Print Page | Close Window

16 Year Old Rape Victim Mocked on Social Media

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=372212
Printed Date: Jul 18 2018 at 9:29pm

Topic: 16 Year Old Rape Victim Mocked on Social Media
Posted By: DixieDarlin
Subject: 16 Year Old Rape Victim Mocked on Social Media
Date Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 2:54am

jada.png

A 16-year-old girl named Jada gave  http://www.khou.com/news/crime/16-year-old-girl-says-her-rape-went-viral-Im-just-angry-266360261.html" rel="nofollow - KHOU  an interview Tuesday night about an alleged rape that went viral on social media.

According to the teen she got raped at a party and then people began talking about it and sharing pictures on social media. Police are still investigating the incident, according to KHOU.

Now, a hashtag and meme mocking her is being used. It's called #jadapose, and some people are posting photos of them lying on the ground like Jada was after she says she was raped.

"There's no point in hiding," she said in the interview. "Everybody has already seen my face and my body, but that's not what I am and who I am."

16-year-old girl says her rape went viral: ‘I’m just angry’

A 16-year-old says she was drugged and raped by people she thought were her friends, and then pictures from that night went viral.  http://www.khou.com/news/crime/16-year-old-girl-says-her-rape-went-viral-Im-just-angry-266360261.html" rel="nofollow - view full article

https://twitter.com/hashtag/jadapose?src=hash" rel="nofollow - #jadapose   http://t.co/CxMo64UsWj" rel="nofollow - pic.twitter.com/CxMo64UsWj

— FBG Trell✨ (@lowkeyitsmoe)  https://twitter.com/lowkeyitsmoe/statuses/486718561075724288" rel="nofollow - July 9, 2014

According to hashtracking.com, #jadapose has been tweeted 89 times since just 2:15 p.m., including retweets. There have been tweets using the hashtag before then, too. This is one of the most popular #jadapose tweets:

https://twitter.com/hashtag/jadapose?src=hash" rel="nofollow - #jadapose  !  http://t.co/ROSNR9Akgk" rel="nofollow - pic.twitter.com/ROSNR9Akgk

— #NoFlyZone (@MyName_JohnJohn)  https://twitter.com/MyName_JohnJohn/statuses/486715714238025730" rel="nofollow - July 9, 2014

And this vine, which includes the picture found in the above tweet, got retweeted even more than the above tweet.

We spoke with the creator of the vine, @FilthyDeee, via Twitter direct messages. He wouldn't speak to us in person, he said, because he was at work. He also wouldn't give us his real name.

He said he decided to post the vine early Tuesday morning, when he "was bored at 1a.m. and decided to wake up my (Twitter timeline)." He said he didn't know Jada personally.

Most of the tweets we found, though, tended to be speaking out against #jadapose, calling it "childish," "pathetic" and further proof of the necessity of the #YesAllWomen hashtag, which spoke out against misogyny and violence against women and went viral in May 2014 after the Isla Vista, California, shootings.

Here's a video of the news reporting... I don't know how to embed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivPmm9p1FTY

Replies:
Date Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 2:57am
This is beyond disgusting. What is going on with this generation? First it was the Daquan/Dequan memes which were humiliating black men earlier in the week. Now this bs. If you search "jadapose" in the instagram hashtags, you would see guys still thinking that it's funny and using the picture just to get attention.

And the saddest thing about this all is that it's our own people laughing/supporting this crap too.

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 3:53am
I've been avoiding this topic on tumblr because I just don't comprehend how people find the humour in this ..

Unfollowed a few fools In the process

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 6:31am
i saw this on fb... i didnt want to read it.
this is horrible..

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 6:51am
someone contacted one of the alleged rapist on twitter, and then uploaded the conversation the girl had to his youtube. you can listen on here. its more of an explanation of going on in his narrative.

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 8:37am
Ugh I hate kids. 
Glad I ain't see that dumb sh*t on my Twitter. 

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 11:55am
The fuc is wrong with ppl. ... for social media "fame"

Posted By: Im_oh_so_hott
Date Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 12:25pm
Disgusting pieces of sh*t.

Posted By: femmemichelle
Date Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 12:29pm
I saw the picture last week before the rape claims came about and I knew something was wrong with the set up. People were and are still mocking this girl. 

Her rapists never need to see the light of day. 

Posted By: femmemichelle
Date Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 12:31pm
I can imagine how defenseless she must've felt even talking to the guy. He could tell she was going to accuse them of rape because he kept saying she kept coming on to some other guy. As if that absolves any rape from having occurred. 

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 12:41pm
I teared up reading that. I feel so sorry for this girl. She is brave for speaking out on her rape when so many go quiet. 

That guy incriminated himself with that audio confirming the whole thing. He is such an idiot and him and his disgusting friend need to be locked up. 

As for all these other idiots in the world that thought the jada pose was funny, well hopefully natural selection will take care of their dumb assess soon enough. 

I was happy to see so many positive tweets from people coming together supporting Jada. 

Posted By: exoticmami06
Date Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 12:49pm
what part of their brain....smh

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 1:22pm
its sounds like their were at least 3 girls drugged and raped.

Posted By: kfoxx1998
Date Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 1:23pm
I am all for the violence her people expressed in the phone call.  Whoever the other girl was with Jada I am very proud of her.  I hope Jada's courage will go a long way in outing these guys and any others who think this is okay. 

Posted By: Random Thoughts
Date Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 1:29pm
He's trying to weazle his way out with the "you were coming on to Clinton" claim but none of that matters since she was clearly incapacitated. I didn't see the photos but I read that one photo is of her passed out, completely dressed, while the other is of her naked and still passed out, so someone obviously removed her clothes after she passed out.

Is there not an investigation into these boys?

Posted By: Lilaca
Date Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 1:37pm
Didn't see this thread.

These boys are disgusting....they are basically saying that rape is funny. Should have been drowned at birth. I hope karma prevents them from having any gf's in the future.

The girl is v pretty i hope she gets through this...very brave of her. 

Date Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 1:46pm

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 1:50pm
omg… 

hit that jada pose? 
rapin rapin hos 
hit that hit that

hit that jada pose, spike the punch then i came in her nose?
thought you had one but you cant trust these hos.. shoulda been actin like a lady.. but she was too busy sayin daddy maybe? 
omg… i cant keep repeating. 

they'd be DONE. DONEEEEEE

they would make the real crazy come out of me. 

Date Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 1:51pm
Apparently this is Clinton.

@Clinton_Kream

Posted By: rell85
Date Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 2:41pm
Sad...rape then mocked i hope she's ok.

Posted By: kerysdream7
Date Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 2:42pm
Are the guys being prosecuted?

Date Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 3:10pm
So is it possible that lean was used as the date rape drug? Im not familiar with the effects of the concoctions.

Also i wish people would stop reposting the actual picture of this girl. I know they're supporting her but thats not helping her at all.

Posted By: hauteshellbi
Date Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 5:02pm
I glanced the pic in the explore section of insta and she looked knocked out/dead wtffff poor girl

Posted By: creole booty
Date Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 5:21pm
"Put Molly all in her drank, she ain't even know it, she had a good time she ain't even know it"

Our f.ucking kids can't listen to rap anymore. Not blame rick Ross, but rape should have never been allowed in a verse. Now lil dudes makin whole songs about rape.

I'd just b in jail because I would have stabbed that child.

Posted By: Lilaca
Date Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 5:27pm
The guys doing this would not have done it if it was a blonde blue eyed becki....just saying

Posted By: rohan
Date Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 5:28pm
Props to her for being so brave throughout this.

Nothing more to add beyond what's already been said.  sh*t is insane!

Posted By: creole booty
Date Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 5:28pm
Yes they would have. They would already b in jail though.

Posted By: mzsophisticated
Date Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 7:42pm
This is some phuck shyt...the people the days ...smh..this is no joking matter and this is why kids are resulting to suicide from internet bullying

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 6:25am
The more I find out about this case, the harder it gets for me not to cry..!

This poor baby! These guys are truly EVIL and I wish their mamas swallowed them. I genuinely wish the WORST on these monsters and everyone who laughed with them and trivialized this girl's pain!

This fame-hungry fool will make it VERY easy for him to be locked up.

The messages this fool wrote on his twitter before it got deleted.. I'm so angry!!

HOW ITS RAPE? YOU HAD 2 MONTHS TO SAY SOMETHING BUT YOU AINT SAY sh*t TILL YOU GET EXPOSED?

— Cocaiño (@WhiteboyLaflare) https://twitter.com/WhiteboyLaflare/statuses/486708235412316160" rel="nofollow - July 9, 2014

https://twitter.com/hashtag/BailMoneyGood?src=hash" rel="nofollow - #BailMoneyGood  — Cocaiño (@WhiteboyLaflare) https://twitter.com/WhiteboyLaflare/statuses/486771830179393536" rel="nofollow - July 9, 2014

That hoe forced, snitched, and still look like a fiend from deadend — Cocaiño (@WhiteboyLaflare) https://twitter.com/WhiteboyLaflare/statuses/486722189085782016" rel="nofollow - July 9, 2014

Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 7:35am
Coming out with her story in the way that she did, this girl has more bravery at 16 than many a grown woman 10 years her senior. I marvel at her strength and resolve and hope that she gets the justice that she's entitled to. Not content on having put her through hell to start with, these...creatures... these animals, these dark shyt stains on the butt of humanity are working HARD to try and break her down emotionally by exposing their crimes on the internet. Hopefully their stupidity will do them in and they will get a little taste of their own medicine being handled by Bubba in that jail cell. Satan is real, folks.

Posted By: Blac1Chyna
Date Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 8:11am
I am so proud of her strength and courage. I just cant believe human beings can be so evil. who raised them? why are they not locked up? if she was my cousin them boys would have been dead

Posted By: yurika975
Date Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 8:43am
So sad that this is on the local news. Where the shell are the damn parents? Rapists for kids disgusting. Sadly people think you have to be beaten to death to be raped and even then they ask the girls what they were wearing. As if they invite it. These same fools don't want to be judged as criminals for their fashion yet women have to contend with fashion as an invitation for rape. I hope they rot.

Date Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 9:19am
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

I'm disgusted. He needs to be put down. I'm glad we have someone actually releasing more information. Why haven't they released this whiteboyflare real name?

Date Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 9:21am
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

I'm disgusted. He needs to be put down. I'm glad we have someone actually releasing more information. Why haven't they released this whiteboyflare real name?

His name is innel yahia

Date Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 9:46am
Thanks RT! Sooooo I googled his name and LSA has his address, his mother's cell phone and home phone, and father's facebook. Damn. His father is a mechnical engineer living in Algeria. I hope he was born in Algeria and doign the Iggy with his fake ass accent. I hope he gets deported.

ETA: They are still trying to look for more information about Clinton.

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 10:50am
i think they'll get theres… x2. 

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 11:30am
Disgusted especially by the adults that choose to mock this child on the internet after she was raped and ridiculed by her peers.
I dont understand the fascination children have with documenting everything on Social Networks but if it helps incriminate these rapist good.

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 11:50am
^^ive been trying to avoid that. i was in a fb group yesterday who all blamed the girl. grown men said she was a ho and all this crap.

Date Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

Thanks RT! Sooooo I googled his name and LSA has his address, his mother's cell phone and home phone, and father's facebook. Damn. His father is a mechnical engineer living in Algeria. I hope he was born in Algeria and doign the Iggy with his fake ass accent. I hope he gets deported.

ETA: They are still trying to look for more information about Clinton.

Honestly, it's not that hard.
I've learned from one of my computer classes, there's a website called Spokeo that you can use to find a person's information. You just type in their name, then click the state/town they live in, and you can find out what street they live on, who they live with, the exact location of the house, etc etc...

See, this is the result for the boy. It's reallyyy creepy (y'all should go check your info out, probably try to get it off there):
http://www.spokeo.com/search?q=Innel+yahia#:6367192171

Date Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 8:37pm
Ok so apparently Instagram is deleting instagram pages of people who were reporting those who mocked Jada and/or posted her picture and saying she deserved it.... But the people who have actually posted those pictures are only locking their page. I had reported a lottt of pictures for the past 2 days, so I hope my account doesn't get deleted. But this still isn't right.
Now people on Twitter are going off on instagram, and even #Instagramsupportsrape was trending for a second.

Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 8:53pm
This is f.uckin disgusting

I can't wait to see him cry in court. It will bring joy to my heart

Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 10:18pm
I've only read a few posts but I'm speechless 

How can people be so far from decent and yet so brazen 

I hope she gets the justice she deserves 

The people kee keeing should lose their accounts.   They can share their clueless callous assholeness on post it notes from now on

Date Posted: Jul 13 2014 at 1:17am
He's back on Twitter y'all Angry from what I read, he's going to rehab and he has a trial set up. But it seems like a lottt of people are supporting him, due to all sorts of bs reasons...

Date Posted: Jul 13 2014 at 1:23am
Originally posted by DixieDarlin DixieDarlin wrote:

He's back on Twitter y'all

Link?

Date Posted: Jul 13 2014 at 1:54am

Originally posted by DixieDarlin DixieDarlin wrote:

He's back on Twitter y'all

Link?

https://twitter.com/WhiteboyLaflare

Date Posted: Jul 13 2014 at 1:55am
Someone said that people are probably defending him because he's a drug dealer. Lamp

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Jul 13 2014 at 4:44am
reading that white boys twitter is the same way i feel when rappers defend racist celebs.  they act like this guy got their freedom papers in his back pocket and about sign if they just act right.

Posted By: Bribby
Date Posted: Jul 13 2014 at 8:33am
Thid is horrible

Date Posted: Jul 13 2014 at 8:46am
This story makes me sick. These boys MUST be punished. They must. They must be put down like the animals they are. I want nothing but pain to befall them. I legit feel hot scorching HATRED for 2 perfect strangers. I'm scared though because the victim most likely didn't do a rape kit.
This girl is a hero. I hope she knows it.

Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Jul 13 2014 at 8:53am
They raped her and made a song about it. People are still victim blaming.

I hate people. What city are they from?

Date Posted: Jul 13 2014 at 9:52am
I'm really confused how his twitter is back up. Doesn't seem like much progress is being made with this which is so sad.

Date Posted: Jul 13 2014 at 9:55am
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

They raped her and made a song about it. People are still victim blaming.

I hate people. What city are they from?

Houston

Date Posted: Jul 13 2014 at 10:42am
Wait, but he's so stupid though. He reactivates his twitter, and then talks about bagging and selling weed... he deleted all of the Jadapose picture, but there's a picture of weed on his kitchen's counter. He's pretty much asking to be locked up man. 

Date Posted: Jul 13 2014 at 10:46am
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

This story makes me sick. These boys MUST be punished. They must. They must be put down like the animals they are. I want nothing but pain to befall them. I legit feel hot scorching HATRED for 2 perfect strangers. I'm scared though because the victim most likely didn't do a rape kit.
This girl is a hero. I hope she knows it.

Yeah, I feel the exact same way. That's why I keep following with the story. I don't take rape cases lightly at all, I know close friends who were raped, and I was almost raped until my friend saved me. It really messes with your mind for the rest of your life. When a guy has a lot of power/a huge reputation like this guy, it makes it harder for the victim to say something, especially since "snitching" is so looked down upon in the younger generation and can even lead to threats.

Date Posted: Jul 13 2014 at 10:52am
He tweeted out "Innelpunch make that girl lean" or something. I really don't understand how this 18 yo male is out in the streets tweeting. Then tweeting about going to a PV party. People really don't give a about girls and women. Anyways, I am reporting his twitter activities to HPD because he is tweeting about another party with "hoes" or whatever. Hopefully white girls will be there. Maybe something will come out of it then Ermm

Posted By: hauteshellbi
Date Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 10:51am
She's on the view right now

Date Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 11:09am
^^How's that going? The View was an hour ago where I live, so I missed it

Date Posted: Sep 16 2014 at 4:12pm
Has there been any updates about this?

Print Page | Close Window