: Prtybrwneye_z
Date Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by lumii18 lumii18 wrote:

She's not married to Chris, and she also doesn't have a child with Chris, so what exactly is keeping her from leaving the situation. She enjoys the publicity and perks that comes with dating him, and ole girl wants sympathy. Chile boo.

^this, I have no sympathy for her. She has benefited from the relationship and now wants sympathy. You can only be in a triangle if you choose to be.

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 10:56pm
I like Karruech. She seems so adorable

Date Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 11:03pm

Keke sounds.....

Like a ghetto bird?LOL We know what you really tryna say!

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 11:05pm
Tbh fwiw ijs this sounds like a good hood novel.

*Wannabe rapper beats his gf & gets arrested
*She dumped him and then came back but wait! he has a new girl
*Wannabe rapper can't stay out of trouble
*New girl feels like 2nd choice
*Wannabe rapper goes to jail
*New girl sticks around anyways

All that's missing is a baby.

Date Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 11:05pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

You have a point...I have seen that spelling also...
I like keyana better..

Date Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 11:06pm
^Don't see what's wrong with her name. Her show will more than likely be cancelled, she's not a good interviewer and with guest like Kae it won't last

Posted By: maysay1
Date Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 11:32pm
This is just a 4-week trial run of the show. Apparently it's actually doing well with her demographic (they're going for the young 106 n park crowd). She's definitely filling a void.

Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 11:35pm
I can not stand this girl

Girl you are weak. Not 1 ounce of fck given to no simple minded bish with crocodile tears

Most girls can not relate to this situation lil girl. You knew the exact deal BEFORE you got with him exactly for the same reasons you're crying.... his celebrity. You knew Rih was in the pic the first days of getting to know the guy. You stood by while he played both of you

Who would get someone who just beat someone's ass anyhow?!?!? You're judgement is flawed! So in the words of Mama Dee, bish be gone!

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 11:38pm
Mama Dee would say, Get thee out of my Palace

Posted By: Im_oh_so_hott
Date Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 11:52pm
She likes the attention, if it really bothered her, she wouldn't have even said Rih's name, she opened herself up to be attacked.

Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 11:52pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

It's weird she thinks women can relate to being left for another woman then taking him back. Taking back a cheater, yeah that happens all the time, but being dumped and every one of your family and friends see him parading around the next and you still welcome him with open legs? That's some exceptional sh*t.

Chile you forgot to add that he beat his ex mercilessly about the face and went to jail

We're not trying to hear the wailing because we read kurreuche the excerpt from the handbook and she didn't listen

Now she's coming to cry tears? She's lucky she left without a broken jawbone. Just take the luck and run with it

Date Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 12:03am
This is funny in a sad way

Did she really think she was in a monogamous relationship?  

She's always been a side piece

Date Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 12:10am
Lookin' exactly like your shrimp lookin' daddy

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 12:18am
geezus cacoochie....what a tragic display.  lawd.  why are you in a battle with another woman?  girl get yo life.Sleepy

Date Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 12:22am

play this hook 1000x and get it together...

Posted By: JasmineE02
Date Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 12:24am
"So, not only am I fighting a battle with her, I'm fighting a battle with her 14 million fans or however else" Stern Smile....Ermm

Rih:

Date Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 12:25am
She stayed down for his fat ass while he was in the pokey and then it all fell apart. This would make a bomb ass hood novel.LOL

Date Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 12:26am
lmaooooooooooooooo

Date Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 12:33am
I can't "battle" over anyone...especially men who are violent against furniture and take bottles to the face. Disapprove  That sh*t is embarrassing. 

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 12:35am
Life

Posted By: thickblkbarbie
Date Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 12:36am
She stood by him long for him , to make a fool out her, she needs to move on , Crying for a man that keeping going back to his ex,

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 12:43am
She knows what shes in it for collect cash, be arm candy & stfu.

Date Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 12:48am
Love is like a drug addiction ..

You gotta bottom out before you can move on sometimes ..

Date Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 12:49am
But she's so cute and he's so....frumpy in the facial region. Disapprove

Date Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 12:50am
You have to get to know somebody before you "love" them

Bad judgement on her part. She don't deserve no tears

Date Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 1:00am
Originally posted by JasmineE02 JasmineE02 wrote:

But she's so cute and he's so....frumpy in the facial region. Disapprove
CryLOL

Posted By: Missvw
Date Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 5:13am
I feel sorry for Kurreche

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 5:20am
Why would she do something like this....?

Date Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 6:32am
Its a cry for attention ..

Deep down she still wants him

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 6:47am
So Rih and CB still talk?

Posted By: Bribby
Date Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 7:29am
She shouldn't have mentioned Rihanna name

Posted By: iliveforbhm
Date Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 7:36am
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Chris brown will never get over RR . Young women need to understand that before dating the man .

That's only if women date light skin dudes they are like pancakes they can never get rid of that sweetness.

Posted By: kfoxx1998
Date Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 7:41am
A tragic decision. She should have taken this opportunity to promote something.  Anything.  But this mess right here might end her 15 minutes of fame pretty quickly.

Posted By: K_Camille
Date Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 8:03am
That was awkward.  KeKe needs coaching.  Karrueche is pretty, but dense.  She needs to smarten up and get better friends. This won't end well.

Posted By: rell85
Date Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 8:04am
Keke dirty Chris was on her first show...she know she wasn't going to ask him those questions.

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 8:25am
tough crowd

Date Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 8:35am
i didnt even watch but i bet rihanna is sitting back laughing. 

rih wasnt the smartest either but kooch looks extra extra pathetic. 
not only as far as chris but you had to go on tv and whine about big bad rihanna and her 13 million fans bothering you..? 

And that, 'everyone goes through this, its normal' crap is so sad… 
she should have vented to a friend or something instead. this was so dumb. 

Date Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 8:44am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

not only as far as chris but you had to go on tv and whine about big bad rihanna and her 13 million fans bothering you..? 

Eh...I dont think that Rih is in a position to cackle about this.
I mean she went back to a man who beat her brutally years after it happened.

I think they still touch bases with each other from time to time too by what Karruche is saying

Date Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 9:03am
i think she will still laugh. shes kind of an asshole.

she was dumb too but i think theres a difference between 1 incidence (even though it was awful.. maybe it wasnt a deal breaker for rih) and continuously being shtted on. its like.. how many strikes does he have until hes out..? 
ive been dumb before but ive learned from it i think. 

shes sort of 'in the public eye' and has made a fool of herself so many times… at least keep that sht quiet and have some pride. 

Date Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 9:19am
ftr.. ive never went back after being cheated on. 
with my semi serious one.. i never caught him or anything like that. 
and ive never been hit 

however… chris is rich. 
so i guess that might make a difference. but he should have a little more tact with it at least and she should shut up. arguing on twitter for months and what not? talking about how all that she went through is so normal? smh.. 

Date Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 9:25am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I think they still touch bases with each other from time to time too by what Karruche is saying

She was a young and went back because they were forced apart, not to mention an abusive family background. And Kae got into a relationship with a man that just beat another woman and in and out out court. It is not uncommon for a woman to go back with an abuser but for a new woman to be okay with getting into a relationship with one after a highly publicized beating is stupid af but in her case not really since she's an opportunist

Date Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 9:28am
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

A tragic decision. She should have taken this opportunity to promote something.  Anything.  But this mess right here might end her 15 minutes of fame pretty quickly.

She has nothing to promote but a dead "love triangle". The reason she's on is because of the Rihanna connection not Chris. She was with Chris for over a year before Rih came back in the picture and nobody knew nor cared about her name. She's in a battle with Chris not Rihanna, Rihanna put her on.

Date Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 9:30am
Originally posted by Journey94 Journey94 wrote:

She was a young and went back because they were forced apart, not to mention an abusive family background. And Kae got into a relationship with a man that just beat another woman and in and out out court. It is not uncommon for a woman to go back with an abuser but for a new woman to be okay with getting into a relationship with one after a highly publicized beating is stupid af but in her case not really since she's an opportunist
T
hat amount of years apart makes her look downright crazy.
Im not buying that excuse from Rih.
 Battered women go back for a number of reasons.
Two of them is lack of access to help and financial concerns.
Not the case for Rih .
She was lovesick and stupid.
After that duration of tiem and she still returned...

I dont mind ppl being stupid but thats all it was

So is K though but you can say that women go back to men all the time who do them dirty

Posted By: Miss B
Date Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 9:56am
Dang. Y'all are rough on Kangaroo.

But honestly, she's being real with hers. I can't fault her for that. And it's easy to say what you would and wouldn't do until its you. She unfortunately fell in love with the wrong one. And that part is def relatable. But not too many people can relate to dealing with all of that publicly.

With all that said yes, she is somewhat making a fool of herself. Its unfortunate. Again, she fell in love with the wrong one. I hope she shakes it off and moves on.

Date Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 10:02am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

what does she do again?

she 'models' 

if she wants to stay with him.. whatevs. but dont go crying about it on a show, after he left you for the third time aaaand dont stay arguing on social networks over him (i can see once or twice just cus youre upset.. but she went months). And dont whine about being bullied by rihanna and all her fans. 

we've all probably made dumb decisions over a guy.. but it just seems so desperate to formally go on tv (or i guess twitter if youre not a celeb) and announce/describe it and make excuses. 

Posted By: HaitianLuv
Date Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 10:13am
i like keke. We have a young beatiful black girl trying to do her own thing when the media is saturated with white hosts, and yall being negative. The show just started and she has alot to learn. Talk show hosts arent great right off the bat and lively and know how to make people comfortable. That takes a long time of grooming and work to achieve that. Her interview wasnt bad for a newbie. I'll be tuning in so she wont get cancelled for lack of viewer numbers. Yall mofofs hard to please.

Weekdays 5pm ET on BET. She started june 30th. Not even 3 weeks yet.

Date Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 11:10am
I didn't know she had a show.
Im not home in time to see it though

Posted By: Princess_S
Date Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 11:14am
Its very Teen summit-ish. idk if you're old enough to remember that show. I think it can do ok based on the crowd its geared towards. 

Date Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 11:21am
Originally posted by HaitianLuv HaitianLuv wrote:

We have a young beatiful black girl trying to do her own thing when the media is saturated with white hosts, and yall being negative.

i love it

Date Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 11:27am
Like there aren't other black women they could've given this job to...why give it to someone with zero skills only ensuring that it will be cancelled and no one will want to invest in a show like this again

Date Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 11:31am
people just didnt jump on set and become stars

even oprah

Date Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 11:33am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Like there aren't other black women they could've given this job to...why give it to someone with zero skills only ensuring that it will be cancelled and no one will want to invest in a show like this again

For this demographic Keke is a prime choice.
Who else would you prefer?

Date Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 11:35am
kci had mary

bobby had whitney

ike had tina

robin had paula

chris had (well has) rhi

all relationships that will eventually run/ran their own course regardless of what people wanted them to do

Date Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 11:49am
I found this while googling who Keke Palmer is.  I'm sorry.  I'm old and can't keep up. Cry

She is defending her interview.  

Date Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 11:52am

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

For this demographic Keke is a prime choice.
Who else would you prefer?

Someone that has interviewing and hosting skills...you can't just pluck an actor and expect it to translate...thats why actors and ransoms never last as talk show hosts. I dont think many big celebs will take the time out for this.

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 11:53am
I keep seeing these take what u can get (keke, yaya playing Whitney) attitudes

I'm quite over it

Date Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 11:56am
I don't even think it's take what you can get when it comes to Keke.
I like her for this platform .

Yaya is a mess of an actress and I cannot wait to see it

Date Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 11:58am
Yes kfoxx 

She shouldve come out with shampoo, clothes, jewelry something

Get an agent for an acting gig, something 

Instead empty tears that people warned you about

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 12:04pm
She tried to come out with some lame fashion line but aint nobody trying to wear that ish. Her issue is she has no identity beyond being Chris Browns rebound. Shes accepted the role willingly over and over again. Now she wants pitty. Shes addicted to the life , this game and being in this storyline "battle" and the fame of it all.

Date Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 12:07pm
lol… okay i watched up until 30 seconds and felt for keke and had to turn it off. 

no, no ones gonna be perfect but id think they'd audition or coach her before it airs… 
they could have found someone else. 

Most hosts have a natural easiness about them and she was all wrong. 

Date Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 12:10pm
how tall is she?

Date Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by JasmineE02 JasmineE02 wrote:

I found this while googling who Keke Palmer is.  I'm sorry.  I'm old and can't keep up. Cry

She is defending her interview.  

After Rih’s fan club got wind of the interview however, they apparently went on the attack against KeKe who’s admitted that Rihanna would be her “dream interview” -

http://bossip.com/986962/role-model-material-keke-palmer-defends-thottie-draya-and-says-she-inspires-her-to-be-a-better-woman/" rel="nofollow - KeKe Palmer went on a social media rant Monday after members of Rihanna’s Navy went IN on her for interviewing Karrueche.

After Rih’s fan club got wind of the interview however, they apparently went on the attack against KeKe who’s admitted that Rihanna would be her “dream interview”…..

And KeKe responded…

Date Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 12:20pm
so… chris was on her show too? then kooch? rih is her dream interview?

lol. 

Posted By: petiteone29
Date Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 12:38pm
Chris is a rapper now??

This is why I don't believe in being a down ass bish for a no good dude. She was there for him through everything and he continued to disrespect her. Now she on tv crying. 

She is a cute girl and Im sure she can do better than cb. 

EmbarrassedShe has a nice lil shape in that black and white photo

Date Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 12:44pm

She benefited from sticking around.

She'll be alright .

Date Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 12:48pm
Some of these nutty stans need to get their own identities.Dead

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

This is funny in a sad way

Did she really think she was in a monogamous relationship?  

She's always been a side piece

Reminds me of this.

"The girl Chris Brown with when he's not with Rihanna." Dead

Print Page | Close Window