Print Page | Close Window

Elis. Hasselbeck Livid About Rosie Return to View

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=372175
Printed Date: Oct 22 2018 at 4:13pm

Topic: Elis. Hasselbeck Livid About Rosie Return to View
Posted By: PurplePhase
Subject: Elis. Hasselbeck Livid About Rosie Return to View
Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 7:15pm
I don't even care but Team Rosie whatever the argument.

lol @ Harvey saying Elis was the key to the success of The View. I actually told my sister one time how much more I enjoyed the show when Elis was on vacay.

#news_entries #ad_sharebox_260x60 img { padding: 0px; margin: 0px; }

Elisabeth Hasselbeck harshly attacked her former "View" colleague Rosie O'Donnell on Wednesday's "Fox and Friends" and said that she thought O'Donnell has been planning her http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/08/rosie-odonnell-the-view-return_n_5566494.html?utm_hp_ref=media" rel="nofollow - much-rumored return to the show for a "long time."

TMZ reported Tuesday that O'Donnell has signed a deal to come back as a host on "The View," which is in the midst of an almost complete reboot. Hasselbeck, who is on vacation, called into the show she currently hosts and left no doubt about where she stood on the news, bringing up her http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20039945,00.html" rel="nofollow - infamous fight with O'Donnell which led to O'Donnell's premature exit from the program.

"What could ruin a vacation more than to hear news like this?" Hasselbeck said. "Here comes to 'The View' the very woman who spit in the face of our military, spit in the face of her own network, and really in the face of a person who stood by her and had civilized debates for the time that she was there."

She also alleged that, when all the former "View" hosts had reunited to celebrate Barbara Walters' retirement, O'Donnell had walked around the show's set "with a lot of control" and had even told her that she'd planned the entire thing.

"I think this has been in the works for a long time," she said.

Replies:
Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 7:17pm
her response lets us know that she really was pushed out before she wanted to leave.

those were some of the best episodes tho, elisabeth and rosie going at it.  they need to bring back Star Jones too!!  

Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 7:18pm
yeah Star made the show IMO. I started watching about 2 years before she left. I haven't watched as often since.   I couldn't stand her  but I loved to hate her lol

Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 7:20pm
it was a love hate for me too...when she was on recently it seemed like she was angling to come back...i would love to see Star, Whoopi, and Rosie go at it.  three know-it-alls.

Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 7:26pm
remember when Rosie and Elis used to gush about hanging out together, family dinners, and their great friendship? I knew that ish was fake lol, and def wouldn't last long.

Posted By: hauteshellbi
Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 7:27pm
The rosie vs elisabeth political battles were epic every episode was soooo tense

elisabeth sounds salty as hell I have no idea why... I know fox is paying her more

Posted By: Bribby
Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 7:47pm
I'm not team anybody. I do agree with Elizabeth about how this has probably been in the works, and Rosie and Barbara have something to do with Sherri and Jenny leaving. The show is all shady IMO, and it's time to hang up the rage with their shady antics. I'm glad Barbara is gone but I'm sure she still has her hand it. I can't stand Barbara, can't trust no one who picks their career over their kids.

Posted By: Benni
Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 9:05pm
Liked Elisabeth, but not her politics.

Liked Rosie also.

Don't care much either way.
If they're discussing something I'm interested in, I watch,
if not, I move on.

Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 9:10pm
Elizabeth is so whiny and simple 

Posted By: kerysdream7
Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 10:56pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

Elizabeth is so whiny and simple 

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:01pm
I always wondered how she went from finding outfits in Forever 21 and Bakers on The look For Less to the View anyway.

white privilege at its finest

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:03pm
Dang.   A pool of feels, jumped into she has.   How long ago was Rosie and The View?  She still marinating on past arguments?  Girl please...u mad cause Barb ain't ask u back?

Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

I always wondered how she went from finding outfits in Forever 21 and Bakers on The look For Less to the View anyway.

that was her previous gig? She brought that 'segment' to the View too. 

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:12pm
Rosie needed that job back, Lesbians got pull...

Posted By: Lonisha87
Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:35pm
Elizabeth needs to shut the fuxk up. I cannot stand that bitch. Really

Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 12:01am
Originally posted by Bribby Bribby wrote:

I'm not team anybody. I do agree with Elizabeth about how this has probably been in the works, and Rosie and Barbara have something to do with Sherri and Jenny leaving. The show is all shady IMO, and it's time to hang up the rage with their shady antics. I'm glad Barbara is gone but I'm sure she still has her hand it. I can't stand Barbara, can't trust no one who picks their career over their kids.

Jenny Left? Y?

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 6:35am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Dang.   A pool of feels, jumped into she has.   How long ago was Rosie and The View?  She still marinating on past arguments?  Girl please...u mad cause Barb ain't ask u back?

this is all i heard in that conversation.

Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 6:59am
Jenny said she's going to be on a competing show Dior hold on let me post the clip

Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 7:14am
http://youtu.be/IS42VQlMHas" rel="nofollow - Jenny's announcement

http://youtu.be/L5SygnA1aOw" rel="nofollow - Sherri's announcement

Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 8:15am
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

Originally posted by Bribby Bribby wrote:

Jenny Left? Y?

I heard she said if Sherri has to go, she's going too and they didn't renew her contract.

Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 9:25am
Jenny definitely didn't have a choice.  they were ready to fire her a month into her run.

Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 9:26am
Sherri's goodbye was niceCry

Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 9:35am
Yup I cried with sherri especially when she was thanking whoopi (dammit whoopi tried to warn her ass)

Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 9:43am
ABC just bs with the firing of people, they're just dirty IMO
Eff all them the show is wack.

Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 4:24pm
that's true about Whoop having her back even when she didn't appreciate it.

Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 4:26pm
off topic, I always wonder when actresses/actors cry in real life during emotional moments, is it a real cry or acting?

Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 7:17pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

off topic, I always wonder when actresses/actors cry in real life during emotional moments, is it a real cry or acting?

Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 7:35pm
lol,
I also wonder what it's like to be in a relationship w/ an actor/ress for that same reason. 

Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 11:43pm
it's official

Rosie O'Donnell will officially return to "The View" as co-host, ABC confirmed Thursday.

It's official! ABC confirms Rosie O'Donnell returns as co-host of https://twitter.com/hashtag/TheView?src=hash" rel="nofollow - #TheView w/ moderator Whoopi Goldberg for Season 18 http://t.co/oRCAcxAZE5" rel="nofollow - pic.twitter.com/oRCAcxAZE5

— The View (@theviewtv) https://twitter.com/theviewtv/statuses/487265022528475138" rel="nofollow - July 10, 2014

O'Donnell will re-join Whoopi Goldberg for the show's 18th season.  

This will be ABC's first move to put back the pieces after the major overhaul that left Whoopi Goldberg as the show's only remaining co-host.

Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 11:44pm
that's going to be interesting with her AND Whoop on same panel. Two big stars w/ strong opinions and large fan bases. Now I have to go back to watching. ABC know what they're doing lol.

Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 11:59pm
So is Rosie getting Barbara's seat?

Date Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 1:01am
I wonder.
I actually think Rosie was a better moderator than Whoopi has been

*don't stone me* lol

Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 1:07am
The View knows they had shake things up with The Real starting up around the corner Geek

That's gonna be an interesting showdown to see who takes the ratings even though they have 2 completely different demographics

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 2:13am
They tryna get some strong hosts cause didn't The Real either beat them in ratings or they were close when they were doing there trial run?  I mean what?  Are these shows airing at the same time?

Posted By: uppitynegroid
Date Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 9:45am
Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

Liked Elisabeth, but not her politics.

Liked Rosie also.

Don't care much either way.
If they're discussing something I'm interested in, I watch,
if not, I move on.

Same here.  I liked Joy too.

Not a fan of Whoopi, Babs, Sherri, & I'm indifferent about Jenny McCarthy.

Date Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 9:48am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

She married up.  She's from a lower-middle class Italian/Polish family, but married into a connected WASP family that hooked her up.

Date Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 9:52am
Elisabeth sounds bitter on that video.  I do feel like Rosie bullied her and was very disrespectful to her on that show. 

Date Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 10:13am
Joy's response to Elisabeth

Date Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 12:17pm
I agree with Joy, that comment about military could be dangerous and i dont believe it either. Unless Rosie told Elis something during their late night girlfriend chats that we arent aware of.b Many people were agaist war but supported troops.   

Miss Joy. She was always my favorite anyway.

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 1:11pm

oh wow i didn't know rosie had a son at the citadel. not that i thought she was anti military anyway...

Date Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 2:14pm
 yep. Little Parker . it's hard for me to believe that little boy is old enough lol.  Time flies.

Date Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 2:16pm
Joy was always my favorite.  they should ask her to come back.  i dont think she's doing anything right now.

Date Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 2:16pm
I died when she said she asked him why he wanted to go there and he said something like 'only in America can someone like you who had a horrible childhood, grow up  to adopt kids like me who needed a home. I owe something to this country.' And she said "no you owe something to me.' lol

(referring to rosie's son )

Date Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Joy was always my favorite.  they should ask her to come back.  i dont think she's doing anything right now.

I was thinking ' is Joy doing anything now?'

I think she may have left to do just that--nothing lol

Date Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 7:07pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

I wonder.
I actually think Rosie was a better moderator than Whoopi has been

*don't stone me* lol

I agree...I am so conflicted about that woman(Whoopi).

Date Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 7:22pm
I used to like The View because it was supposed to be different people expressing different points of view.

Now it seem like when that is done.....Not so much

Change the name to something other than The View to Our Point of View Disney/ABC

Print Page | Close Window