Print Page | Close Window

Sooo are yall feeling this new Daquan ignorance?

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=372146
Printed Date: Nov 24 2017 at 3:05pm

Topic: Sooo are yall feeling this new Daquan ignorance?
Posted By: 305bgirl
Subject: Sooo are yall feeling this new Daquan ignorance?
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 1:45pm
For those of you that don't use instagram, a fictitious character by the name of Daquan is the subject of a new meme trend. White, Latino, and Black people(smdh) are posting memes with him all over ig. Examples of his love for Yt women, underage Yt girls, turning them out, aggression and the trap are below. He is also a rapper getting ready to drop a mixtape.

Replies:
Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 1:50pm
idec tbh these coon ass Brothas need to see that they arent immune to the negativity.

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 1:52pm
*Walks in, sees pics and walks the fcuk out*

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 1:52pm

the fcuk ?

Posted By: juicifruit89
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 1:56pm
Must be a new black thing.

Posted By: Lilaca
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 1:58pm
A clear one called 'Buck' should be made...using real stereotypes like those below

*GF dumps him...he goes on a shooting spree
*Hides daughter in attic for 16 years
*Smells like wet dog
*wipes back to front
*Doesn't rinse dish detergent off dishes.

Posted By: iliveforbhm
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 2:02pm
New black shyt basically Coon negro crap

Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 2:17pm
seen this mess on FB

Posted By: maysay1
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 2:17pm
Memes are bite-seized entertainment for bite-sized attention spans and, in this case, bite-sized minds.

Meh, it'll be over just as quickly as it started.

Posted By: bindy
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 2:23pm
Who/what is Daquan?

Posted By: rell85
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 2:30pm
Nope..i just like Kermit and the sexual ones.

Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

the fcuk ?
They are out of hand. The crazy sh#t is that Black men have actually been resharing this and laughing at it.

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 5:47pm
I look forward to seeing what the men will do to stand up for themselves on this online character assault. So far, I see a lot of non-black men and women and also some black dudes sharing it.

Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

Who/what is Daquan?
It's in the Op.

Posted By: nala52808
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 5:57pm
The black people  sharing this sh*t are dumb as all hell. It may look like fun and games, since they cant possibly be talking about you. after all you are new black, so daquan does not apply to you. Just dont get made when Becky and Gunther start snickerin and callin you Daquan behind yer back at work...

Posted By: HaitianDiva64
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 5:57pm
*Sighs* its gonna be a case of "they Ain't takin bout me, just those hood dudes"

Posted By: HeyBeautiful18
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 6:35pm
Theyre not even funny  Confused

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 6:39pm
I laughed at a couple...

Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 2:55am
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

Who/what is Daquan?

the above....thx

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 3:13am
Not even funny

Must be some white people soft ghetto sh*t

Posted By: Blac1Chyna
Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 6:45am
there have been enough memes made about black women, let them get it too. the fact that they're involved in retweeting and sharing lets me know that them not defending black women is nothing personal, they are just coon to the bone and don't respect themselves either.

that aint none of my business

Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 7:00am
its that new black mentality where they feel the need to keekee with their snow bunnies and their Tommy friends about the stereotypes of the black american male

Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 7:06am

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 8:22am
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

idec tbh these coon ass Brothas need to see that they arent immune to the negativity.

right, they(black men) love making memes of black women all day, all night.  

Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 9:42am
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

The black people  sharing this sh*t are dumb as all hell. It may look like fun and games, since they cant possibly be talking about you. after all you are new black, so daquan does not apply to you. Just dont get made when Becky and Gunther start snickerin and callin you Daquan behind yer back at work...

The rapper Wale has already repped for the New Blacks - Yesterday, he said on social media that he is proud to know that Daquan does not apply him smh. In the same post, he bragged about hanging with women that do yoga and his appreciation for art lol

"I see Daquan jokes all day yesterday and patted myself on the back that I'm regarded as the aforementioned adjectives and not "Daquan"."

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 9:47am

Wale ...really?

Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 9:52am
i looked for the screen shot that i saw yesterday of the full comment that he made, but i cant find it. the whole comment showed the extent of his New Blackness (Im sure that Thurgood Marshall rolled in his grave when it was posted smh).

Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 9:52am
He avoided being a stereotype but you blacks called whites the tamahu when you first seen them.

Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 9:54am
Here is more of his comment:

"I walk in a completely different world .. Where I look for slp jeans and Shanghai dunks online and know what 'kayfabe' means."  He continued, "I check nbadraft.net daily . I'm on whatculture allll day I enjoy s---t like that. I play f---in Zelda and f---k wit b----es who teach yoga and paint"

Posted By: SeducTress
Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 9:56am
That reeks of new blackness

Wale doe'Unhappy Smh... so random.

Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 10:01am
New blackness = being cultured who would have thought? We will a be new blacks as we gain more education and wealth and the new niccas will get more niccafied as they gained less brain cells.

Posted By: creole booty
Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 10:19am
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Memes are bite-seized entertainment for bite-sized attention spans and, in this case, bite-sized minds.

Meh, it'll be over just as quickly as it started.

That's what I said about nicki minaj 4 years ago

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 10:23am
If Wale wasn't a famous rapper he'd just be one of them annoying philosophical try hards on Twitter.

He needs to chill him and his cute ass updos

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 10:56am
Kola been called out Wale so I'm not sure why y'all actin surprised. And he better keep Mariah's name out his cruddy mouth.

Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:04am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

what wale said

In between making sh*tty music, he's a full time dreadloc'd coon. Smh.

Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:06am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Kola been called out Wale so I'm not sure why y'all actin surprised. And he better keep Mariah's name out his cruddy mouth.

LOL

Posted By: femmemichelle
Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:06am
Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

there have been enough memes made about black women, let them get it too. the fact that they're involved in retweeting and sharing lets me know that them not defending black women is nothing personal, they are just coon to the bone and don't respect themselves either.

that aint none of my business

I'm saying. They don't defend me so I'm not wasting my e-breath on them. I lol'd at a few of them but I understand the underlying implications of the memes whereas these coon ass men who herald everything non-black see this as just "jokes." 

Posted By: fckwitmeuknoigotit
Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:10am

i didn't laugh at not one of those silly memes.

Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:20am
The division amongst our people is too real.

It's a constant battle between the sexes, the new and old blacks, and the rich and poor in our community. There are a lot of Black people resharing this and trying to boast about how they are the polar opposite but they don't get that they are pushing/perpetuating stereotypes. A lot of Blacks were even making a mockery of our history during Black History month. We need to start aiming this type of sh*t at Yt people instead of our own. We also need to focus on building our communities and gaining more wealth in our communities, so that we rise up and they become the laughing stock.

So sick of the back and forth between our women and men. It's a back and forth of, "Well, now they know how it feels" type sh#it on both sides. How about we start backing each other instead of being constant enemies and shrugging our shoulders about sh#t like this. I know it's easier said than done but there has to be a shift in mentality from a good portion of us to start.

Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:22am

wale isn't a coon. you have to read the back n forth between him and meek mill to understand what he was saying with his comparison.

he was saying he isn't the steretypical rapper/mmg artist(daquan) because meek mill was calling him a cornball and all of that other nonsense for not supporting his album.

Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:23am
Originally posted by 305bgirl 305bgirl wrote:

It's a constant battle between the sexes, the new and old blacks, and the rich and poor in our community. There are a lot of Black people resharing this and trying to boast about how they are the polar opposite but they don't get that they are pushing/perpetuating stereotypes. A lot of Blacks were even making a mockery of our history during Black History month. We need to start aiming this type of sh*t at Yt people instead of our own. We also need to focus on building our communities and gaining more wealth in our communities, so that we rise up and they become the laughing stock.

So sick of the back and forth between our women and men. It's a back and forth of, "Well, now they know how it feels" type sh#it on both sides. How about we start backing each other instead of being constant enemies and shrugging our shoulders about sh#t like this. I know it's easier said than done but there has to be a shift in mentality from a good portion of us to start.
Clap ClapClap

the back n forth and trying to get even is tired and makes us look even more foolish. we got bigger fish to fry than to be at each other's necks.

Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:24am
Don't forget that some of you are raising Black sons or may have Black sons to raise in the future. And men, the same applies to if you as far as daughters go.

Posted By: femmemichelle

You will be waiting an eternity. This isn't a divide perpetrated by black women. Ask the men who openly and publicly decry us then come back to me about unity. You can't be united when only one half of the population actually wants to be united. 

Literally

black women always backed black men, but the opposite can't be said...and that's BEEN the problem.  black women are really not the issue.

Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:26am
Wale's not like the other rappers, he's different? Learn something new everyday.

Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:28am
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

You will be waiting an eternity. This isn't a divide perpetrated by black women. Ask the men who openly and publicly decry us then come back to me about unity. You can't be united when only one half of the population actually wants to be united. 

Literally

Did you read? I said BOTH SIDES! Stop trying to justify ignorance.

Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:33am
Black America future is gone. Mugabe is the only hope we have for the black race globally.

Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:42am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

black women always backed black men, but the opposite can't be said...and that's BEEN the problem.  black women are really not the issue.
not true. black men rallied for rosa parks and most recently, renisha mcbride and against anthony cumia for harrassing the sister on the street.

Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:42am
i dont know whats going on here, and how it relates to wale, but meek mill played teh fcuk out that Brotha. meek mill stay being a hoe ass Brotha.

Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:43am

Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

wale isn't a coon. you have to read the back n forth between him and meek mill to understand what he was saying with his comparison.

he was saying he isn't the steretypical rapper/mmg artist(daquan) because meek mill was calling him a cornball and all of that other nonsense for not supporting his album.

still don't like it

plus I'm sure he tired real hard to be liked by all the daquans he knows

but that really isn't important
it isn't and i agree with the underlined.

Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:50am

DC doesn't claim wale? i'm not a fan of his music but compared to a lot of the DC artists out right now, he's a breath of fresh air. have you heard shy glizzy and fat trel's music???

Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:52am
Wale rose above disenfranchisement and still rising.

Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:53am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Wale's not like the other rappers, he's different? Learn something new everyday.

because he plays Zelda. Confused

Wale is like 5'4"

Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:55am
wale one of them Brothas that wore them anime shirts in high school ?

Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:58am

not true. black men rallied for rosa parks and most recently, renisha mcbride and against anthony cumia for harrassing the sister on the street.

that's like three instances spanning 60 years Stern Smile
and Rosa Parks was part of a bigger movement.
but nah, i don't mean never ever

but anyway online it seems like black dudes go out of their way to talk about black women in a bad way.  there's waaaaaay more memes shading black women.

Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:58am
yea i understand. the DMV/DC region is confusing to me, tbh.. i find it weird for DC not to stand behind him when he's a lot better than the rappers who currently "have the city on lock"

but then again, i don't even know if they're claiming wale or not. this is pure speculation on my part at this juncture.

Posted By: Blac1Chyna
Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:59am
wale sucks

young thug >>> wale

Posted By: _ConcreteRose_
Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 12:04pm
Wale burned a lot of bridges in DC from what I understand. Some people who use to claim him don't like him any more.

Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 12:06pm

but anyway online it seems like black dudes go out of their way to talk about black women in a bad way.  there's waaaaaay more memes shading black women.

there are

and then I see girls loling under the memes and liking the pictures too

they aren't like the girls in the memes

I couldn't follow or be friends with a black man that posted some of the things I see

that's true too...that comes from wanting to be accepted by black men though...Wale's rant came off more like wanting to be accepted by others.

Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 12:07pm

there are obviously more than that but i don't like typing paragraphs, tbh.

i think its unfair to draw that conclusion because of some internet trolls copy/pasting a lame meme around. when a black man or woman are victims of white supremacy, i think the black community as a whole always comes together as one.

Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 12:12pm

concrete, what did innocent ol' wale do??? did he turn his back on DC once he made it mainstream???

Posted By: _ConcreteRose_
Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 12:23pm
I forgot where I heard this and Im not 100% sure its true so take it for what it is. Wale was born in DC but moved to Moco (the burbs essentially) and was raised there, then he moved to PG. I've personally never heard him rep Moco (Ermm). Before he got big he was pretty popular in the area and he would always partner up with Gogo bands (Gogo is a type of music originating and popular in the DMV)  which excited many people in the area because we all thought he would put us (and gogo) on the map.  Bascially he used gogo bands as a come up in DC. 

Long story short, when he got big he allegedly cheated some local musicians out of money and pretty much cut ties with all the people that helped him come up. So some people in the area don't like him for that.  But I think that's only the people who are into Gogo and would know about that.

SN: But I will say, if anyone outside of the area asks where I'm I would say Im from DC too (Im from Moco) just because it's easier and I identify with DC's culture. So I don't blame him for that.

Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 12:32pm

Posted By: creole booty
Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 12:36pm
Meek mill sayin these rap hoes ain't loyal

Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 1:42pm

oh and wale's post was in response to meek mill crying about wale not supporting him

meek is daquan I guess

imo, the only thing that matters is that he wants to point out that he feels relieved in thinking that he is not viewed as daquan in his new black world.

When you (Wale) have to point out how different and unique you are, you usually do so b/c you feel that you have something to prove to someone...

Posted By: Random Thoughts
Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 2:28pm

This new black sh*t reminded me of my weekend.

I spent Sunday with my cousin. The cousin I wrote about here. http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/dumping-a-friend_topic354079_post10109733.html?KW=gun#10109733" rel="nofollow - http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/dumping-a-friend_topic354079_post10109733.html?KW=gun#10109733

This Brotha put police through a high speed chase because he got caught with them thangs in his car. He apparently was able to ditch it by the time the police caught him. But he's still facing some years. His baby momma asked certain fam members, including me, to help bail him out. I did. That was my podnah growing up. He has 2 daughters. I want him to have a little bit more time with them before he goes up the river.

So he came home Sunday and I spent time with him and some of my other cousins and their friends. I felt like I shook about 30 hands before I got a chance to sit down. The majority of the people there  are all about that life, even the women. That's fam. I grew up with a lot of them Brothas. But that didn't help it feel any less awkward when I settled in.

Almost every conversation eventually narrowed out to a conclusion that I'm different from them now. They asked what I'd been up to, I mentioned my work, and they were like 'oh yeah you went to college huh" Ermm

A few mins later my cousin mentioned how he had been shot a few years back and how when it was time to return the favor, they wasn't all indiscriminate like them "Chicago Brothas", shooting up the block. I tell my cousin (the one I was close to) that he has 2 daughters now and should be doing what he needs to do to make sure he'll be out with them.

He pretty much goes over his case and how he'll accept the first deal they give him but that he needs to go find that 'work' that he stashed during the chase so that he can make sure his 'jits' are straight. He also says something slick about wanting his kids to 'be like me' but I bypass that comment and address him going back to find the drugs. 

I'm like dude, I ain't bail you out so that you can go do something else stupid. His baby mama agrees but then throws out that if he gets some years she might have to start backing selling pills..She is a nurse btw, so I had no idea she was into that too.

(And since I wear glasses, I prolly looked like that too).

The convo moves to what we did on the 4th of July and one of my cousins says he went to the railroad track and shot his chopper. My father died recently so I got four of his guns, two pistols, a AR 15, and a mini 14 bullpup. I mention the guns I have and how I want to go to a gun range to learn how to shoot them.

The cousin that shot his guns on the 4th looked at me as if I had said some lame sh*t.

He was like "You don't need them guns, Random. Pass them over here to a real Brotha."

And then my cousin, the one I was close to, co-signs, adding "Yeah, college boys ain't got to whack nobody."

I realize a lot of that is in jest so I laughed with them, tried to roll with it, but there was something about that 'real nigguh" comment that threw me way off and had me like.

Usually something that trivial wouldn't bother me at all but for reasons I still don't quite get, I became pissed off, and for the rest of the time there I threw several passive aggressive 'you ain't shi't and 'I'm glad I ain't like you comments out there.

All over lowkey posturing for who is a real Brotha. 

Seems like the rest of my time there was hostile cordial, so I didn't stay too much longer.

When I got in the car to leave with my girl I went on a little tangent that came dangerously close to sounding like a new black rant. It was sort of embarrassing when I caught myself (or should I say when my girl pointed it out). I said a lot of sh*t in anger that would make Bill Cosby and Don Lemon proud. Ouch

Typing it all out, I still don't know what parts of my rant were true, what part was my own immaturity/insecurity, and what part was some respectability politics that I might grudgingly buy into. Guess I need to analyze my behavior, not just my reaction to the comment, but possibly how I came across when I went 'over there' to be with them after my cousin came home.

I feel like I go hard defending the 'Daquan's, doing my best not to separate myself from them as if I'm better, doing my best to understand where they are coming from, putting out the message that no young black men, whether they be Trayvon, Jordan Davis, Oscar Grant, a college kid with a 4.0, or a high school dropout collecting unemployment, deserves to be killed, stalked, or shown no respect by our law enforcement or justice system. I remember boo hoo crying during Fruitvale Station thinking about how much effort the media and white people put into painting young black men as thugs so that it justifies what happens to them unjustly, and thinking even IF a young black men is a thug, he still deserves all of the justice of any other citizen.

But past the tears of movies and blog posts, maybe I'm still on some new black sh*t unintentionally. I don't particularly care about coming across as corny because I am in a lot of respects, but I've never intended to ever come across as a sell out or holier than thou. But maybe that's how I'm looking these days.

Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 2:34pm
lol i feel you, to bad i wasnt allowed to mingle with half of my family cause they all daiquans. assuming im using the daiquan analogy correctly.

Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 2:41pm
Big difference between not being able to relate to criminals and the 'New Black' term. When we say 'New Black' on BHM, we are referring to the quote that Pharrell Williams made on Oprah 's interview where he pretty much said that racism/iscrimination does not exist if Blacks choose and make a conscious effort to ignore it. That is all. Pls dont skew the interpretation of the term. If possible, pls refer to the Pharell thread that is on page 1-2 of TTT b4 making 'New Black' reference generalizations, thx.

Daquan does not = person in the hood doing dirt.

Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 2:47pm
They call me a new black on the IC which is dumb

Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 2:50pm
I have read the whole thread and only one black man has expressed his disgust in the Daquan memes while all of the women are disgusted by the memes.
~duly noted~

*raises the black power fist in support to the one enlightened man a few pages back*

Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 2:53pm
In the end, it is all a use of propaganda to spread a message and to brainwash...but Im not even going any further over people's heads with that.Approve

Posted By: Random Thoughts
Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 2:55pm
To be clear I wasn't saying new black=criminals, but that my rant in the car reminded me of the sentiments expressed by the new blacks.

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 2:58pm
99% of RT's post agree or not always a good read.

Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Almost every conversation eventually narrowed out to a conclusion that I'm different from them now.

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/am-i-over-reacting-my-family-aint-shiet_topic273156.html" rel="nofollow - http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/am-i-over-reacting-my-family-aint-shiet_topic273156.html

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 3:05pm

i giggled.  he seems like a corn ball.

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 3:06pm
Rt
I was entertained

Need to hear the rant

Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

I have read the whole thread and only one black man has expressed his disgust in the Daquan memes while all of the women are disgusted by the memes.
~duly noted~

*raises the black power fist in support to the one enlightened man a few pages back*

*Raises Black Fist *

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 3:08pm
this is my first time hearing of this daquan bs...

Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 3:42pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

I have been seeing it for a few weeks...right around when kermit first surfaced. Not on FB, but on the hood non blacks that i watch on IG & Twitter and I see the black dudes and non blacks retweeting like crazy.

Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 3:44pm
I dont see any difference btwn the Daquan memes and the anti-black propaganda that circulated in the 1930s which was lightly veiled as just jokes but was actually a tool to brainwash generations of people in widespread regions into seeing all black men as dangerous, lazy, subhuman criminals. Anti Japanese propaganda also circulated heavily, but that isnt relevant in this Daquan thread.

Anti-Black imagery is nothing new, but the New Blacks have never heard of it.

Here are some images that were the raping, gun toting, lazy & dangerous 'Daquans' of a past era. Is Daquan still funny to you? See below:

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 3:53pm

Clap

Posted By: rohan
Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

99% of RT's post agree or not always a good read.

True story!  This cat drops gems.

Posted By: CLCNY20
Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 4:07pm

the fcuk ?

This don't even make any sense considering it's usually White guys saying sh*t like "old enough to bleed old enough for me" or that "if there's grass on the field" analogy.  They reachin'...they reachin' hard and coming back with a fist full of air.

Posted By: aNgElIc*SoUl
Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 5:35pm
This thread reminds me of this article:

Sisters, It is Time to STOP Giving Birth to Men Who Hate You.

November 14, 2013 by Christelyn Karazin

In this letter, my use of “you” means you, me, all of us.

This letter, sister, is from someone who is sitting, not-so-quietly observing, and taking notes as I look upon angry black men all over the internet making videos and blog posts about how how ugly you are. How unworthy you are of love.  How disgusting you look in your hairstyles and clothes.  How no man in his right mind could stand to tolerate you more than one night (and it better be in the dark, with a bag over your head).

These men are the babies you birthed, the boys you loved and spoiled, the young men you wrangled with, who grew up with you at the helm of the household, mostly without their fathers.

And they hate you for it.

The chickens have come home to roost as the wave of “I can be both mother and father to my son!” has reached it’s peak. It’s the results we’ll continue to see as 80% black women of all social and economic strata are having their first children unmarried and unprotected.

They hate you because you are there. They hate you because you’re the one who stayed and struggled, no doubt made some mistakes (hey, we all do) and found yourselves impotent and incompetent in all things “man” related–an essential and necessary factor for boys to grow into men. The husband you married when he was 15 was probably too late to truly make a difference, and even if he did, your son will always have a hole in his heart for the father who never was.

But because you were there, and shielded him from death and starvation, gave him comfort and kisses, he can’t show his anger towards you. You will always be highly esteemed. He’ll praise and sing odes of “mama” and beat anyone to a pulp if they say anything against you. So what does your son do with all that anger? He takes it out on every single woman that looks like you. He wants to call you fat and ugly and unwanted. He wants to say that you’re too black and nappy headed to be beautiful. You must be all of those things, because if you weren’t maybe his father would have thought you were worth sticking around for. He wants to say you ain’t worth sh*t, but he can’t, so he says it to us.

Now that the man-boy that you raised has the body of an adult, he has no idea what he wants. He wants to be the man he never saw growing up, and he might as well be eight years old trying on his grandfather’s old suit. He is not equipped. He expresses his manhood in the basest and most primal way, out of instinct and desire for dominance. He will have Herculean expectations of you as a partner–you must work full time, come home and clean and cook, him like a PICS star at three in the morning, support him in every decision he makes no matter how idiotic, tolerate gross disrespect. To be a man is to pump and dump the worthless, unlovable and ugly black women he despises, and if he leaves a few babies in his wake, so what? He’ll make claims that he’ll be around for the child, but that bitch ain’t getting his money. He’ll be there for the birth and bring you, the grandmother, along to fawn, and within five years he’ll be gone, and maybe show up for sporadic weekends and day trips to Disneyland. But he’ll leave you to do all the heavy lifting, and that son you raise will grow up and hate you, us, too.

You birthed him, but he hates you, because it’s just easier. These men who hate you and all of us will disguise their venom about how our “attitudes” and “hair hats” and obesity make us undesirable to all races(so don’t even bother going on pages like Beyond Black & White because you’re just a thirsty black bitch and don’t you know nobody wants you?). He’ll tell you that his verbal barbs are done out of love, because he wants you to do better. He’ll even say that while he spits on you, he really only dates and mates with black women so that’s proof that he does, right? Pleasing him will always be a moving target because you are not meant to “win,” only run on that hamster wheel, frenetically and breathlessly, only to go no where. And when the relationship fails, the men who dog you tell you that you needed to choose better, while having no desire themselves to BE better. They want us to make THEMbetter, all the while knowing that we can not. We can not rebirth was has already been birthed. We can not recreate what has already been created.

And so many of us want so much to please him, because after all, he is our son. The baby we birthed. The boy we comforted and kissed. The young man we wrangled with. We don’t want to believe that we raised a monster.

But we did.

Clearly the damage is done, but what can we do? We can’t undo several generations of black men who despise us. But we can guard our wombs against the another legion of black-woman hating monsters, and yes sisters, we DO have the power. Stop birthing these haters of black women, these fire-breathing soul killers. Demand more, and yes; choose better. But don’t choose from the less rotten of a bushel full of rotten apples and hope it won’t make you sick. Demand to see all the fruit–the apples, the oranges, the plums, the strawberries, and amongst them, pick the ripest and freshest, and sweetest.

Posted By: Bribby
Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 7:17pm
These came from those adolescence books, from that one class they made you take in MS
It was funny but when people started asking who is he... duh they talking about any black male, it got too annoying.

Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

I dont see any difference btwn the Daquan memes and the anti-black propaganda that circulated in the 1930s which was lightly veiled as just jokes but was actually a tool to brainwash generations of people in widespread regions into seeing all black men as dangerous, lazy, subhuman criminals. Anti Japanese propaganda also circulated heavily, but that isnt relevant in this Daquan thread.

Anti-Black imagery is nothing new, but the New Blacks have never heard of it.

Here are some images that were the raping, gun toting, lazy & dangerous 'Daquans' of a past era. Is Daquan still funny to you? See below:

im bout to put this on fb.
#throwbackmemes, is it still funny?

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 12:39am
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

this.  these things don't show up in my Social Media.  I always find out via The BHM.  lol. Y'all be keeping me in the loop.

Date Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 7:36pm

^^^^^ should've stayed home & played more Zelda

gonna be in jail when his album drops. smfh.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/07/11/meek-mill-jail-sentence-parole-violation-philadelphia/" rel="nofollow -

7/11/2014 3:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0711-meek-mill-tmz-01
Rapper Meek Mill crossed the line one time too many with the D.A., and now he's sitting in a Philadelphia jail ... where he'll remain for the next several months.

Meek was in court this afternoon to face the judge for multiple violations of his parole on a 2009 drug and gun conviction. Meek's been bad-mouthing the District Attorney's Office on Twitter. Prosecutors say he also repeatedly scheduled concerts without getting them pre-approved -- and changed his mobile phone number without telling them.

Today in court ... the judge told the rapper, "I didn't want to do this, but you made me do this" -- and then he was sentenced to 3 to 6 months in a city jail.

Sources in Meek's entourage tell us the rapper thinks the D.A. had a vendetta against him, and wanted to take him down because he has an album dropping in September. 

Meek begged the judge for mercy, saying ... "This will be extremely damaging to my life."

Too little too late.

See also

Read more:  http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz37D4Rk4ky" rel="nofollow - http://www.tmz.com#ixzz37D4Rk4ky

Print Page | Close Window