Print Page | Close Window

Cristiano Ronaldo spotted with this son at tennis

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=372198
Printed Date: Dec 14 2017 at 2:00pm

Topic: Cristiano Ronaldo spotted with this son at tennis
Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Subject: Cristiano Ronaldo spotted with this son at tennis
Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 3:00pm

Have a listen to this: Cristiano Ronaldo Junior passes his headphones to his Dad as he watches the tennis

For those who follow football (or soccer), this is hardly news. But for others, here's an article with background on the baby mama. I'm putting this on bhm for obvious reasons.

Footballer's one-night stand with penniless waitress ends with baby and £10million paternity bill

SM Ronaldo Baby 450 (Pic:Solarpix)SM Ronaldo Baby 450 (Pic:Solarpix)

THE mother of Cristiano ­Ronaldo’s baby is a ­penniless American waitress who the football star seduced with the line: “Me, you, f*** f***.”

But his chat-up line was so blunt, she didn’t understand it. So Ronaldo ­resorted to drawing a love heart on a misted-up window and said: “Me, you, kiss!”

Then he whisked her back to his hotel for a one-night stand which left the girl pregnant – and Ronaldo with a £10million paternity bill.

Most of the world believed that ­Ronaldo had actually used a surrogate mother to have his baby – but the Sunday Mirror can reveal the truth of his sudden ­unexpected fatherhood.

And how, after hearing the baby was his, he told friends “I feel like Boris Becker” – a reference to the tennis star who fathered a love-child after having sex just once in a London restaurant – which cost him £20m.

The £200,000-a-week striker used his best friend to help broker an exclusive ­paternity deal in New York, supervised by his fearsome mother Dolores Aveiro, to bring the baby back to Portugal.

Ronaldo has told friends he won’t tell the boy the identity of his mother until his 18th birthday.

Football fans reacted with disbelief when Ronaldo, whose conquests include socialite Paris Hilton and reality TV star Imogen Thomas, suddenly ­announced on July 3 that he had a son.

In a cryptic message posted on Facebook, he told how the baby’s ­mother wanted to remain private and ­declared: “My son will be under my exclusive guardianship.”

He later said the baby had been named Cristiano after him.

And the little boy’s mother has been paid a life-changing $15.1million to keep her identity ­confidential and to hand the child over to Ronaldo’s ­family.

In 2009 (I think), on a trip to Los ­Angeles that would see him hooking up with Paris Hilton, ­Ronaldo ­strutted into a restaurant and spotted the future mother of his son.

SM Ronaldo Nightclub 450 (Pic:MatrixPhotos)SM Ronaldo Nightclub 450 (Pic:MatrixPhotos)

A friend said: “Ronni looked the girl in the eye and said extremely directly: ‘Me, you, f*** f***.’

“She was taken aback and just said: ‘What!’ She didn’t actually understand what he meant. She was totally nonplussed

“The window by his table was steamed up, so he drew a love heart on it with his finger. Then he said, ‘Me, you, kiss,’ and the penny dropped.

“That’s typical Ronni – he pretends his English is terrible when it suits him, and he comes straight to the point. It was just yet another one-night stand and Ronnie assumed he would never see her again.”

But after finding out she was pregnant, and convinced Ronaldo was the only possible father, the woman tracked him down through his agent, Jorge Mendes.

Mendes told Ronaldo, who immediately told his no-nonsense mother Dolores, 55, and sisters Elma, 34, and 33-year-old Liliana Cátia.

It was agreed that Ronaldo would give DNA for a paternity test once the baby was born and provide support for the mother and child if it proved to be his.The friend revealed: “Cristiano was told the result while he was away at the World Cup.”

And then Dolores stepped in. The friend said: “Ronni is a multi-millionaire playboy, but when it comes to family, he’s very much his mother’s son.

“They are a close-knit, traditional ­Roman Catholic family and the minute paternity was established there was absolutely no doubt that Ronni would be doing the right thing.

“There was simply no question of him walking away. Even if he had wanted to, Dolores just would not have entertained it for one moment.

“This is her grandchild and there was only one option for the child’s upbringing – with her and her daughters in Portugal. The child’s mother would be properly provided for to enable her to live a life in keeping with the upbringing the child will have.

“Ronni has not decided whether to involve the mother in his son’s life. He thinks he might tell him who she is.

“Dolores’s view is that if the child eventually decides to make contact with the mother, it is important she is living an affluent lifestyle.

SM Ronaldo and Agent 450 (Pic:EMPICS)SM Ronaldo and Agent 450 (Pic:EMPICS)

“It would offend Dolores for the child to find his mother living in poverty.

“It’s a huge amount of money, but Ronni insists it’s not a big deal because he’s worth £100million and he’s got the best part of his career ahead of him still.”

Despite being voted FIFA Player of the Year in 2009 and moving to Real Madrid from Manchester United for a record-breaking £80million last year, Ronaldo had a poor World Cup in South ­Africa.

Tipped to be one of the mega-stars of the tournament, he scored just once in five games, prompting speculation about his indifferent form.

But his friend insisted: “Ronni said was pleased to become a father, even though he hadn’t planned to have the child. He hasn’t even told his closest friends who the mother is. I had guessed she was a Bunny Girl from Vegas, but she isn’t a well-known party girl or socialite. She had hardly a dime to her name until she was paid by Ronni.”

Meanwhile ­Ronaldo has shown no sign of curbing his womanising.

A source said: “This week he has on ­Facebook contacting women who will talk dirty.

“He is ­determined to be the best father he can – but he doesn’t equate that with having to settle down.”

This week the public got a glimpse of the child when the baby was rushed to hospital after suffering a mystery illness at home in the Algarve.

Replies:
Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 3:05pm
Damn. The recent pics wouldn't show. Here they are again. With Cristiano Ronaldo Jr in tennis tournament this week, Madrid

Watching on: Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo attended the match at the Magic Box with his son
Have a listen to this: Cristiano Ronaldo Junior passes his headphones to his Dad as he watches the tennis

Posted By: hauteshellbi
Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 3:12pm
Awee cute

Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 3:13pm
Another pic from this week. The kid is such a cutie pie

Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 3:14pm
Cristiano Ronaldo and son Cristiano Jr at the Madrid Open Tennis, 8 May 2014

Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 3:14pm
Cristiano Ronaldo and son Cristiano Jr at the Madrid Open Tennis, 8 May 2014

Posted By: Missvw
Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 3:15pm
Very cute boy

Posted By: MissDarkEyes
Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 3:19pm
LOL  Why they gotta call the baby mama a "­penniless American waitress"???

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 3:21pm
he might not tell the boy who his mother is...? 

because shes a lowly broke waitress...?

she didnt want partial custody? 

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 3:24pm
aww hes got a manny

Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 3:26pm
Apparently, the baby mama changed her mind and feels it was the biggest mistake of her life to give her son up for money (she took like 10 million for him to have complete custody). Hard to feel sorry for her though. No way the kid's gonna wait 'til 18 to ask questions about his mom. He's obviously mixed.

Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

She sold her rights away for 10 million$.
She's black.
I have to say at least he cared about his son and gave him his name. In these circumstances, most athletes would try and deny the baby is theirs

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 3:34pm
so, i guess the question is would you sell your kid for 15.1 million?

Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 3:35pm
i think he wanted a kid without wanting a wife

i dont blame him

Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 3:44pm
I think the mother is black or mixed black... has that been confirmed ? I feel nothing for the mother, she sold her rights.... and a whole bunch of other clauses that keep her from coming out..

Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

I think the mother is black or mixed black... has that been confirmed ? I feel nothing for the mother, she sold her rights.... and a whole bunch of other clauses that keep her from coming out..

There are no pictures of the mom floating around, so no it's not confirmed. But most people pretty much assume the kid is mixed race.

Apparently, despite the settlement, he still takes her calls and she laments about not seeing her son. His clan is afraid of what she might do. I can't believe she gave him the booty after that pick-up line. Some chicks don't have even a modicum of self-respect.

Posted By: TayTay
Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 3:55pm
I wonder if she knew who he was?

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 3:57pm
I assumed that his mother was Black or mixed. Cute kid and Cristiano is fine. The mom would have gotten more money had she not given up her rights.

Posted By: Az~Maverick
Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 3:58pm
After falling for that basic line of bullshyt she SHOULD keep her face hidden. #basicbytchproblems

Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

There are no pictures of the mom floating around, so no it's not confirmed. But most people pretty much assume the kid is mixed race.

Apparently, despite the settlement, he still takes her calls and she laments about not seeing her son. His clan is afraid of what she might do. I can't believe she gave him the booty after that pick-up line. Some chicks don't have even a modicum of self-respect.

Well...she got 10 million out the encounter.  She had to sell her own flesh & blood tho'.  She may be two bit wh#re, but she's now a rich two bit wh#re.

And she's probably miserable as Hell too....Cry

Posted By: Jess
Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 4:02pm
Yeah, that child is dark so I wouldn't be surprised if he had a significant amount of black blood in him.

Posted By: rell85
Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 4:02pm
Cute...sound like both the parents got what they wanted.

Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

lol afro
queeeeee???

Originally posted by MissDarkEyes MissDarkEyes wrote:

Well...she got 10 million out the encounter.  She had to sell her own flesh & blood tho'.  She may be two bit wh#re, but she's now a rich two bit wh#re.

whore though?

Posted By: blaquefoxx
Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

After falling for that basic line of bullshyt she SHOULD keep her face hidden. #basicbytchproblems

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 4:06pm

his legal team strong armed her, and if i remember correctly they were willing to cut her a check for 10-20 mil to walk away.

Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 4:06pm
I found an article about it. Here they say the mama is british

Cristiano Ronaldo Is In A Baby Battle With The Estranged Mother Of His Son

http://hollywoodlife.com/author/staffhl/" rel="nofollow"> Tue, January 4, 2011 3:28pm http://hollywoodlife.com/2011/01/04/cristiano-ronaldo-baby-battle-custody-mother-uk-student/#comments" rel="nofollow - Comments

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2011/01/04/cristiano-ronaldo-baby-battle-custody-mother-uk-student/" rel="nofollow - http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2011/01/04/cristiano-ronaldo-baby-battle-custody-mother-uk-student/" rel="nofollow - //www.pinterest.com/pin/create/button/?url=http%3A//www.hollywoodlife.com/2011/01/04/cristiano-ronaldo-baby-battle-custody-mother-uk-student/&media=&guid=NSEPxkP_cje2-0&description=Cristiano%20Ronaldo%20Is%20In%20A%20Baby%20Battle%20With%20The%20Estranged%20Mother%20Of%20His%A0Son" rel="nofollow - 0

http://www-hollybaby-com.vimg.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/010411_cristiano_107428942.jpg" rel="nofollow">Getty Images Although she handed over her baby to Cristiano in exchange for millions of dollars, the soccer player’s baby mama is now pleading to have access to their child.

Cristiano Ronaldo is reportedly facing pressure from the mother of his 6-month-old son to give her access to the child. Cristiano, 25, who shocked the world in June when he revealed http://www.okmagazine.com/2010/07/cristiano-rinaldo-announces-birth-of-son/" rel="nofollow - he had become a father , reportedly paid the 20-year-old British student £10 million ($15.6 million) to remain silent and grant him “exclusive guardianship.” Now the woman regrets her decision to hand over the baby and is willing to pay back all of the money in order to be a part of the baby boy’s life.

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2010/12/23/influential-kids-suri-cruise-kingston-rossdale-shiloh-maddox-jolie-pitt/" rel="nofollow - Check out the most influential kids in Hollywood!

A http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1343750/Cristiano-Ronaldo-faces-battle-British-student-access-rights-son.html" rel="nofollow - source tells the Sunday Mirror that the woman has gone back on her agreement to stay out of contact with Cristiano and has been calling him late at night. “She cried down the phone to him and pleads with him.”  The woman is so depressed about giving up the child — who was conceived during a one-night stand after she met the soccer star in a London nightclub — that she has dropped out of school. In http://www.hollyscoop.com/cristiano-ronaldo/cristiano-ronaldo-paid-baby-mama-to-stay-silent_24394.aspx" rel="nofollow - the contract drawn up by his lawyer, she was prevented from discussing the situation with anyone, including her family and friends. “He shouldn’t even be in contact with her but they have got into a twisted sort of routine,” the source adds. “She feels like she has sold her soul. She has this millionaire lifestyle but can never tell her friends and family the truth about what has happened and that makes her feel incredibly lonely.

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2011/01/04/british-gq-romeo-beckham-most-stylish-men-david-victoria-fashion-prince-william-jude-law/" rel="nofollow - Romeo Beckham was named one of Britain’s most stylish men in GQ!

But Cristiano doesn’t feel bad for the woman, considering a friend of the Portuguese footballer says, “As far as he is concerned it was her choice, her decision.” The blue-eyed, curly brown-haired baby, who was first pictured on December 8 at his father’s http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2009/12/31/1719347/cristiano-ronaldo-real-madrid-will-be-the-best-team-of-2010" rel="nofollow - Real Madrid game, is being raised by Cristiano’s mother, Dolores, 55, and sisters Elma and Liliana Catia.

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2010/12/20/david-beckham-victoria-romeo-brooklyn-cruz-awards-tears-crying/" rel="nofollow - David Beckham tearfully pays tribute to his wife and kids as he accepts an award

“Somehow the child’s mother has managed to get in touch with him and is hounding him to see the baby,” a friend adds. “She will tell him about the millionaire’s life she is now leading, with trips to exclusive London nightclubs. Her friends think she is a lottery winner and that’s exactly how she’s been behaving. But she is finding out that nothing will take the place of seeing her own child grow up. If they carry on talking like this she will only get more and more hurt.” What do you think about this situation? Should Cristiano allow the mother of his child to have access to her son?

Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 4:07pm

Gurl !!!!!!!! That pick up line was the worst but she knew he who he was...AND let him hit with no protection, YIKES !!!

I think she is black .... the contract prolly has a clause that if she comes forward she has to return the money or something like that...

Posted By: TayTay
Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 4:08pm
if anything she's a dumbass for not keeping her child. she would have still been wealthy just from the child support alone. let her stay miserable.

Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 4:09pm
why you all keep saying black ?

Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 4:11pm
i find it hard to believe that the whole time she was pregnant she never told anyone who the baby's father wasErmm

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by MissDarkEyes MissDarkEyes wrote:

whore though?

Hey!  Nothing wrong with being a whore.  They get paid for their services.  And she obviously got paid a hell of lot better than most.  At least she's not sucking d!ck for a beer  Smile

Gurl !!!!!!!! That pick up line was the worst but she knew he who he was...AND let him hit with no protection, YIKES !!!

I think she is black .... the contract prolly has a clause that if she comes forward she has to return the money or something like that...
lol who didnt know who ronaldo was in this country?

even if you didnt know football, you knew ronaldo

she was smart.. she cashed in now regrets

but im sure she aint losing sleep on that ten milly tax free pillow

Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 4:12pm
http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&docid=11OQXVhpX4hB7M&tbnid=_kurQy7Gi57xUM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Ftvshowbiz%2Farticle-2197612%2FNumber-fan-Cristiano-Ronaldos-son-looks-smart-cheers-dad-Real-Madrid-match.html&ei=nAG_U4m-MsvjoATgqIKgAg&bvm=bv.70810081,d.cGU&psig=AFQjCNFTFILa_-86xTtUD5gMv9OI0K0Cjw&ust=1405113034581235" rel="nofollow">

Aww he is so cute.

Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

why you all keep saying black ?

Because that's the rumor/general consensus and some of his fans (or former fans) are quite pissed about it too. Plus he looks mixed in some of the pics. Like Rummie said, the mom is either black or part black.

Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 4:17pm

You know, I can even understand that a regular girl might have been seduced at the thought of being with him (minus those plucked eyebrows of his, lol). But she heard him ask her this crassly and still went ahead Dude didn't even make an attempt at seduction

Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 4:17pm
if that kid aint got black in him then his momma must be a mixie with a ton of black/south indian

Posted By: Diane (35)
Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 4:18pm
Is she american or british? OP says american waitress, the other article says british students

Ive never seen the dude till that pic in the OP. I thought Ronaldina and ronaldo were the same dude lolol. Is he really good looking? Let me find out.

I could sell my kid for that much money yup but only till they are about 10. I plan to ship them off to TC anyway.

Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 4:18pm
even if he does have black blood his family is going to tell him his coloring is from being Portuguese.  hell, they may even add a little Italian.

Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 4:22pm

http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&docid=11OQXVhpX4hB7M&tbnid=_kurQy7Gi57xUM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Ftvshowbiz%2Farticle-2197612%2FNumber-fan-Cristiano-Ronaldos-son-looks-smart-cheers-dad-Real-Madrid-match.html&ei=nAG_U4m-MsvjoATgqIKgAg&bvm=bv.70810081,d.cGU&psig=AFQjCNFTFILa_-86xTtUD5gMv9OI0K0Cjw&ust=0000000000000000" rel="nofollow">

Aww he is so cute.
ok he is darker in those pics, but he was his dads complexion in the op.

team kid doesnt know his mom ? Ouch

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 4:44pm
Y'all really want this kid's mom to be black I see.

Posted By: zolloh
Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 6:49pm
lmao at her falling for that Jack MacFarland line

Posted By: Princess_S
Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 7:03pm
cant say i feel sorry for her ass..I think she only want to be in the kid's life  for additional benefits not to really be a mom.

Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 7:15pm
she offered to give all of the money back.. 

i wonder if she was just being drammatical/sayin anything or does she really still have all of that money like 5 years later? 
she could have been smart with it and flipped some.. 

oh and as i was looking i was confused about the black comments… but on the very last pic.. i can see it. or indian really.. 
black isnt the first thing id think especially from the first pics… 

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 7:28pm
That's because y'all are thinking Black/African but Black is a broad reference everywhere but the U.S. That little boy certainly is mixed with something darker than his father.

Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 7:57pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

That doesn't make any sense. we go by what the kid looks like. I suppose the mom could be some other brown skin ethnicity. but it's a logical assumption to think the mom is black.

Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 7:59pm

black isnt the first thing id think especially from the first pics… 

I see it in all the pics, tbh (maybe the 1rst one leaves room for doubt but the minute I saw this kid, I thought he was mixed). Seen plenty of biracial kids who look like that. It's just even more obvious/undeniable in the last pic.

Posted By: indiecat
Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 8:09pm
his son is cute

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 10:04pm
Cristiano got that broad in an iron clad gag order cause her image aint nowhere to be fount

Posted By: Lilaca
Date Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 12:11am
I'm still waiting for tom cruise to come out as his son's biological father

Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 12:11am
I was wondering why the Black interwebs is so interested in this dude lol

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Date Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 12:40am

she offered to give all of the money back.. 

Of course she would

Then file for maintenance and possibly get even more in 18 years

Date Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 12:48am
hmm… 

didnt know that was possible

Print Page | Close Window